So I've been thinking, once I'm done with my model I'll be making a textures for it. I'll be making one for my project first, then when my model is playable in Skyrim, I'll make one for it. I was thinking of a combination of The Clouded Leopard fur pattern with Ocelot head pattern with the Jaguar color scheme. Or do you all like the unique Jaguar fur pattern better? Any suggestions are helpful. I really only imagines using a blank color like a Lioness.

I was thinking about cheetahs while doing the leopard. I could, but those spots will drive you crazy. It's a bigger job than it looks. I might take it on, but not right away.

Why not try the King Cheetah fur pattern?

Oh, man, all of those look awesome. Is there even any species of big cat (or small/medium cat in the case of Ocelots, I guess) that is not beautiful? 'Cause I don't know of any, lol.

But if I had to choose, I would probably go for Jaguar. Clouded Leopards are great as well, but Jaguars just look better to me. Just my two cents, though.

I would really like to have Cheetahs in Skyrim. My main character from Oblivion is a Nonyxia (skip the human-headed... things and check out the Khajiit-headed version), so being able to recreate her in Skyrim would be nice. I hear BadDog on that spot thing, though; it really looks like it takes a lot of work to get looking right. That King Cheetah one looks both better and easier to make, though I am not the one to decide.

Still, good to know it's on the "possible" list. If the assets are ever created, I can easily implement them as an extra race with RaceCompatibility support and everything. Including more extra races in Yiffy Age is not a bad idea, after all.  :shy:

EDIT:

Bad Dog does your khajiit foot mesh use it's own texture or is pulling from the femalebody diffuse? I thought about looking into making it UUNP/bodyslideable.

It has its own UV map different from the vanilla/UNP one, but the textures themselves are placed on the femalebody files.

Edited by Blaze69

I wouldn't mind trying to paint on cheetah spots if I had a blank-ish/nice regular fur texture to work from. My actual favorite cat pattern is a Serval.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/71/98/e2/7198e23ca3ef617c9e0c17cb55740fbf.jpg

Bad Dog does your khajiit foot mesh use it's own texture or is pulling from the femalebody diffuse? I thought about looking into making it UUNP/bodyslideable.

I came across Servals a long time ago when I was looking into Savanahs as pets. They can be around 2/3 as big as a the large standard dog size. Comes in both grey and yellow, or anything in between. Only problem is that they as well as Servals are really expensive.

Pretty much have had cats and dogs or another sort of pet in the family all my life. Once I get my own place, I would like to have one. Dogs are just too much of a hassle. I'm not sure about these 2 but I also considered Bengals because they don't shed very much and may be smarter than the average house cat. I've considered the Bengals fur pattern too, but don't like the head all that much. Looks too domestic.

EDIT:

Is there even any species of big cat (or small/medium cat in the case of Ocelots, I guess) that is not beautiful? 'Cause I don't know of any, lol.

I don't know. What do you think of the Fossa? Looks half cat, half mongoose.

Edit: Lol, just found out that it's more closely related to a mongoose or a civet than a cat.

Yeah, my feet have their own UV layout. 

Hey all: My Yiffy build has gotten very crashy since I downloaded the Kygarra. It would be a big help if a few people could load it up and run it and confirm it's stable. It may not be the Kygarra causing the problem--I haven't chased it down yet. When I get to them it would be nice to be sure there won't be basic problems. Blaze, did you include them in your RC patch? 

Hey all: My Yiffy build has gotten very crashy since I downloaded the Kygarra. It would be a big help if a few people could load it up and run it and confirm it's stable. It may not be the Kygarra causing the problem--I haven't chased it down yet. When I get to them it would be nice to be sure there won't be basic problems. Blaze, did you include them in your RC patch?

Yeah, their .esp is included in the patch, and I also packed some other fixed stuff like mouth meshes with fixed shader properties and heads with the tangent normals removed. None of that should cause CTDs but it would be a good idea to install the patch and use the fixed version to integrate it into Yiffy Age. As I said, install the patch and then download and install the latest version of RaceCompatibility to make sure the leftovers from the outdated version are all overwritten with te new files.

