14 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

So far as I can tell, the mega upload there is corrupted. Tried several computers.

I just downloaded it and it worked fine for me (the archive extracted fine and everything, and I made sure to not be logged in while downloading).  Still, though, here're Google Drive links for each.  First the huge one that I don't actually recommend anyone download for normal use since its load times are so long (but technically has the most options):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ccniIGTdaLpBufwqM2nYWCBmfAZnZXlE (690 MB download, 5.00 GB unpacked)

Second, here's the version with marginally reduced options that loads much much faster (still up to 20 seconds for the longest-loading outfit "pack"):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sEwhT82ZpaYQrvHo_y-c52sLNn_5UQS8 (621 MD download, 3.24 GB unpacked)

16 hours ago, piddlesworth said:

I just downloaded it and it worked fine for me (the archive extracted fine and everything, and I made sure to not be logged in while downloading).  Still, though, here're Google Drive links for each.  First the huge one that I don't actually recommend anyone download for normal use since its load times are so long (but technically has the most options):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ccniIGTdaLpBufwqM2nYWCBmfAZnZXlE (690 MB download, 5.00 GB unpacked)

Second, here's the version with marginally reduced options that loads much much faster (still up to 20 seconds for the longest-loading outfit "pack"):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sEwhT82ZpaYQrvHo_y-c52sLNn_5UQS8 (621 MD download, 3.24 GB unpacked)

Thank You for the drive download. I do not know what was wrong with the mega. 

1 hour ago, yorishimo-san said:

Does anyone know where I can get this main menu animation, or something similar ? (video in link)

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/7112146

Sorry, I don't think you'll have much luck. With the depth-of-field focus and light effects there, it looks like someone took an out-of-engine sex animation and pasted the Haydee menu options on top (no Haydee Copyright in the bottom left hand corner).

As for something similar? I haven't seen anything with that much action. Just dance menus and the occasional threatened-by-tentacles menu, which can be found on the Steam workshop.

Although the first tentacle menu (orange tentacles, not the green) does have one particular tentacle, pointed in a particular direction, which appears to have been cut short.

Tentaclecut.jpg.68effbc41bafe4c2e916c9477c06f2af.jpg 

The author, SimpleSim7, might have originally planned that one to be longer and may have a naughtier version of the menu out there. But then again, not everyone is looking for tentacles.

1518833060_preview1.jpg.bfbde558b55398c44212a2aee1446f6a.jpg

So here's a Liara T'Soni nude mod for Haydee, after a lot of tweaking.

Before you use it, TURN CENSORSHIP ON in the game-settings menu. It won't hide anything important, but it makes things like holograms more holo-grammy.

I've included some sets of armor for Liara for "safe" play, following the color schemes of some of the old armors from the original Mass Effect:

2084467522_preview2.jpg.5e8a0d11071a54b5c1b102fc5954241a.jpg

There are six nude body types:

2002728333_preview3.thumb.jpg.18549c1a75678d3b9af156b87c260619.jpg

And four reflectivity options:

1411692000_preview4.jpg.7f891ef3bba6c67db4f699e1231acfa5.jpg

Sorry to say the reflectivity only works in the right light.

I've also given Liara a biotic dampening collar, to explain why she doesn't just use her powers to float through the maze blasting everything. I figured that Cerberus, Mass Effect's anti-alien pro-mad-science anti-ethical-standards go-to guys, would be the ones to make it, so their seal of approval is on it.

161320903_preview5.jpg.1a9e6bfe34f04e74032a7ff763b38c06.jpg

See that little yellow and white logo? See how it looks like a three-headed dog? I don't either. But that's the Cerberus logo. The holograms can be switched on and off in the outfit menu, and you should turn the censorship on to give them a little life. There are a bunch of other little things but I'm sure people will find them without help.

Feel free to upload elsewhere, just remember to give credit to LK and SimpleSim7 (particularly for Liara's likeness, the Gamora armor is also from his mod). You can find their work on the Steam Workshop. Myself, I can't model. This was made from borrowed parts.

And TURN ON THE CENSORSHIP.

tsonimashup.7z

On 5/16/2017 at 3:40 AM, Hiya! said:

Ye, u gotta pick a hairstyle under head options. Also the size should be 5 (doesn't have to be, but the textures are made for size 5). To get the same model as in the pictures - use the "Peggy" Hairstyle :)

On 5/15/2017 at 4:50 PM, GaspidarIII said:

Hey about the Gold Finder Outfit. I have problems where there are white glitching textures where the clothes must be. Anyway you know how to fix that? This is for both Gold Finder Outfits.

Actually I found out that if someone wants to use this outfit with shaved head for some reason, there is an writing error in the Gold Finder.outfit and Gold Finder Pantsless.outfit files.  You can open the files with Notepad for example and edit the writing error. It's really easy. Just change the .mlt to .mtl as in the picture.

Capture.PNG

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, dormain said:

Actually I found out that if someone wants to use this outfit with shaved head for some reason, there is an writing error in the Gold Finder.outfit and Gold Finder Pantsless.outfit files.  You can open the files with Notepad for example and edit the writing error. It's really easy. Just change the .mlt to .mtl as in the picture.

Capture.PNG

ooops, my bad XD

I kinda spent all the time on drawing and eyeballed all the text stuff ^^

On 2/19/2019 at 9:34 AM, Mick TB said:

1518833060_preview1.jpg.bfbde558b55398c44212a2aee1446f6a.jpg

So here's a Liara T'Soni nude mod for Haydee, after a lot of tweaking.

Before you use it, TURN CENSORSHIP ON in the game-settings menu. It won't hide anything important, but it makes things like holograms more holo-grammy.

I've included some sets of armor for Liara for "safe" play, following the color schemes of some of the old armors from the original Mass Effect:

2084467522_preview2.jpg.5e8a0d11071a54b5c1b102fc5954241a.jpg

There are six nude body types:

2002728333_preview3.thumb.jpg.18549c1a75678d3b9af156b87c260619.jpg

And four reflectivity options:

1411692000_preview4.jpg.7f891ef3bba6c67db4f699e1231acfa5.jpg

Sorry to say the reflectivity only works in the right light.

I've also given Liara a biotic dampening collar, to explain why she doesn't just use her powers to float through the maze blasting everything. I figured that Cerberus, Mass Effect's anti-alien pro-mad-science anti-ethical-standards go-to guys, would be the ones to make it, so their seal of approval is on it.

161320903_preview5.jpg.1a9e6bfe34f04e74032a7ff763b38c06.jpg

See that little yellow and white logo? See how it looks like a three-headed dog? I don't either. But that's the Cerberus logo. The holograms can be switched on and off in the outfit menu, and you should turn the censorship on to give them a little life. There are a bunch of other little things but I'm sure people will find them without help.

Feel free to upload elsewhere, just remember to give credit to LK and SimpleSim7 (particularly for Liara's likeness, the Gamora armor is also from his mod). You can find their work on the Steam Workshop. Myself, I can't model. This was made from borrowed parts.

And TURN ON THE CENSORSHIP.

tsonimashup.7z

This is amazing! Great work!

On 3/29/2018 at 4:12 PM, piddlesworth said:

