Search upthread. I think there was an issue with the statue in earlier versions. Fixed in the current version, as I recall.

I'm using version 2.2. And the statue does crash the game. I'm sorry I'm not posting more technical information, I don't know how to do so.

I'm using the crash fix plugin by meh321. Here is what it says:

5 Feb 13:04:33 Game has crashed while reading binary data stream! This could indicate a corrupt NIF file. Here are the last opened files starting from most recent:

D:\Games\Skyrim\TSEV Skyrim LE\DATA\MESHES\clutter\statues\statuedibellagold01.nif" 0.000000 seconds ago.
D:\Games\Skyrim\TSEV Skyrim LE\DATA\TEXTURES\clutter\statues\statuedibellagold.dds" 0.015000 seconds ago.
D:\Games\Skyrim\TSEV Skyrim LE\DATA\TEXTURES\clutter\statues\statuedibella_n.dds" 0.031000 seconds ago.
D:\Games\Skyrim\TSEV Skyrim LE\DATA\SCRIPTS\input.pex" 11 seconds ago.

Using Blaze69's mesh didn't crash my game. Maybe something is different between the 2? Or maybe it's just my case in particular, I don't know
If you need more info about it, please let me know what to do, and how to do it. Thank you.

Any way we can have sheathes as a default possible option for Argonians again? I liked the look, even if it wasn't lizard-esk. SOS lost the option from the 1.x update to the 2.x updates for me. Manually switching shows that it looks mostly like it was an intended option, even with the latest release. 

I know I can go into the settings and change it out of game, but just for future releases. 

Argonian sheaths will be coming back. (Thought they were working in the latest, but maybe not.) I'm doing an upgrade soon with collisions. Been held up a bit scripting TES5Edit... the guy who invented Delphi Pascal should be... well, whatever. Got it working now.

It's a bit complicated because I decided I wanted to use the mod races' skin tints (Vaalsark, Lykaios, etc.) since the mod author decided what they thought looked good and since there's more variant in fur than there is in skin color. But I want to keep as much of the vanilla look as possible, so characters are sorta recognizable. So I had to take the canned T5E scripts and modify them to replace only the base skin color. Then once I got to facegenning in CK I realized the faces didn't look very good because I was layering human colors on furry faces. So I revamped the script to identify the skin layers from warpaint and tattoos... which was a pain because skin indices are not consistent across races. Now I'm regenerating all the NPCs in T5E, then I facegen in CK, then we see what we see.

But meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out collisions. 

Progress and a plea:

I've got my script to hand out fur variants at random working. It uses the race's presets for each skin layer, but leaves warpaints and tattoos alone. 

post-441330-0-57216300-1488337805_thumb.jpg 

Danica with a unique look.

post-441330-0-37445900-1488337808_thumb.jpg

Balgruuf always struck me as something of a golden boy.

post-441330-0-38778300-1488337807_thumb.jpg

If your face is already striped, do you really think it's a good idea to plaster on stripey warpaint? Really? Well, fashion sense was never Hrongar's strong suit.

post-441330-0-39077400-1488337809_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-37769300-1488337806_thumb.jpg

Proventius and Jon Battle-Born.

My problem is that I've got the reverse of the grey face bug. A bunch of my NPCs (see Proventius and Jon above) have nicely colored faces but the bodies are still the default grey. I can't figure out what's causing this. The NPC's base tint layer sets the colors correctly and references the correct preset index in the race record. Hrongar doesn't have a base Skin Tone layer--presumably he gets it from the tint layer texture as a defualt--but Proventius and Jon both do and it's correct.

Proventius is especially confusing because his base Skin Tone is defined as black, 50%--which seems to be what his head is at. But the body seems to have some color to it, and I don't know where that's coming from. Same with Jon--his base skin tone is an orange-brown and that's what we see on his head, but his body is grey.

Balgruuf himself seems to be correct, but I edited his record in CK, so it's possible that whatever-the-problem-is was fixed by CK. But does anyone know what that might be?

(In case anyone wonders why I post long boring messages about what I'm doing... It helps me think through issues. Often by the end of a post I've worked through whatever the issue is and I have something new to try.)

So... Turns out the NPC record has something called QNAM, Texture Lighting. This seems to be the color that's assigned to the body. I went in and edited Proventus in CK and it's the QNAM record that changed.

Trouble is, the format is squirrely. Rather than RGB values 0..256, which is used everywhere else, it seems to be RGB values as percentages, but the translation from RGB isn't obvious. Proventus has a Skin Tone of 0,0,0 (black) at 50% "interpolation value". I'd expect that to translate to 0.5,0.5,0.5 for the Texture Lighting. In fact, CK gave it a value of 0.25,0.25,0.25 and that looks correct in game. 

So I need to modify my script to get the base Skin Tone--including in cases where the NPC doesn't define one, and it comes from the race's default--and then translate it into this Texture Lighting using whatever the formula is, which I don't know. Ugh.

Also any boots for digitirage feet? Something like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51097/? ?