EDIT: Wait, I think I know a possible cause of CTDs: the Strings RaceCompatibility uses to have the mod translated to all of the game's languages. For some reason they seem to be broken or at least make the game unstable; they even broke the vampirism system for me (that's why in my first edit I mentioned I couldn't get it to work).

You can try dowloading the "Untranslated RC files - may fix some crashes - DG only" file from the "Optional" section. It includes replacement plugins that don't include the link to the string files, and installing them fixed all of my issues with RC.

Edited by Blaze69

Hello! I recently downloaded and installed this using Mod Organizer, but whenever I go to launch it and start a new game, it'll semi-freeze on the menu after all the selective options have disappeared to the right. It'll continue to play the music, and have the fog drift off behind the two furs beside the Skyrim Emblem, but it doesn't swap to a load screen or anything. In addition, the left fur's sheath is purple, and the right looks a bit shriveled, and on top of it it lists that I'm missing the required masters, BDDigiFeet.esp and HDHoodieSchlong.esp. I -am- using SKSE, for the record, and have ran FNIS.

Too lazy and at a complete loss to fix this myself, despite having tried over and over. Mod load order to follow.

https://gyazo.com/6a187b9e923ae123a40a5097e1e967b6

https://gyazo.com/35e9885cd4fe6c26fbbf0ef0eec2dc0c

https://gyazo.com/ecc442ccd47a54fa4b217d7d7ddcabc5

Hope I'm not any bother to anybody!

It is YiffyAge.esp. You have installed the old version and now the game is literally blowing up. Track down and delete every single piece of the YiffyAge.zip that contains this Esp and reinstall the Consolidated one.

Also, you are missing regular Hoodie Schlongs made by Bad Dog. I don't know why it is still in here and not merged into YA but install it.

Hm, don't think that was it. I deleted every trace of what was YiffyAge and replaced it with the consolidated, and it sitll has the same issue although the figures on the starting menu look a lot better now without purple dicks. e w e All I wanna do is go on a perverted adventure.

Hm, don't think that was it. I deleted every trace of what was YiffyAge and replaced it with the consolidated, and it sitll has the same issue although the figures on the starting menu look a lot better now without purple dicks. e w e All I wanna do is go on a perverted adventure.

Okay, I would need some more info about this. You say whenever you get to the menu and click on "New Game", Skyrim freezes? IIRC that usually happens when you have two mods altering the game start at the same time, like Skyrim Unbound and AS-LAL. The thing is, I don't see any such mods in your Load Order.

Try loading the main menu and then open the console and type "coc elsweyr". It should load your character as a default Nord male wearing Iron Armor on a small stone room with M'aiq the Liar. If it works, then try closing the game, open it again, and do the same but this time type "coc riverwood". If it loads fine both times, then there's something wrong with the starting quest on your setup. If the game freezes or CTD's when using those commands (make sure to try a few times), then something else is going on.

Okay, I would need some more info about this. You say whenever you get to the menu and click on "New Game", Skyrim freezes? IIRC that usually happens when you have two mods altering the game start at the same time, like Skyrim Unbound and AS-LAL. The thing is, I don't see any such mods in your Load Order.

Try loading the main menu and then open the console and type "coc elsweyr". It should load your character as a default Nord male wearing Iron Armor on a small stone room with M'aiq the Liar. If it works, then try closing the game, open it again, and do the same but this time type "coc riverwood". If it loads fine both times, then there's something wrong with the starting quest on your setup. If the game freezes or CTD's when using those commands (make sure to try a few times), then something else is going on.

Alright, gunna try that now.~

Alright, I just tried coc elsweyr in the command console, it didn't load anything, same as if I had hit new game.

Going to try coc riverwood

Alright, I just tried coc elsweyr in the command console, it didn't load anything, same as if I had hit new game.

coc riverwood did not work either. I've no idea what's going on here, all I have are some Sexlab stuff, FunnyBuzinizz's anaimations pack for rapeys, and then Yiffy Age, minus the usual needed things.

Lotta quote bloat in that post.  "coc elsweyr", is this vanilla, is there a location called elsweyr in the normal game?  I'm sure it's something else but that's still very interesting, and M'aiq the Liar is there?  Hah, that's exciting enough that I want to run into that encounter the natural way, whatever that is.  Well needed motivation for playing, this is, thank you.