Hey all, I've noticed that a lot of complaints about the community packs and such here and elsewhere is that they're difficult to wade through when someone is trying to find the stuff they're most interested in.  To me it seems that this has a lot to do with a lack of consolidation -- many different outfit files are just reskins of the same bodies, for example, but what people seem to want is to select by body type first then cover, etc. -- so I went ahead and combined all of the mods that people have seemed fine sharing here (before people started mass-posting stuff from Steam) into just a few outfits with everything being able to be mixed and matched as options in those few outfits.  Essentially, I've combined everyone else's mods into a giant character creator.  Be warned that although the archive size is only about 708 MB, the size on-disk of the uncompressed contents is about 5.00 GB (that's 2.95 GB assets and the rest is the text files that make this pack work).  This results in the game taking about 700 MB more memory in-game (i.e. not just at the title screen) and taking about six minutes longer to load at the title screen when installed on a magnetic disk hard drive.  This is a lot, but after you load the entire pack once and decide which mods you don't want to use, you can simply remove the .outfit files that you will not use on subsequent plays so the game loads about the same as normal.  I plan to make a follow-up post, aimed primarily at other modders, discussing this more.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!aSBHwAYK!yfasdKW3SnFxq6WmG_1REW-RKY2Q8K83AhyFb4aTdxU (690 MB)

How to use:

Simply extract all of the contents of the archive to the Outfits directory of your Haydee installation.  Once in game, go to the Outfit option from the menu and first select what type of body you'd like (SuitedCyborg, SuitedHuman, NudeHuman, Topless, or PaintedOn).  Next select the body shape you'd like for that body type, then the graphical cover you'd like to use for that body, etc. all the way down the list of options (note that for body types that have censor options that that option is listed first so people can immediately censor if they wish).

The outfits:

SuitedCyborg is the first main outfit class and it makes use of the Cyborg body type that default Haydee also uses.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SC01.png SC02.png SC03.png SC04.png SC05.png SC06.png SC07.png SC08.png SC09.png SC10.png

SuitedHuman is the second main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body type, specifically those models with no cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SH01.png SH02.png SH03.png SH04.png SH05.png SH06.png SH07.png SH08.png SH09.png SH10.png

NudeHuman is the third main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body, specifically those models with cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

NH01.png NH02.png NH03.png NH04.png NH05.png NH06.png NH07.png NH08.png NH09.png NH10.png

The fourth obvious main outfit class to include would be a nude cyborg class, using nude cyborg bodies.  Unfortunately no one has made those, but as a hacky way around having to make those that also allows the use of existing human body models is the "Topless" type outfits, which simply make the heads and arms from NudeHuman mods completely transparent.  So the fourth outfit class, although a minor one assembled from the assets of the other classes, is the Topless class.  The problem with this approach to a nude cyborg body is that it leaves places where the different model parts don't match up.  For example, even using the assets this was originally designed to use, there are gaps in the shoulders that allow seeing through the body.  A change I've made from the original Topless mods is to make the body covers two-sided to lessen how apparent this is, but some of the body combinations don't even have the neck line up.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

TL01.png TL02.png TL03.png TL04.png TL05.png TL06.png TL07.png TL08.png TL09.png TL10.png

The fifth class is the PaintedOn class, which includes all of the mods with clothed torsos that show cleavage and thus need to be applied to the NudeHuman body models instead and also includes many of the mods from the SuitedHuman class since some of those were intended to be applied to the nude human bodies as well (at least the small-breasts ones, anyway).  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

PO01.png PO02.png PO03.png PO04.png PO05.png PO06.png PO07.png PO08.png PO09.png PO10.png

The sixth and seventh classes are just "Specular Tests" which are not intended to be used as mods themselves but instead are intended to be used as tools for modders (I haven't even included equipment or clock appearances, nor a ragdoll file).  By default, switching their Shine values to SpecularTest and then changing the available specular values allows trying out different specular values more easily than manually changing the values and reloading the game to see the results.  I plan to discuss this further in a later post.

Stuff that's unique to this mod pack:

Obviously for people who have never bothered to edit .outfit and .mtl files themselves, almost all of the combinations of old assets in this pack are new.

In addition to just combining assets, I've also been able to create new body shape assets in some cases by simply combining .mesh and .skin files that hadn't been combined before (their authors always distribute them as a pair to not be mixed and matched, but in a few cases they can be, even between different authors).  Specifically, for Nude body types I was able to get four different breast separation options for each Bigger TNA body (you can now choose a Size 5 body for which the breasts do not clip eachother, for example) as well as two thigh sizes for each, for a total of eight body shapes for each Bigger TNA "Size", only two of which are "provided" elsewhere.  Similarly for Suited Human Bigger TNA bodies there are now four options with each Size, with two thigh sizes and two breast separations (the breast separations aren't the same for the two different thigh sizes, though).  There are also four new such body shapes for Nude bodies that are of smaller size, slightly modifying breast perkiness/sagginess or nipple appearance.

I've also gone through and checked every file that people have distributed along with their mods but left unused and have also made use of many of those unused assets.

Finally, I've edited a lot of existing assets to be usable in new ways.  Specifically I've edited a lot of the covers for human bodies so that they can be used as just the heads (on the SuitedCyborg and Topless outfits), I've similarly edited a lot of the NudeHuman covers to be usable as Topless covers (as well as fixing existing Topless covers), I've added a lot of simple shine options, I've also added the Lactating and Dripping shine options (both based on the "Leaking" shine option in the Nyashka mod), and I've added the Medium censor option for Cyborg bodies as well as the Passerby and Witness Protection censor options for Human bodies.

Credits:
(I've put quotation marks around the names I've given to other's assets when those other authors didn't provide unique names for their assets.  I've also tried to give my best guess as to who authored each given asset when I've failed to track down the original author.  I'd appreciate any links people can provide showing which authors made any of the following mods where I have incorrectly identified an author or was unable to identify one.)

Suited Cyborg Bodies:

Haydee - Haydee Interactive
Haydee Smooth - Darak
Megalov - Megalov
"Wide Hips" - unknown
Angee Wet - unknown
Angee Wet 2 - Alan47
BiggerTNA - kalevra
MegaHaydee - Anthro.anim
Haydee Thin - tk1337
Ehot - Ehot

Suited Cyborg Covers ("textures"):

Halter mods - Svetoslav
Whiter White - cirilo231
Taffy mods - Firesource
Light Skin - unknown
Chocolate mods - Firesource & Werewolf2000ad
Dark Skin - Werewolf2000ad
Extra Dark - Werewolf2000ad
Experimental Wet - Firesource and Thepal
Angee Wet - Alan47
Taffy Wet - Mikisu, Firesource, and Thepal
Pale Wet - Hiya!
Play Free - omeko
Wet Wild - Mreff777
Red Thigh Highs - Zachno
Shiny Stockings Mods - unknown
Stockings mods - lorifel
GarterBelt, Robo Lingerie, & On Orbit Mods - Apposum083
Racing Stripes mods - Zachno
BDSM Mods - 15939
MrEff Latex - Mreff777
Latex - unknown
Twitch Haydee - Vanessa
Emission - Firesource and Neurodyn
Horizon - Neptlude
HorizE - corta
Android - Coops
Gray Suit - unknown
Dark Gray - unknown
MegaHaydee - Anthro.anim
Robolegs - Werewolf2000ad
Powersuit - Adma Deadwolf
Button Tex mods - black256
Magic2 - unknown
Russian Literature - lorifel
Daft - unknown
Dangerous Cats - lorifel
Mega Milk - [MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY]
Mega Milk Shorts - iiTz Xeno and [MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY]
Hooters - Vanessa
OPPAI - johnshadows47
JP Swimsuit - Cryo001
Grape Mods - MONO
Stripes - unknown
DWahl V.1 - Yume
Vault-Tec - Dr McNugget 365
Watermelon mods - MONO
Golden Cow - Skyrim_Sergal
Pokemon - NEO_80
Mod1 & Mod2 - unknown
Bring It Back Safe - Dr McNugget 365, Winternacht
For Luck - Winternacht

Cyborg Shines:

Halter - Svetoslav
Greased - Werewolf2000ad
Latex - Mreff777
Dust - sadpanda01
Wet, Oily, Waxy, Dewy, Silicon, Porcelain, Plastic, Rubber, Eggshell, Chalk, Plaster - piddlesworth

