Yiffy Age of Skyrim

View File

This mod turns all the humans in Skyrim into furries--with beast feet and beast schlongs.

SSE version available here

LE Version Here

Details

Each Skyrim race is transformed into a different animal race:

• Nord - Lykaios (Wolf) by KrittaKitty
  • Imperial - Vaalsark (Jackal-ish) originally by Wolf of the Azar, updated by Bad Dog and Valehyena
  • Breton - Fennec Fox by Jelly, new texture and adapted to Citrus mesh by Bad Dog
  • Redguard - Kygarra (Hyena) by Wolf of the Azar, adapted to Citrus mesh by Bad Dog
  • High Elf - Cheetah by Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz
  • Wood Elf - Tigers by Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz
  • Dark Elf - Panther by Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz
  • Orc - Saberlion by Bad Dog, head mesh by NightroModzz
  • Khajiit - Khajiit
  • Snow Elf - Snow Leopard
  • Reachmen - Striped Hyenas by Valehyena
  • Skaal - African Wild Dogs by Valehyena and BD

The change is appearance only. Each race still has its vanilla race-specific buffs. You can also play as a dremora (panther-style) or snow elf.

There's a Discord Server for discussion and what-all for those who are into that.

Character Setup

Check the "Dirt" slider on the canine races. I had more patterns than sliders so I put some overall face patterns there. I also co-opted some of the other sliders, so check around and see what they do. (The lips slider, for example, isn't really useful on furries so it generally does something else.) Also I put some earrings on the "brows" slider so you can mix them up with hair.

Content Warning

The base mod contains statues which are nude but not erotic. The SOS download adds a bunch of nudie load screens. Many of the paintings in the "Paintings" addon are erotic.

Installation

I recommend you start this on a new game. You're changing every race and every NPC mesh--Skyrim will probably freak if you try to load it over an existing game.

The files are too big for LL (lots of race texture files). So get the file from here:

Upgrading from one major version to another is likely to break saves, usually because of character facegen or script updates. If you want to try to preserve them, disable schlongs and digi, clean save, and then install the latest version.

Load the prerequisites first:

• Skyrim Legendary Edition (all DLCs)
  • SKSE
  • RaceMenu
  • RaceCompatibility
  • PapyrusUtil (comes with Sexlab)
  • Sexlab (optional)
  • SOS (optional)
  • A UNP or CBBE body (optional)

For YA itself, there are lots of files because lots of options. Just load up the ones you want, one after another in this order, from the mirror site. They are:

1. 01 Yiffy_Age - The base mod. Always. Plantigrade feet. Near-SFW--there are nude statues but that's all. Expects a UNP/vanilla body.
  2. 02 YA Digi - Digitigrade feet. Requires XPMSE and RaceMenu. Options:
    1. Skip this--platigrade feet, visible boots
    2. Install this--digitigrade feet, invisible boots but you still get the buffs
    3. Install but disable the ESP--bare feet are digitigrade, boots are planti and show normally
    4. MMG Digi Boots--add this for @MadMansGun's special digitigrade boots. If you enable the invisible boots, put this ESP after it. Boots will be invisible unless they're covered by MMG.
    5. You can play with different combinations without breaking everything, so decide what you like.
  3. 03 YA HDT Tails - Only use if you have HDT set up. The tails are awesome but they do have the usual stretching and bouncing you get with HDT and they can make your engine freak out. Limit frame rate to 60 or less if you load this.
  4. 04 YA SOS - The privy members. Requires SOS. DISABLE the SOS schlong esps to get only the furry schlongs. The sheath works on all females, the slit works on argonian females. For males, the default is a sheathing animal dingus but you can choose an anthropomorphic look if you prefer. You also get nudie load screens.

CBBE: No CBBE support in this version. I have stuff that seems to work but I don't have a reference body to test against and I'm not shipping crap.

One you have YA running, there are variants and options you can load if you choose. 

• YA Paintings - Makes sundry paintings from other mods furry (Dragonfall Castle, Legacy of the DB, Interesting NPCS, etc). And yiffy. NSFW. 
  • Valehyena has done a bunch of extensions to YA. Check it out. 
  • Patch files for other mods. Any mod that edits vanilla races or adds NPCs needs a patch. Check the patches subfolder and see if there's one available. The mod description links to the mod they are for, as does the description in the ESP itself.
    • All patches are generally made to work with digitigrade feet, which means any boots in the mod become invisible. If you don't like that fire up TES5Edit and remove all boot ARMO and ARMA records from the patch.
  • More Nasty Critters - By default most humanoid monsters are made furry. If you also want them to engage in sex scenes get MNC and the YA patch from the MNC page. The YA patch is an option within the "Compatibility Kits" download
  • Deer NPCs -- If you stack my ungulate races and want some of the vanilla NPCs in Falkreath to be deer, load that ESP after YA.
  • XPMSE -- goes last. Don't enable the ESP if you don't want all that schmutz.

