Evening fellas. Question I have as I'm modding Skyrim: How are HD replacements for armour like Hvergelmir's Armor Retexture - HAR by Hvergelmir? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3261/? Would this be incompatible with Yiffy?

Texture replacers like that should be fine - I use the AMidianBorn textures myself. YA mostly effects Helmet meshes(though it does touch a few armors too), and their layouts are basically the same as vanilla, so the retextures are fine. 

attachicon.gifWhiterunHold1.pngattachicon.gifUstengrav1.pngattachicon.gifMehrunesDagon1.pngattachicon.gifHalfMoonMill1.pngattachicon.gifLoadScreenBretonMage1.png

Was going to start a female Argonian, but it may be obvious why I did not. 

Some issues though...

-There seems to be no ArmorAddon(s) for the Female Argonian Sheath - hence why nothing equips in-game. Could be wrong about this, but I did not see any. 

-The ArmorAddons for the Panthers, has the DremoraRace and the DarkElfRaceVampire listed, but not the DarkElfRace, or DremoraRaceVampire.

-With the starting footwear equiped(forget the name), the feet seems to retain their texture, but are black otherwise.

What armor is this?

That is the vanilla Elven Armor, with this mod, SOS - Revealing Armors. The textures are the Dark Elven Armor ones in aMidianBorn - Book Of Silence.

Evening fellas. Question I have as I'm modding Skyrim: How are HD replacements for armour like Hvergelmir's Armor Retexture - HAR by Hvergelmir? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3261/? Would this be incompatible with Yiffy?

Texture replacers like that should be fine - I use the AMidianBorn textures myself. YA mostly effects Helmet meshes(though it does touch a few armors too), and their layouts are basically the same as vanilla, so the retextures are fine. 

attachicon.gifWhiterunHold1.pngattachicon.gifUstengrav1.pngattachicon.gifMehrunesDagon1.pngattachicon.gifHalfMoonMill1.pngattachicon.gifLoadScreenBretonMage1.png

Was going to start a female Argonian, but it may be obvious why I did not. 

Some issues though...

-There seems to be no ArmorAddon(s) for the Female Argonian Sheath - hence why nothing equips in-game. Could be wrong about this, but I did not see any. 

-The ArmorAddons for the Panthers, has the DremoraRace and the DarkElfRaceVampire listed, but not the DarkElfRace, or DremoraRaceVampire.

-With the starting footwear equiped(forget the name), the feet seems to retain their texture, but are black otherwise.

What armor is this?

That is the vanilla Elven Armor, with this mod, SOS - Revealing Armors. The textures are the Dark Elven Armor ones in aMidianBorn - Book Of Silence.

Kuroyami, when you used aMidianBorn - Book Of Silence., does it mess up the feet textures of the digitarde feet and legs? This was my only concern of overwriting that armour.

I'm having a texture issue with female khajiit feet. I've tried a minimal load order and I still have the problem.

post-131892-0-21382800-1504842208_thumb.png

Load order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SkyUI.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Mod organizer mod order

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
RaceCompatibility with fixes
SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
SkyUI
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Yiffy Age 3.0-beta.1

Kuroyami, when you used aMidianBorn - Book Of Silence., does it mess up the feet textures of the digitarde feet and legs? This was my only concern of overwriting that armour.

My Altmer/Cheetah character's feet are visible in the shots I posted of the Dragon kill-cam - and they are fine. Most of the vanilla boots do not display on characters in YA, since they have not been remodeled for the digitigrade feet. Otherwise, the armor itself should be fine. Book of Silence only touches the textures, not the meshes. You may also want this mod, Elven Weapons for Silence, so the weapons match the armor, if you do use the Book of Silence mod. 

post-62699-0-02646800-1504848276_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-86688800-1504848291_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-87985600-1504848306_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-56870600-1504848320_thumb.png

Went the disguise route here, since I've never really done it before. Also, first shot has this character's name. 

I'm having a texture issue with female khajiit feet. I've tried a minimal load order and I still have the problem.

attachicon.gif72850_20170907131022_1.png

Load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

SkyUI.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp

YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Mod organizer mod order

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

RaceCompatibility with fixes

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

SkyUI

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Yiffy Age 3.0-beta.1

Its because YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp takes texture _msn _s  from Textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale\ instead of Textures\actors\character FelineFemaleFeet

you can quick fix it using CK and change path, should work then.

Its because YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp takes texture _msn _s  from Textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale\ instead of Textures\actors\character FelineFemaleFeet

This. The female Khajiit feet AA still points to the body texture, and it causes that bug with the new feet. It's easy to fix, though; simply create a duplicate of any of the other texture set for feline feet (Tiger or Panther, for example), change only the diffuse texture to point to "actors\character\khajiitfemale\femalefeetcolor.dds", and assign it as the female texture for the NakedFeetKhajiit ArmorAddon.

Last question I have, if I wanted to use coverkhajiits or any other mod that would overwrite the skin files of a male or female khajiit, how could you keep the feet the way they are? Is it wise to do this or would it cause errors in the files? 

If you use Coverkhajiits to replace the face textures, it should be fine because those are roughly fit to the vanilla neck colors, and thus it will be compatible with YA's textures. Otherwise, new body textures won't break anything, but they will cause a mismatch with the feet textures unles they happen to be very close to the vanilla textures at the ankles. So better to not use any other Khajiit body texture replacers at all; but again, heads are fine, so you can (and maybe even should, for the extra quality) install CoverKhajiits.