Cyborg Surfaces:

"Inverted Nipple" - Alan47

Cyborg Censors:

Medium - piddlesworth

Human Head Shapes:

Human Head - Haydee Interactive, Werewolf2000ad
"Haydee Human LQ" - Darak
"Haydee Human LQ w/ Small Nose" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Round Face" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Angular Face" - HyperBosom

Human Head Covers:

Haydee Human - Haydee Interactive, Werewolf2000ad
Dark - Werewolf2000ad, piddlesworth
Darker - Werewolf2000ad, piddlesworth
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal, VR48
Ashen White - LeiLeiLover, piddlesworth
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?), VR48
Lighter Enhanced - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?), piddlesworth
Pale - Jimmeh, piddlesworth
Duck Lighter - Jimmeh, piddlesworth
Dust - sadpanda01, piddlesworth
Nyashka - PainBlack666, piddlesworth
Nude 2 - destroem, piddlesworth
Nude - HongChina, piddlesworth
Medic - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Nurse - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Gold Finder mods - Apposum083, piddlesworth
Duck - DuckHuntDog, piddlesworth
Fishnets - HyperBosom, piddlesworth

Suited Human Bodies:

Haydee Human - Haydee Interactive
BiggerTNA - kalevra and PainBlack666
HyperButt - nostris
"Samus Small w/ Gloved Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Samus Large w/ Gloved Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
Haydee Human LQ w/ Gloves - unknown (PainBlack666?)

Suited Human Covers ("textures"):

Suit - Haydee Interactive
Ashen White - LeiLeiLover
Gold Finder mods - Apposum083
Nurse Mods - Apposum083
Medic Mods - Apposum083
Black Suit - PainBlack666
White Suit - PainBlack666

Suited Human Surfaces:

"Soft" - PainBlack666
"Stark" - PainBlack666

Nude Human Bodies:

Haydee Human - HongChina
BiggerTNA - kalevra and PainBlack666
"NudeThin Perky Nipple 0 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
NudeThin - unknown (Darkphoenixrazo?)
"Small Nose Nipple 2 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Small Tits & Ass w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
NudeSlim ("Slim Body, Perky w/ Angular Face") - HyperBosom
"Medium Body, Saggy w/ Round Face" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"NudeThin Big Nipple 0 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"NudeThin Big Nipple 1 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Samus Big Thick Nipple 2 w/ Hands" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Haydee Human LQ w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)
"Haydee Human w/ Gloves" - unknown (PainBlack666?)

Nude Human Covers ("textures"):

Haydee Human - unknown
Haydee Human Enhanced mods - Cezul
Dark - Werewolf2000ad
Darker - Werewolf2000ad
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?)
Lighter Enhanced mods - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?)
Pale - Jimmeh
Duck Lighter - Jimmeh
Dust - sadpanda01
Nyashka mods - PainBlack666
Nude 2 - destroem
Nude - HongChina
Duck mods - DuckHuntDog
Fishnets - HyperBosom
Stockings - HyperBosom

Nude Human Shines:

Nude - HongChina
Reality - PainBlack666
Losk - PainBlack666
"Leaking" - PainBlack666
Lactating - piddlesworth
Dripping - piddlesworth
Topless - MONO
Oiled - unknown

Nude Human Surfaces:

Haydee Human - unknown
Nude 2 - destroem
Nude - HongChina
Duck 2 - DuckHuntDog
Nyashka - PainBlack666

Nude Human Censors:

"Large" - destroem
"Medium" - HongChina
"Small" - PainBlack666
Passerby - piddlesworth
Witness Protection - piddlesworth

"Topless" Covers:

Haydee Human - unknown, piddlesworth
Haydee Human Enhanced Mods - Cezul, piddlesworth
Dark - Werewolf2000ad, piddlesworth
Darker - Werewolf2000ad, piddlesworth
Black - Owlet VII and Skyrim_Sergal, piddlesworth
Lighter - unknown (Jimmeh?), piddlesworth
Lighter Enhanced mods - unknown (Jimmeh or Cezul?), piddlesworth
Pale - Jimmeh, piddlesworth
Duck Lighter - Jimmeh, piddlesworth
Dust - sadpanda01, piddlesworth
Nyashka mods - PainBlack666, piddlesworth
Topless mods - MONO, pidlesworth
Topless Tuya mods- テラトーマ , piddlesworth
Nude 2 - destroem, piddlesworth
Nude - HongChina, piddlesworth
Duck mods - DuckHuntDog, piddlesworth

"Painted-On" Covers:

Underwear mods - PainBlack666
Corset mods - GRIDOX

Caps:

Nurse - Apposum083

Vest Shapes:

Haydee Smooth mods - darak
Haydee Smooth Thin mods - darak
Haydee Thin - tk1337

Mask Shapes:

Human Head - Werewolf2000ad

Mask Shines:

Button Tex - black256

Hair Mods:

Bayo - HongChina
Cut - HongChina
Cute - HongChina
High - HongChina
Long - HongChina
Peggy - HongChina
Triss - HongChina
Vince - HongChina
Black recolors - HyperBosom
Blue recolors - HyperBosom
Red recolors - HyperBosom
Orange recolors - HyperBosom
Purple recolors - HyperBosom
Motoko recolors - HyperBosom
Green recolors - HyperBosom
White recolors - HyperBosom

Clocks:

Clock Back - Drimakus

Other Contributions:

previous mod packs and collections - Majin Vongola, VR48, PainBlack666

Notes:

- Many people report that using more than about 16 mods simultaneously causes the game to bug out.  Despite integrating one or two hundred mods into this (depending how you count), it still manages to all load with no bugs.  The reason is because integrating everything together in this way causes the game to count it as only seven outfits.  In fact, remove the Specular Test outfit files, which aren't really adding in any mods, and it all fits in just five outfits.

- I have chosen to exclude the Samus outfits.  There are two reasons for this, the bigger one being that there have been so many options made for Samus outfits in ways that haven't been made for other outfits that they all can't be integrated into the outfit packs with the others without those outfit packs becoming Samus-dominated.  The second reason is that I have no idea which Samus outfits were made by authors we aren't supposed to share on these forums and which ones weren't.  As I'll explain in a follow-up post, using the scripts provided in this pack make it pretty easy to make your own mod packs so anyone could make their own proper Samus pack if they want to.  If people really want one and can't figure that out, though, then I guess I can make one separate from this.

- As far as I can tell, every link in this forum that has ever had Taffy Vanilla included in it somewhere has the wrong version of that mod (that wrong version merely being a copy of Taffy Strawberry), so I have excluded it from this pack.  Fortunately, as far as I can tell, Halter's version of the Haydee body -- which I've named "Halter Haydee" -- with the "Haydee" shine selected is identical to Taffy Vanilla, so those who want to use Taffy Vanilla can simply use that combination of options instead.

- The human heads used in the suited cyborg mods are parts of the human bodies and thus use the shine options that are applicable to human bodies.  A consequence of this, since the shine options people have made for human bodies are different from those made for cyborg bodies, is that you can't always perfectly match the shine on the human head with that on the cyborg body.  I've added enough shine options to both that it should always be possible to get close.

- The specular map ("default shine") for Gold Finder Pantsless weirdly has a rectangle from another specular map edited in over the face and then the details added on top of that, making it have a weird seam going all around the head with no easy way to fix it as far as I can tell... here's what it looks like as a PNG: Gold_Finder_Pantsless_S.png

- Gold Finder Classic, Gold Finder Sheer, and Gold Finder Pantsless all have the hair significantly lighter on the right side of the scalp than the rest, resulting in a stark seam on the scalp.  Gold Finder Skimpy fixes this by making all of the hair be the lighter color.  Because of this issue and the last, you'll probably want to not use the Buzzcut hairstyle on the Gold Finder mods other than the Skimpy version.  I don't bring this up to insult these outfits, but rather to suggest something that people who know how to make actual mods could fix, as these are some of the best mods I've seen and it's a shame to have these flaws.

