He looks like a character, looking at his face I expect I'll see it shift this way or that depending on what he's saying or thinking.  That's unusual, I'm used to animal faces in video games ranging in looks from a stuffed doll to a super HD stuffed doll.  I can't place what it is right now, something about the eyes or mouth, but all of you involved artists seem to feel similar life-like priorities to mine.

He looks like a character, looking at his face I expect I'll see it shift this way or that depending on what he's saying or thinking.  That's unusual, I'm used to animal faces in video games ranging in looks from a stuffed doll to a super HD stuffed doll.  I can't place what it is right now, something about the eyes or mouth, but all of you involved artists seem to feel similar life-like priorities to mine.

Well, I personally wouldn't want my work to look like a Disney animation or look like it was made by Nintendo. I prefer a somewhat realistic fantasy art style. Something around the lines or the work from PurePlogon and Final Fantasy XV.

Also, I noticed that you haven't downloaded v1.1 probably because you play SSE, but it's been out for almost a week. There is a version with no cheek horns that you complained about. Although there are some tweaks that will be made in the future. I'm moving next month, so updates will be slow.

@Bad Dog It might just be the normal maps but if not, you might want to touch up the eyebrows a bit.

I have a picture of the leopard male up and am getting close to being done with the female. After that, I'll start on the cheetahs. The cheetahs will be done for a while before I upload them, and longer before normal maps are finished. If you want them before I upload them, just ask and I'll send them when done. It's going to be a busy month and a half for me.

Send what you have when it's ready. I'm doing nord and imperial kids, then I'm going to wrap up v2.4 and start on 3.0 with the new race setup. You're doing leopards? You have them up where?

I only have the male leopard done. Only have the image up. The female image will be up sometime tomorrow or the day after. I only plan on uploading the file when all the heads are done as "DKH - Recourse Files v1.0" and the next version will have the normal maps. Details are in the sticky posts. You can probably update your snow leopards with them.

I mentioned what heads I'm making and the order process a page earlier here.

K no rush, I'm not moving that fast and I can start on textures before you're done with meshes. I prolly will use your leopard head for panthers and snow leopards, and will likely switch the tigers to your with-ruff version.

Well, the mesh I used was the UUNP Foreskin one from the Futanari thread. And it looks like I grabbed the right textures, i.e the human_p1_color.dds, etc, copied and the names matched to those used by the SOS UNP addon. Though I did not look at the Khajiits or Argonians, so those may not even have the same problem. 

Huh, not sure about it then. I may check it out later.

Still, the current textures seemed to work fine in Hoodies with the different stage meshes when I tested them, and there are several other seamless schlong textures available for the original SOS UNP schlong already (most of them done by EvilReflex), so I wouldn't worry about it.

So I've checked both Evil's HD UUNP mesh, and the previously mentioned foreskin mesh with those textures, and yep, the mapping is off. But only for the Human texture, not the Khajiit or Argonian textures.

K no rush, I'm not moving that fast and I can start on textures before you're done with meshes. I prolly will use your leopard head for panthers and snow leopards, and will likely switch the tigers to your with-ruff version.

What's the "with-ruff version?" You mean the male "No Facial Fur" version? Lol, are you not reading? I'm doing tigers too, after the cheetahs. Then smilodon/sabercat, and lions are a maybe.

Was meinst du mit Base Mod und welchen Bodymod soll ich da nehmen kenn mich mit der UNP linie nicht aus

GER (Google Translate):

Base Mods sind die Grundvoraussetzungen für Yiffy Age zu arbeiten (SKSE, RaceCompatibility, RCAE, SOS). Sie sollten sie zuerst installieren.

Hier finden Sie Anleitungen für verschiedene UNP-Optionen. Wenn Sie es nicht verstehen können, folgen Sie meinen Anweisungen unten.

Installiere DIMONIZED UNP female body, und dann UNP Female Armors, UNP Dawnguard Armors, und UNP Dragonborn Armors (in dieser Reihenfolge).

Wenn Sie möchten, können Sie auch die Datei mit dem Namen "BD_EZ_HDT_02_00.7z" aus dem Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs mod herunterladen und installieren, um weibliche Körper zu beheben.

EN:

Base mods are the basic requirements for Yiffy Age to work (SKSE, RaceCompatibility, RCAE, SOS). You should install them first.

You can find a guide for different UNP options here. If you are unable to understand it, follow my instructions below.

Install DIMONIZED UNP female body, and then UNP Female Armors, UNP Dawnguard Armors, and UNP Dragonborn Armors (in this order).

If you want, you can also download and install the file named "BD_EZ_HDT_02_00.7z" from the Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs mod to fix female bodies.

EDIT: From what little German I can remember, the translation from Google Translate should be correct, but if someone more fluent in German could confirm that and/or help Drago1900 with their questions, that would be great  :shy:.

Edited by Blaze69

Okie dokie, freaks and furries new version going up now. 2.4 has all the colliding schlong action from Hoodies. I haven't yet enabled all fur textures on all schlongs, but all the guys get their appropriate sheaths, and all the girls get sheaths except argonians who get the slit. As with the latest Hoodies, the girls are their own schlong and they have a no-schlong option so the probabilities work. 

Orcs have a choice of the orc peen, human-type uncut peens, and the sheath because why not. Lady orcs get the orc peen if you want it BUT make sure you have XMPSE in the stack so you get the right female skeleton for them.

