[SIMS 4] Meow_Heaven Animations for WickedWoohoo (Update 10/9/2016)

Great work! I will include your topic in my list of animations. :D

One thing I recommend to fix is the names of the animations in game. Maybe replace the underscores with spaces and make the first characters uppercase?

Oh, and maybe add the link to the WickedWoohoo topic so you don't get asked how to use these animations in game. Just a suggestion. :)

Wow, nice! Well done dude! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you, too. 

I also download your animations, but the hottub ones can't work. I don't know why. >_<

And the gif files of your post are so quality, I use <Ulead GIF Animator 5> to convert into gif. But the quality of gif files are not so good. :-/

Great work! I will include your topic in my list of animations. :D

One thing I recommend to fix is the names of the animations in game. Maybe replace the underscores with spaces and make the first characters uppercase?

Oh, and maybe add the link to the WickedWoohoo topic so you don't get asked how to use these animations in game. Just a suggestion. :)

Thanks for your suggestion. I have updated the new version.

And thanks to your WickedWoohoo Mod. It's so wonderful.

does it work for male\male sex ?

Not yet~ Sorry. But what kind of animations do you like?? Doggy?? Missionary?? or others??

I love love love your missionary poses on bed! not so romancy more random sex hook up-y which is what I was looking for. Keep up the amazing work! thank you for sharing with the community ♥

Thank you for your reply. But I don't know what is "hook up-y". Sorry for my English, and good luck. :lol:

I love love love your missionary poses on bed! not so romancy more random sex hook up-y which is what I was looking for. Keep up the amazing work! thank you for sharing with the community ♥

Thank you for your reply. But I don't know what is "hook up-y". Sorry for my English, and good luck. :lol:

Oh hehe. My bad! I just mean your missionary position on bed is more wild ♥ wild sex = win

Oh hehe. My bad! I just mean your missionary position on bed is more wild ♥ wild sex = win

Oh~ I see. I'm glad that you love it. Maybe next time I'll make more animations like this~~~

Hi, well my hottub animation won't be available to you unless you are a patreon. It should become available soon, though.

And just google: avi to gif, the first website is an online tool I use to create my gifs. It's very simple.

I just download the new version of WickedWoohoo mod. Maybe it will work~!!

And thanks for your information about gif.

I heard you wanna go vacation from your topic.

I hope you will have a great vacation. Enjoy it~!!  :lol:

Hi, well my hottub animation won't be available to you unless you are a patreon. It should become available soon, though.

And just google: avi to gif, the first website is an online tool I use to create my gifs. It's very simple.

I just download the new version of WickedWoohoo mod. Maybe it will work~!!

And thanks for your information about gif.

I heard you wanna go vacation from your topic.

I hope you will have a great vacation. Enjoy it~!!  :lol:

Hey Meow, love the avatar by the way. Is it your real life kitty? If you have photoshop you can make a gif with that as well.