WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I downloaded the mod for the first time a few days ago and noticed that some options in the settings where blank, Like I could click on them and I would get a blank notification. I tried taking out the mod and then reinstalling with the updating, checking that I installed it right, I didn't so I made sure I did but I still have the same problem. I get last exceptions but  I'm not sure if it's related to blank settings.

https://pastebin.com/FUAhtJqp

I recently noticed my sim started taking her makeup off while in any sex animations using wicked whims, she didn't do this before and I haven't changed any of the settings in outfit or nudity that would cause this...it's a small detail but it rather irritates me, is there any way to fix ?

I've been using the mod through a fair number of updates, and I haven't had any problems. I’m very thankful for that. I do have a couple issues with this new update. 1) The unique partners stat isn't updating. 2) Every stat except for the unique partners stat has been erased for all sims.

Problem 2 hurts, but I can bear with it. Not to mention I have to because I already saved [like a dingus]. I hate to admit it, but problem 1 really bothers me.

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

Edit: While the loss of my sims’ statistics is irreversible, I’ve managed to fix the unique partner issue with shallow cleaning. I’ll play around with removing various files to figure out which files are necessary removals for the fix.

Hello! I am running into an issue maybe someone can help me with. 

During animations of FF, often times they are chosen MM interactions or during MMF interactions one of the females act as a M. I want females to act like females and males to act like males. I've looked at my gender settings under sex several times and it appears to be correct. I've tried changing them several different ways and I still can't figure it out.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Gender Setting 2.PNG

Gender Setting 3.PNG

Gender Setting 1.PNG

On 1/8/2018 at 10:50 AM, kit1858644 said:

Why my chance of becoming pregnant always 0%???

Even went through the Fertility Treatment

Please help:cry:

It kept saying that to me as well. I kept having sex and when I got pregnant I had twins.. it will work keep trying and doing it... 

Hi! I've a problem with this Mod: it all works fine but teenage sex and marriage, i've enabled polygamy, teenage sex interactions, incest and disabled jealousy, but during the game, the teenagers interactions don't work at all. I'm so sorry if this is a repost (and i'm sure about that...) but english isn't my language and 366 pages to read are tooooo many xD attached there is the lastexception file. Thank you so much in advance.
lastException_63656186716.txt

11 hours ago, mashee2000 said:

Hello! I am running into an issue maybe someone can help me with. 

During animations of FF, often times they are chosen MM interactions or during MMF interactions one of the females act as a M. I want females to act like females and males to act like males. I've looked at my gender settings under sex several times and it appears to be correct. I've tried changing them several different ways and I still can't figure it out.

Has anyone else experienced this?

It is not an issue with Wicked Whims, some of the animations are set so that F/F can use M/F animations, or M/M can use M/F, and so on. Even if the animations don't make sense.

I'm guessing it's so that people who use strapon/female penis mods could use these animations. But anyway, if you really want to fix it, you can edit the animations in Sims 4 Studio, but it might be bothersome if you have a lot of these animations.

I made a thread about this before, where another user explains how to fix it manually. You can find it here.

I have a suggestion. Location specific cum buffs instead of the old one size fits all "cum dump" buff. so maybe an internal cum buff makes sims that don't want kids uncomfortable, and external cum buffs would make them feel relieved. you could have all sorts of different reactions for cum buffs from different sims.                           If anyone else likes the idea feel free to reply and agree. btw, this mod is so good that it has made the sims replace skyrim as my fav game with adult content, great job.

hello there, love it but the problem is there's only three option in my sims that are available such as teasing, handjob, and vaginal only. There's a random button but, its either teasing or vaginal so... any idea why the mod is like this? thank you! great mod.

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this but I am at my wits end. My female sim still wears her underwear and bra in CAS, my male sim has his upper body missing and his underwear on in CAS and his penis is darker than his skin tone, extremely black in live mod. Can someone please help I don't know what to do.

5 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

no but most of them are outdated mods so you could start with updating all your mods.

after that the errors left are unavoidable EA/Maxis errors 

All my mods and cc are updated to cats and dogs patch I have no other add ons,  no Jungle etc..

Since the latest patch, my teen Sim can not have sex with an adult sim anymore,

I also downloaded the latest update from the mod today, but it still does not work. In the settings are nothing to do with it, but before it was in any case. Can one adjust that where I overlooked? 

Sry, Translated with Google translator.

10 hours ago, Melanincredible said:

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this but I am at my wits end. My female sim still wears her underwear and bra in CAS, my male sim has his upper body missing and his underwear on in CAS and his penis is darker than his skin tone, extremely black in live mod. Can someone please help I don't know what to do.

For the underwear, do you have a nude top and bottom? Otherwise you can't remove their clothes in CAS.

For the penis, I've only seen it in my game on sims using CC skins. So you'll have to change it to an EA skin or use a tattoo to fix it.

I did read how to install the new version but I'm curious as it states above, that this mod only has 3 files.  The previous version I have has 15 files, for example TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo and several others.  Are all those files now built into the 2 files?  Do I overwrite the .json file or does that file have my previous settings I do not want to remove? Then do I add the extra skin tones files into the Wicked Whims folder?  Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm just surprised 15 files are now basically 2.

It appears a lot of people are having problems with this new version and I'm not getting any errors in game so maybe I shouldn't update it at all and just keep updating the sex animations instead?

1 hour ago, ramirezi said:

I did read how to install the new version but I'm curious as it states above, that this mod only has 3 files.  The previous version I have has 15 files, for example TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo and several others.  Are all those files now built into the 2 files?  Do I overwrite the .json file or does that file have my previous settings I do not want to remove? Then do I add the extra skin tones files into the Wicked Whims folder?  Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm just surprised 15 files are now basically 2.

It appears a lot of people are having problems with this new version and I'm not getting any errors in game so maybe I shouldn't update it at all and just keep updating the sex animations instead?

just remove all old WW files and then add the 3 WW files to your mod folder (.json file should be replaced aswell your settings are saved in your save folder), extra skin tones and other stuff can go into the WW folder aswell.

most people that have problems because they did something wrong, like not removing the old rigs that are now part of WW

hello

i have downloaded the mod and it works BUT i CANT SEE THE LOWER BODIES OF MY SIMS OR THE PENIS 

Im not using any other mods except this one

is there anything i can do to fix this problem?

i tried everything to search on google about this but nothing

3 hours ago, cocorosee said:

For the underwear, do you have a nude top and bottom? Otherwise you can't remove their clothes in CAS.

For the penis, I've only seen it in my game on sims using CC skins. So you'll have to change it to an EA skin or use a tattoo to fix it.

Thanks, I will try these.