Khajiit tail not working.

peculiaris

After finally getting all my mods to work! i end up with this shit...

post-1056209-0-92392400-1472475650_thumb.jpgpost-1056209-0-71045800-1472475649_thumb.jpgpost-1056209-0-36153700-1472475648_thumb.jpg

Why are my khajiit so happy to see me?

But seriously I tried reinstalling my custom skeleton and the race mod im using but no luck... I just don't know what is going on.

Load Order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
purewaters.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
ESFCompanions.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp=1
Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
ImmersiveCheatMenu.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Vampire_NoSunDamage_Hoods&Helmets.esp=1
NARC.esp=1
SeranaDialogEdit.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
AelaSylvanMK.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
EiriesOhmesRaht.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

sounds like a custom race issue not skyrim. i would ask the modder that made your race for help. sounds like the tail doesn't have hdt support or doesn't have any bones in it

Then why when i uninstall the mod does the normal khajiit race still have the same problem?

sounds like a custom race issue not skyrim. i would ask the modder that made your race for help. sounds like the tail doesn't have hdt support or doesn't have any bones in it

Then why when i uninstall the mod does the normal khajiit race still have the same problem?

silly qustion here. do you have FNIS?

Jush, And the creature pack. And I tried Regenerate FNIS multiple times but it didn't work.

Jush, And the creature pack. And I tried Regenerate FNIS multiple times but it didn't work.

start up your save file. if the tail doesn't work. exit to main menu and reload the save file. try that

start up your save file. if the tail doesn't work. exit to main menu and reload the save file. try that

Tried that already... Even a new save doesn't fix the issue :I

sounds like something broke for tails. i dont know how to fix that

try this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55848/?

try this

You read my mind... I tried that but then the tails just disappeared.

try this

You read my mind... I tried that but then the tails just disappeared.

sound like a bug. run loot

Archived