I think the "mirror" link points to the YA 3 folder that has an "Old Versions" subfolder. But I can post the rabbits.

I like what you did--in fact I did something similar for my fox revision. But maybe for rabbits the belly should be closer in color to the back and side fur? They don't have so much of a bicolor thing going on.

Nope, just checked again and the Mirror link goes straight to the YA 3.03 download, no way to get to the old versions. So the rabbit asset file would come in handy, yes.

Yeah, probably. i simply took the Sabrelion diffuses and desaturated them, I didn't touch anything else apart from the human feet textures and removing the mane from males. I'll see if I can get the belly to be darker and closer to the rest of the body.

Ok, I had the cherry face bug with the Breton (but not the Fennec) recently, however running Skyrim under Windows 7 instead of 10 seems to have fixed it, perhaps there is another DirectX 9 bug under 10 in addition to the ENB one?

Nope. the problem is with a mesh which needs to be fixed, and then have all faces for them regenerated via the Creation Kits Facegen.

Get my fixed head on page 140 this post to be exact.

once you install it, run the Creation Kit, go to actors, click race and scroll down to the "BretonRace" Select all of them then press CTRL+F4 and tell it yes to all to refacegen all the Bretons. It will fix the problem permanently.

Next update to Yiffy Age should already have a fix incorporated into it.

Here's a link to the older versions of YA with bunnies in: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz-2a_e08IXFZkQwc3FLNWVyVXM

Thanks. Now it's off to making the new diffuse (and maybe specular) textures for the tails, and that should be it. May try to get the belly to be darker and closer to the rest of the body, but I'm not sure; I kinda like the white belly as it is.

In any case, in the meantime I got a custom SOS VP Regular addon for the race done and working, so there's that. May think about an actual release once tails are done and I've made a decision on bellies. More of it as it happens.

Foxes are coming along nicely. 

attachicon.gif Fox head female.jpg

Nice indeed :P. Much better than the old heads, that's for sure. Can't wait to see the final result once they are all done.

Here's a link to the older versions of YA with bunnies in: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz-2a_e08IXFZkQwc3FLNWVyVXM

Thanks. Now it's off to making the new diffuse (and maybe specular) textures for the tails, and that should be it. May try to get the belly to be darker and closer to the rest of the body, but I'm not sure; I kinda like the white belly as it is.

In any case, in the meantime I got a custom SOS VP Regular addon for the race done and working, so there's that. May think about an actual release once tails are done and I've made a decision on bellies. More of it as it happens.

If it's a separate mod from Yiffy Age itself, how about you pick a default belly option and then use the other as an Alternative for those that might not want what you pick as the default? Kinda like Lykaios itself with different nipple options, 2, 6, and covered by fur.

On 2/11/2017 at 5:40 PM, foxia said:

If it's a separate mod from Yiffy Age itself, how about you pick a default belly option and then use the other as an Alternative for those that might not want what you pick as the default? Kinda like Lykaios itself with different nipple options, 2, 6, and covered by fur.

If I do release it, yes, it's going to be separate from YA. If BadDog wants to replace some custom race from another mod with the rabbits (as he did with the Bruma races using existing YA ones), that will be an option too, but so far I can't think of any such mod.

That is not a bad idea of itself, but it would require me to actually get a darker belly that looks good enough (which should be easy, but you never know) and would also require either one or two extra optional downloads with the alternate textures (on top of the SOS addon file, which will be optional as well so people not using SOS can still use the race), or, a NMM installer like the one Lykaios have. The latter is not a bad idea and would make it possible to have a simple All-in-One download, but I don't know anything about NMM installer creation, so I would have to do some research first. Unless anyone in here is willing to help with it and/or create the installer altogether, that is.

Anyway, got the tail done:  

(Images removed)  

Thought the tail mesh was a bit low-poly, so I run it through a Subdivide + Smooth in Blender and re-rigged it; I like to think the result is better than the original mesh (though I haven't touched the normal itself so there may be a bit of blockyness and/or rougher seams coming from it).

Also had to get rid of the fur layers; no matter what settings I used, the alpha property required for those caused the whole tail to become partially transparent or to be all dark as if not affected by lighting at all, so I just went for the nuclear option and deleted those. They didn't look that good anyway, and the base tail mesh works fine without them, so I kept it that way.

Not sure how to make an NMM installer myself. There are quiet a few tutorials on how to make an NMM installer, this one being the more recent.

Fair enough, if it's really as simple as they put it to be, I guess I'll go for it. Perhaps do the same for the next version of the Shark Race mod (for the Nexus version aka Lite) if it works out. But anyway, will look into it, and as I said, I have yet to create the alternate darker textures. So I guess that's the next step.

Also curious on the rabbits, giving them the canine sheath seems like a bad idea, and the feline cocks would look odd on them. would they just end up getting the humanoid schlong or a whole new schlong type?

So far I've only set up the standard Regular schlong that comes with SOS, without the Hoodies system or anything like that.

If I had to choose a Hoodies schlong, I assume the most species-appropiate among the three existing ones (canine, feline and Argonian) would be the feline one. But then again, my knowledge of rabbit genitalia is non-existant, so I could be wrong about that, lol  :s. If BD is willing to work on getting a rabbit dong done, I'd be happy to get it integrated into the race, but I think there are many other things that would take precedence over such a think, so I'm not in a hurry at all.

Those rabbits look nice. Agreed on increasing the poly count and removing the fur; I never was happy with that. 

I did a FOMOD installer for Compleat Khajiit because I'd done so many variants and I got every bit as many questions about install as I did without it. I decided it wasn't worth it, and people could just stack separate downloads.

I did a FOMOD installer for Compleat Khajiit because I'd done so many variants and I got every bit as many questions about install as I did without it. I decided it wasn't worth it, and people could just stack separate downloads.

Actually, since in principle the required options weren't many and the "scripting" (or rather XML'ing?) involved was easy, I managed to whip up an installer package that more or less worked. But my texture-fu is failing me on those alternate textures, though. I can't seem to get the belly-body transition to look good while selecting the areas to be darkened, and using levels and such would be a pain too.

I guess I could simply leave that for later and go with the white bellies for now. Then there won't be any actual options that justify an installer, so I'll probably go for two main downloads if I opt for that (SOS and Non-SOS), just like with the Shark race.

Also curious on the rabbits, giving them the canine sheath seems like a bad idea, and the feline cocks would look odd on them. would they just end up getting the humanoid schlong or a whole new schlong type?

So far I've only set up the standard Regular schlong that comes with SOS, without the Hoodies system or anything like that.

If I had to choose a Hoodies schlong, I assume the most species-appropiate among the three existing ones (canine, feline and Argonian) would be the feline one. But then again, my knowledge of rabbit genitalia is non-existant, so I could be wrong about that, lol  confused.gif. If BD is willing to work on getting a rabbit dong done, I'd be happy to get it integrated into the race, but I think there are many other things that would take precedence over such a think, so I'm not in a hurry at all.

the feline one would be the closest (needs to be a more pointed tip, like a bullet ) but for simplicity sake and not creating a whole new Pecker mesh, just exchange out the barbed textures for the Plain and smooth Canine Textures.

Some images for a good idea on how a rabbit penis should look.

post-28044-0-48719200-1509677896_thumb.jpg

flacid for the most part and the way a normal one should look.

post-28044-0-38143100-1509677993_thumb.jpg

Technically a deformed rabbit penis meaning that split down the bottom. That is an abnormality that crops up with some male rabbits, the abnormality being called split penis. Depending on how far the split is it usually means how fertile or infertile they are. If it's not a long split, more short, it will mean they are fertile, long as that is, they are completely infertile and will probably be pissing on there legs and losing fur because of that.

Enough with the anatomy and learning about rabbit penis deformities though. That's the best image I can come up with for an erect Rabbit Penis though since trying to find an image of a more proper non split erect penis is nye impossible with Google. so best I can say is is take that image of the split penis and imagine it without the split and you got a good idea of how a male rabbit penis should look IF a new mesh should be made up.

But rather than make an all new mesh I just got to more agree on just reusing the Feline penis since it is closest in shape and doesn't have a knot at the end.

But rather than make an all new mesh I just got to more agree on just reusing the Feline penis since it is closest in shape and doesn't have a knot at the end.

Yeah, that's probably what I will go for.

So I think the installer may turn out to be worth it in the end, because while I will skip on the alternte bellies for now, I may end up with various different options that could use some automatic installing. Such as:

• For males: SOS installed or not.
  • If SOS installed, which addons to install: Regular only, or Regular + Hoodies (which will add a dependency to the framework and plugin from the latest Hoodies file).
  • If SOS not installed, use nevernude body or custom nude body with static sheath (would need to edit the sheath meshes to set up the UVs similar to the SOS Lite ones).
  • Human feet (for use with vanilla setups/revealing footwear) or BadDog's feet (for use with YA/if you don't care about revealing footwear and want beast feet).

Right now the base plugin is free of any SOS dependency and the edits to the naked skin are done through the Regular plugin, so using manual files that would mean one main download, and three optionals (SOS Regular, SOS Hoodies, and BD feet).

In any case, I still have some stuff to do: I have to set up the digi feet textures and the static sheath mesh + textures if I decide to go for it, and I also want to run through the NPCs added by the mod; their "camp" is merely three bedrolls scattered around a campfire and they don't serve any real purpose. They could certainly use a more permanent accomodation (with tents and such) and I could make some of them into trainers and/or traders (like some vanilla hunters are).

