How do I install it properly

It's not different from any other mod:  

1) Drag the unzipped files/folders into Data in your FO4 directory.  

2) Activate the DLFallout.esp in the in-game mod menu.  

3) Use CBBE and a nude male texture so that it looks right.

ive tried that I can get the diapers to show up in my inventory but they do not show up as if my character is wearing them. also when I go to see what they look like their base image does not show up. it's more of an invisible item type of issue.

can you make a tutorial on how to install the mod properly for a male character and show all thing that are required for the mod to work........please and thank you....!!!!

ive tried that I can get the diapers to show up in my inventory but they do not show up as if my character is wearing them. also when I go to see what they look like their base image does not show up. it's more of an invisible item type of issue.

can you make a tutorial on how to install the mod properly for a male character and show all thing that are required for the mod to work........please and thank you....!!!!

Kodi, I don't realistically have that kind of time for a full tutorial, but I will try to help.  It sounds to me like the mesh/texture files didn't end up in the right place.   I recently helped someone who ended up having installed two copies of Fallout, only to later remember that this mod ended up in an old one.   :blush: 

So, for starters, let's try to get it to work with only this mod, since you're trying to use it with male characters.  It doesn't need any other mod to be visible (it just uses them to look okay).  De-activate all other mods (in the in-program mod menu) and give it a try.  

If it stilldoesn't work, take a look at the file structure.  Go here:

(This part is different on every computer)...steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes

Or, if you're not used to poking around your OS's guts and you use Steam, right click on Fallout 4 in your games list, go into properties, hit the "local files" tab, and then click "Browse local files."  Click Data, and then under Materials, Meshes, and Textures (different folders) you should have a DLFallout folder with all of this mod's goodies.  Moreover, each of those folders has separate goodies under a separate DLFallout folder.  If these seem missing, I recommend re-installing.  To install, simply download this mod fresh, open up that Data folder you found earlier, and drag the unzipped contents over.  There shouldn't be any re-write requests unless you did all this correctly before.   

If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure what the issue could be.  I'll need more specific information on the invisibility problem in that case.

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway to get this to work without neck seams?

This mod adds only accessories.  No body or anything.  If that can cause neck seams, I have no idea how to fix it.  I'm skeptical that this mod can cause that though.

Playing a super sissy diapered femboy has made this game so much more fun~ >w< <333333333333333333

Thanks again for the lovely work on this, and here's some pics of my character if you wanted to see~ ;3

attachicon.gif377160_20161211104550_1.pngattachicon.gif377160_20161211134440_1.pngattachicon.gif377160_20161210173611_1.png

Glad to hear it, Valerius Fox!  Your boi is so hesitant.  When will she accept his true self? :lol: 

I also see that my alpha stippling (on the ring) is happening on more pacifiers than I thought though.   Hmmmm.

Playing a super sissy diapered femboy has made this game so much more fun~ >w< <333333333333333333

Thanks again for the lovely work on this, and here's some pics of my character if you wanted to see~ ;3

attachicon.gif377160_20161211104550_1.pngattachicon.gif377160_20161211134440_1.pngattachicon.gif377160_20161210173611_1.png

Glad to hear it, Valerius Fox!  Your boi is so hesitant.  When will she accept his true self? :lol:

I also see that my alpha stippling (on the ring) is happening on more pacifiers than I thought though.   Hmmmm.

Hehehe~ x3 My headcanon for him is that he wound up in a Vault-Tec experiment that was designed to sissify boys. And he got cybernetic legs from Vault-Tec cause the mental regression caused him to forget how to walk... and forget his potty training~ >w>

Yeeeeah, I've noticed that ever since I first downloaded this. That and the crinkle sounds not playing at certain times are the only bugs I've noticed~ ;w;

Specifically, in my experience, crinkles don't occur while sprinting in first and third person without a weapon (no footstep sounds at all), sprinting in first person with a weapon (no footstep sounds at all), sneaking (the vanilla sounds play) and when you're stepping on specific surfaces, most commonly certain stairs (no footstep sounds at all). Hope that helps or whatever~ x3

• 2 weeks later...

How do I add this to my game. I use nexus mod manager aswell?

If you want to.  It's not different from any other mod.  Just drag its contents into the data file (don't drag the data file into the data file....match the folders up).   Then get one of the supported bodies.  If you use CBBE, use CBBE Slim until I fix the bodyslide.  

For what it's worth, I prefer Mod Organizer.

• 2 weeks later...

First thanks for building this mod. My caravan of busty empty headed diaper slaves grows every time my female hero finds someone with hair like hers.

Fyi the problem exporting is because when bodyslide exports the file for some reason it puts the created files in the wrong place. I imagine there is a setting when building the bodyslide file of where the built file goes. I'm very new at this however so I don't know how to fix the problem only how to work around it manually.

All the files should export to \data\meshes\DLFallout\ Medium thick or slim

Slim  builds to \data\meshes\armor\New Outfit\SlimDiaperF.nif

Thick builds to \data\meshes\armor\Thick Diaper\Thick Diaper.nif

In both cases you can copy the file from the built location back into the correct folder and rename it the correct name and everything works just fine.

Now I just need to tweak the legs and waist a little more snugly.

OH and while we are here I don't know why but the diaper also changes the bodyshape of the shoulders it creates the dreaded line where the head and body meet. It's easily visible when diapering a female companion the shoulders get bigger and create a void where the head meets. Considering the neck isn't exactly where I am looking it's not a deal breaker just an fyi.post-1652620-0-07778200-1484710022_thumb.png

post-1652620-0-95320400-1484710034_thumb.png

Thanks again for building this, Now I just ned to mod the slave collars to give armor. Diapers are not highly resistant to various weapons.

Wow, thanks for the troubleshooting Regolith.  I think I know how to fix it with this.  Maybe I can square this away soon when I finally get a couple of hours.  

Your diapers are quite wide around the legs, but your slaves look pretty well taken care of anyway  :D

Can confirm the above fix is working! I've since been able to adjust my character's body to be more masculine as opposed to looking more like the female base I started with, since I had to work around the diaper's shape before~ <3

Princess Sissy's looking perfect now. He finally has a boy body. ;u; <3

post-1468537-0-04822600-1484824289_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-36327000-1484824331_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-61869700-1484824452_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-75495600-1484824499_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-52531100-1484824541_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-30410600-1484824571_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-02121300-1484824616_thumb.png

post-1468537-0-35418200-1484824648_thumb.png

Can someone make this for Xbox be much appreciated ???? such good details the creator did a great job doesn't have to have the nudity if that's the issue. Would love this for my character.

Can someone make this for Xbox be much appreciated ???? such good details the creator did a great job doesn't have to have the nudity if that's the issue. Would love this for my character.

To people having issues with the diaper nice not going into the wrong place you can load up outfit studio and load the .osp for the size being an issue. Then select save as and it will allow you to edit the output path for bodyslide. I will upload my .osp later when my daughter gives me back my PC.

To people having issues with the diaper nice not going into the wrong place you can load up outfit studio and load the .osp for the size being an issue. Then select save as and it will allow you to edit the output path for bodyslide. I will upload my .osp later when my daughter gives me back my PC.

Ohhhhh, that would be greatly appreciated~! <3

Hey there. This mod totally rocks. I have used it (and pnd) extensively in Skyrim.  Your work is greatly appreciated.  However, in FO4, I am looking for something a little different.  The pants in the attachment are from the game Second Life. I made a request for a FO4 version of them in the FO4 request thread quite awhile ago but got no responses, and so I was thinking of attempting to make them myself....BUT....I have absolutely no modding experience nor have even ever opened the CK, and so, my question is, how big of a project would this be for a total noob? 

And again, your work rocks. Play on. 

post-6501-0-40058900-1485189544_thumb.jpg

Hey there. This mod totally rocks. I have used it (and pnd) extensively in Skyrim.  Your work is greatly appreciated.  However, in FO4, I am looking for something a little different.  The pants in the attachment are from the game Second Life. I made a request for a FO4 version of them in the FO4 request thread quite awhile ago but got no responses, and so I was thinking of attempting to make them myself....BUT....I have absolutely no modding experience nor have even ever opened the CK, and so, my question is, how big of a project would this be for a total noob? 

And again, your work rocks. Play on. 

attachicon.gifpee pants.jpg

Hey Ug.  Thanks for your kind words, and I'm glad you've been enjoying the mods.

The first steps of creating something for a game from scratch are honestly a bit of a monumental undertaking, with, for me at least, weeks of internet searching before I had a firm foundation in what I was even doing.  I mean, there are professionals who develop their skills over years.  This was followed by hours and hours of troubleshooting a set of poorly documented tools when things would just not export like I thought they would.  A lot of it is hidden away in videos which take hours to consume, or in forgotten forums referencing older games.  And, to add insult to injury, the closer the tools are to allowing you to do original work (instead of modifying others like Bodyslide), the more poorly they're documented!  Plus, you're learning very complicated programs.  I made things harder on myself because I just couldn't accept that tools didn't exist for the much better version of Blender released a couple of years ago.  They did, but wow, did I feel like I was on my own there.  Once you master one, you realize that you need to figure out even more (graphics program, normals program, nifskope, and creation kit, hello).  However, you also get kinda hooked on seeing what you can do, and the more hurdles you clear, the more your powers grow.  It's the true RPG in all this mess  :lol: 

However, if you can find any kind of jeans in FO4 already, this will cut down from the project to a ridiculous extent, as the texture part is a small part of the whole. I won't claim to be anything but an amateur texture artist, but even at my level, this wouldn't be very hard as a first project.  You have to learn just one graphics program (the Gimp, Photoshop, or Substance Painter if you want to get fancy), mind the file types, do some renaming, and start enjoying.  If you can get the author's permission for the jeans, you can upload them.  Not sure how the author will feel about it, but you don't know until you try, right?  With what I learned from my mod, I could probably do this in substance painter in about 30 minutes, assuming no hiccups.  (Also, never assume no hiccups lol).  At the beginning, it'd have taken me a few days, mostly because I was learning the programs.  If you take the time to do this, imagine what else you could make.  Do it!

Can confirm the above fix is working! I've since been able to adjust my character's body to be more masculine as opposed to looking more like the female base I started with, since I had to work around the diaper's shape before~ <3

Princess Sissy's looking perfect now. He finally has a boy body. ;u; <3

Hey can you tell me what armor this person used in there screen shots, or can the person themselves tell me please?