I haven't used this mod yet does it have the ability to say enslave npc's that were defeated by the Defeat mod through dialogue rather than a cane?

No. At least not yet.

Honestly this would be perfect for that mod enforcing bandits into slavery :D anyway I love the idea of your mod tell me have you experienced any issues say CTD wise while testing it? Its in a semi stable state maybe?

Honestly this would be perfect for that mod enforcing bandits into slavery :D anyway I love the idea of your mod tell me have you experienced any issues say CTD wise while testing it? Its in a semi stable state maybe?

I haven't experienced any crashes after adding new stuff and fixing some SexLab interaction, but that's me and a game with not that many mods installed. Also keep in mind that 1.0.0 was uploaded a few hours ago.

Hi shakrum, a quick bug report (Sorry!). If I "pause" a slave progress and ask her to stay in place (or stay still)...once I change cell it will trigger a "carrier send player a letter of inheritance and the slave is dead" scene. Also, if I try to go back to the cell where the slave was...Skyrim will bug out. Thanks for reading.

Hi shakrum, a quick bug report (Sorry!). If I "pause" a slave progress and ask her to stay in place (or stay still)...once I change cell it will trigger a "carrier send player a letter of inheritance and the slave is dead" scene. Also, if I try to go back to the cell where the slave was...Skyrim will bug out. Thanks for reading.

Was it a random slave (from Charna) or some other NPC?

I haven't used this mod yet does it have the ability to say enslave npc's that were defeated by the Defeat mod through dialogue rather than a cane?

No. At least not yet.

Oh man I love the idea of this mated with Defeat! Seems like a perfect match

Hi,

I have just tested the mod and that was a perfect timing. My avatar was attacked by a dragon, no She don't have slaved the dragon. But a Strix woman have tried to taken advantage of the situation. My avatar slayed the dragon after knokout the Strix and grap her near Whiterun after Talking to the Slaver and having a cane as a gift, she turn the Strix to slavery and will make her beg for pardon for her unfair attack. For once, she is not the sub in the action.

I have a problem, a minor one, when I use Follow me from dialogue, I cannot interact with the slave after that. The only way I found is the cane. I use Immersive Awesome Tweak Followers too. I can still command stay to the slave or follow by the pause training choice. Not sure if it's a error or voluntary.

They have a lot of fun, Thanks Shakrum.

But I wish I could tell the slave to do job, errant like it's the case when my avatar is put into slavery (which happen to her to frequently for her sake). If possible in next release futur.

Have fun :)

Was it a random slave (from Charna) or some other NPC?

It is one I bought from Charna.  Looks like a clone of Camilla from Riverwood in fact. A bit more detail...I bought and immediate selling one of the first 3 slaves from Charna, and the "Camilla Clone"  is the slave replacing the one I bought.  Thanks.

Hi,

@Lefttounge go somewhere like an empty house to leeser activity of the engine, open the console and write 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1'. it will force the MCM to reload all menu and discover new. It takes sometime to complete. If this dont work (sometime need to be launched more than one time), check the install of the mod.

Very nice mod so far.

Do you plan to add some cost or possible other bad consequences to those slave lending actions?

For example having to pay the companion recruits a fee to train your slave fighting?

In the market pillory punishment scene there could be a chance that the crowd gets excited too much and the guards have to save your slave and restore public order, giving you a bounty you have to either pay or face the consequences from another mod like prison overhaul patches?

Hi,

Previously, I have reported this : "I have a problem, a minor one, when I use Follow me from dialogue, I cannot interact with the slave after that. The only way I found is the cane. I use Immersive Awesome Tweak Followers too. I can still command stay to the slave or follow by the pause training choice. Not sure if it's a error or voluntary."

I have rename again my slave and I can talk to her now. Not sure if the rename thing was the solution as Sexlab framework was actting badly and I have done a clean save + some tricks to sexlab to make it working again.

Note, I have just installed the mod recently (and there is an update it's seem) and get one slave which my avatar want to guard for herself (the slave who tried to kill her when she was already attacked by a Dragon) so I don't know exactly all the possibility but if it's not the case : If we can send our slave doing thing

Like buying some stuff, working at a inn, ...

