Custom Follower Mod [Request/[Help]

RenaSan

Hey modders,

over some time now I've been trying to, very desperately, to get Familiar Faces to work. But I just can't seem to get there. Yea, I get them into the alcove, sure they are being teleported into my world and yes it tells me where they are - but they just aren't there.

So I've fucking gave up on it, got way more things to do in order to fix all the mods for my three characters. The thing is, I roleplay and want to include these characters in each others playthroughs, which familiar faces would've been able to provide, had it not decided to rob me of hours of my time without a solution. 

Long story short. I'm still busy making and setting up these three playthroughs. It'd be nice if I could already include the follower versions of each character in the games. Of course I'll provide the facegen stuff and presets and whatever else you need (haven't looked into how to make followers from PCs yet). They just need to be able to talked to and asked to follow. AFT should handle the rest. As well as stats, perks etc go, I could set those up myself, I know how that works from when I changed the skills, perks and so forth for a follower mod I had installed.

IF someone were to have scripting experience as well, then oh it would be so nice to have a small quest line per follower. About voicing, I could record what they say. But yea, this is more of a 'hey, you wanna make some follower mods with quests for this random person? then by all means let them know' - kind of request. 

Since there isn't any info on whether this is cool with the community or not in the rules I'd also like to add that I'm interested in paying someone to do this for me. Just message me I guess or ask questions in here.

If there's no one who wants to do it for me, then I'll just do it myself and use this thread to ask people for advice and help >:D

-----------------------------------

More detailed information about them and how they look etc will follow.

Try and ask for help.

I am available about 24X7  ;)

It is one of the last things on my priority list though. There is also that thought that maybe I'll change followers/npcs who fit my characters stories to my characters in the game. Would it generally be possible to change someone like say Aela? Clothing, Name, Perks and Skills?

Yes.

Interesting. I suppose your guide will help with that as well. I've used the CK to edit follower perks and skills before. If they really don't get broken from having their names and looks changed I might consider researching into which npcs are actually suited for this.

Archived