I need help yet again.. =/

Okay so I've seriously been trying to get all this to work because I'm completely new to skyrim modding.. and I'm at a loss atm, When in the game Whenever initiate sex, the game crashes. I've tried installing more mods that I think I haven't gotten yet that might cause that problem, and none of them seemed to work.  So if anyone can... please help.. I've been at this for like 5 hours now D:

Okay, that's going to take some time to do.. but I'll do it.

What happens is, I use the sex spell on the target, my character takes off his/her gear, I see what position is about to start at the top left hand corner of the screen, then it crashes.

Guest MonsterFish

It doesn't need to. 'Being bad at something' doesn't mean 'It doesn't work' and MO only tells you to tweak your load order when something won't work. But that doesn't mean the load order sucks.

MO will only tell you to change your load order in very specific scenarios it can detect. It is very much possible that there is a problem MO cannot detect.

What is important in this case is however not the load order, but the "data priority" order, on the left hand side of MO. XPMSE must not be overwritten by anything there.

Archived