Question regarding TS4

Probably a dumb question, but is there a way to turn a member of your household into NPC?  My Sims is living with 2 girlfriends (yes, and I can;t wait to finish WW's animation for THAT), but I don't want to control them.

Is there anyway to make them into a some sort of "roommate" like in TS3 University Life? So far I'm getting away with just ignoring them with full autonomy to fend for themselves but I'm getting guilty looking at their portraits and know that their motives were rather low...

Yeah... I know that's a really mature attitude...

So is there anyway? :P

Probably a dumb question, but is there a way to turn a member of your household into NPC?  My Sims is living with 2 girlfriends (yes, and I can;t wait to finish WW's animation for THAT), but I don't want to control them.

Is there anyway to make them into a some sort of "roommate" like in TS3 University Life? So far I'm getting away with just ignoring them with full autonomy to fend for themselves but I'm getting guilty looking at their portraits and know that their motives were rather low...

Yeah... I know that's a really mature attitude...

So is there anyway? :P

That should be possible with MC Command. I think...

Edit:

I thought wrong, was thinking about nraas for Sims 3. MC Command is still nice to have if you don't have it already :)

Archived