WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

24 minutes ago, Ruehz said:

It's probably what came in the tuning files from the latest patch.

Ah. That makes sense. You're probably able to see the way it works via tuning, plus there was that live stream too.

1 hour ago, craftyplumbob said:

I'm a little shocked, I would think EA and Maxis would want to be "wholesome" and not support something like this. Cool that they not only allow it, but kind of endorse it as well! :tongue:

The items well it is part of the Sims history to do this.

Its an adorable way to include and say "Thank you" to people who mod the franchise. 

Only reason I actually bought the stuff pack. Yes it is the only reason honestly.

I don't know if this is correct or not, but when I download the latest version, there are only three items in the WickedWhimsMod folder and two of which say turbo driver.  I remember in earlier versions there were multiple items in the folder.  Was it all condensed down to three items? It just has wicked whims scripts, tuning, and the cas parts.json. I don't any other version currently installed. Haven't been able to play the game since the update because all of my CC dressers, counters, tables, lights and mirrors are all script call failed and the mod conflict detector sighted turbodriver as the cause, even though it wasn't and I ended up deleting the original files.

Question, When My male sims is showering or taking a bath his penis is missing it happened right after I updated it. :'(. How can I fix the issue?

never mind I fixed it, I used ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit

7 hours ago, SilentApprentice said:

I don't know if this is correct or not, but when I download the latest version, there are only three items in the WickedWhimsMod folder and two of which say turbo driver.  I remember in earlier versions there were multiple items in the folder.  Was it all condensed down to three items? It just has wicked whims scripts, tuning, and the cas parts.json. I don't any other version currently installed. Haven't been able to play the game since the update because all of my CC dressers, counters, tables, lights and mirrors are all script call failed and the mod conflict detector sighted turbodriver as the cause, even though it wasn't and I ended up deleting the original files.

Yeah it was condensed to a few items now. So for those upgrading from an earlier version, you'll need to delete all the old WW files and just replace it with the new ones (which are only several this time). If there are any conflicts I think it's either due to Sims 4 not being updated, or another mod that may depend on WW but hasn't been updated for the new version of WW.

9 hours ago, SilentApprentice said:

Plus, don't use Mod Conflict Detector. Use Sims 4 Studio to check for corrupted CC etc. I had the same problem as you with all my CC and script failures, until I fix it with Sims 4 Studio. Now everything works like a charm. Good luck! ;)

5 hours ago, emersy said:

heyo, dunno where to ask it correctly, so will ask here.

there are some animations with dildo: for example two lesbians fucking each other with dildo, but there are no dildo itself. I guess I need to download it from somewhere, but I didn't find it. could someone give me a link or something pls? 

For Animations, R-Lo.

For the toys, See R-Lo's description for link. :smile:

1 hour ago, Zapato said:

Can anyone recommend me somewhere to download the sims 4? with the version indicated in the post

LoversLab doesn't support pirated copies of Sims 4. Mods require the latest updated game version and pirated copies don't allow that to happen.

You have to buy it from a licensed retailer.

2 hours ago, emersy said:

thanks, seems I've missed that additional links...

but now I've installed all that sex toys by Noir from links, and did I understand right how it works - I need to equip some of them as accessory to additional suit slot, and then use that suit in sex animation when it needs? 

or there is some other more convenient way?

yw. :smile:

Yes you have to equip as accessory, that's right.