[Need Help] Race Menu Mod issue.

Zaselim

Hello everyone

I am having an issue which i have never encountered before (new skyrim install with mods, i had no issue with my previous skyrim install), When i enter into race menu my character's face textures changes here are the pictures of how my character looks and what happens when i enter the race menu. May i clarify that i am using same textures as default(textures\character assets\female folder) and for ninghiem race (real girl textures)

Race Menu Ver 3.4.5

How my character looks

O6KCeE4.png

When i enter race menu

3DBKUBM.png

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a lot of difference. The racemenu pic is lighter, but that's probably just the face light. Turn it off and see if that makes a difference?

no the textures become different, i saw it with light off as well

I am using real girl textures and when i enter race menu only the face textures become different.

I will upload more clear picture, the only have i able to fix it after loading the save

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a lot of difference. The racemenu pic is lighter, but that's probably just the face light. Turn it off and see if that makes a difference?

here're more clear pictures

FQiDj5W.pngGC5rb91.png

Ah, I see it now. Much more obvious. Weird...

This happens when you enter racemenu... does it go back to normal when you exit? Or once you enter racemenu does it stay that way?

it stays that way, until i regenerate the face (by reselecting my preset or race change) or reload the save.

Strange i moved the real girls texture folder to the last in load order in MO and now its working fine. I think it was getting the textures from Immersive wenches and my CBBE body mod and Real Girl Texture mod was way above from the wenches mod. I have never encountered this kind of issue with my previous skyrim which had all mod manually installed.

Archived