I wonder if doing a texture copy from one body to the other would work. You lose a little detail but not much. Mostly would be an issue around the breasts and privates where things might not line perfectly. You could load the cbbe body and warp it to fit the unp body, then use that for the transfer. Could probably make it work and probably wouldn't be more than a few hours work.

But I still have other fish to fry.

36 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I wonder if doing a texture copy from one body to the other would work. You lose a little detail but not much. Mostly would be an issue around the breasts and privates where things might not line perfectly. You could load the cbbe body and warp it to fit the unp body, then use that for the transfer. Could probably make it work and probably wouldn't be more than a few hours work.

Actually, the base UUNP body (with no sliders applied) is supposed to have the same shape as the base CBBE body for Bodyslide, or at least as close as you can get considering the different topologies, so that part would be taken care of already. The main work would be in projecting the textures and then fixing up the result in areas like the ones you mentioned where alignment may not be perfect.

But yeah, still some work, and plenty of things to do first.

I'm having a weird issue: Apparently for the last week or so the YAconsolidated ESP has not been activated in my load order, but I didn't know it because everything was working fine (all the races are furry as they should be, schlongs work, no crashes/bugs, etc.) When I noticed the ESP was deactivated I went ahead and re-activated it, which in turn makes all the guard's heads invisible and my Dark Brotherhood cowl does not fit my characters head properly (it's too small).

I deactivated the ESP again and not only does Skyrim not complain about missing content but the game runs fine and guards heads are back and my cowl fits. I guess I'll just leave it like that but if anyone has a suggestion for a fix I'm all ears.

On 1/11/2018 at 11:37 AM, Nocturnefoxx said:

I'm having a weird issue: Apparently for the last week or so the YAconsolidated ESP has not been activated in my load order, but I didn't know it because everything was working fine (all the races are furry as they should be, schlongs work, no crashes/bugs, etc.) When I noticed the ESP was deactivated I went ahead and re-activated it, which in turn makes all the guard's heads invisible and my Dark Brotherhood cowl does not fit my characters head properly (it's too small).

I deactivated the ESP again and not only does Skyrim not complain about missing content but the game runs fine and guards heads are back and my cowl fits. I guess I'll just leave it like that but if anyone has a suggestion for a fix I'm all ears.

I have been working on this for the past week as well, for some reason when i install the yiffyage.V4.2 from google drive it shows me that same ESP and the others how they should be but when i downloaded it and looked at the load order it's missing the consolodated.esp, i looked deeper into the zip and it along with the others are missing, i explored the files i could see and it seems to be missing files and I did find "A" Yiffyageconsolodated.esp in the textures>actors>character>facegendata>facetint folder in the .zip file, not sure if this is the right file but i cannot find the others it seems, the other .esp files I saw when i examined the .zip on google drive.

So besides that I keep having it crash after the skyrim splash screen ends and could really use help figuring out why, maybe it's a problem with the main yiffyage file i've discovered :confused:

If you're finding an esp in the facetint folder you have major problems. Seems like your download was corrupted somehow--I've never released a kit with that kind of problem that I know of. I'd start over with a clean skyrim install, install just the prereqs for YA, test it out, and go on from there.

On 1/11/2018 at 1:37 PM, Nocturnefoxx said:

That...should not happen - since if even one of the other plugins for YA, like any of the patches or the Schlongs.esp are being loaded by the game, you would get a crash at or before the Bethesda logo. I'd suggest posting a load order, and possibly doing a re-install of Yiffy Age. 

26 minutes ago, DarkSpetznaz said:

I have been working on this for the past week as well, for some reason when i install the yiffyage.V4.2 from google drive it shows me that same ESP and the others how they should be but when i downloaded it and looked at the load order it's missing the consolodated.esp, i looked deeper into the zip and it along with the others are missing, i explored the files i could see and it seems to be missing files and I did find "A" Yiffyageconsolodated.esp in the textures>actors>character>facegendata>facetint folder in the .zip file, not sure if this is the right file but i cannot find the others it seems, the other .esp files I saw when i examined the .zip on google drive.

