WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

7 hours ago, KerrineR said:

Funny thing happened while my I was playing I saw a teen sim & a young adult sim flirting & then they have sex. 3 police offers drop out of the sky (literally) & beat up the teen & adult sim. Is that a thing that was inputted into the latest version of WW? Either way, I'm glad it's there.

Do you have any other mods than WW? That can't be from here, bc "cops dropping from the sky randomly" has never happened with this mod.

11 hours ago, KerrineR said:

Funny thing happened while my I was playing I saw a teen sim & a young adult sim flirting & then they have sex. 3 police offers drop out of the sky (literally) & beat up the teen & adult sim. Is that a thing that was inputted into the latest version of WW? Either way, I'm glad it's there.

Do you have the road to fame mod? I believe that's where it's from.

On 13/2/2018 at 7:55 PM, anonmysteryx said:

I've had this happen too, only mine happens after 2 hours of playing rather than right away. Also I get last exceptions as soon as the game loads. I have a lot of other script mods, basemental cc, extreme violence, Road to fame, Mc command center, Become a sorcerer and faries mod, but they were all working well (no last exceptions) with January 15th  february 5th even after the patch, but I've had issues with the updates on the 10th and 11th. Repaired the game yesterday so I'll see if it makes a difference now. 

EDIT: Repairing the game seems to have fixed it. 

I made this too, I reinstalled my game (it's the original one from origin), repaired the sims, tutorials from blogs too and nothing, my game still crashes...I don't know what I have to do TT 

3 hours ago, chowwohc said:

my sim doesnt have any skin, its literally black why

You have conflicting mods.  Probably an outdated skin mod that has nothing to do with WW.  Remove all of your mods.  ALL OF THEM.  See if the issue persists.  If it's fixed with no mods, add them back in one at a time until you find the culprit.

If the problem persists with NO mods, make sure your game is up to date, delete cache files, and if that doesn't work, do a new install after deleting all Sims files, including documents folders.

16 hours ago, CaddyShack2747 said:

Do you have any other mods than WW? That can't be from here, bc "cops dropping from the sky randomly" has never happened with this mod.

No, I quit the game & looked through my mods & found none that caused cops to appear in my home. It was weird how the 2 sims were having sex, too. Their clothes disappeared in a cloud of smoke & a bunch of hearts & cursing symbols (as if they were fighting) appeared around the teen & young adult, but the two were still standing up. As if they were regular woohoo-ing but a bunch of smoke, hearts & symbols surrounded them & then a bunch of green fireworks/lights bursted from the 2 sims. And that's when the 3 cops appeared

2 hours ago, ohhiny said:

Is there a reason why my sims rig is behind his body and on top of sims heads like this?! A mod conflicting with WW possibly?!

02-11-18_9-40-33 PM.png

02-11-18_9-30-48 PM.png

It's starting to drive me crazy when I see people who have never posted before, haven't bothered reading the information on the mod itself and haven't read this thread at all coming in and making their first post as something that has literally been asked 100 times.

I can't imagine how much it's pissing Turbo off.

8 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

It's starting to drive me crazy when I see people who have never posted before, haven't bothered reading the information on the mod itself and haven't read this thread at all coming in and making their first post as something that has literally been asked 100 times.

I know, it's on almost every single page of the thread since WW added the new rig!

READ PEOPLE! USE YOUR BRAIN!

New user here guys, I'm a 2012 MacBook user and so far it's been good to great. I had it crash twice during animations but that was after nearly 8 hours of gameplay in one sitting twice. The first time I played it, it didn't crash at all and i nearly played it all day.

I do have a question though about Lesbian interactions. I haven't tried to make two female sims have sex but I was wondering if the NPCs do it themselves? I've only seen NPC MF sex, MMF/MFF 3somes, & MMFF 4somes but not straight up two women going at it. Is their something i should check/uncheck since the only thing i've touched are the penis settings?

1 hour ago, beastbybay said:

New user here guys, I'm a 2012 MacBook user and so far it's been good to great. I had it crash twice during animations but that was after nearly 8 hours of gameplay in one sitting twice. The first time I played it, it didn't crash at all and i nearly played it all day.

I do have a question though about Lesbian interactions. I haven't tried to make two female sims have sex but I was wondering if the NPCs do it themselves? I've only seen NPC MF sex, MMF/MFF 3somes, & MMFF 4somes but not straight up two women going at it. Is their something i should check/uncheck since the only thing i've touched are the penis settings?

By default (right now) all sims are bisexual, I think they can have some preference but if they're riled up enough it doesn't matter. I actually see more lesbian parings myself but it's really random. It could be that you don't have any lesbian themed animations, you also have to turn off gender restrictions so one female could use a strapon and take the "male" position but I don't care for strapons so I leave all that off, should be under gender settings or something like that.

5 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

I know, it's on almost every single page of the thread since WW added the new rig!

READ PEOPLE! USE YOUR BRAIN!

Agreed man, nobody reads anything.

if everyone just did a bit of research by reading some old posts & the mod descriptions, they would all have the answers. and not then fuck up their game! :astonished:

9 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

I remember now why I stopped modding, it's worst when you don't get money for that :smiley: