On 12/13/2019 at 5:41 AM, throwaway2424 said:

Has anyone ever found out what this mod is exactly? I would DM the guy who posted these screenshots but I only have one Steam account, don't want to be horny on main, and can't be bothered to make a burner.

Reveal hidden contents
?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Did anyone ever get a hold of this mod here from the images?

I found the Male version of the mod on workshop, but there was no female version. So he must have taken it down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 11:03 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

Did anyone ever get a hold of this mod here from the images?

I found the Male version of the mod on workshop, but there was no female version. So he must have taken it down.

I'd also like to know if anyone has it. Also I'm looking for R18+ main menu mods (things that replace the main menu with rather sexual content, mostly sex though... obviously)

6 hours ago, ZenMinch said:

Hello!

I tested a pack named "HaydeeLLCC1.rar" from here and it has a lot of stuff, but I just want one of them with a specific customizable features (mostly to have the normal version of Haydee and a big juicy thicc Hayde), and well, when I put all the files of that pack in the "outfits" folder, the game freezes for a long time while it load all the features, when I only want one of them with the related custom pieces, so I would like to ask where I can find this mod with this features exactly and how I could install it/them?

d9f63b580cdd3720758a2b1c50bf85ac

piddlesworth"If your computer really does have trouble loading everything at once while loading the game, what you can do after you have installed everything is to simply move the outfit files for all outfit classes except for one to a different directory (such as the scripts directory).  For example, if you want to try out the NudeHuman class while using minimal resources, simply move all *.outfit files that do not start with "Class_NudeHuman" in the Outfits directory into the Outfits/scripts directory and then load the game normally."

Try this? °°

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I've been wondering if it's possible create mods/outfits for the Haydee game from existing models (I think they're in the "3D object" format) from The Models RESOURCE using the textures (oiled skin, etc) and physics from this pack and mods?

if it's possible, it's there a way to contact an active modder to create those models as commissions?

I am looking for some TloZ mods, using these models with a few changes and additions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you know what I mean for the game!
These are a few models i'm looking for (there's a few ones more but they're kinda gay lol):

Princess Ruto

Mipha

Thanks for your time ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, boshet said:

anyone know what mods this guy is using? its like a mix of samus aran but the face is really different

Looks like he's using multiple outfits together, according to a comment he made on steam (his username is the same as the youtube channel):
Original Zero Suit (Hands)- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822428056
Samus Zero SPECIAL EDITION (Textures and TnA Body) - Loverslab>Adult Gaming>Haydee Modding>Page41
Teyla Machine DLC (Hair) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1853782999&searchtext=machine

His instructions:
Basically you need meshes, skin, textures (dds), normals (N) and specular (S) files of choice,
then you have to edit outfit file (ZeroSuit.outfit) and material file (Samus.mtl) with text editor (Notepad++) and add path for mesh, skin, material for game to read from.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2016 at 6:53 AM, goretaint said:

puhhh, I'm done with this. A lot of incompatibles here. I had to use Robo-arms and the neck doesnt look very good but I guess its enough to release it in a mixed mod with the very good arms and head of the emission mod. Enjoy it ^_°

Of course huge thanks to Kalevra, MONO and Firesource for sharing their mods.

post-17691-0-38932200-1476791217_thumb.png

post-17691-0-96455300-1476791236_thumb.png

post-17691-0-82178200-1476791253_thumb.png

ToplessEmissionBiggerTnA.7z 8.78 kB · 2,868 downloads

anyone know how to get this to work? every time I try to use it it becomes completely white

On 2/22/2018 at 9:27 AM, aSteR said:

I have a bad feeling about this, but... I spread it "as is".

ТЫЦ1 and ТЫЦ2

I just hope that somebody still needs it (or it does not hurt someone's feelings.). And yes ... If something is wrong about the laid out links (about rules or something) - tell me.

Quite forgot to mention the author of the first pack - meguelsz2 

wait what??, 2 GB!!!!!, that's a lot, mine only 1,10GB including the mod i downloaded, is the file also with the mod you give?

On 9/28/2017 at 12:25 PM, GuardianCore said:

Why hasn't anyone made a mod in this game where you're a Haydee model that's shorter and loli or slim or thick and your being chased by replaced robots that are now large thick as ❤️ Haydee models. And instead of you dyeing when they kill you, or catch you, they bang you instead. And you get to watch your player haydee get fucked. Still a game over. The only thing that changes is the animation upon death and the enemy models is that and the sex scences which differ time to time.

Haydee enemy would so use the Haydee2futa mod.

Why does this mod not exist ? HOW DO U GET THIS KIND OF IDEA INTO THE WORLD!?

dats right.. but damn.. maybe dats too complicated to add something like Defeat mod for skyrim

On 9/28/2017 at 12:25 PM, GuardianCore said:

Why hasn't anyone made a mod in this game where you're a Haydee model that's shorter and loli or slim or thick and your being chased by replaced robots that are now large thick as ❤️ Haydee models. And instead of you dyeing when they kill you, or catch you, they bang you instead. And you get to watch your player haydee get fucked. Still a game over. The only thing that changes is the animation upon death and the enemy models is that and the sex scences which differ time to time.

Haydee enemy would so use the Haydee2futa mod.

Why does this mod not exist ? HOW DO U GET THIS KIND OF IDEA INTO THE WORLD!?

dats right.. but damn.. maybe dats too complicated to add something like Defeat mod for skyrim