You've made a grand total of 3 posts on this new account and all of them have been demanding or criticizing in some way. It's coming off as very entitled. BadDog has put a huge amount of work into these mods and they work amazingly well. The stuff you are talking about could easily be 10-20 hours worth of work; its not something that just magically appears. A 'please and thank you' would go a long way toward making a request sound less rude.

Also any boots for digitirage feet? Something like this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51097/? ?

You've made a grand total of 3 posts on this new account and all of them have been demanding or criticizing in some way. It's coming off as very entitled. BadDog has put a huge amount of work into these mods and they work amazingly well. The stuff you are talking about could easily be 10-20 hours worth of work; its not something that just magically appears. A 'please and thank you' would go a long way toward making a request sound less rude.

Was that rude? Oh... then sorry, didn't meant to. I'm not fond of talking with english speaking people, so I didn't expect you marking this as "rude" because for RU internet zone it is perfectly fine way to ask. Да, охуевшие русские варвары в этом ИТТ треде. 

Was that rude? Oh... then sorry, didn't meant to. I'm not fond of talking with english speaking people, so I didn't expect you marking this as "rude" because for RU internet zone it is perfectly fine way to ask. Да, охуевшие русские варвары в этом ИТТ треде. 

Cultural misunderstanding, my apologies also.

He's Russian, Russians ain't got no manners.

Oops, sorry, were we being all kumbaya here?

Srsly, I don't have any problem with people sharing their reactions and ideas, maybe because I also don't have any problem saying I'm not going to do it. 

So far as the feet go, Saren, some others have suggested they're too small. I claim not--look at a horse or an ostrich. You can carry a fair amount of mass on a light structure. And the boots are just a royal pain in the ass, and I haven't cared enough about it so far to make or adapt digitigrade boots. Blaze has a method of upping the foot size by using bone weights he might share, but every time I look at them in game I think "clown feet."

He's Russian, Russians ain't got no manners.

Oops, sorry, were we being all kumbaya here?

Srsly, I don't have any problem with people sharing their reactions and ideas, maybe because I also don't have any problem saying I'm not going to do it. 

So far as the feet go, Saren, some others have suggested they're too small. I claim not--look at a horse or an ostrich. You can carry a fair amount of mass on a light structure. And the boots are just a royal pain in the ass, and I haven't cared enough about it so far to make or adapt digitigrade boots. Blaze has a method of upping the foot size by using bone weights he might share, but every time I look at them in game I think "clown feet."

On the digitigrade feet, I'm of the same mind.  A few furry artists that I follow have had a few attempts at digitigrade feet. Rimefox has some examples here and here, but these are larger feet, and I don't find them as appealing as say, Tom Fischbach's keidran. But that's just my two sense, and is based purely on aesthetics.

Umm... shouldn't digitigrade feet be a little bigger to carry the body? For now feet look too little and weak IMO.

On the digitigrade feet, I'm of the same mind.  A few furry artists that I follow have had a few attempts at digitigrade feet. Rimefox has some examples here and here, but these are larger feet, and I don't find them as appealing as say, Tom Fischbach's keidran. But that's just my two sense, and is based purely on aesthetics.

Just use RaceMenu to change the foot size. This only effects players, but not the NPCs. It might have been discussed here, but has been on Bad Dog's Complete Khajiit mod.

This is just my own opinion as well, but everyone has their own just like Bad Dog. I do think they are too small as well, and only make sense on a four legged big cat like a cheetah. Other big cats like a lion or tiger do have big paws and are four legged, but they also carry a lot more weight than the average human. For a human sized cat with two legs, it makes sense to have them around the same size or a little bigger than that of a tiger for the right balance. The paws being thicker, but not as long as human feet. Which anatomy wise, makes a lot of sense. And a cat sized human will likely also have a less body mass to weight ratio to be more naturally agile.

Most cats that don't carry a lot of weight rely on their tails for balance. I used to know a wild grey striped cat that had his upper tail bent and always walked funny as a result. And usually moved more towards the side of the bend.  Oddly was the only one that fearlessly approached us even when we fed them, unlike the rest of his litter. My point is, a cat anthro (two legged) with feet that small might not be out of the question, but would have to have an extra long tail and maybe more slightly bent legs.

I made this, but think I will make the feet length a bit shorter for V2.1. I have also given Bad Dog my own version of a foot model that should fit the seems on his model, but he had trouble getting it to work with the mesh already in the digi position. Just as he's having the same issue with another foot mesh I made for someone else's mod.

@kingcupworld 

The first two links you gave might as well be the same unless you have an account. And like most people draw, he uses the same extended human foot or heel design which I personally think should be avoided. There should be a bump around that area, but are almost never done quite right. As a result, looks like a human heel.

I don't consider myself a furry so I haven't adopted any digi feet styles. So I guess you can say I have a clean slate on the digi style. But I do hang around some of these threads while I work on some stuff and learn stuff as well in order to attract audiences of a wide variety to a game I'm working on that may or may never see the light of day. I've studied the anatomy and bones while making my model, and it also uses a modified and slightly morphed piece of leg from an accurate leopard model. As for the third link, the dimensions of the center paw doesn't match up with the dimensions of the foot and appears invisible from the back when it looks like it should be hanging out half way.

I have no idea what's going on but once I tried using this mod with its proper setup my Skyrim stopped seeing my keyboard
the Keyboard still works, can Alt+tab, open Steam overlay, Ect. But Skyrim itself does not respond at all
I don't have a controller plugged in, I tried Re-installing all the mods again, nothing...

I have no idea what's going on but once I tried using this mod with its proper setup my Skyrim stopped seeing my keyboard

the Keyboard still works, can Alt+tab, open Steam overlay, Ect. But Skyrim itself does not respond at all

I don't have a controller plugged in, I tried Re-installing all the mods again, nothing...

This CANNOT be caused by Yiffy Age; the mod doesn't touch anything related to keyword or controller input or anything like that. It was just a coincidence that the issue appeared when you tried this mod.

As for the issue itself, it sometimes happens because the game thinks you have a controller plugged even if you actually don't. This is more prone to happen on computers with stuff like media remote controllers (similar to the TV ones) and such, though it sometimes happens at random for no reason whatsoever. The way to fix it is to go to "steamapps\common\skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\--YourProfileName---" (if you use MO) or to "Documents/My Games/Skyrim" (if you don't use MO), open the SkyrimPrefs.ini file and change the "bGamepadEnable" option under the [MAIN] header to 0. If the line is not present in the ini, then paste this under that header:

bGamepadEnable=0 

This setting forces Skyrim to use the keyboard input and ignore any controllers even if it (mistakenly) "detects" one is connected. It should solve your issue (it fixed it for me).

This CANNOT be caused by Yiffy Age; the mod doesn't touch anything related to keyword or controller input or anything like that. It was just a coincidence that the issue appeared when you tried this mod.

As for the issue itself, it sometimes happens because the game thinks you have a controller plugged even if you actually don't. This is more prone to happen on computers with stuff like media remote controllers (similar to the TV ones) and such, though it sometimes happens at random for no reason whatsoever. The way to fix it is to go to "steamapps\common\skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\--YourProfileName---" (if you use MO) or to "Documents/My Games/Skyrim" (if you don't use MO), open the SkyrimPrefs.ini file and change the "bGamepadEnable" option under the [MAIN] header to 0. If the line is not present in the ini, then paste this under that header:

bGamepadEnable=0 

This setting forces Skyrim to use the keyboard input and ignore any controllers even if it (mistakenly) "detects" one is connected. It should solve your issue (it fixed it for me).

I didn't do anything or change anything but the keyboard started working all of a sudden... Ok my computer is weird

I didn't do anything or change anything but the keyboard started working all of a sudden... Ok my computer is weird

Was this when your computer was already on or upon starting it? Does your motherboard have an LED post code on it? That is assuming your on a desktop.

Upon starting your system, if it posts 40, then that's totally normal, but everything might not work as it's supposed to. You want a post code of AA. Why I like having a windowed PC.

Or it could be your USB port. If you have an expensive keyboard, maybe it's a driver issue if it has them. Or maybe it's time for a new keyboard.

Thanks a bunch for creating this mod, now I can't play the game without it anymore  :lol:

Otherwise, I have this weird bug happening after install apachiisky and YA patch, most of the (only) Nord male and female have their whole head above the eyes painted red color.

I am pretty sure I got the load order correct as OP (I use MO). I will try to upload the load order if possible and picture, when I figured out how to use the forum (maybe someone help me how to do those please...)

That's a CK bug from improper facegenning. It's fixed in a patch I'll upload later tonight but the patch doesn't include the Apachii hair. I'll do a patch WITH the hair soon. The patch will include all the body and face coloring I posted about above. Nords especially will have the whole range of body colors available in the Lykaios race. (Same for the other races, but they have much less variation.)

For those who care, I figured out an equation to go from the RGB 0-255 Skin Tone to the RGB %ages the body QNAM tint requires. I never did find an official explanation, but I dinked around until I got something close enough. The patch will be stackable on top of the current YA and seems to work just fine with existing savegames.

Okie dokie, freaks and furries, I've got a new file for you. This gives all the furries their warpaint back and distributes fur color and face patterns randomly. Stack it on top of Yiffy Age and it will run fine--no need for clean saves or such. 

It should work fine Apachii Skyhair + the YA Skyhair patch. 

Comments welcome. 

I've started to look at the Apachii hair, and I'm not sure what I want to do. Here's the thing: There are only 6 or so Apachii hairs for khajiit/furries. Not really enough for good variety across all of Skyrim, and they range from punk/multicolored to traditional. So if I just give the whole world Apachii hair there won't be much variety and some will be odd. If I mix Apachii with vanilla, then we have an odd mix of high-res polished and low-res rough hair, which is kinda inconsistent.

Right now, the furries keep their original hair even if it was made for a human head. I've always thought that looked okay--the hairline is far back but hairlines on furries are a kind of theoretical concept anyway. If I restrict everyone to khajiit hair, even with Apachii we're talking only 12 hairstyles or so.

I'm inclined to leave it--let people put Apachii hair on their PCs and let everyone else be as they are. But I'm open to suggestions.