• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2020 at 00:03, DeathBringer0xL said:

Alguém já conseguiu esse mod aqui a partir das imagens?

Encontrei a versão masculina do mod no workshop, mas não havia versão feminina. Então ele deve ter retirado.

Guys did anyone find this mod or not :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 12:31 PM, Amauryismnxbvx said:

oh wow! sweet as m8!! thanks alot!! :D where does it go exactly? iv never manually modded Haydee, always thru workshop, im assuming its the packs folder since the file is a .pack right? i put it in there but i just got infinite loading screen, there anything else i need to pre-install to make it work? Cheers. 

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work xD thanks a bunch dude!! :)❤️ 

Edited by ludger166
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 1:43 PM, Cool629 said:

Here's the file. didn't really plan on porting it to haydee 2 since it's not really my taste.

Fempyro V2.pack 28.68 MB · 43 downloads

Unfortunately, not that mod. The outfit shown in the screenshot is the "Femmepyro" outfit mod made by simplesim7. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817282112
The attached file was created by "Robin-169" and applied Pyro's color scheme to the basic Haydee outfit. 

Edited by eldkfwkd321
On 2/28/2021 at 11:25 PM, pumalion said:

Is there not a mega or google drive with all the workshop content because I know a lot of it is getting removed or got removed.

I've been lowkey keeping an eye out for one of these too. All I found was a 3gb one stickied in the steam forums circa 2018 or so, but in the time since I played Haydee last apparently there was a ton of modding and then a lot of it getting disappeared.

A shame, just finished Haydee 2 and thought I'd revisit the first one. If anyone finds any leads, feel free to speak up, though I have some hope that something more comprehensive will turn up at some point. Seems like the sort of thing you trip over a google drive full of now and then.

Edit: Now that I've finally gotten to dig into this backup it seems pretty comprehensive and has a lot of the things I've seen people looking for. And also I see that for the most part there wasn't much I was missing out on. C'est la vie

Edited by StrangerIn
On 10/12/2016 at 8:36 AM, goretaint said:

If you like, I've made a bigger TnA Grape (Purple) & Latex Outfit. Again, all 3 mods are required.

mods needed:

Purple Haydee "Grape" by Mono: http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/343787920127541527/

Bigger TnA by Kalevra: http://www.loverslab...14#entry1700855

I can not find the source of the latex mod, so I included it in the package.

Also you can change the head between haydee, grape and latex but the arms are bound to latex arms.

Kudos to Mono for the Grape mod.

post-17691-0-85673800-1476271659_thumb.png

post-17691-0-92218500-1476271682_thumb.png

post-17691-0-37284400-1476271690_thumb.png

Grape&LatexBiggerTnA.7z 1.05 MB · 817 downloads

Could someone help me when I put this mod in haydee's clothes folder, it only appears haydee's head?