• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, lehatake said:

Hey guys, how can I install it?

It's just a clothing mod.  I'd follow a tutorial on using a mod manager, then get this, its requirements, and anything else you want to play with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey kids, it's been about two and a half years since this mod was released, decided it was high time to give it a revamp. So I added something probably everybody wants, full complete diaper usability without even needing to open the console.

You heard me right, you can go pee and poop in your pants whenever you want. There is an important README in the attached file, it'll go over quite a few things including how to dirtily add your own diapers, how to install, and how to add compatibility with RSE Elements.

@Lucia1 I have a couple questions/compliments for you

1. Brilliant choice on having material swaps, I probably would have gone insane if these weren't here and I hadn't known about them
2. I plan on porting the onesies and cloth diapers from the Skyrim version and I was wondering if I could have your permission to do so. Or if I need someone else's permission.

Diaper_Lovers'_Fallout_Remastered_Mk1-1.rar

On 5/27/2019 at 1:55 AM, Watermylawn210 said:

Hey kids, it's been about two and a half years since this mod was released, decided it was high time to give it a revamp. So I added something probably everybody wants, full complete diaper usability without even needing to open the console.

You heard me right, you can go pee and poop in your pants whenever you want. There is an important README in the attached file, it'll go over quite a few things including how to dirtily add your own diapers, how to install, and how to add compatibility with RSE Elements.

@Lucia1 I have a couple questions/compliments for you

1. Brilliant choice on having material swaps, I probably would have gone insane if these weren't here and I hadn't known about them
2. I plan on porting the onesies and cloth diapers from the Skyrim version and I was wondering if I could have your permission to do so. Or if I need someone else's permission.

Diaper_Lovers'_Fallout_Remastered_Mk1.rar 720 MB · 3 downloads

Hey cool!  A bunch of people no doubt want this.  I appreciate the kind words for this port.  Helios left his/her cloth diaper mod on my page basically to host and then went incommunicado, but they've been used in other mods.  I say go for it.  As for my onesies, please do.

22 hours ago, kappei77 said:

it does not work, i have nothing in my chem bench, i cant draw my weapons with this mod active

Ah, silly oversight by me. Forgot to add Keywords to the Constructible Objects.

I think the drawing weapons might be an unrelated glitch. I can't be sure unless other people tell me they're having the same problem or if you can give me some more details. If you just completed the quest "Reunion", I know that can cause it and putting "ResetInputEnableLayer 0" in the console fixes it.

Here's the fix, just replace the .ESP in your Data folder with this one, ignore the timestamp. I'll add it to the main file so nobody has to worry about it.

I appreciate your feedback!

DLFallout ChemStationFix.rar

54 minutes ago, Baby Lola said:

Wait... this mod came out of nowhere :joy: Very cool! The game didn't even have a good needs mod (while Skyrim has like 4...)

But how does it work though? How do you pee/how do you know you gotta go?

By itself, this mod does not have a needs system. However, there is a mod called RSE Elements Volume 2 that does. Due to permissions, I cannot post a compatibility patch, however I have figured one out. There's a tutorial in the README that'll go over how to do it, though it'll only work in Survival mode.

Here's the mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35928

Alright, I think this is about as far as I'm gonna take this mod, the cloth diapers and onesies have been added, the cloths are completely usable and washable. There is going to be some clipping when trying to wear both, I've left this untouched so it can be up to user discretion as to whether you want to slim down the cloth or bulk up the onesie.

The ground models for the cloths and the onesies are gonna look a bit weird, I had some trouble porting them over

Diaper packs have been added in a small capacity, currently there's only one for Cushies. If you want to add more, I've written some instructions in the README.

I know there's the "Huge" diaper model that has ruffles and stuff, but sissy really isn't my thing. If you want to add it, this guide helped me immensely:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21111/?tab=files

Hopefully this'll get the ball rolling for future modding.

Diaper_Lovers'_Fallout_Remastered_Mk2.rar

On 5/29/2019 at 5:29 PM, Watermylawn210 said:

@Lucia1
Pretty much almost done, but I do have a question.

Do the individual cloth diapers have names?
If so, could you give me a list of them corresponding to their texture number? It would help organization immensely.

Dunno if your recent release means that you don't need these answers, but here goes anyway.  Helios made the cloth diapers and speaks Japanese.  I don't know squat about the mod lol.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:57 AM, Watermylawn210 said:

@Lucia1
I hate to bother you so much, but I'm also having trouble getting the ground models working and I was wondering how you did it originally.

My ground models didn't work in FO4.  No idea why, and I did this port so long ago that there's no way I remember.  It defaulted to a single color and I just left it at that. 

Congrats on the release.  Someone please let us know if it works on their end.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Shadowpaladin said:

Does anyone have the diapers fitting the default cbbe body size?

Would anyone mind sharing a bodyslide conversion preset they made?

Check out Unholybread's bodyslide files: 

I can't really provide a more clear answer because I'm typing it from memory, but I hope you can make sense from it:

1. Add the diaper Outfits to your "Nude" Group via Group Manager
  2. Save and close out of Group Manager. Then select this group and then your Nude mesh, and then select your Preset (and adjust it if you want to)
  3. Then Batch Build (with morphs)
  4. When it asks 'Which do you want to use?' in the pop up, choose the thing of the nude mesh in step 2
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Zangetsu96 said:

Is there any way to make this work with FSM body textures? or would I need to reinstall CBBE and pick the slim body? 

I don't really get the question (in part because I don't play FO4 anymore).  One seems to be a body texture, meant for CBBE, one is a CBBE body.  What's the issue?  This is just an accessory.

29 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

I don't really get the question (in part because I don't play FO4 anymore).  One seems to be a body texture, meant for CBBE, one is a CBBE body.  What's the issue?  This is just an accessory.

I managed to fix the issue by simply reinstalling CBBE and picking the slim body option so it was probably my fault for picking the curvy option which sadly doesn't work with this mod but oh well sacrifices must be made 

1 hour ago, Zangetsu96 said:

I managed to fix the issue by simply reinstalling CBBE and picking the slim body option so it was probably my fault for picking the curvy option which sadly doesn't work with this mod but oh well sacrifices must be made 

Yeah.  I had to pick the one closest to UNP or stay in conversion hell for much longer.  Glad you got it working though!