kate1104 (a.k.a Shiro)'s Animations for WickedWoohoo (Updated 29/05/17)

Hello Kate 1104 when's the next update , and if you won't mind i would like for you to add a breastfeeding animation for lesbians and m-f

Thank you all for your support :D. Here's a peek of what is going to be in the next version. Just a mild kissing animation though. The next ones will be much sexier :P.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

lesbian1.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hmm, I'm not really sure about the exact time, but I'll update when there's 5 lesbian animations done. Right now it's 3/5.

Ā 

And yes, I suppose an animation like that could be used by both gender :).

Ā 

I have the most recent Wicked Wooho and i still have the issue with your animations ..

Ā 

II downloaded it from here, site linked to by Turbodriver

Ā 

http://wickedwoohoo.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download

WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.025 - 28 August 2016

Ā 

If possible, send me your save files and your Mods folder through PM. Thank you :).

Ā 

Ā 

My Mod Folder is about a GB in size.

Ā 

Lots of CAS stuff

Is that ok?

Ā 

I have the most recent Wicked Wooho and i still have the issue with your animations ..

Ā 

II downloaded it from here, site linked to by Turbodriver

Ā 

http://wickedwoohoo.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download

WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.025 - 28 August 2016

Ā 

If possible, send me your save files and your Mods folder through PM. Thank you :).

Ā 

Ā 

Nevermind, I found out what was causing the problem. There was an old mod I had installed last year that was stopping the Wicked Woohoo from properly functioning

Ā 

Thanks for offering to help though :)

Ā 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhimsĀ (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069)Ā the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated.Ā If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial ofĀ Creating WickedWhims Animation XML FileĀ in pointĀ 4.8Ā explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

I just downloaded this mod today as well as wicked woohoo and a bunch of other animations, but this one isn't working. Could you take a look at my save files to see why it's not working? The mod isn't even appearing on the list of the other mods even though it's in the folder.

I just downloaded this mod today as well as wicked woohoo and a bunch of other animations, but this one isn't working. Could you take a look at my save files to see why it's not working? The mod isn't even appearing on the list of the other mods even though it's in the folder.

The mod author needs to update it.

Ā 

So, is this animation pack finally updated?Ā 

:blink:

No it doesn't seem like it has been updated yet, have to be patient :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, wanna say thanks for your animations and let you know that I, among many other simmers are craving for more girly action, yours were some of the first animations I downloaded for my sim world which is mostly female and still enjoy using them now, would love to see more of your creations and hope that you can share some more with us all soon x