Okay...so...after a lot of casual browsing, selecting Mods I know I'd like, but also don't have too many associated bugs or conflicts...I can safely say that I am in a virtual post-apocalyptic paradise!   :D

I'm not that in to my girls being totally starkers with just their diapers on, so I found a brilliant little Mod called the CROSS Tactical Swimsuit that works very well with the diapers.  It has a top only feature so you don't get any clipping of the diaper itself & get additional parts for separate gloves & boots.

I've got loads that I haven't actually tried yet, but with everything I have tested it seems to be running great.  Flimsiest Mod I have running that I know of so far is the NAVI Power Armor.
I've got a mountain of screenshots already with all I have checked so far (freakin love the GITS set), but I don't want to fill your page with spam...and so far I only have Piper so it wouldn't be much with relevance...so in short...I FRIGGIN LOVE YOUR MOD!  THANK YOU!   :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I have several times managed to hide the slot of the ring, but the reason I did not understand. Sometimes I can hide a diaper under my clothes, but sometimes I do not. Tell me the reason?

Hey Exugen!  I'm not sure what you mean by 'hide the slot of the ring.'  

Is it actually hiding the diaper, or unequipping it in favor of an armor with a competing body slot?  I don't want to speak with too much authority, because I've never played Fallout 4 and I don't remember super well how I ported the mod.  Sorry.

• 1 month later...

Would someone mind sharing a working bodyslide preset for the diapers? i tried to convert them myself in outfit studio but they end up an odd shape in game. If anyone has it working for various body presets would they mind sharing them please.

Yes, in fact, Unholybread fixed this for us!

Oh i was aware of that much, I meant more help from someone who got them to properly fit one of the larger bodies.

Would someone mind sharing a working bodyslide preset for the diapers? i tried to convert them myself in outfit studio but they end up an odd shape in game. If anyone has it working for various body presets would they mind sharing them please.

Yes, in fact, Unholybread fixed this for us!

Oh i was aware of that much, I meant more help from someone who got them to properly fit one of the larger bodies.

Ah okay, sorry then.  Let's leave this here: anyone have experience with this?  (it might help if you give an example of the bodies that you're using).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2017 at 10:56 AM, kappei77 said:

Hi, someone knows how to make the diapers crinkle louder?

Thanks

This tempts one to try a relatively easy solution: get Audacity, increase the volume of each file, and save.

But, I don't actually think it would work.  The reason is that there's too much audio noise in the files, like the street noise and such.  Someone would have to basically redo them.  Not a huge project, granted, but they would have to have excellent audio equipment and a crinkly diaper.  Seems like there's not a ton of those folks around lol.

• 4 months later...

Huge huge huge fan of this mod! But I'm all too familiar with this one bug. I've ran into it multiple times with CBBE and including a conversion mod I made for AtomicBeauty.

Please see attached pictures:

So you can notice the obvious change in shoulder structure when the diaper is equipped. The strange neck gap also appears.

I know you're focusing on Skyrim but is this an easy fix? Any advice on what to do anybody? Many thanks.

Fallout4 4_3_2018 9_33_24 PM.png

Fallout4 4_3_2018 9_33_14 PM.png

19 hours ago, ukplay said:

Huge huge huge fan of this mod! But I'm all too familiar with this one bug. I've ran into it multiple times with CBBE and including a conversion mod I made for AtomicBeauty.

Please see attached pictures:

So you can notice the obvious change in shoulder structure when the diaper is equipped. The strange neck gap also appears.

I know you're focusing on Skyrim but is this an easy fix? Any advice on what to do anybody? Many thanks.

Fallout4 4_3_2018 9_33_24 PM.png

Fallout4 4_3_2018 9_33_14 PM.png

Does it happen at every piece of the range of weight/strength you can play around with?  Sorry but I haven't touched FO4 in 2 years and I really don't remember what could have gone wrong.  I can't even tell if that's CBBE.  I have two very iffy ideas:

1) Try the bodyslide fix files if you haven't on LL

2) Something in either the .nif or the .esp file thinks that this accessory item should be messing with your shoulders.  So weird.

25 minutes ago, AliTigerCub said:

I downloaded your mod and it's not showing up in my game and the items and suit case are not there ? Have you experienced this ? 

Nope - it ran for me and I'm not sure anyone else has reported this in all the time it's been out.  Try to summon a diaper from the console to see if it's in game.  Then make extra sure you've got the location (there might be more than one medical facility...dunno).  If these check out but you still have no evidence of the mod, check the install again and/or re-download.  It really should work.

• 1 month later...

Also, any chance you can add a keyword to all the diapers so other mods can check for wearing them without loading every one of them :smile: 
A Random Levelled List of them might be handy too so other mods could add them to vendors or NPC's.

On 4/6/2018 at 3:39 AM, Halstrom said:

Can you please put a link for that in your original post so its easier to find :smile:

Good point, Halstrom.  Done.

On 5/15/2018 at 7:34 PM, Halstrom said:

Also, any chance you can add a keyword to all the diapers so other mods can check for wearing them without loading every one of them :smile: 
A Random Levelled List of them might be handy too so other mods could add them to vendors or NPC's.

Sorry, but this is just a partial port for a game I'll probably never play.  I can't see going back to it.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, GalaxyMaiden said:

I get nothing for the preset drop down in bodyslide and its just this mod that has that problem. All others work fine.

whatthe.PNG

Is this with or without the bodyslide path fix from the downloads section? 

• 3 months later...

So, I've got a request, whether it can be fulfilled or not, I'm not sure.

I found a mod called Servitron, which allows you to create a feminine robot not unlike the assaultron, but it uses the female skeleton, allowing it to move in a more human-like manner, wear power armor, wield human weaponry, and according to the mod creator, wear combat armor. To this end, hypothetically, these robots could be made to wear diapers. However, I have no idea how this could be attained. If there's anyone here who would care to venture a guess, or even better, a test, I would be most grateful.

Here is the mod by the way.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32801

6 hours ago, DolandoBloom said:

So, I've got a request, whether it can be fulfilled or not, I'm not sure.

I found a mod called Servitron, which allows you to create a feminine robot not unlike the assaultron, but it uses the female skeleton, allowing it to move in a more human-like manner, wear power armor, wield human weaponry, and according to the mod creator, wear combat armor. To this end, hypothetically, these robots could be made to wear diapers. However, I have no idea how this could be attained. If there's anyone here who would care to venture a guess, or even better, a test, I would be most grateful.

Here is the mod by the way.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32801

Someone would basically have to refit the diaper to that model and know enough about FO4 modding to make it an augmentation you can give to robots (presumably in the Assaultron DLC).  Sadly, there's about 0% chance that's me.  This is just a port, and I finished my last FO4 playthrough already.  It's funny - I never even went to find my diaper box lol.   Anyone is welcome though.  I suspect if you're good with Outfit Studio and can look up that one thing, it wouldn't be tremendously involved.

This is just a port, and I finished my last FO4 playthrough already.  It's funny - I never even went to find my diaper box lol.

Haha ? I had the exact thing. I played Fallout4 for a couple of days but I also didn't wear diapers. (My character was a lot like Madison from Fear The Walking Dead: she's a grieving mother and a strong woman. I didn't think diapers would fit the theme. It's not like Skyrim, where you truly shape your own player model and your own personality. I guess because in Fallout you do have a voice that says a lot about character...)