Current patches (check the folder for updates):

Spoiler
  • Populated City, Towns, Villages
  • Populated Lands, Roads, Paths
  • Inconsequential NPCs
  • Interesting NPCs
  • Imperious
  • Cutting Room Floor
  • Inigo
  • Kaidan
  • Sofia
  • Vilja
  • Lucien
  • Beyond Skyrim - Reach
  • Beyond Skyrim - Bruma
  • Sacrosanct works without a patch

Female schlongs are set up as separate SOS schlongs. That way you can set the probability of female schlongs as you like, separate from the males. By default all the female hyenas get schlongs, because hyenas, but you can set up the other races so they sometimes or always have schlongs. There's a "no schlong" option for females so the SOS probabilities will work. Enable strapons in Sexlab (the default). In this version, SL handles them.

I'm using a revealing armor in the screenshots. If you don't like to look at dick, don't load revealing armor and your furries will cover themselves up decently. If you don't like online synthetic beast sex, don't load the schlong addon and your furries will strip to underwear. In that mode, SOS and SexLab are not required. Load screens will be SFW. Some statues will be nude but not erotic.

This mod is based on the work of the people who made the race mods! At this point all the assets except the Lykaios are mine, but YA wouldn't have happened without their inspiration. Please click on the links above and vote up their mods! It's the only reward a modder gets.

Setting up HDT is just not easy. You need the right female body and the right armor. Check out Blaze's post on how to do this--it has pointers on some other HDT bodies.

Other Furry mods

I have other furry mods that you can stack with YA, if 8 or 9 furry races aren't enough for you. Load any of them before YA. 

Note that Lykaios are already in YA, as are Cat Races.

Sample Load Order

Here's a minimal load order to get you started. Contains YA set up for sexytimes, with a few extra mods I recommend. Lower in the list loads later.

Spoiler

DLC: HearthFires
DLC: Dragonborn
DLC: Dawnguard
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
SKSE
JContainers
PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions
RCAE - Register Custom Animation Events
Better Dialogue Controls
Better MessageBox Controls
Bug fixes
Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
Modern Brawl Bug Fix
RaceCompatibility
Skyrim Coin Rreplacer Redux
RaceMenu
UIExtensions
Jaxonz Named Save
Immersive First Person View
KenMOD - Time on loading screen
Immersive HUD - iHUD
Better Free Camera -  BD
SkyUI
DIMONIZED UNP female body
SOS
Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP
SOS - Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion
SOS - DLC2 Dragonborn Conversion Custom
Bad Dog Skimpy Clothes
SexLabFramework
Sexlab Cumshot
SexLab Aroused
Sexlab Animation Loader
SexLab MatchMaker
SexLab Tools
Billyy's SLAL Animations
M2M Animations
SLAL Animations by Leito
SLAL Anub Human
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
01 Yiffy Age
02 YA Digi
04 YA SOS
YA Paintings
Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Troubleshooting

Things to try when your installation seems borked (thanks to ASlySpyDuo): 

Q: WTF all my characters have animal heads but body is human plz help!!

A: Something is overwriting Yiffy Age's changes. Make sure that nothing overwrites its files and race changes. Make sure the ESP loads as late as possible, just before alternate start mods.

Q: All NPCs look like they should but I'm a half-human hybrid, this mod is broken!!1

A: Unique player werewolf mods are incompatible, disable those.

Q: tails are detaching from npc during animations what do

A: Your skeleton is either broken or incompatible. (Re)install XPMSE.

Q: Children are bald humans with floating eyes and mouths. I'm terrified.

A: Killable children is incompatible since it modifies child race records.

YA is a script-heavy mod, when schlongs and digi are loaded. The following ini settings may make your installation more stable:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

Incompatibilities

• Anything that makes major changes to races. So Requiem and such overhauls are not likely to work.
  • Killable Children does not work. It also makes it possible to sex up children, so cut that shit right out.
  • XPMSE isn't incompatible, but for the digitigrade skeleton I had to take a snapshot and they are updating all the time. It's possible you'll end up with a mod that wants a later skeleton than I provide.
  • Any new human races. Inconsequential NPCs adds a teen race and they aren't handled properly without the patch.
  • No Snow Under the Roof mod - messes up some statues, otherwise works.
  • Mods that add NPCs generally do work, but the NPCs won't have any color variation or tattoos.
  • SOS is the only male mesh supported. No Better Males or SAM or SOS Lite.
  • Improved Open Face Helmets is redundant--the furries have open face helmets that suit their race.

Version Numbering

Just in case you're wondering what the version numbers mean...

