WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 1/13/2018 at 11:27 AM, Yokoleon said:

Help !!!!! my sims 's penis sosim.thumb.PNG.9d056422899c4af5fda1e4f0441ac56f.PNGmething wrong ! My sims when it moving but the penis is freezing the position !!!!

Same problem here! A very long floating penis just come out of nowhere every single time! I did not have any weird penis mods installed so please help!!

It would be nice to have an option to disable sleepwear and swimsuits having an effect over the nudity skill, or reduce it's influence drastically. I find I'm constantly having to reset the global nudity skill to 0 just because some sims went to the pool for a day or lounged about in their PJs at home on a day off, suddenly they have a high 2-3 level nudity skill. Just doesn't make sense IMO. Everything else is working fantastic!

Ive been looking for a hour or so and cant find a response, answer to my question before posting this so i tried. 

Ive grown quite frustrated i at first didnt know what the heck it was then i figured it had to be naturalist skill and the woman was shy so she kept all her clothes on. 

I got enough points so i purchased the exhibition trait witch allows women to flash. yet when i hit flash the woman has her clothes on and just sit, stands next to boyfriend. 

The Exhibition skill is only 3 but what i gotta do get it to 10 before the woman can actually be full nude? The Undress do not work either as it just ques up but when time to undress she just stands, teleports and nothing then continues with clothes on. The Male however can get nude and masturbate, DO the woman but she will not get undressed no matter what animations i use. Bed, Couch etc. 

When i make her take bath, certain things she , other women can get nude. 

My guess i need skill higher than 3 Exhibition or whatever its called for her to take off clothes for sex? Sorry for the long post im just so confused. How can male get total nude but his wife cant. 

2 minutes ago, Fiikus said:

Thanks for the huge update!! So far seems to be working without bugs, for me at least. ;D

A suggestion: would it be possible to make it so that sims can wash off cum from their bodies at sinks, at least from their faces?

have them brush teeth for the face, it works. :smile:

5 hours ago, Vermeir said:

Ive been looking for a hour or so and cant find a response, answer to my question before posting this so i tried. 

Ive grown quite frustrated i at first didnt know what the heck it was then i figured it had to be naturalist skill and the woman was shy so she kept all her clothes on. 

I got enough points so i purchased the exhibition trait witch allows women to flash. yet when i hit flash the woman has her clothes on and just sit, stands next to boyfriend. 

The Exhibition skill is only 3 but what i gotta do get it to 10 before the woman can actually be full nude? The Undress do not work either as it just ques up but when time to undress she just stands, teleports and nothing then continues with clothes on. The Male however can get nude and masturbate, DO the woman but she will not get undressed no matter what animations i use. Bed, Couch etc. 

When i make her take bath, certain things she , other women can get nude. 

My guess i need skill higher than 3 Exhibition or whatever its called for her to take off clothes for sex? Sorry for the long post im just so confused. How can male get total nude but his wife cant. 

I've noticed this happening in my game too. The Sim just sits and the flashing animation never plays. It's probably a bug of WW or some other mod that's messing with it.

Hace 18 minutos, Vampiressa dijo:

Me di cuenta de que esto también sucedía en mi juego. Probablemente sea un error de WW o algún otro mod que esté jugando con eso.

Tienes que comprar la recompensa del exhibicionismo, If you use MCC, go to the section of tricks, skills, and put them to the maximum.

4 hours ago, landland said:

Same problem here! A very long floating penis just come out of nowhere every single time! I did not have any weird penis mods installed so please help!!

Remove all the turbo files in wicked whims an install the new up to date wicked whims an also delete any Denton mods they conflict with the penis bone of wicked whims.

below is the order wicked whims should be in your folder

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

WW_Animations_Report.txt

ww_cas_parts.json

41 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

haha, probably. I can bet your gonna be doing some fm/solo ride the dryer animations tho! ;)

Already did! Was with one I found at Jomsims, it always bugged me that the drum wasnt a separate mesh for a spinning visual and now I wanna add that, could do with some polishing up being an early one too! :smiley:

Apologies if this has been asked before, or in the wrong place. I am unable to access INKkan's WW animations post(Error code: 2F173/H) - I'm unsure as to who to ask for permission, if permission is still allowed or at all. Their Tumblr also leads to the LoversLab post.

