How to Fix Neckseams on female characters

Junkacc's seamless head series will help, as Lokichan linked above. It doesn't really matter what your BODY is (well, technically it matters - your body better be from SetBody Reloaded), so being DMRA is no problem. It does matter what your HEAD is, though. Vanilla head including some variants such as Renhead, Head06 and some variants such as Moonshadow, OCO, I believe these are what the seamless head mod covers.

I don't mean to create confusion, but strictly speaking the problem can be reversed, like "no matter what the head is, you can always match a particular wardrobe (from Nephenee13  or Edhildil in this case) to a specific head mesh". Junkcacc only dealt with HGEC EVE wardrobe I think.

P.S.

I have the same kind of seam shown in the screenshots posted, and in the end I decided it was acceptable.

Maybe someday, should I feel a bit less lazy, I will play a bit with the automated tools. The idea of editing vertex normals one mesh at a time is really discouraging, and as for Seam Mender, I never really got the hang of it.

Once the geometry is fixed, you need to create also a good set of EGT files, depending on the textures you use.

As you can see, it's not an easy matter...

Archived