Lotta quote bloat in that post.  "coc elsweyr", is this vanilla, is there a location called elsweyr in the normal game?  I'm sure it's something else but that's still very interesting, and M'aiq the Liar is there?  Hah, that's exciting enough that I want to run into that encounter the natural way, whatever that is.  Well needed motivation for playing, this is, thank you.

Ah, well, actually it's just a "holding cell". M'aiq is a single NPC placed as a single instance in the game world, but since he has to appear at random in the wilds, the game needs a way to have them show up in different places.

Spawning and afterwards deleting a new temporal copy of him each time you run across him is prone to issues and would also cause save bloat, so the devs opted for a different approach: he starts the game in a small holding cell isolated from the game world (which is nothing but an empty stone room), and he is teleported from that cell to Skyrim whenever he is picked to appear as a World Encounter. That "elsweyr" thing in the cell name was probably just a pun by one of the developers, since he's a Khajiit and Khajiit come from Elsweyr.

The good thing about that cell is that is great to test if the game loads properly, because it's just a small room with nothing in it (so the game doesn't need to work hard to load it in case you have performance issues or anything) but there is also a NPC (M'aiq) so you can make sure NPCs work properly.

coc riverwood did not work either. I've no idea what's going on here, all I have are some Sexlab stuff, FunnyBuzinizz's anaimations pack for rapeys, and then Yiffy Age, minus the usual needed things.

Then there is something wrong with your game. Try disabling all of your mods and loading the game as 100% vanilla. If it works, enable only the requirements for Yiffy Age and try again. If it still works, then it's caused by some of your other mods. If it doesn't, you should uninstall everything from YA and its requirements and make a clean install of everything.

Edited by Blaze69

Does this mod work with Bodyslide? When I build a body in Bodyslide all of the required furry races get the body on my player character, but the newly converted vanilla races (nord, Imperial, etc.) and all npcs still use the default vanilla body. Is this because YA does not use body meshes?

Blaze will have to answer about bodyslide, I've avoided having a clue about it.

Gamervivi, if you're going to mod Skyrim you're going to have to learn to debug. It's a good life skill, be happy. One approach is to reduce variables, which is why you should try a minimal load order and the coc elswyr thing. If you're looking for help, give people ALL the information they might need. I don't know what you've done since you posted your load order, but that has both YiffyAge.esp and YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp in it, which should never happen. If you are using MO then YA should be cleanly separated from YAC and there shouldn't be any issues with cleaning it out.

Ah, well, actually it's just a "holding cell". M'aiq is a single NPC placed as a single instance in the game world, but since he has to appear at random in the wilds, the game needs a way to have them show up in different places.

Spawning and afterwards deleting a new temporal copy of him each time you run across him is prone to issues and would also cause save bloat, so the devs opted for a different approach: he starts the game in a small holding cell isolated from the game world (which is nothing but an empty stone room), and he is teleported from that cell to Skyrim whenever he is picked to appear as a World Encounter. That "elsweyr" thing in the cell name was probably just a pun by one of the developers, since he's a Khajiit and Khajiit come from Elsweyr.

The good thing about that cell is that is great to test if the game loads properly, because it's just a small room with nothing in it (so the game doesn't need to work hard to load it in case you have performance issues or anything) but there is also a NPC (M'aiq) so you can make sure NPCs work properly.

Then there is something wrong with your game. Try disabling all of your mods and loading the game as 100% vanilla. If it works, enable only the requirements for Yiffy Age and try again. If it still works, then it's caused by some of your other mods. If it doesn't, you should uninstall everything from YA and its requirements and make a clean install of everything.

Okay, I had a development. I did as you said, and the same thing happened, then, I decided to try launching normal Skyrim instead of SKSE, and it ran properly. Obviously something is wrong with my SKSE, although what, I have no idea. Do you have any ideas?

Okay, I had a development. I did as you said, and the same thing happened, then, I decided to try launching normal Skyrim instead of SKSE, and it ran properly. Obviously something is wrong with my SKSE, although what, I have no idea. Do you have any ideas?

No, I don't. That's really weird. So whenever you use the SKSE loader the game doesn't work, even if you don't have any mod loaded at all? Something must be very broken on your setup, then.