I mean why my avatar train her if it's not to be a good slave working for her master ;) of course she can train her slave for this only pleasure but she need some rest too and she is a sub (even if she won't admit it) and like to be dominated by Lydia (that's the last who have taken benefice of my avatar). And of course, she want to go to adventure (and she won't take a slave who already try to kill her)

Very nice mod so far.

Do you plan to add some cost or possible other bad consequences to those slave lending actions?

For example having to pay the companion recruits a fee to train your slave fighting?

In the market pillory punishment scene there could be a chance that the crowd gets excited too much and the guards have to save your slave and restore public order, giving you a bounty you have to either pay or face the consequences from another mod like prison overhaul patches?

Not sure yet. I want training to pay for itself, so you don't actually have to play the game, and adding cost to everything makes it a lot harder.

So you have plans to enable male slaves?

Also I commented on defeat to see if Goubo would make it compatible etc

Have you seen this mod Slave Trainer I was thinking maybe you could hook into this mod when you defeat someone there is an option to enslave the NPC if this mod is installed or something like that I think it would be a neat idea  :D

It's up to chakrum to make it compatible cause I won't add more option to the menu, he can check for a keyword and access a global function from Defeat to remove the Defeat state of the npc and then enslave them.

anyway just thought you should know. 

Very nice mod so far.

Not sure yet. I want training to pay for itself, so you don't actually have to play the game, and adding cost to everything makes it a lot harder.

I meant just small costs if you outsource training. Like you have to pay small fees in slavemaker if you send your slave to school classes. But it's a very minor thing.

Really liking what you did so far, hope you add some more training classes and punishments. Especially a way to make a cowgirl milk slave and using crosses and darkconsoles cool rope pony from his mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/ as punishments would be awesome.

Hi,

I discover when updating Prison overhauls that time (need to wait 3h twice for the update) change the stat of the slave without the need to interact with them. A fresh slave become mind-broken without any interaction. The update of the slave are also too frequent. Maybe it could be better if the stat change only when interaction happen. If the master do nothing, the slave should remain the same. If punish, reward, train, equip, the stat slave should progress according.

The time changing the stat make it easy to have an obedient slave or if nothing is done a mind-broken one (which is what I wanted for this fresh slave but I was planning to make her like that and I have do nothing to her except bind her hand and make her wear pony boots).

A workaround is to pause the training but the slave will not try to escape between interact.

How do we prevent a slave to escape when we sleep ? I don't even think it's possible but if it was, using Xaz stuff or at least binding hand and ankle should prevent any escape. Could be interesting, if we forget to properly secure the slave.

Seems I have found a slight bug: If a bandit is enslaved and then respawns the other bandits kill them.

EX: Enslaved a bandit in Redoran's Retreat. Trained the bandit and sold them. Later I went back to Redoran's Retreat and they had respawned and the rest of the bandits killed them. 

Other than this bug, awesome mod!

Seems I have found a slight bug: If a bandit is enslaved and then respawns the other bandits kill them.

EX: Enslaved a bandit in Redoran's Retreat. Trained the bandit and sold them. Later I went back to Redoran's Retreat and they had respawned and the rest of the bandits killed them. 

Other than this bug, awesome mod!

<begin modder speak, this is for shakrum, mod users may safely ignore>

Caused in script: slt_mainscript.psc, you are using "GetActorBase" when you should be using "GetLeveledActorBase".

The "GetActorBase" function returns the CK created version of the ActorBase and modifications to that object will be reflected in ALL actors created using that ActorBase after it is changed. Since almost all the actors used in all the regenerating cells are built using leveled lists that means when a character you have modified the ActorBase for is created in the same location or in a new location the modifications will still be present.

The GetLeveledActorBase function returns an ActorBase object that is unique to that instance of the actor and can be safely modified affecting only that specific instance.

<end modder speak>

Learned this one the hard way too.

I have some problems with my slave, and i donno which mod's topic can i write. so I write this. 

1. I have that Slave (Beginner Necromancer) I can'T find the "Follow me I need Your help" Opcion. (Don't show the combat slave too)

2. the mod says i can command my follower to prostitute ( i donno how, in the command section it hasn't option for it).

3. I configure Slave tats on her (Like the picture) and it show nothing. (I have 2 slaves 1 sex (in picture) and One Combat[71% skill)

4. I use Devious Devices: Assets and i can't find, how can i collect that clothes (i can't forge it, some can i buy the slave trainer but not all.

5. I donno what can i do this position3_slaves_of_skyrim_by_skyrimbondage-d9hq

I hope someone post me the answers. Thanks for it :)

That's my mod order:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  SkyUI.esp
06  Perk-Reset-MCM.esm
07  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
08  hdtHighHeel.esm
09  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
0B  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0C  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.6]
0E  Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
0F  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
10  EFFCore.esm
11  NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
12  ApachiiHair.esm
13  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
14  SGHairPackBase.esm
15  EAWeelnethMerFolNE.esm
16  Alicia.esm
17  SuccubusFollower.esp
18  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version zi]
19  SkyrimMoreSpawns.esp
1A  FNIS.esp
1B  RaceMenu.esp
1C  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
1D  Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
1E  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
1F  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
20  SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
21  RenHair.esp
22  SFO - Dragonborn.esp
23  UGCustum.esp
24  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
25  Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
26  Cloaks.esp
27  Tanya.esp
28  White River Cottage.esp
29  SofiaFollower.esp
2A  Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
2B  HomeOfTheHeroes.esp
2C  Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
2D  Follower Neisa.esp
2E  Unicorn.esp
2F  The Oasis.esp
30  Aibellia.esp
31  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
32  BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
33  BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp
34  Skysan_Icicle.esp
35  Elves of Azure.esp
36  SkyRE-Patch.esp
37  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
38  HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
39  My Home Is Your Home.esp
3A  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
3B  RaceMenuMimic.esp
3C  dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp
3D  RevampedExteriorFog.esp
3E  Unique Grasses.esp
3F  WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp
40  WyldMenuPlugMale.esp
41  Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
42  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
43  Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
44  Meia.esp
45  KCEDeathBell.esp
46  ENB Snow FX.esp
47  Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
48  SMDropLitTorch.esp
49  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
4A  Toccata.esp
4B  Neo's Devilmaid2.esp
4C  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
4D  NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
4E  NewVampChainsGloves.esp
4F  Werehide.esp
50  Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp  [Version ert]
51  Blaze Of Eventide.esp
52  Minou Aradia Bikini CBBE TBBP.esp
53  Minou Bikini Trouble Conversion CBBE TBBP.esp
54  Blood Raven - CBBE.esp
55  LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
56  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
57  GPPoses.esp
58  Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
59  Ambriel.esp
5A  FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
5B  SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
5C  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 7]
5D  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.7.2]
5E  sr_FillHerUp.esp
5F  SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
60  SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
61  MoreNastyCritters.esp
62  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
63  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
64  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
65  HentaiCreatures.esp
66  Minou Aradia Lace Dress CBBE TBBP.esp
67  Darklilith.esp
68  MeeraFollower.esp
69  MicroBikini Topless.esp
6A  MicroBikini Bottomless.esp
6B  MicroBikini.esp
6C  Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
6D  Follower Onean.esp
6E  Gatti12Jewelry.esp
6F  Merta Assassin Armor.esp
70  SassyTeen.esp
71  Bondage Straps.esp
72  LUSH Gear LacePack.esp
73  Mememe harness.esp
74  Minou Black Widow CBBE HDT Bodyslide.esp
75  DragonBoneBikini.esp
76  EFFDialogue.esp
77  UIExtensions.esp
78  Latex Armor.esp
79  Zipsuit.esp
7A  10XCarryWeight.esp
7B  SimpleSlavery.esp
7C  SlaveTrainer.esp  [Version 1.0.3]
7D  FNISspells.esp
7E  NPCs of Dibella - Females.esp
7F  Toccata Mannequin HF.esp
80  AV1AlluringEyes.esp
81  CazyMale.esp
82  Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
83  Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
84  KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
85  SGHairPackAIO.esp
86  Krisan's Eyes.esp
87  Glowing Eyes.esp
88  TheEyesOfBeauty.esp  [Version 9]
89  The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
8A  TrueEyes.esp
8B  LoksEyes.esp
8C  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
8D  waner.esp
8E  _YgWoman.esp
8F  3sisters_adenz.esp
90  Abigail The Maid.esp
91  EAWeelnethMerFolNE.esp
92  Overknee_Anastasia.esp
93  AR_NN_Followers.esp
94  Fachry Artemis Follower.esp
95  adenz_BangTam.esp
96  BattleMaids.esp
97  Bandit.esp
98  BeautifulHealers.esp
99  Bell Follower.esp
9A  Bonney.esp
9B  Amame_follower.esp
9C  YurianaWench.esp
9D  ChDremora.esp
9E  Cher.esp
9F  Clarice Follower.esp
A0  _MelissaX.esp
A1  Diana_True_Vampire_Follower.esp
A2  DremoraDawn.esp
A3  Revamped Elena.esp  [Version amped]
A4  ERF - Succubus.esp
A5  Follower - Ulrica another.esp
A6  Yeriel Follower.esp
A7  XN_Lili.esp
A8  Gata.esp
A9  GoddessDiana.esp
AA  argHalf.esp
AB  HikariNeko.esp
AC  Huldra Zombie Companion.esp
AD  Dallas Follower.esp
AE  Vaelishna.esp
AF  Xevaria Follower.esp
B0  Overknee_Kassia.esp
B1  Keerla.esp
B2  RRCLeahFollower_Leah.esp
B3  Maids.esp
B4  Fachry Demonic Follower.esp
B5  Mirielle Follower.esp
B6  Mutimuti Follower Yunon.esp
B7  Nemain.esp
B8  Nylea.esp
B9  Alicia.esp
BA  Pia.esp
BB  aya_099.esp
BC  Rebekah.esp
BD  Robina Rob.esp
BE  Rory.esp
BF  RosaFollower.esp
C0  Semira.esp
C1  Shyvana.esp
C2  Sina Follower.esp
C3  Fachry Snow Heart Follower.esp
C4  Solar.esp
C5  Zoe Follower.esp
C6  Gladys Follower.esp
C7  Norma Follower.esp
C8  StephieRawxFollowerPack.esp
C9  SummonSuccubus.esp
CA  charlotte.esp
CB  Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
CC  AwpSylvanas.esp
CD  Talindra.esp
CE  TFollowers.esp
CF  OrangePriestess.esp
D0  Shard Companion.esp
D1  Uriellefollower.esp
D2  Xanafollower.esp
D3  Hancock_xuniana.esp
D4  FollowerCiceria.esp
D5  Follower Yvonne .esp
D6  _SPjinglv1.esp
D7  Males of Skyrim.esp
D8  FEMALE.esp
D9  FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp
DA  SlaveTats.esp