Ya, and make one a potential follower. 

Seems to me I did a variant of the cat penis without spines, maybe for the rabbits. Check that out. In the end I gave the cat penis more shape than real felines because otherwise they looked silly.

On 3/11/2017 at 2:08 PM, Bad Dog said:

Seems to me I did a variant of the cat penis without spines, maybe for the rabbits. Check that out. In the end I gave the cat penis more shape than real felines because otherwise they looked silly.

You mean on top of the two existing followers? There's one in Riverwood and another in Markarth. I think I'll leave the Wolfpack rabbits (as their faction is called in the game data) without any potential followers amongst them, at least not straight away. Though I may add the factions (both follower and marriage) without the required relationship with the player in case anyone playing with SLEN or a similar mod may want to get something out of befriending them, lol :P.

Anyway, overhauled the camp so it looks like an actual camp for a long-term stay, as specified by a certain ingame note that talks about the pack being in Skyrim for some kind of "business expedition" (basically the only bit of lore in the mod apart from the race description itself); and added a map marker as well so that it's easier to find it and travel to/from it.

Also turned one of the male NPCs into a Light Armor trainer up to level 50 and added one of the females to the vanilla Hunter factions and services, so she has the generic dialogues and will trade furs and animal items. The other couple (which BTW is also supposed to be a romantic couple ingame, going by their relationship data) doesn't really do anything, but I couldn't come up with any other skills or jobs to give them that would make sense given their context.

Some pics (I'll probably use these for the mod page if/when I post the mod):

(Images removed)

In other news, I think I'll have to drop the "nude with static sheath for Non-SOS" option, because importing the sheath meshes into Outfit Studio breaks them (something about transforms and the way SOS stuff is rigged). Not being able to use OS means I can't use the OBJ Import/Export feature, which in turn means I can't edit the UV to fit it to the male body UV like SOS Lite does. So maybe I won't need the installer after all; it should be enough with the main download + two optionals for SOS (Regular and Sheath).

I'm pretty much ready for a release; the only thing that's left would be the digi feet textures, but I can do that later as well. Just got to take the Sabrelion feet textures and set their saturation to -80 in GIMP; then they should match the current rabbit bodies just fine.

Say, if I were to post my current WIP files here, would anyone be willing to give them a try to make sure the mod works as intended? Do note that it would work best on a vanilla/non-YA setup to prevent oddities with feet textures, and would also require the Hoodies .esm file if you want to test the Sheath plugin.

Everything seems to work fine on my end, but it would be good if anyone could confirm it does work before I get through the hassle of taking pics and writing the description and so on  :shy:.

On 3/11/2017 at 2:08 PM, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, there's a no-spines variant somewhere, but so far I've simply pasted the canine (and thus spineless) flesh texture over the modified Sabrelion sheath texture, and it's working fine so far.

You mean on top of the two existing followers? There's one in Riverwood and another in Markarth. I think I'll leave the Wolfpack rabbits (as their faction is called in the game data) without any potential followers amongst them, at least not straight away. Though I may add the factions (both follower and marriage) without the required relationship with the player in case anyone playing with SLEN or a similar mod may want to get something out of befriending them, lol tongue.png.

Anyway, overhauled the camp so it looks like an actual camp for a long-term stay, as specified by a certain ingame note that talks about the pack being in Skyrim for some kind of "business expedition" (basically the only bit of lore in the mod apart from the race description itself); and added a map marker as well so that it's easier to find it and travel to/from it.

Also turned one of the male NPCs into a Light Armor trainer up to level 50 and added one of the females to the vanilla Hunter factions and services, so she has the generic dialogues and will trade furs and animal items. The other couple (which BTW is also supposed to be a romantic couple ingame, going by their relationship data) doesn't really do anything, but I couldn't come up with any other skills or jobs to give them that would make sense given their context.

Some pics (I'll probably use these for the mod page if/when I post the mod):

attachicon.gifRabbit_Camp_1.png attachicon.gifRabbit_Camp_2.png attachicon.gifRabbit_Camp_3.png attachicon.gifRabbit_Camp_4_Location.png

In other news, I think I'll have to drop the "nude with static sheath for Non-SOS" option, because importing the sheath meshes into Outfit Studio breaks them (something about transforms and the way SOS stuff is rigged). Not being able to use OS means I can't use the OBJ Import/Export feature, which in turn means I can't edit the UV to fit it to the male body UV like SOS Lite does. So maybe I won't need the installer after all; it should be enough with the main download + two optionals for SOS (Regular and Sheath).

I'm pretty much ready for a release; the only thing that's left would be the digi feet textures, but I can do that later as well. Just got to take the Sabrelion feet textures and set their saturation to -80 in GIMP; then they should match the current rabbit bodies just fine.

Say, if I were to post my current WIP files here, would anyone be willing to give them a try to make sure the mod works as intended? Do note that it would work best on a vanilla/non-YA setup to prevent oddities with feet textures, and would also require the Hoodies .esm file if you want to test the Sheath plugin.

Everything seems to work fine on my end, but it would be good if anyone could confirm it does work before I get through the hassle of taking pics and writing the description and so on  shy.gif.

Yeah, there's a no-spines variant somewhere, but so far I've simply pasted the canine (and thus spineless) flesh texture over the modified Sabrelion sheath texture, and it's working fine so far.

Um if your using ModManager you know you can setup a vanilla Profile and just limit it down to a your Main unorganized DLC's and Cleaned DLC ESM's, USLEEP, racecompatibility, SOS FULL, and Hoodies right?

Then all you need to do with your mod is turn it on, start a new game and do a full test. I mean I can still do a test if you still want others to test it out, but that's what I'll be doing most likely for a vanilla/SOS+Hoodies Test.

Um if your using ModManager you know you can setup a vanilla Profile and just limit it down to a your Main unorganized DLC's and Cleaned DLC ESM's, USLEEP, racecompatibility, SOS FULL, and Hoodies right?

Then all you need to do with your mod is turn it on, start a new game and do a full test. I mean I can still do a test if you still want others to test it out, but that's what I'll be doing most likely for a vanilla/SOS+Hoodies Test.

Of course I know that, lol. How do you think I've been testing and using the mod the whole time :huh:? The point is not to test it in a non-YA setup (I've done that already), but rather to test it in a different computer. To see if I packed all the files I had to, etc. To make sure the file was ready for release.

Anyway, here is the file:

Again, it's for testing, so if you download it, please provide feedback. I want to know if it works as intended or not, if everything looks good or there are some tweaks you thinkg should be done. All that stuff.

If everything does work, I'll probably move on to taking the pics and posting the mod.

Edited by Blaze69

Anybody got ideas about this?

I have the foxes almost ready to go except this. My PC looks like this:

post-441330-0-75041800-1509761827_thumb.jpg

Fine and dandy and speech and expressions (tested with MFG) work correctly.

But my NPCs look like this:

post-441330-0-03454400-1509761865_thumb.jpg

That looks like a standard vert order problem, except that it's not showing on the PC, so the mesh must be right, surely. I recreated the mesh from scratch anyway, and got the same problem. I thought maybe it could be a facegen problem and re-genned this npc, and that did nothing. 

At this point I'm stumped. Anybody have a thought as to what might be going on?

I have the foxes almost ready to go except this. My PC looks like this:

attachicon.gifFox1.jpg

Fine and dandy and speech and expressions (tested with MFG) work correctly.

But my NPCs look like this:

attachicon.gifFox2.jpg

That looks like a standard vert order problem, except that it's not showing on the PC, so the mesh must be right, surely. I recreated the mesh from scratch anyway, and got the same problem. I thought maybe it could be a facegen problem and re-genned this npc, and that did nothing. 

At this point I'm stumped. Anybody have a thought as to what might be going on?

Are the tri files and weights set up correctly, or correctly ported to the NPC? I could double check the head mesh if you want.

You say it works fine for the PC, but not for NPCs? Have you tried creating a fox PC and then running a "player.placeatme 7" command? See if the NPC clone of the player has a working head too (I assume yes, but better to make sure). Otherwise, the error has to be in the FaceGen export process, because I can't think of any reason for a faulty tri to screw up NPCs while leaving PCs untouched; both are supposed to use the exact same tri files.

Tell you what, could you share those heads so we can try them on different setups and see if it works fine then (or doesn't?). Maybe something is borked on your setup at the moment and that's why it breaks.

Ok, Everything on my end with the Lungaris Redux mod seems to be working just fine atleast with a very vanilla setup.

My Test character Morpheus

post-28044-0-31727000-1509810475_thumb.jpg

don't mind them great big glorious balls he has, not a bug, just me playing around with SOS and making him the Older, more potent, and powerful Alpha Lungaris all Lungaris females wanna breed with. tongue.png

Ok, Everything on my end with the Lungaris Redux mod seems to be working just fine atleast with a very vanilla setup.

My Test character Morpheus

attachicon.gif20171104102355_1.jpg

don't mind them great big glorious balls he has, not a bug, just me playing around with SOS and making him the Older, more potent, and powerful Alpha Lungaris all Lungaris females wanna breed with. tongue.png

Well, yeah, he is well endowed indeed, lol :blink::P. Bet all the rabbit ladies will be going crazy about him.

Anyway, just got word back from Mickyan (author of the original mod), and they've given me the okay to go ahead and release the updated mod if I want. Since everything seems to be working fine both in my end and in yours, I'll probably move on to all the stuff required for a Nexus release. No ETA yet, though; more of it as it happens.

BTW, thank you very much for the feedback  :lol:.