Rather than waste time trying to find the cause, I think it's better to just wipe the whole thing clean and start from scratch. It may sound tedious, but it's the best solution in the long term. Delete your whole Skyrim install and dowload and install it again from Steam. Install SKSE alone with nothing else and check if it works. If it does, then you can start working on setting up all the mods you want, preferably using Mod Organizer from the very beginning (there are some good tutorials on YouTube about it made by Gopher IIRC to get you started).

Does this mod work with Bodyslide? When I build a body in Bodyslide all of the required furry races get the body on my player character, but the newly converted vanilla races (nord, Imperial, etc.) and all npcs still use the default vanilla body. Is this because YA does not use body meshes?

Huh, what? Of course this mod works with Bodyslide. How is that even possible? Any body replacer, be it drag-and-drop or built using Bodyslide, replaces the actual naked body models with new ones. It's impossible to have some races with the new body and others with the vanilla underwear body, because all of them point to the exact same models, which are the new bodies (overwriting the vanilla ones).

The only thing that would explain what you describe would be to have some kind of mod that includes its own separate vanilla body models and pointed some of the races to them. While some mods that could somehow end up doing it do exist, you would probably get other issues worse than the body thing due to the conflicts with Yiffy Age's edits. Could you provide more information about it? Your Load Order would help as well.

No, I don't. That's really weird. So whenever you use the SKSE loader the game doesn't work, even if you don't have any mod loaded at all? Something must be very broken on your setup, then.

Rather than waste time trying to find the cause, I think it's better to just wipe the whole thing clean and start from scratch. It may sound tedious, but it's the best solution in the long term. Delete your whole Skyrim install and dowload and install it again from Steam. Install SKSE alone with nothing else and check if it works. If it does, then you can start working on setting up all the mods you want, preferably using Mod Organizer from the very beginning (there are some good tutorials on YouTube about it made by Gopher IIRC to get you started).

Huh, what? Of course this mod works with Bodyslide. How is that even possible? Any body replacer, be it drag-and-drop or built using Bodyslide, replaces the actual naked body models with new ones. It's impossible to have some races with the new body and others with the vanilla underwear body, because all of them point to the exact same models, which are the new bodies (overwriting the vanilla ones).

The only thing that would explain what you describe would be to have some kind of mod that includes its own separate vanilla body models and pointed some of the races to them. While some mods that could somehow end up doing it do exist, you would probably get other issues worse than the body thing due to the conflicts with Yiffy Age's edits. Could you provide more information about it? Your Load Order would help as well.

You gotta be kidding me, oooohhh my gooood, that's so much work. Ugh. e w e Whhhyyyy!

-Sighs.- Alright, I guess I need to. I'll be back in a month if it doesn't work.

Ok so as of right now I got the Bodyslide built body to work for all player character races but npcs are still vanilla bodied. I only have this mod (and all its requirements) as well as bodyslide installed. I think this is an issue with bodyslide that I will have to sort out on my own. Thank you for the help though.

And is there a way to use regular human legs instead of the beast legs? (I think they are really cool but not as sexy to me)

And is there a way to use regular human legs instead of the beast legs? (I think they are really cool but not as sexy to me)

The feet/paws are there to stay, because most of the races included in YA only have textures for them but not for human feet. What can be done is to restore the original plantigrade skeleton so they have a human stance; the feet are not exactly built with the plantigrade position in mind but they turned out to look good when using it. You can check out how it looks on my Vaalsark character pics here. It's not that visible, but the third image should give you a rough idea of how it would look. Note that the rings are placed exactly at the ankles, for reference.

Now, on the topic of feet, I have a suggestion. Right now, all of the vanilla footwear is pointed to several different ArmorAddons for each different race (FeetBootsArgonian, FeetBootsFennec, FeetBootsTiger, etc.), and each AA has the Texture Set from its corresponding race assigned to it.

This has worked fine so far, but there is a problem that would show up once Snow Leopards (and any possible future extra race) are done and made playable: whenever they equip any kind of boots or shoes, they will get the feet from whichever race is set as their ArmorRace (Snow Elves have HighElf as ArmorRace by default but we'll have to change it into one of the feline races because they don't have fennec heads). So, if we set Redguards, they will get tiger feet, and so on.

