Edit 10/15/2017: This thread has exploded so much to the point where I don't even have time to read everything and/or play/mod Haydee.. if a mod/admin would like to edit this OP and make this thread way more accessible to people trying to mod Haydee, by all means please continue. I don't plan on checking this thread for a long time, and I'm not really willing to read through 1000 posts to add a huge modlist of everything, so if some mod/admin for some reason wants to edit this post, by all means please go ahead. 

Well, looks like this thread has turned into a place to share your mods.. neat! If someone could make a master-list for all mods posted here, I'll link it in this 1st post for anyone who happens to stumble upon this

Hi! I'm personally pretty excited for Haydee to be released, and the demo is in fact moddable.. I've made a few texture mods (mainly for the legs) and I'd be willing to share them with you guys, if you want. Does anybody else have any mods they've made? I'd love to see some  :P

VR48 was awesome enough to make a OneDrive folder with a very large selection of mods found from Steam, Loverslab, and Reddit, which you can find at his post here.

Majin Vongola also has made a list of quite a large amount of mods, which you can find here.

I started the creation of a nude mod, but the textures are too messy and low resolution to get something good, and without altering the mesh "true" adult mods can't happen, but you do succeed please share, I'll gladly use it.

I started the creation of a nude mod, but the textures are too messy and low resolution to get something good, and without altering the mesh "true" adult mods can't happen, but you do succeed please share, I'll gladly use it.

Sounds interesting, do you think you could link me to it?  ;)

I'm sorry but I have no intention to finish it, I got bored of the game after a little while, I can send the mod I started though.

I'm sorry but I have no intention to finish it, I got bored of the game after a little while, I can send the mod I started though.

Sure. If it's a start, I 'might' be able to do something with it.

Here's what I have, just paste the folder inside the game folder and it will use the textures, It's really raw and I can't possibly use it in this state, but the positions are already correct so you could move up from there.

If I can help in any way give me a shout.

Actors.7z

• 3 weeks later...
I downloaded skyrim mod "NUDE FEMALES v1.4 by Thepal" and used the textures to make a wet cloth effect.

I did this for my self, and I have no previous texturing experience.

What i can say, is that the textures on haydee are really badly mapped.

The texture for the elbow joint (the one I colored blue) overlap the mapping of the back of the neck.

The upper arms and the neckbrace also use the same mapping.

If you use paint.net you can open my layered file, and you can find some helping lines in the top layers (turned off by default).

Changes I made are:

-Changed the 'shoes' to be red stiletto's with black heels.

-Added a gradient to the lights and added lights to the elbow joints.

-Made a see-through effect on the clothing.

Note: This mod only works on the demo, not on the fully released game.

I've made a version for full release since (look through the thread).

I downloaded skyrim mod "NUDE FEMALES v1.4 by Thepal" and used the textures to make a wet cloth effect.
The texture for the elbow joint (the one I colored blue) overlap the mapping of the back of the neck.
If you use paint.net you can open my layered file, and you can find some helping lines in the top layers (turned off by default).

Changes I made are:

Looks great, especially the "final design" artwork! 

How to use your custom textures in the game after downloading? 

Changes I made are:

attachicon.gifHaydee.rar

Looks great, especially the "final design" artwork! 

How to use your custom textures in the game after downloading?

I can't take credit for the final design. That's artwork by someone who actually did concept art for the game.

I don't know what his name is cause I don't know what the source is. I'm sorry. (I found it through this youtube video [near the end of the video])

I tried to experiment and add those effects, but as I said, it didn't work that well because the texture wrapping/mapping is badly done.

I encourage you to mess around with it and you'll see what i mean when you try it ingame :)

If you don't like the nudity, just fill the "transparancy layer" on my layered (.psd) file with white (95 brightness), save it as .dds and your haydee is classy again (so you can keep the red heels).

Oh im sorry I maybe should have included the path in the rar, or added a read me. If you create a folder called "Actors" in your game folder and paste the haydee folder into that then it will work.

Your folder structure should be ".../Haydee/Actors/Haydee/"

Let me know how it went!

the mod would need to be edited i think
i think the way the textures and models are structured has changed so the mod as it is is just a mish mash of textured.

i think its pretty mod friendly though there's even an option for "Outfits", which i bet can be used for mods. cant wait for nude mods and all hosts of sexy outfits

I have created stuffs.

It's very simple and not that great, but maybe someone will like it, or can use it.

Features:

Added 7 outfits with

-Chocolate skin or White skin

-with or without black heels with red soles or red heels with black tips.

-Experimental wet cloth design (white skin only)

Added a .pdn (Paint dot net file) if you want to make changes

Added credits so you can find my sources

I couldn't figure out how to change the lights, so I can't work on the final design yet.

Since the release of the game, the lights now show your health, so they don't simply use a texture.

If anyone has a hint on how you can edit those, that would be great.

Edit: The White skin with white heels accidentally has red heels in this upload.

If you would like to use specifically that skin, go to this page http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/0/343787920117410558/

Outfits NFSW.rar

these are really nice thanks! the only thing for me is the nipples on the wet skin, id make em higher to make the boobs look perkier.

I couldn't figure out how to change the lights, so I can't work on the final design yet.

Since the release of the game, the lights now show your health, so they don't simply use a texture.

you could ask on the steam forums, people on there might know. might even get the devs. oh! and share the SFW skins there. get the ball rolling.

I have created stuffs.

It's very simple and not that great, but maybe someone will like it, or can use it.

Features:

Added 5 outfits with

-with or without black heels with red soles

This may be a bug on Haydee's end but seems custom outfits make you invincible.

Also looks good. 

I have created stuffs.

Features:

Added 5 outfits with

Also looks good. 

im not getting the invincible bug.

I just fall through the world when my health reaches 0%

I have created stuffs.

Features:

Added 5 outfits with

Also looks good.

im not getting the invincible bug.

I just fall through the world when my health reaches 0%

Thanks guys, I didn't notice that. I actually get both of these problems.

Maybe I did something wrong. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the suggestion, once I fix these problems, or if I know for sure it's not my fault, I'll share them on the forum. Good idea. Can you share files there as well, or should I upload them on dropbox?

Edit: yeah I did something wrong. Fixing it now, and I'm also gonna add red heels (not soles), cause I like those myself.

If you want to fix it yourself change this line ragdoll "Outfits\*Something*\Haydee.doll"; in the .outfit files to say ragdoll "Outfits\Haydee\Haydee.doll";

The reason this happened was, at first I copied the whole file structure, but later I removed the unnesesairy files, so it makes the download smaller. But I forgot to change that line apparantly. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion, once I fix these problems, or if I know for sure it's not my fault, I'll share them on the forum. Good idea. Can you share files there as well, or should I upload them on dropbox?

i think for right now you have to put it on the steam forums but from what ive heard mod tool and support will be released later so there will be a workshop.

Updated file.

If you downloaded it before, please clean your folder first.

(Remove everything from the "Outfits"-folder apart from "Haydee"-folder and "Haydee.outfits")

Let me know what you think.

I have created stuffs.

Features:

Added 7 outfits with

Edit: Old file deleted, new file uploaded.
attachicon.gif Outfits NFSW.rar

Updated file.

If you downloaded it before, please clean your folder first.

(Remove everything from the "Outfits"-folder apart from "Haydee"-folder and "Haydee.outfits")

Let me know what you think.

I have created stuffs.

Features:

Added 7 outfits with

Edit: Old file deleted, new file uploaded.

attachicon.gif Outfits NFSW.rar

great job!

loving the experimental wet outfit.