To bee honest I'm extremely surprised at how well this mod works even with things like DD only had minor clipping with one of the collar variants.

However i was wondering if anyone has managed to get this working with sacrosanct or vampiric thirst. So far the only vampire mod i have managed to get to work is better vampires. Something i was again surprised to see that only one race didn't have a working vampire form. 

7 hours ago, RaShCl said:

Well that maybe, but the way he writes it , is if translated to dutch a angry way, and saeeing i am dutch, i read it that way , i just get teh feeling he thi9nks i just ask these questiosn for fun or so, i never attcked anybody about it, i just looking for answers and myuself is always thought , if in doubt ask, so i ask alot , becosue i dfont get  some things . and as i tryed to explain  i am not native to english let alone writing, and in my 45 year of playing pc games , i see it often people thin king that becosue they can speak or write english perfect, including  punctuations that evrybody can do that, thats all. and thats also teh last thing i say about it becouse this place is not teh place for that :P

so again nothinmg bad was ment in any way 

This is why when online you need to read things in a monotone and remove emotion or you're going to infer whay was not implied

9 hours ago, RaShCl said:

Well that maybe, but the way he writes it , is if translated to dutch a angry way, and saeeing i am dutch, i read it that way , i just get teh feeling he thi9nks i just ask these questiosn for fun or so, i never attcked anybody about it, i just looking for answers [...]

Well, I didn't mean to come off as offensive or angry at all, I'm sorry it felt that way.

I know things can sometimes get the wrong meaning or tone when translated into a different language (specially when using machine translations),  so apologies for that :sweat:.

Feel free to ask any other question you may have and we'll gladly do our best to help you.

Np can happen, anyway, i just now found out that thers a small gap between my body and my feet in ya, didnt notice it before becouse i was having my eyes on other parts of teh body :P

i have seen it before on one of my other  characters, but never found a way to fix it , can anybody how i can  get rid of teh gap ? i tryed fooling around with bodyslide and outfity studio, but it ony messed up my installment.

gap.jpg

1 hour ago, RaShCl said:

i tryed fooling around with bodyslide and outfity studio, but it ony messed up my installment.

where is outfit studio? from my understanding it is installed with body slide but I cannot find the program to run it so I can convert things over to UUNP

2 hours ago, RaShCl said:

Np can happen, anyway, i just now found out that thers a small gap between my body and my feet in ya, didnt notice it before becouse i was having my eyes on other parts of teh body :P

i have seen it before on one of my other  characters, but never found a way to fix it , can anybody how i can  get rid of teh gap ? i tryed fooling around with bodyslide and outfity studio, but it ony messed up my installment.

Are you using the Dream Girl body by any chance? Or some other weird body preset? You seem to have seams with the hands as well, and I know for a fact Dream Girl uses non-standard seams (thinner than vanilla) at the wrist and ankles; since the hands and feet included in this mod are all built for vanilla seams, that would explain your problems.

Try using some other preset like UNP or UNPB (which use vanilla seams) and see if that fixes your gaps.

39 minutes ago, Npi9 said:

where is outfit studio? from my understanding it is installed with body slide but I cannot find the program to run it so I can convert things over to UUNP

You need to open Bodyslide first and there will be a button on the bottom right corner of the BS window that reads "Outfit Studio". Click on it, and OS will open in another window.

36 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

You need to open Bodyslide first and there will be a button on the bottom right corner of the BS window that reads "Outfit Studio". Click on it, and OS will open in another window.

I feel so blind now >.< I looked all over that UI and still missed it

but in the mean time I found another vampire mod that works only down side is I have to use khajit as the rest get their heads but the body texture reverts to a human one and i'm not crafty enough to figure out what file I need to replace 

16 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm guessing the vampire mods edit the races. If there are particular mods that people love I can look at doing a patch.

they act painfully with race mods aye, it just takes a while to figure out what order to install things (not load order though this is important too) 

the biggest mods are better vampires vampiric thirst and sacrosanct.

better vampires I haven't come across an issue with other than the fox race(and Bretons) it uses the panther vampire model but keeps the fox teeth for some reason. then sacrosanct works so long as you install Yiff age after it but but yiff age earlier in the load order but other than argonian and khajit it will use human bodies and the animal heads 0.0

Edit
oh your mod also seems to remove several of the textures from vanilla vampire eyes causing black soulless voids as many vampire mods default to these when loading the game. but its a very small thing and easy to fix with many of the eye mods most ppl use anyway

EditEdit

actually that could be on my end uninstalling and re-installing mods to many times

First off, I'd to say this a wonderful mod, perfect successor to Furry Age of Skyrim. Ironically I was thinking of finding a few race mods and creating something similar. This is done far better than I could've done it.