Kids are here! Just nords and imperials right now because the other races are going to get scrambled. Only two problems with them, (1) my ability to make cute kids is somewhat limited and (2) there's an odd flat reflection off the eyes occasionally that I haven't been able to figure out. If anyone has some idea what's causing it I'd love to hear.

There's a few other goodies. Try out the Mythic Dawn quest.

Seems that you can load this over your existing save and go. I tried it with the HDT stuff and removing FloppySOS and it seems to work fine. Proof:

post-441330-0-15969600-1493437886_thumb.jpg  post-441330-0-84328500-1493437878_thumb.jpg  

This will be the last YA before scrambling the races, except for bug fixes. Doing the cheetahs will take a while, the sabrecats less long maybe depending on what nitro gives me. 

Hey Blaze--you had a helpful post in one of these threads pointing to some HDT-enabled bodies and armors and I'd like to link to it in the OP, but for the life of me I can't find it. If you can, would you post the link here?

Hey Blaze--you had a helpful post in one of these threads pointing to some HDT-enabled bodies and armors and I'd like to link to it in the OP, but for the life of me I can't find it. If you can, would you post the link here?

Do you mean this post? It's the only thing I can think of that matches that description.

Rad update, nice.  It has a feeling of completeness about it, the collisions are a big surprise.  The kids really are cute, their Skyrim kid clothing feels sort of gross on them for not being from the same furry theme, I forgot to expect this because the revealing clothing combination does a great job of making the adults feel non-human dressed.  I'll have to find more alien natural feeling kid clothing for them.

Anyone else getting a message about BadDog Sheath and Female Sheath being dirty and skyrim won't load them? I didn't change anything except to download YA 2.4 and replace 2.3, which had no problem with sheaths :)

Yeah, saw that too. This is caused by the Playable Races plugin. The plugin has to edit the Compatible Races list for the SOS addons to add the new Snow Elf Vampire race to it, and the Sizes and Probabilities list sas well because SOS requires the element count on all three lists to match. What happens is that since the plugin was built for the previous version of YA, it references some probability and size global variables that are no longer present in the YA plugin, so it causes an error and SOS is unable to load the addon.

You can fix it yourself by opening the Playable Races plugin in TES5Edit and deleting the edits to the SOS Formlists. This should make the addons functional again, because while Snow Elf Vampires will not be assigned a schlong, there are no such NPCs ingame and if the player is turned into a vampire, they keep whatever schlong they had assigned before, so they won't be missing on it either.

For a more long-term solution, I think it would be a good idea to integrate the playable race functionality into the main plugin. At least for Snow Elves.

Dremora, on the other hand, can be made available by simply unlocking the Dremora specific parts (the horns and the facial complexion with the red paint) for Dunmers instead of using the vanilla DremoraRace; they would not be actual Dremora as far as the game data is concerned, but the visual result ingame would be the exact same, and code-wise it would work better because obviously vanilla races have better support for quests and so than custom races, even when using RaceCompatibility.

Not sure if BadDog has started editing the YA plugin for the next version already, but it he hasn't, I can take a look at merging the plugin in such a way myself and send it to him for a quick mod update. In the meantime, doing what I said above with TES5Edit should fix the issue.

Anyone else getting a message about BadDog Sheath and Female Sheath being dirty and skyrim won't load them? I didn't change anything except to download YA 2.4 and replace 2.3, which had no problem with sheaths :)

Yeah, saw that too. This is caused by the Playable Races plugin. The plugin has to edit the Compatible Races list for the SOS addons to add the new Snow Elf Vampire race to it, and the Sizes and Probabilities list sas well because SOS requires the element count on all three lists to match. What happens is that since the plugin was built for the previous version of YA, it references some probability and size global variables that are no longer present in the YA plugin, so it causes an error and SOS is unable to load the addon.

You can fix it yourself by opening the Playable Races plugin in TES5Edit and deleting the edits to the SOS Formlists. This should make the addons functional again, because while Snow Elf Vampires will not be assigned a schlong, there are no such NPCs ingame and if the player is turned into a vampire, they keep whatever schlong they had assigned before, so they won't be missing on it either.

For a more long-term solution, I think it would be a good idea to integrate the playable race functionality into the main plugin. At least for Snow Elves.

Dremora, on the other hand, can be made available by simply unlocking the Dremora specific parts (the horns and the facial complexion with the red paint) for Dunmers instead of using the vanilla DremoraRace; they would not be actual Dremora as far as the game data is concerned, but the visual result ingame would be the exact same, and code-wise it would work better because obviously vanilla races have better support for quests and so than custom races, even when using RaceCompatibility.

Not sure if BadDog has started editing the YA plugin for the next version already, but it he hasn't, I can take a look at merging the plugin in such a way myself and send it to him for a quick mod update. In the meantime, doing what I said above with TES5Edit should fix the issue.

Blaze tech support to the rescue!

Edit: Tiny little gap between the female slit mesh and the body on several different UUNP bodyslide settings I tried, other than that everything looks great!

Huh. On looking, I found that I have had playable races in my load order all along, and the dremora and snow elf schlongs have already been moved from it to the base mod. Apparently I never uploaded that version. So check the OP, I'm putting it up now.