Just started modding my Sims 4 a week or so ago, so I'm not privy to ALL of the ins and outs of the forum just yet, so wasn't entirely sure where to ask about this. Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place!

8 hours ago, landland said:

I had this same problem -- check your mods folder. Do you have the "Denton47_Rigs.package" file?

If so, delete it. Restart your game.

Hope it helps :smile:

¿Alguien podría ayudarme? Durante más de un mes no he logrado hacer que este maravilloso CC "WickedWhims" funcione. Intenté instalar, desinstalar y reemplazar todos y cada uno (por separado) de los casi 2000 archivos que tengo y nada funciona.
¿Volverá a haber un problema con las actualizaciones del juego en sí? Hubo varios este mes. 

(perdon por mi inglés)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Something is baking in the oven...

On 1/12/2018 at 2:16 PM, wild_guy said:

well, maybe because it's not much comfortable, it's easier to use them if needed always having in items, as you said by yourself: "Keep them around, you never know when you would need one":)

I think I have an idea on how to do it in a nice way. We will see.

On 1/12/2018 at 1:13 PM, adn555 said:

Hello.
Please attach women's linings and tampons to this modification and that women (teens, young, adults, old) could use them.

Hey! Sure.

On 1/12/2018 at 4:30 PM, HirakoA said:

Hmm I've never had cramps before ovulation, so this is a new to me. Cramps normally happen when you are actually on your period, mainly the first few days.  There may be some pain and bloating from ovulation but not cramps. I can't speak for every woman, but just my experience I've never had cramps before ovulation. Also Ovulation happens before your period, its what releases the egg to be fertilized. If the egg isn't fertilized then you have your period.

Depends on how you look at the timeline. For me, and from what I researched the most common way to look at it, the menstrual cycle starts with the first day of a period. Just like how you discover menstruation for the first time, it's with the first day of your first period. After the few days of your period and few additional days, you have your ovulation, then a bunch of nothing, then PMS and the cycle starts again.

Obviously, every woman experiences their period differently, but I can't really do that, I had to generalize.

On 1/12/2018 at 6:52 PM, twmuse said:

@TURBODRIVER A Request: I have noticed that "Leggings" do not come off with Bottoms if no bottoms are worn over the leggings. Some "Leggings" (like yoga pants, etc) are worn as bottoms, but they are in the "Tights" category. Could we get a setting for leggings removed with shoes, or leggings removed as bottoms.

That's true, thank you for pointing that out, I will make sure to have it right when I rework the undressing in sex process. For now, you have to undress it manually.

On 1/13/2018 at 12:00 AM, TanookiTamaTachi said:

I just had something funny happen: a parent got their teen child pregnant, and then got the 'pregnant teen' anger moodlet. Not sure if that should happen in this case.

Well, I can't tell if the pregnancy was done on purpose and the parent can't tell if it's theirs, so this is the most neutral way of doing it.

On 1/13/2018 at 2:06 PM, dagger00 said:

Talking about autonomy location, can you add a check for closed doors please?

If it wasn't so problematic I would most likely have that done already, but I have few ideas on how to do it for future releases.

On 1/13/2018 at 8:06 PM, cocorosee said:

I can't make my sim initiate sex, or change the animation. Only if they do it autonomously, so I have no control over it. It gives me a last exception warning the first time I try it. Nothing happens when I click it other than that. I've tried clicking different objects as well, in case it was just the one I tried that was bugged. I'm on patch 1.37.35.1010.

Two errors from the last exception file if that would matter at all:

Hide contents

01/12/18 19:24:00 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 16, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\interface_handler.py", line 265, in open_change_sex_animation_picker_dialog
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a\wickedwoohoo\utils_interfaces.py", line 167, in display_picker_list_dialog
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a\turbolib\ui_util.py", line 186, in display
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 496, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 308, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 77, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 726, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 749, in build_object_picker
AttributeError: 'UiDialogPicker' object has no attribute 'multi_select'

01/12/18 19:24:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 16, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\interface_handler.py", line 100, in open_sim_picker_dialog
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a\wickedwoohoo\utils_interfaces.py", line 187, in display_sim_picker_dialog
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a\turbolib\ui_util.py", line 136, in display
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 496, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 308, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 77, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 726, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 749, in build_object_picker
AttributeError: 'UiDialogPicker' object has no attribute 'multi_select'

Are you sure you're playing the 1.37 game version? I have no idea how that can possibly happen. Your game has some conflicting information, it doesn't really make much sense...