This. The female Khajiit feet AA still points to the body texture, and it causes that bug with the new feet. It's easy to fix, though; simply create a duplicate of any of the other texture set for feline feet (Tiger or Panther, for example), change only the diffuse texture to point to "actors\character\khajiitfemale\femalefeetcolor.dds", and assign it as the female texture for the NakedFeetKhajiit ArmorAddon.

Not sure how I missed that looking at the .esp in tes5edit last night. I corrected the armor addon and texture set. Thanks.

as my arm

To add insult to injury the profile I've been using to has only had enboost aside from the screenshot I made showing expression tris.

Since most stuff has been pretty smooth (on the male side) I went ahead and threw in my usual graphics setup including my own ENB, which is exceedingly detailed oriented.

and most of the heads have holes in the topology. Big ass ones. Like be be able to see what color the background is through the characters head big, mostly in the cheeks and forehead.

Cheetahs seem to be the most affected, but sabrelions have some too, will be testing the rest over the weekend if I get time. These are also present in Nightro's hipoly khajiit replacer.

Hey, BadDog, I just found out about something you may want to know as well.

Thanks to the discussion over at this thread I started: Soft-linking to SL (to start a scene) without making it a hard requirement?, I found out a neat trick that can prevent log spam and errors when using GetFormFromFile on a plugin that is missing. All it takes is to make a call to the GetModByName function from SKSE first to make sure the plugin you want is loaded (in this case, SexLab.esm for the Hoodies scripts). WaxenFigure wrote a example bit of script like this (Kudos to him for the info!):

SexlabFramework SL 

if Game.GetModByName("Sexlab.esm") !=255  ; Doesn't throw an error if Sexlab.esm isn't present
    SL = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD62, "SexLab.esm") as SexLabFramework
EndIf
if SL
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "OnSexLabAnimationStart")
	RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "OnSexLabAnimationEnd")
endif

I have yet to try adding it to the scripts, but it seems like it. I'll get back with the results once I've done so.

EDIT:

Oddly enough, I had to set up the If statement like this for it to actually work:

if (Game.GetModbyName("SexLab.esm") != 255) && (Game.GetModbyName("SexLab.esm") != -1)
	SL = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD62, "SexLab.esm") as SexLabFramework
endif

But yeah, it works. No more spam from GetFormFromFile about the plugin being missing if you don't have SL installed. So there's that  :shy:.

Edited by Blaze69

Not sure what it may be exactly, but it seems at least male Argonians have a problem too - they seem to be using the right skeleton, but XPMSE's MCM menu is suggesting it is not right. Both the sheath and slit schlongs equipped with no problems, though I could not use the Gentials tab to scale the sheath schlong - it only had the erection slider. 

Not sure about female Argonians, and of the others I've tried, male Altmer/Cheetah and Dunmer/Panther did not have the same problem.  I am not using the previous version's XPMSE patch, and nothing is overwriting YA's skeletons. 

as my arm

To add insult to injury the profile I've been using to has only had enboost aside from the screenshot I made showing expression tris.

Since most stuff has been pretty smooth (on the male side) I went ahead and threw in my usual graphics setup including my own ENB, which is exceedingly detailed oriented.

and most of the heads have holes in the topology. Big ass ones. Like be be able to see what color the background is through the characters head big, mostly in the cheeks and forehead.

Cheetahs seem to be the most affected, but sabrelions have some too, will be testing the rest over the weekend if I get time. These are also present in Nightro's hipoly khajiit replacer.

Woah, woah, what? Can you post a screenshot?

There's some oddities in the citrus heads, but shouldn't be actual holes.

Woah, woah, what? Can you post a screenshot?

There's some oddities in the citrus heads, but shouldn't be actual holes.

That's odd. I'm pretty sure that there was an issue like that with the cheetahs early development. Likely an issue with certain ENBs. Maybe enbseries version specific or a value of something within it's settings. That or your download is corrupted somehow. If it is solved, please let me know what it was for future reference.

Once I learn how to animate and shit, I may possibly just make new heads with Quad Draw and export meshes with facial animations for the TRIs, but good chance I won't though. If I do, they will be for Sharks first since there is a lot of stretching going on. Citrus heads are fucked up in some ways or it's related to a polygon limitation in Skyrim. Polygons on the khajiit ears are too high anyways.

There was a problem I had which had to do with verts out of order that caused all the little triangles to rotate in place. But I don't think that ever got off my machine.

Facial expressions don't require animation. You modify the mesh into the expression you want and make it a shape key--do that for all the expressions and phonemes and you're good.

Facial expressions don't require animation. You modify the mesh into the expression you want and make it a shape key--do that for all the expressions and phonemes and you're good.

I know, I just think that animating might be faster than morphing it. As in animate the face with an expression, then export as OBJ with that expression for a tri phonme file and repeat. Not actually making an in-game animation.

I know, I just think that animating might be faster than morphing it. As in animate the face with an expression, then export as OBJ with that expression and repeat. Not actually making an in-game animation.

I'm not sure it would be easier. You would need to create a rig for the face and then fit the head to it. Probably each different head would require a separate rig, if they are too different from each other; two feline heads like Tiger and Panther could probably use the same rig, but a canine head would need a different one, and shark heads would need another, etc. And then it's the issue of actual face animation, which I don't really know the complexity of.

Don't meant to say you shouldn't go for that, though, just sharing my thoughts on it. Maybe I'm wrong and it's true it would be easier than manually editing the mesh to create each morph.