So besides that I keep having it crash after the skyrim splash screen ends and could really use help figuring out why, maybe it's a problem with the main yiffyage file i've discovered :confused:

The 4.2 archive I'm looking at isn't structured as mentioned. All the plugin files are in the correct place - with the Meshes, Textures, etc folders.  

As for why it would crash at the logo, like said above - a missing plugin the game is trying to load, and with even one missing, the game can't progress past that point, and thus crashes. 

On 1/11/2018 at 9:22 AM, Blaze69 said:

Actually, the base UUNP body (with no sliders applied) is supposed to have the same shape as the base CBBE body for Bodyslide, or at least as close as you can get considering the different topologies

You say "base UUNP body" as though there was such a thing. I've never been able to find a single UUNP download that looks like "install this".

If you have these lying around, could you shoot them my way? I'd be interested to have a look.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

If you're finding an esp in the facetint folder you have major problems. Seems like your download was corrupted somehow--I've never released a kit with that kind of problem that I know of. I'd start over with a clean skyrim install, install just the prereqs for YA, test it out, and go on from there.

I reinstalled the YA base file separate and it finally fixed that issue however i'm still getting a crashing right after the bethesda logo, I think my load order is pretty screwed because i haven't ironed it out but here it is:    *(I went the extra mile by doing a lot of mod additions)*

Spoiler

- skyrim

- update

- dawnguard

- dragonborn

- hearthfires

- racecompatability

- sexlab

- schlongs of skyrim - core

- unofficial skyrim legendary edition patch 

- devious devices - assets

- sexlab aroused

- devious devices integration

- devious devices expansion

- baddogschlongcore

- skyUI

- FNIS

- racecompatibilityUSKPOverride

- Schlongs of skyrim

- SOS - smurf average addon

- SOS - vectorplexus muscular addon

- SOS - vectorplexus regular addon

- SOS - shop

- footprints

- diverse skyrim

- sofiafollower

- XPMSE

- SOSRacemenu

- Inigo

- Imperious - races of skyrim

- Devious Devices - BRRF

- DD - BRRF_Patch (disabled because i can't get deviously cursed loot to activate for some reason :confused: )

- College of winterhold

- 3DNPC

- Helgen Reborn

- Yiffyageconsolidated

- yiffy age beyond bruma patch (disabled because i cannot find the BSAssets and BSHeartland mods that go with this)

- Yiffyage USLEEPPatch

- YiffyageVectorPlexusRegAddon

- YiffyageDiverseSkyrim

- YiffyageSofiaFurry

- YiffyagePopulatedlegentpatch (Disable because i cannot find the Populated lands roads paths legendary mod)

- Yiffyage3DNPCPatch

- YiffyageCollegeImmersivePatch

- YiffyageWetandcold (disabled because i cannot find wetandcold and wetandcold - ashes mods that go with this)

- yiffyageHelgenrebornpatch

- YiffyageSchlongs

I'm not yet very good at doing the load order yet, some of the main mods described in the installation options will only go up a certain amount in the load order so IDK.. I know it probably is all jacked up, thanks for any help.

I did a quick and dirty test. Took a UUNP body, overlaid the CBBE body, dragged the CBBE nipples so they matched the location of the UNP nipples, and transferred the texture. Got this:

Spoiler

5a598a1b63bd5_uunptexture.thumb.JPG.ed1855de691863d933e9a07adca6e66f.JPG

Which I think is good enough to go on with. But if I'm going to do it for all the textures (3 x the number of races), I'd like to make sure it's right. The bodies I was working with have no internal pussy. How does CBBE handle that? Is there a CBBE+pussy body out there? And if I can get one where the shape is the same between the two bodies I'd rather start with that.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I did a quick and dirty test. Took a UUNP body, overlaid the CBBE body, dragged the CBBE nipples so they matched the location of the UNP nipples, and transferred the texture. Got this:

Reveal hidden contents

5a598a1b63bd5_uunptexture.thumb.JPG.ed1855de691863d933e9a07adca6e66f.JPG

Which I think is good enough to go on with. But if I'm going to do it for all the textures (3 x the number of races), I'd like to make sure it's right. The bodies I was working with have no internal pussy. How does CBBE handle that? Is there a CBBE+pussy body out there? And if I can get one where the shape is the same between the two bodies I'd rather start with that.