post-660132-0-82862600-1477310713_thumb.png

post-660132-0-93424100-1477310722_thumb.png

post-660132-0-20970800-1477310732_thumb.png

post-660132-0-36874900-1477310744_thumb.png

post-660132-0-64232800-1477310756_thumb.png

Yo man im having some sort of issue and i hope you can help.

First of all very nice mod.

Second everything works perfect in menu screen except for Reward massage. I can do cunnilingus just fine but massage gives ctd.

Any ideas? they're both naked so no devious devices on them, and as i said everything else works just fine.

Edit:  Solved, i didnt have the latest version of sexlab framework

I have some problems with my slave, and i donno which mod's topic can i write. so I write this. 

1. I have that Slave (Beginner Necromancer) I can'T find the "Follow me I need Your help" Opcion. (Don't show the combat slave too)

2. the mod says i can command my follower to prostitute ( i donno how, in the command section it hasn't option for it).

3. I configure Slave tats on her (Like the picture) and it show nothing. (I have 2 slaves 1 sex (in picture) and One Combat[71% skill)

4. I use Devious Devices: Assets and i can't find, how can i collect that clothes (i can't forge it, some can i buy the slave trainer but not all.

5. I donno what can i do this position

1. It should be a dialogue option. If it's not there try changing location.

2. This mod doesn't have that functionality.

3. If you can't apply tattoos using the menu then it's something wrong with SlaveTats installation.

4. Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop for example.

5. ? I'm pretty sure my mod doesn't use that idle.

How you done that ?

It was what I wanted for TID slave management !

Can you teach me how you developed your slave management quests and aliases ?

Well the source code is in the bsa archive.