- Although I've left the original version of Nude_Topless_v0.dds in this pack, I don't use it and instead opted to make my own because it is missing a row of pixels which cause it to leave a gap in the neck when also using a human head.  Similarly, since some of the nude body models include hands, I've made my own alternate versions of all the Topless covers with all unused portions made transparent.

- Some of the 3D models -- to which the graphical "covers" are applied -- have the graphics applied in a mirrored fashion.  For most appearances this is fine, but for those which have text or other orientation-specific graphics incorporated, it is very apparent that they are backward.  These models are the Megalov suited cyborg body and the "thin" vest shapes (excluding the "Haydee Thin" vest shape).

- The fingers and elbows on the Haydee Thin arms appear strange/dislocated while holding a gun.

- Some of the Human Body models have hands and gloves incorporated, some have only hands incorporated, and some have neither incorporated.  Further, some use the glove part of the body cover on one of the gloveless hands while using an unused part of the cover file on the other hand, usually giving the appearance of one hand being gloved and the other not.  I didn't know how to standardize all of this so I didn't really bother, instead simply giving the player an option to add gloved hands with a desired cover to any human body.

- I wasn't sure how to best give names to 3D models, especially short enough ones that fit into the game menus.  As such, for some of the bodies I used the word "Samus" in place of "Haydee Human LQ" in order to save space since those bodies were also used in so many Samus mods even though I don't think that was the origin for them (they seem like modifications of Haydee Human LQ).

- In addition to mods that require more than adding files to the Outfits folder to work, I've also excluded any mods that appear incomplete (Final Design, for example), that I could not get to work (Haydee 2.0, for example), that appear to contain no new assets relative to earlier mods (Thong and White Suit, for example), or that are advertised as including penises or zoophilia content.  For those who want to include penises, zoophilia, incomplete, and even broken mods, though, I will be making a follow-up post aimed at mod makers with instructions on how to do so with very little effort.

I tried installing this mod but my game freezes up whenever I try to select any of the outfits from this pack. 

On 2/22/2019 at 11:43 PM, exoendo said:

I tried installing this mod but my game freezes up whenever I try to select any of the outfits from this pack. 

This was addressed if you keep reading the thread.  The game doesn't actually lock up, it's just that the newest version of the game doesn't preload outfits, which means that you're waiting up to 5 minutes every time you switch outfit packs since the game now waits until then to load the outfits rather than when the game starts up (and reloads every time you switch off of an outfit pack and back).  There is no complete solution to this issue except for reducing the options available in the mod pack to the point where it loads in a reasonable amount of time even when just switching through in-game (at most 20 seconds for the largest outfit pack), while this larger pack should only be used by someone who is willing to wait in order to look through absolutely every option that was posted at once just to figure out what option combination to include in a custom mod for your own use when actually playing.  That slightly smaller mod pack has already been posted.  I'll repeat the link here, but look for the other posts if you want detailed info:

original download link: https://mega.nz/#!a3hCRapK!gUnK7tOdMrAz9Og2yVYn3GixF_v_IWyuW1-qFexxdUo (621 MB download, 3.24 GB unpacked)

mirror: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sEwhT82ZpaYQrvHo_y-c52sLNn_5UQS8 (621 MB download, 3.24 GB unpacked)

how to install mods also the mods not to seem to work

Open the zip file (if you do not have a program for opening zip files, try https://www.7-zip.org/).

Mods come in two types:

1. A complete .PACK file. The .PACK file is placed in the Haydee\Packs directory.

2. A Folder and a .OUTFIT file. For these, you move the folder and the .OUTFIT file to the Haydee\Outfits directory.

Once installed, the new outfit should appear as an option in the outfit menu in the game.

You can find also find videos on how to do this on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...