Clams of Skyrim slaps a pussy onto the CBBE body, if I recall.
Also!
Why does the page say 4.1 but the only download in the Google Drive is 4.2?

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You say "base UUNP body" as though there was such a thing. I've never been able to find a single UUNP download that looks like "install this".

If you have these lying around, could you shoot them my way? I'd be interested to have a look.

When I say "base UUNP body", I mean the source mesh Bodyslide uses to apply the slider data on and then generate whatever preset you selected. You can get it by either generating a UUNP body with the "Zeroed Sliders" preset and using the femalebody_1 from that or by taking the source nif file itself (located in "CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP"). Same goes for the CBBE body.

I'll see if I can send you both files to speed things up. EDIT: see PM.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

The bodies I was working with have no internal pussy. How does CBBE handle that? Is there a CBBE+pussy body out there? And if I can get one where the shape is the same between the two bodies I'd rather start with that.

The original CBBE doesn't have any official "pussy" body available; it was created way before it was a thing and when it did happen for UUNP and such Caliente stated she didn't like that kind of stuff and would not create any such body for CBBE herself.

Ousnius did port the UUNP Special pussy to the CBBE overhaul for SSE, though (finally making CBBE the one and only right choice for SSE since it has all the benefits of both CBBE and UUNP with no downsides); but that one is obviously SSE-only since SSE meshes can't be backported to Legendary.

I'd stay away from Clams of Skyrim. It wasn't created not worked on by any of the original CBBE authors, and the CoS author's work seems sloppy at best and chaos at most (anything in that mod from the description to the file naming convention makes my non-existant OCD become actually real and hit so hard that it hurts). Also the author seems to be one of those "gimme money nao!" Patreon leechers that keeps content locked behind a paywall, and I'd rather not support it in any way.

As I said, the UUNP and CBBE source nifs for Bodyslide are supposed to ave the same shape, so I'll send them to you when I get the chance.

15 hours ago, DarkSpetznaz said:

I reinstalled the YA base file separate and it finally fixed that issue however i'm still getting a crashing right after the bethesda logo, I think my load order is pretty screwed because i haven't ironed it out but here it is:    *(I went the extra mile by doing a lot of mod additions)*

Reveal hidden contents

- skyrim

- update

- dawnguard

- dragonborn

- hearthfires

- racecompatability

- sexlab

- schlongs of skyrim - core

- unofficial skyrim legendary edition patch 

- devious devices - assets

- sexlab aroused

- devious devices integration

- devious devices expansion

- baddogschlongcore

- skyUI

- FNIS

- racecompatibilityUSKPOverride

- Schlongs of skyrim

- SOS - smurf average addon

- SOS - vectorplexus muscular addon

- SOS - vectorplexus regular addon

- SOS - shop

- footprints

- diverse skyrim

- sofiafollower

- XPMSE

- SOSRacemenu

- Inigo

- Imperious - races of skyrim

- Devious Devices - BRRF

- DD - BRRF_Patch (disabled because i can't get deviously cursed loot to activate for some reason :confused: )

- College of winterhold

- 3DNPC

- Helgen Reborn

- Yiffyageconsolidated

- yiffy age beyond bruma patch (disabled because i cannot find the BSAssets and BSHeartland mods that go with this)

- Yiffyage USLEEPPatch

- YiffyageVectorPlexusRegAddon

- YiffyageDiverseSkyrim

- YiffyageSofiaFurry

- YiffyagePopulatedlegentpatch (Disable because i cannot find the Populated lands roads paths legendary mod)

- Yiffyage3DNPCPatch

- YiffyageCollegeImmersivePatch

- YiffyageWetandcold (disabled because i cannot find wetandcold and wetandcold - ashes mods that go with this)

- yiffyageHelgenrebornpatch

- YiffyageSchlongs

I'm not yet very good at doing the load order yet, some of the main mods described in the installation options will only go up a certain amount in the load order so IDK.. I know it probably is all jacked up, thanks for any help.