I do have a few problems with it, however. In the main post it states "If you don't like online synthetic beast sex, don't load the schlong esp and your furries will strip to underwear. In that mode, SOS and SexLab are not required." I am choosing to run the mod in this mode, but a few of the patches I need, most notably Interesting Npcs, Inconsequential NPcs, Diversity, Extrabandits, and PopulatedLandsRoadsPaths all have SOS as a requirement. This is contradicted by the main posts' statement that if one were to chose to play in that mode then SOS & Sexlab were not required. Is this intended? I would like to play through this mod without having to download that mod, as the main post insured. If this is not intended, would it be possible to fix it, please?  Unless I've been mistaken, and there's two links and I clicked on the wrong one. (Although last I checked there was only one). As of now my skyrim crashes on the title screen which I suspect is because SOS is absent. (Although other load order issues could be present as well. I may run loot, reposition Yiffy age of skyrim's patches, then try again.)

All that aside its a great mod. Ran basic installation a little while ago and ventured through a little bit of Helgen, and it worked great. (Although a slight hiccop caused me to spawn outside the cart (along with my fellow inmates) and the cart to stop. Would've ran for it if I weren't frozen in place. xD A restart fixed it.)

Thanks for your time,
Modern

I was in a similar position to you I downloaded this because with the gfx settings I need to use to run it people look horrid and this mod makes the game look 100x better with no real added load. but even with SL and SOL installed you never notice any of that stuff so you should be fine if you want to install it b4 he takes out those requirements. 

55 minutes ago, Npi9 said:

I was in a similar position to you I downloaded this because with the gfx settings I need to use to run it people look horrid and this mod makes the game look 100x better with no real added load. but even with SL and SOL installed you never notice any of that stuff so you should be fine if you want to install it b4 he takes out those requirements. 

I'll just wait for him to patch it. (How ironic: patching a patch) The big issue is that I run EFF and there's a slight issue with that dismissed followers may "relieve" themselves of any armor or clothing their currently wearing and send it to a assigned container. On one save Jorrvaskr was practically a strip club, not a warriors guild. I'd like to put some barriers in place for myself just in case EFF decides  to pull that again. (Although I think I did a good job preventing it on my last save...aside from Cats of Skyrim's own nudity problem. Can't be too careful. xD)

Thanks for the concern though,
Modern

On 12/2/2017 at 7:27 PM, Blaze69 said:

Are you using the Dream Girl body by any chance? Or some other weird body preset? You seem to have seams with the hands as well, and I know for a fact Dream Girl uses non-standard seams (thinner than vanilla) at the wrist and ankles; since the hands and feet included in this mod are all built for vanilla seams, that would explain your problems.

Try using some other preset like UNP or UNPB (which use vanilla seams) and see if that fixes your gaps.

the only 1 i have installed is a unp called DIMONIZED UNP Female Body

15 minutes ago, RaShCl said:

the only 1 i have installed is a unp called DIMONIZED UNP Female Body

I guess that's the original UNP waaay back from when the first version was released, yes? The one from this Nexus page? If so, you should not have any problems with seams, because it uses vanilla ankle and wrist seams and should match the hands and feet from YA just fine.

Try reinstalling it and see if it fixes it; otherwise, no idea what could cause that bug.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Fixes to the above-named patches are available at the Google Drive. Populated Lands, Roads, Paths, Diversity, Extra Bandits, Interesting NPCs, Inconsequential NPCs. The only fix is to clean up the dependencies and to fix some random errors that don't appear to affect playability.

Thank you for cleaning up the patches! I'll diffidently be adding this to my next play-through! Keep up the good work!

On 12/4/2017 at 10:50 AM, Blaze69 said:

I guess that's the original UNP waaay back from when the first version was released, yes? The one from this Nexus page? If so, you should not have any problems with seams, because it uses vanilla ankle and wrist seams and should match the hands and feet from YA just fine.

Try reinstalling it and see if it fixes it; otherwise, no idea what could cause that bug.

well i have played around with bodyslide settings, and after some experimenting , this seems to do it sofar 

bodyslide setting.png

2 hours ago, RaShCl said:

well i have played around with bodyslide settings, and after some experimenting , this seems to do it sofar 

bodyslide setting.png

As long as you learn how to use Bodyslide to build the body meshes (which I assume you do already since you say you successfully built that one), you should be able to build any of the other body presets without having seams again. So you could for example try UNPB or UNP instead if you are not a fan of skinny bodies; unless you do like them, in which case you can skip that part, lol.

