Does anyone know where to access this mod? I know SimpleSim7 did this one, but can't seem to find it anywhere. I've made several attempts to contact him through email and Tumblr the past 4 months, but no answer. The one who made the video (MightyN7) for this mod won't answer me either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

image.png

On 8/7/2019 at 7:14 AM, jamasaman said:

Does anyone know where to access this mod? I know SimpleSim7 did this one, but can't seem to find it anywhere. I've made several attempts to contact him through email and Tumblr the past 4 months, but no answer. The one who made the video (MightyN7) for this mod won't answer me either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

image.png

SimpleSim7 does not share the same mod in duplicate. So if you want to get a mod for that character, you must request to create a 'new mod' of the same character with different costumes.

• 2 weeks later...

If somebody could bring Clementine from Walking Dead Final Season to Haydee, that would be amazing. As long as I'm looking, I can't find her with big boobs and a big butt... She is soooo gorgeous - I just love her - ?  (I never thought to feel such feelings for a fictional character)

TUB_Clementine_Best_Smile.octet-stream.p

If you like to know where you can get the model, just look on steam and deviantart...

On 8/20/2019 at 3:44 AM, goretaint said:

If somebody could bring Clementine from Walking Dead Final Season to Haydee, that would be amazing. As long as I'm looking, I can't find her with big boobs and a big butt... She is soooo gorgeous - I just love her - ?  (I never thought to feel such feelings for a fictional character)

TUB_Clementine_Best_Smile.octet-stream.p

If you like to know where you can get the model, just look on steam and deviantart...

bruh, isn't she 16 or so?

On 7/2/2019 at 11:24 AM, manserpent said:

I NEED IT!

Unfortunately majorly delayed. I lost a bunch of work because I made the mistake of jumping to 2.8 before ensuring that the tools available even work right. Short answer, they don't. Specifically, normals don't work. At all. Every model exported with those tools is totally flat-shaded, no matter what. On top of that, the old .blend files from the Steam Community thread don't work because the old tools expect everything to be facing backward, but the 2.8 tools expect them to be facing forward, and the model in the old .blend files can't be rotated properly because of some weird shit I can't figure out with the skeleton in that file.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05.01.2017 at 21:39, Vintage said:

Çünkü hiç kimse hamile bir Haydee modu yapmadı. (en azından bir tane bulamadım)

Onun modelini kendim karıştırdım.

Mükemmel olmaktan uzak.

Bazı önemli kırpma sorunları var ve kadınları doğru görünmüyor.

Ama sanırım şimdilik hiç yoktan iyidir.

Bu dosyaları Nude klasörünüze bırakın ve her ikisini de Nude_00000001.mesh olarak yeniden adlandırmak için bu iki dosyanın 2 kopyasını alın, Nude_00000002.mesh cilt için aynısını yapın.

https://mega.nz/#F!vE8TzAaA!Lj0YI67MMaegoxgA08oPcw

4dba72062a.jpg

thanks