So by some miracle i got the game to work, launches fine and i start a new game but the starting sequence with the prisoners is all screwed up, all the people are outside of the wagons and they don't move, neither does the horses with riders, so stuck there, i'll try making a new game and see if that was just a random occurance.

EDIT: yeah confirmed random glitch, i'm playing fine now! :smiley:

22 minutes ago, DarkSpetznaz said:

So by some miracle i got the game to work, launches fine and i start a new game but the starting sequence with the prisoners is all screwed up, all the people are outside of the wagons and they don't move, neither does the horses with riders, so stuck there, i'll try making a new game and see if that was just a random occurance.

Better try using one of the alternate start mods; the vanilla start is extremely script-heavy and breaks very easily especially after adding mods, so I wouldn't consider this a serious issue of itself.

If everything works fine with an alternate start, then this is just the vanilla start breaking due to mods and it's safe to ignore it. If it doesn't and you still have issues, there may be other factors at play.

2 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Turn into a dragon and have and sky fight with other dragons.

Like attack on Titan style.

I would play it

I already pitched a future game idea to a friend of mine that looks to start a game design company something like that actually, more along the lines of a story-driven sandbox with some multiplayer elements or maybe full MP elements, cant wait to start work on the idea.

8 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Turn into a dragon and have and sky fight with other dragons.

Like attack on Titan style.

I would play it

That would be Burning Skies. Unfortunately, the way dragons are implemented ingame (their flight, specifically) makes it impossible to use them "as-is" unlike other transformations such as Werewolves or Vampire Lords or even other creatures that are non-playable in vanilla (wolves or sabrecats or whatever).

And the only workarounds thus far seem to be either:

1. Using a metric ton of scripting prone to bugs to badly simulate flight like the main Burning Skies does (which perhaps could be enhanced and streamlined further as to be actually playable, but we won't know since nobody tried).
  2. Doing it through scripting but injecting it in C++ through a SKSE plugin (this could actually work, but SKSE plugin coders seem to be extremely scarce and noone has shown interest in this).
  3. Using some behaviour file fuckery and countless hours of shifting through Havok file babble to get rid of the vanilla flight system and animations to simulate flight without requiring that much scripting (the latest Burning Skies alpha tries to do this, but it doesn't go too far).*

*-> (Also note that this would also make it impossible to use custom anims on the player dragon race. Including the great SL anims for dragons created by MadMansGun. Dammit, I want my character to be able to do Oda while in dragon form! :classic_undecided:)

But, if you forget about flight or assume it will be buggy (and have a powerful rig to put up with the script load) and mostly stick to the ground, then yeah, you should be able to do that with Burning Skies. May want to give it a shot.

I was just thinking of a way it could work. Thinking about the "ring of wings scripting in Oblivion.

Hypothetical.

Dragon comes.

You use a special shout for the transformation and have the " dragon soul absorbed FX play with the ascending script from the Merida quest.

Then load a new cell.

It would be an open world cell with nothing but the open sky above and clouds below. If you had to make the ground make it the low poly from the map.

If it would be made using the normal dragon animations. I could see it being less life heavy that way. 

Once you or the other dragons health drops below 50% you or the other dragon drops below the clouds and the other follows.

On loading Tamriel again you or the other dragon does that "sliding crash land animation and the other lands near by.

Then it would be a ground battle.

I just think it would be really cool especially if the locals didn't attack you but the other dragon.

Especially if your dragon form is leveled starting as a blood dragon maybe and leveling up to a gold or white dragon.

I started thinking about this after reading the load screen about when 2 dragons fight is a heated verbal debate.

Idk if it will ever happen but would be very cool

On 1/13/2018 at 5:26 PM, Bad Dog said:

Huh. Wonder why drachis is hidden.

I *always* do the vanilla start with a new character. Doesn't feel right otherwise.

I use a mod called "alternate Start - live another life" and it works well with the current mods I use, you get to choose a different start in a different way with another scenario and the statue you talk to that grants this also changed based on one of the furry mods I use, it's amazing honestly, You can still choose the vanilla start if you like but it's a much faster and easier way to start out especially if you want to get into the game fast rather than the usually slow beginning.