Anyway, just be careful to not use any of the presets that have non-vanilla wrist and ankles. From the top of my head, the main offenders are:

• SevenBase Bombshell (the other 7B variants are fine).
  • Any body with "Oppai" in the name, or "O" if it's an acronym, i.e. "UNPBO".
  • DreamGirl
  • UNPB Chapi
  • Top Model
  • (IIRC) Manga. But seriously, who in Oblivion uses that body?

And some others I can't remember.

Would anyone be willing to share a screenshot of their mod order or something, or is there like a well made tutorial for getting this all to work properly? or an easier way than ModOrganizer?

It seems like no matter what I try, I still have all characters in the T position, First person view crashes the game, Its not detecting my Creature Idles, or my Character Idles, and I have been trying to figure this out all day and I just can't get anything to work right T_T

I'm trying to use ModOrganizer and I want to eventually add the sexLab mods(Beastiality/Mindless Sex/Companions) but this is my first time trying to use all these mods, I can't even get the setup for this one to work right XD 

(and I haven't even started to try to get any sex mods in with it or have any idea how any of that would work either) 

Untitled.png

Edit: or is there a way I can download/copy someones directory? 

46 minutes ago, Itsukine said:

Would anyone be willing to share a screenshot of their mod order or something, or is there like a well made tutorial for getting this all to work properly? or an easier way than ModOrganizer?

It seems like no matter what I try, I still have all characters in the T position, First person view crashes the game, Its not detecting my Creature Idles, or my Character Idles, and I have been trying to figure this out all day and I just can't get anything to work right T_T

I'm trying to use ModOrganizer and I want to eventually add the sexLab mods(Beastiality/Mindless Sex/Companions) but this is my first time trying to use all these mods, I can't even get the setup for this one to work right XD 

(and I haven't even started to try to get any sex mods in with it or have any idea how any of that would work either) 

FNIS should work fine with MO. However, there could be a few problems, though nothing that cannot be solved. 

1. FNIS(meaning the mod itself), should be installed as a mod into MO - not elsewhere. If not already, then you can look through the DATA tab(in the same area as the Saves, and Archives tabs), find the GenerateFNISForUsers.exe, right-click it and choose "Add as Executable". This will add it to the list of programs that MO can run for you - listed in the same dropdown as SKSE, next to the RUN button. From here, you can use it that way, or Select it in the drop down, then use the Shortcut button below the Run button to add it to the top bar, where it will run the same way. 

2. After being generated, the files placed in the overwrite folder should be moved to a specific mod, done by Right-clicking the overwrite line and choosing "Create Mod...". Name the mod for the profile being used, something like FNIS Generated - *profilename*. Then activate the mod, and only use it on that profile. 

Otherwise, when you have run FNIS before, did that program detect things correctly? Meaning you saw entries for XPMSE, SexLab, FNIS itself, etc?  

3 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

FNIS should work fine with MO. However, there could be a few problems, though nothing that cannot be solved. 

1. FNIS(meaning the mod itself), should be installed as a mod into MO - not elsewhere. If not already, then you can look through the DATA tab(in the same area as the Saves, and Archives tabs), find the GenerateFNISForUsers.exe, right-click it and choose "Add as Executable". This will add it to the list of programs that MO can run for you - listed in the same dropdown as SKSE, next to the RUN button. From here, you can use it that way, or Select it in the drop down, then use the Shortcut button below the Run button to add it to the top bar, where it will run the same way. 

2. After being generated, the files placed in the overwrite folder should be moved to a specific mod, done by Right-clicking the overwrite line and choosing "Create Mod...". Name the mod for the profile being used, something like FNIS Generated - *profilename*. Then activate the mod, and only use it on that profile. 

Otherwise, when you have run FNIS before, did that program detect things correctly? Meaning you saw entries for XPMSE, SexLab, FNIS itself, etc? 

Yeah I see all the items in FNIS now

So I've gotten most things to work, the game actually runs and I'm running through the intro stage just testing things out and things work okay, but my penis is like stretched to the floor and any animation I've gotten to work (Most of the time trying to use the spells or interact with an NPC hasn't worked) but when it does  It looks like this, any thoughts/ideas? I'm not sure what else I'm missing/needs fixing :\

EDIT: and is there a way to make it so you can wear armor but not have it show up at all? as well as on all of the NPC's? 

image.png

Untitled.png