WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 1/30/2018 at 10:55 PM, Infernoxpx said:

I agree with these two posts. Mainly for selfish reasons though. I have this family in the game that I want to keep happy and separate from the others in the game when it comes to WickedWhims. I don't want the husband or wife to engage in sex with other people. Only with each other. I know that autonomy plays a large role there but I still would like the interactions between NPCs to be the same. They can have sex with whoever they want. Just not this family.

So if there was a way to allow exceptions of some sort so that people don't try to initiate sex with a specific Sim then that would be awesome. That and my other concern but that has already been answered by TURBODRIVER.

That's sort of the opposite what I was saying -- I'm looking for 'X and Y can do what they want with other people but not each other' as opposed to  'X and Y can only do things with each other' -- but they're definitely related concepts.  I'm really wanting an 'off-limits' setting for one sim to a specific other, and that sounds like either an 'off-limits' setting for one sim to everyone BUT a specific other, or a 'faithful' setting between two sims.  Which would also be nice, particularly for people who want to play specific stories but let other things go on in the background!

4 hours ago, Chandapanda99 said:

For some reason while using the mod my guy character's lower body completely disappears. Any idea what's happening and how to fix it?

This comes up a fair bit and the problem is nearly always that you have more than one default lower body mesh for male sims.  (Any 'penis' mesh is probably a lower body mesh.)  Try removing all your penis/male lower body meshes aside from what's part of WW itself and see if things are better.  If they are, figure out which meshes you were using are default replacements and make sure there's only ever zero or one of them among your mods. 

5 hours ago, Homewrecker said:

That's sort of the opposite what I was saying -- I'm looking for 'X and Y can do what they want with other people but not each other' as opposed to  'X and Y can only do things with each other' -- but they're definitely related concepts.  I'm really wanting an 'off-limits' setting for one sim to a specific other, and that sounds like either an 'off-limits' setting for one sim to everyone BUT a specific other, or a 'faithful' setting between two sims.  Which would also be nice, particularly for people who want to play specific stories but let other things go on in the background!

Well shoot my bad! I did also want what you posted before but I accidentally erased that entire paragraph related to your post lol! It was supposed to be two separate quotes.

How the heck did I miss that??? Well, again I'm really sorry! I do also want what you mentioned before though!

Como puedo configurar el tema del sexo y las animaciones?, antes el en el apartado de wicked podia darle a la opción de configuración y modificar cosas como el que los sims acepten siempre las solicitudes del sexo, o que el incesto sea valido.

Ahora no puedo, solo me da la opción de modificar el pene (hombre), nudismo, o las estadisticas del personaje.

This is likely a very stupid question but how can I unlock all of the animations for my Gay or Lesbian couples? I have already tried the Gender options and almost all of the animations are not showing up. Is this a bug? Or has things change during the update? I think only two creators show up Mike24 and someone else. And I pretty much downloaded all the animations available on this site, and would really love to actually use them. 

Edit: Turns out it was a stupid question. I just realize that since I was only using a single bed (for one person) only the animation for that was popping up. Though I thought that didn't matter with WW at some point. I had thought no matter what bed you used all of them would work since it was a bed. Everything is working fine. 

On 1/31/2018 at 12:55 AM, Infernoxpx said:

I agree with these two posts. Mainly for selfish reasons though. I have this family in the game that I want to keep happy and separate from the others in the game when it comes to WickedWhims. I don't want the husband or wife to engage in sex with other people. Only with each other. I know that autonomy plays a large role there but I still would like the interactions between NPCs to be the same. They can have sex with whoever they want. Just not this family.

So if there was a way to allow exceptions of some sort so that people don't try to initiate sex with a specific Sim then that would be awesome. That and my other concern but that has already been answered by TURBODRIVER.

Couldn't you just disable sex autonomy for those two sims so that you can control when, where, and with who they have sex with instead?

So for some reason, the swap sex spot button doesn't appear at times. Even when both Sims are controllable. Is there a specific requirement that needs to be checked for it to appear?

Cause sometimes for some bizarre reason, whenever a male and female Sims have sex, sometimes the male takes the role of the female. And I can't switch them around. I have to cancel the entire sex animation and start again.

6 hours ago, Infernoxpx said:

So for some reason, the swap sex spot button doesn't appear at times. Even when both Sims are controllable. Is there a specific requirement that needs to be checked for it to appear?

Cause sometimes for some bizarre reason, whenever a male and female Sims have sex, sometimes the male takes the role of the female. And I can't switch them around. I have to cancel the entire sex animation and start again.

I've had that happen too.  No idea why, and I couldn't figure out a way to fix it aside from stop and start again either.  (Other times the option does appear, but... not always.)

On 1/30/2018 at 3:27 PM, CalilSpencer said:

Thank you for your reply. Could you tell me the best optional mods to download? Like to enhance the look of the male and female bodies. I downloaded everything, so that's obviously what made the issue there, lol. I'll do that with the animations and let you know how it goes. I'll play with my mods and see what's what. Also, I looked at the cache stuff, and apparently I just don't have cache files. Is this normal?

My caches seem pretty much empty too (there's a spotlight package in cachestr and I do have a localthumbcache.package in my main Sims 4 folder), so it probably isn't a problem.

As for optional mods -- if you use Hiroki's Better Body mod, it is a default replacement only, but it includes both male and female meshes.  You should be able to also use the Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models without having to worry.  Other things can definitely be used also (I use a different female upper body mesh with the Hiroki lower part, for example) but you have to sort out which parts are default etc. so it's a little more work.  You may also need a female default skin -- I currently have this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-13122017/ but there are others around as well.

1 hour ago, Homewrecker said:

My caches seem pretty much empty too (there's a spotlight package in cachestr and I do have a localthumbcache.package in my main Sims 4 folder), so it probably isn't a problem.

As for optional mods -- if you use Hiroki's Better Body mod, it is a default replacement only, but it includes both male and female meshes.  You should be able to also use the Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models without having to worry.  Other things can definitely be used also (I use a different female upper body mesh with the Hiroki lower part, for example) but you have to sort out which parts are default etc. so it's a little more work.  You may also need a female default skin -- I currently have this one: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild_guys-female-body-details-13122017/ but there are others around as well.

Thank you for your help. I have one more question. Is there a place to submit the last exception file? 

Hello. I need help with WW mode. I've updated the mod today and have downloaded several animations made by local creators. And now something's wrong with textures or with something else:( Shortly, this is what like penises look in the game (screenshot is in a spoiler). I tried to reinstall the game, to clear the Mods folder but it doesn't work. Pleeeeease, hepl me if you can.

p.s. I also added the lastException file and the list of body mods I use in a game...

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Pearl of Light said:

Hello. I need help with WW mode. I've updated the mod today and have downloaded several animations made by local creators. And now something's wrong with textures or with something else:( Shortly, this is what like penises look in the game (screenshot is in a spoiler). I tried to reinstall the game, to clear the Mods folder but it doesn't work. Pleeeeease, hepl me if you can.

p.s. I also added the lastException file and the list of body mods I use in a game...

Hide contents

Take out all the cmar stuff. Also the LunarEclipse MaleSkinOverlay is old, you need the updated one by Vampiressa. =)