The way to solve would be to clean up this implementation: delete all of the different FeetBootsX AA's and replace them with one for each different feet mesh. So, there would be FeetBootsArgonian, FeetBootsCanine and FeetBootsFeline (though canine and feline meshes are identical so far, or at least it looks like so). The key here would be to not assign any Texture Set to those ArmorAddons, so the body texture loaded would be the one set on each race's NakedSkin (Remember my explanantion about how that system works?). Basically, as long as a race uses paw textures, they will show up fine no matter what race they are or what race they use as ArmorRace.

We could probably just repurpose and rename the FeetBootsArgonian and two of the others and then go through the boot entries removing the others. Then we just add the corresponding canine/feline races to the two AA's and remove the Texture Set entries from them and from the Argonian one.

Edited by Blaze69

I've noticed that the canine races' tails get stuck in position and stretch like rubber bands if they die while paralyzed...I haven't seen it happen to the khajiit or argonian tails. Pretty bad glitch if someone wants to use the paralysis archery perk or they use paralysis poisons.

Ok so as of right now I got the Bodyslide built body to work for all player character races but npcs are still vanilla bodied. I only have this mod (and all its requirements) as well as bodyslide installed. I think this is an issue with bodyslide that I will have to sort out on my own. Thank you for the help though.

Do you use Imperious - Races of Skyrim? If yes, that's the case. If not, search for every mod editing vanilla races.

So as I mentioned before for those that missed it on one of my posts, I haven't really done anything for a while because I've gotten really sick after Christmas and I'm now starting to work again.

I need some opinion for my v1.1 model's finger nails/claws.

For my project I made a change in plans for the finger claws and make them retractable like the toe claws. They will be more like cat claws like on the toes but wider and in an angle that would make more sense so that they wouldn't penetrate or seem to penetrate the skin when making a fist or grasping something a bit on the thin side. Possible like a weapon with a slim enough grip. For those that want to, they can be made to be retractable for Skyrim when in the bare handed fighting stance. Just like how Bad Dog's furry cock/sheaths are animated.  So do you all actually like the current ones more?

I haven't change the hand position so the current ones can still be used. The only thing is I would want to remake it because I placed them on both sides separately when I should have made the asset by cutting the mesh in half before shaping the claws . That way they can be separated from the center evenly and are perfectly symmetrically placed on both sides.

Found a CTD bug with the statuedibellagold01.nif when it was viewed in the item screen. I somewhat fixed it and have uploaded the file below. Due note, that this not the the original file but a cloned version of the statuedibella.nif with the textures swapped. Hope this helps with any one with this problem. :D

Edit: I have removed my fix as Blaze69 has truly fix the problem with the file. Please use his file, which is further down this page.

What was the bug? Imma redo Dibella eventually.

I'm not sure what the bug was, but I can confirm the mesh had some issues. It would show up fine ingame, but if you picked up the misc statue object, the game would CTD when trying to load the inventory mesh.

I have yet to test this fixed mesh ingame, but from what I see in NifSkope, the BSX flags are set back to 130 instead of the 194 they had in your file (AFAIK the correct flag for statics is 130) an the collision box is back to the vanilla one instead of the one in your file (which seems to be distorted). There may be other stuff, but I'll get back once I've tried it ingame. Disregard this, those settings are for non-moveable statics.

EDIT: I just tested it, and, well... The inventory mesh loads properly and without crashes, but now the small moveable gold statue uses the same mesh as the actual stone static statue, which means it doesn't have collision/physics, it can't be moved and it's huge. Better look into fixing the current gold statue mesh, because this approach doesn't work.

EDIT 2: Okay, I think I managed to fix BadDog's golden Dibella statue. Now it works fine ingame and in the inventory, reacts properly to physics and movement, and doesn't cause any CTDs. I'm not 100% sure what fixed it, but I ran it through all of NifSkope's "cleaning" tools available in the "Batch->Sanitize" menu. The one I'd say fixed it was the "Fix invalid block names" option, because it only works when there is some serious error on block names (like a corrupted string or two blocks with the same name), and in this case it did start up and changed something.

Here's the file: 

Edited by Blaze69