Spoiler

Numbering is major dot minor dot release

• Major: Big change to substantial parts of the mod, probably game-breaking. Don't expect to carry a save over from one major number to the next.
  • Minor: Normal iterative changes--improvements and bug fixes. Should not break saves.
  • Release: Quick, minor fix usually to correct something stupid I did.

For patches:

• Major number matches the release the patch was built for. Sometimes a patch will continue to work across major versions but don't expect it.
  • Minor number matches the release the patch was built for. If the minor number of the main mod has increased don't worry--the patch should still work.
  • Release indicates I've changed the patch independent of the main mod.

Uninstallation

Don't, the impact is too high. Treat this mod like its own game.

Old Versions

Credits

• Blaze69 for major contributions: schlongs for the ladies, better texture files, kids, chasing bugs through dark corners of the Skyrim engine & more
  • NightroModzz for great heads and feet
  • Ranaline over at Nexus for assets from RS Children Overhaul
  • Trado for the original Furry Age
  • Fluffy, Jelly, KrittaKitty, Mickyan, Wolf of the Azar, ArcicCarnage for the furries
  • Navida1 for Improved Closedfaced Helmets, which I borrowed some meshes from.
  • Grimoas and Ratoboran for the Almighty Talos statue idea, which triggered way too much work
  • PaulGreen and ChosenClue for scripting and nif help

Go vote up their mods over on Nexus while you're there.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/25/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim LE, SKSE, SkyUI, RaceCompatibility, PapyrusUtil, RCAE
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Bad Dog

Discussion, Notes, and Plans

So this mod is just silliness, but I think it's fun. 

Mostly all this mod does is sex up Furry Age, but I went a little further than that. I put the orcs back in, because I like them and they're bestial enough to fit with a yiffy mod, I think. Furry Age didn't give redguards or dark elves a unique appearance, so I used my tiger model for one and hacked up a quick panther for the other. The panther is NOT finished work--I'm going to clean it up a bunch.

The children gave me fits. Cats of Skyrim replaced them all with khajiit and changed their clothes, but by the time I stacked everything up I had a bunch of nude kids running around which was NOT okay even if they are furry. So I did a bunch to get them back into kid's clothes. There's a bad neck incompatibility which I will fix in later revs. I took off their hair because most of the kid's hair looked stupid on furries.

Lots of the races have mismatches between head and body. Furry Age does a lot with tints, but either I messed it up or it never worked quite right. I'll see what I can do there but I have no experience with tints. The races are still wearing their native hair too, which sometimes looks okay and sometimes looks terrible. Particularly for Lykaios and Fennec, where the original modder did a lot of work to create race-specific hair, I'll see if I can get the vanilla race to use the hair that goes with their mesh.

Helmets and hoods are a big problem. The beast heads are held further forward than human heads, and a bunch of them look pretty bad. I fixed the imperial light helmet and the monk's hood in this rev and I'll plow through the rest as I come to them. (If the modders of the base races want my armor adaptations for their own mods, please take them.) 

The closed-face helmets like the ubiquitous guard helmets are a conceptual problem. Would you cover up the fangs on a beast race? That's one of your best weapons if you get disarmed. I actually tried out extending the helmet over the muzzle and it doesn't look bad, but I think it's the wrong way to go. I'm going to try a nose guard that leaves the teeth clear.

post-441330-0-82027000-1472135778_thumb.jpg

More as it happens. 

Hey there! Long time lurker here, coming out of the shadows because I wanted to say how great this mod is (BTW, long post ahead).

I had been following your progress in your Hoodies and your Complete Khajiit mods, and it's really cool that you decided to work on this. Beast races have always been lacking in, well, everything, so this is really good news. It's also great that you intend to keep working on it, with gear conversions and all.

Now, I want to help this mod as much as I can, so I have some advice that I think may come in handy (sorry for it if you know all of this already):

About headwear: while working on your own conversions is really good, maybe you could save some time by using existing assets: Improved Closefaced Helmets (can't link right now, but is on Nexus) includes refits for khajiit of many vanilla helmets, and I think they allow using them if credited, so maybe you could use those for khajiit-based heads straightaway and modify them for the other ones like Lykaios. Vanilla items already compatible with khajiit should only require pointing all races to the khajiit meshes. Other mods may also have similar items (CCF comes to mind, with some fixed hoods for beast races). Just some suggestions, though.

About the head/body mismatches, I suppose you are refering to the Grey Face bug, so it can be solved by re-exporting all face data from the CK. Warpaints and the like may cause issues due to different UV map placement, though. Maybe replacing the tint list in the Race data with matching ones (vanilla khajiit/lykaios/fennec or whatever) could do the trick? Otherwise I guess you would have to manually edit tint data for all NPC's which would be too much.