On 1/14/2018 at 4:41 AM, BlueVulcan said:

When a sim gets their period, do they bleed?

Not yet.

On 1/14/2018 at 8:59 AM, pinkosaurusrex said:

Hi! Thank you for creating this mod; it makes TS4 play so much more dynamic! I was super pleased and excited to see that in the first version(s) I played with, there was an asexual reward trait. Asexuality doesn't get much (if any) representation mainstream so I loved that it was included in this crazy popular mod, spreading awareness that asexuality is actually a thing. I was disappointed to see the trait was renamed in the new update. I'm sure there was a reason behind the change, and I'm wondering if you might share why it was renamed?

Hey! After further research, I realized that I'm misrepresenting asexual people by simply claiming that they are sexually abstinent. There is more depth to the asexuality that I would prefer to cover in the future as a separate addition.

18 hours ago, AgresticBriberSuperimpen said:

Hi,

I am using the latest WW with Hiroki's Better Body + wild_guy female parts. I tried the "Set Underwear" from WW menu and somehow the top and bottom will reset to default underwear after saving the changes if I choose the nude top and bottom.

I'm not sure why this is happening, other clothes are okay. Only the nude top and bottom cannot be saved.

Hey! You can't set underwear as nude, you have to disable underwear in settings for that. In the future, I will add a way to remove underwear per Sim instead.

18 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

So with your laundry mod on MTS, does that mean you're going to incorporate that pack into WW somehow? It would be cool to see the skinny dip clothing feature from TS3 in TS4.

Not at this point. That mod was made just for fun. Kind of as a joke.

15 hours ago, Domarius said:

Regarding reactions, I can't complain really - there is already be a lot of funny situations that can happen, and it is pretty damn good.  Maybe the fact that sometimes people walk right by is realistic, a common response is to ignore things that are uncomfortable.

Regarding erections & seeing nudity, my 4 housemates (1 male, 3 female) are all nudists at this point, and I've still never seen it happen outside of sex.  But is it designed behaviour due to being a nudist?  And what kinds of things cause desire?

Most of Sims that are not reacting and going somewhere are leaving the zone so they don't queue any new interactions.

Naturism Sims won't really react to other Sims with erections unless they are teens.

14 hours ago, shnorp said:

It would be nice to have an option to disable sleepwear and swimsuits having an effect over the nudity skill, or reduce it's influence drastically. I find I'm constantly having to reset the global nudity skill to 0 just because some sims went to the pool for a day or lounged about in their PJs at home on a day off, suddenly they have a high 2-3 level nudity skill. Just doesn't make sense IMO. Everything else is working fantastic!

You're probably right about the skill progression from these outfits being too powerful. They are supposed to be starters for the skill, not a way to level up that high. I will look into improving that in the future. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

The prude white knights of LL won't allow it and Turbo has no interest in expanding beyond vanilla stuff we already have apparently. So no.

There is far more stuff I would like to do before I would even consider if this is something I want to make.

7 hours ago, Abysstress said:

Apologies if this has been asked before, or in the wrong place. I am unable to access INKkan's WW animations post(Error code: 2F173/H) - I'm unsure as to who to ask for permission, if permission is still allowed or at all. Their Tumblr also leads to the LoversLab post.

Just started modding my Sims 4 a week or so ago, so I'm not privy to ALL of the ins and outs of the forum just yet, so wasn't entirely sure where to ask about this. Again, apologies if this is in the wrong place!

Yeah, the INKkan hot tub mod was reported to cause issues and unfortunately, the whole download page was removed, which is not something I wanted to see, but oh well...

INKkan Animations: WW_INKkan_Animations.package

10 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

The prude white knights of LL won't allow it and Turbo has no interest in expanding beyond vanilla stuff we already have apparently. So no.

Nobody is stopping anybody from making it, it's just saddening that out of the swarm of people requesting it that not one person is motivated to actually do it or try,

Maybe look more towards insulting these people rather than hitting out at people for not being into it.

Why don't you try get the ball rolling? The pet rigs are already available and usable through the poseplayer I think,

Maybe if animations start appearing then someone may make the mod,

After all, Wickedwhims doesn't work without it's animators

There's a pet rig here now https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91894-meshes-with-skeleton-plant-cow-and-big-dog/