Last, but not least, one technical question: AFAIK all but one of the race mods you used don't have body replacer compatibility, so I understand you gave them UNP textures like you did for your Complete Khajiit mod. The Lykaios do have UNP/CBBE options, so, is it necessary to install the UNP version of the Lykaios so everything matches? Just asking because if it is, maybe that should be mentioned in the description. (I understand you include modified UNP body textures for your custom feet, but I don't know if CBBE hand textures match the UNP body ones, for example).

That's all I have to say. Again, thank you for working on this. Really good work, keep it up! :)

Love it on looks alone, haven't installed it yet, but I do have advice.

If you're having problems with helmets and can't fix it -- just use the one mod from the Nexus that makes all vanilla helmets invisible/no model. In essence, everyone just has no helmet, but still gets the stats from helmets.

Some people might not like that I suppose, but it is an option.

As long as this mod doesn't break the scrolling with Page Up again, I think I'll be good to use this. It certainly looks fun. Default Lykaios. Heh. ^^

@trollirious, heh, thanks.

@RebyaAs, of course go ahead translate. I agree about the number of mods--tho, really, it's a fraction of my typical load order and it replaces a bunch of beauty mods I typically run so it's not as bad as it looks. But if you run down permissions that would be great, I'd love to provide a consolidated mod.

@blaze & yuni, mostly I'm not finding what I want out there in terms of headgear. Lots of folks have put boots on digitigrade paws, but not so many have worried about headgear for canines. The problem is that canines have a snout where khajiit do not, so the khajiit armor variants don't fit them. I regularly run with Closefaced Helmets, but they don't solve the problem. I was happy to go with invisible boots because digitigrade furries don't need boots, but I'm less happy to go with no helmets at all. For now, the plan is to start converting them. I expect KrittaKitty at least might like to have helmets for her beasts.

But in the near term, if anyone is bugged by the helmets go get the invisible helmet mod Yuni refers to and that will solve the problem once and for all. You probably want to install it after everything else.

I'll make everything CBBE compatible before I'm done. It looks like it's not hard to make one texture that works for both UNP and CBBE, to the extent I've looked at it.

Is there a way to use this without your hoodie schlong mod? Your hoodie schlong mod makes all my console commands useless because I can't use page Up to scroll. 0_0; I really want to use this mod, because it furrytizes everyone.

Just wondering. AddItemMenu helps, but sometimes I need to tweak an npc from a mod because they're behaving weird.

I wonder if there's another way to scroll the console somehow... that's not normally a bindable key however.

Can't do it. I hunted a bunch when you first reported the bug and I couldn't track it down. I can't even come up with any theories for why it's happening and it doesn't on my system. 

Sorry... up-arrow scrolls, a line at a time.

Oh the up arrow still scrolls? It's fine then. I didn't report the bug, YOU reported the bug on the front page of the mod. 0-0 But if the up arrow still scrolls, it's fine. I thought I was unable to scroll at all. Thanks for that~ i will give this a shot then.

Uh. Um. I'm the author of Cats of Skyrim, and it's kind of weird to see it referenced here. I can't say it was designed to be paired with so many other mods in such a way, so I'm surprised that this would work. No questions or complains here, just passing by, and giving my blessings~

@Boo, no--this mod is currently using your cat feet and my mesh for the dog feet. Since I had them both and it makes sense for dog feet to be a bit lighter, that made me happy.

The armor mod is the revealing SOS armors on Nexus, with another revealing clothes armor on top of that, also Improved Closedface helmets. I'll probably play with revealing armors some as part of this.

BlueWolf! Good to see you here! Your mod is sorta the grandfather of all of this, since it was the first to turn everybody furry. Did you see upthread about permissions to roll it all up into one ESP? Credit would continue to be given, of course, but it would make installation easier.

Well, I saw over the years there were more and more collections it was included in the Steam Workshop page, but I didn't think people were using it a base/pre-requirement for their stuff too. It was my first (Skyrim) mod and was very primitive as such, so it's a great surprise to see it had legs.

I didn't see that thread you speak of as I don't visit the Nexus much and only visit Loverslab casually, but since my cats mod is very much a spiderweb of redirecting graphic references from the base game, I am always open to let people use it as they wants, to make whichever mod or to dissect it to learn from it or to use bits and parts of it.

My permission is an easy give, I'm a bit worried its old technology could make the combining long or complicated, though.

Heh. He look badass, but he's really just a standard Vaalsark. There should be an Imperial follower out there with that look.

Marcuiro is I think the only Male Imperial follower in the game, other than the ones who only follow for certain quests. For females there is Illa in Darklight Tower, Ria in Jorvaskr, and Adelasia Vendicci after the "Rise In The East" quest.

For some reason when I have this mod active, half of my saves freeze on the loading screen, just as the cell begins to load. I use a lot of characters and I've tried determining the cause of the freezing but I can't. With this mod disabled they do not freeze. So I've got five characters who don't freeze on load, seven that do. Not sure what to do owo