WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 7/1/2016 at 1:14 PM, Guest luvmebby said:

I think it looks awesome so far.  I am using MC command center with the added woohoo... it has several settings that may be conflicting with yours.  but some of his didn't work to begin with for me.  like the no jelousy thing.  no matter if its true or false, yours also has one I think.   I am working on some sims 4 animations right now.  just started yesterday so I am just trying to get re familiar with blender after all this time.  its at modthesims and at the adult site for the add on. if you want to look for yourself.  its been a godsend... and could save your time for the things that one doesn't offer like the actual sex anims. and interactions.   like a dirty cop that asks for a bribe or else, they choose the sim.  

HOW DO U DOWNLOAD??????

2 hours ago, daddyishot said:

how the fuck do i download it?

1 hour ago, kkk1235 said:

HOW DO U DOWNLOAD??????

Try actually reading all the words in the first post??

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324122a-30-december-2017/

Actually read everything.. starting at the top. If you start reading from the very top you will find you do not even have to read all the words afterall! You won't even have to read half!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Game patch 1.38.49 is safe to play on but you will need the upcoming .122b release to use the Laundry Day Stuff Pack.

18 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Well, it's simple, let's imagine a playable male sim who is unfaithful to his wife and he doesn't care if some of his partners will get pregnant, vice versa, I would like it happens, that's why automatic birth control is undesirable for him. From the other side I don't want his wife to det pregnant while having contacts with other sims and that's why automatic birth control would be useful here. Somehow like this:)

Alright, why not take away condoms from that Sim then?

17 hours ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

new update today. Hope it all still works!

It works, but the Laundry Day Stuff Pack will break it. I should have an update out by then though.

13 hours ago, Domarius said:

Okay I had them go on a wild streaking naked sex romp to test this out - ok, yes the other sims do react.  Sometimes there seemed to be not much of a reaction, but more often most people were reacting in some way to nudity or sex, which is what you'd expect.  It's just the times where you strip off and start screwing in the middle of a park and get no reactions (at first) that may have thrown me off the other times.   Is there a way to increase the likelyhood of reactions or is that outside the scope of the mod?

Other random question - under what conditions should erections show up? The only time I've seen outside of sex, is briefly after sex when they stand up, then it quickly disappears.

I went as far as making a dedicated system for reactions in WW and this is probably the best it can be. I don't see reacting getting that much better from now on. It might get more detailed, but not any better in terms of reaction time.

The most consistent erection a Sim can get outside sex is from having high desire level. Reacting to nudity can cause it too.

Hey Turbodriver.

First of all, thank you for an awesome mod. It opens a new universe of possibilities in The Sims, making it more real and immersive.

Could you help me with some doubts I have?:

1. The new version (122a) still works no problem with versions from 1.32.1 to 1.37.35, right?

2. The new version (122a) will work with the animations and add-ons I have previously installed for the mod?

3. I'm no expert, but I've noticed that the contents included in the WickedWhimsMod folder have decreased substantially in comparison to November's release (from more than 8 to 2 or 3). Are those other files included? You've unified them or something like that?
4. I have some trouble making some mods work and I don't know if it is because an incompatibility or what. Is there any way I can check that? A log or something? I'm switching a lot of files and so on, but everything seems to be the same every time (e.g. exchanging Wildguy's textures with Smooth's and back again, exchanging BB with EVE...).

Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, RivMP said:

Hey Turbodriver.

First of all, thank you for an awesome mod. It opens a new universe of possibilities in The Sims, making it more real and immersive.

1. The new version (122a) still works no problem with versions from 1.32.1 to 1.37.35, right?

2. The new version (122a) will work with the animations and add-ons I have previously installed for the mod?

3. I'm no expert, but I've noticed that the contents included in the WickedWhimsMod folder have decreased substantially in comparison to November's release (from more than 8 to 2 or 3). Are those other files included? You've unified them or something like that?
4. I have some trouble making some mods work and I don't know if it is because an incompatibility or what. Is there any way I can check that? A log or something? I'm switching a lot of files and so on, but everything seems to be the same every time (e.g. exchanging Wildguy's textures with Smooth's and back again, exchanging BB with EVE...).

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Correct he unified the files so you only need 3 files for WW now, remove all the old ones.

4. There is a mod called mod conflict Detector and there's also LastException files created by WW and by the game that you can find in the same folder you find your mods folder. If you create a topic in the Technical support section and post your last exception file there, people will be able to help with any conflicts your game is having. 

I hope this helps.

1 hour ago, RivMP said:

Hey Turbodriver.

To understand what works or not, you do not have to be an expert. you just have to read carefully! The expert is turbodriver and he explains it really well, that everyone would have to understand it.
122a works for the versions that already exist and 122b is required when the new stuff pack is released. release is on the 16th of january. the new whickedwhims versions contain only 3 files, that's right. how many it used to be is completely irrrelevant because now everything is included in the tuning.package. turbodrivers mod offers a new content for sims4 in connection with animations. he can guarantee that this works. but for any other content that you add in addition, he has no influence if that should work in your game. that's logic. There is no allround solution, it would only exist if everyone used exactly the same mods.

google translate

16 minutes ago, Simite said:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Correct he unified the files so you only need 3 files for WW now, remove all the old ones.

4. There is a mod called mod conflict Detector and there's also LastException files created by WW and by the game that you can find in the same folder you find your mods folder. If you create a topic in the Technical support section and post your last exception file there, people will be able to help with any conflicts your game is having. 

I hope this helps.

All right! Thank you very much. I was having trouble with the bouncing mod and I have no idea why. I'll use that and see what happens.

14 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

To understand what works or not, you do not have to be an expert. you just have to read carefully! The expert is turbodriver and he explains it really well, that everyone would have to understand it.
122a works for the versions that already exist and 122b is required when the new stuff pack is released. release is on the 16th of january. the new whickedwhims versions contain only 3 files, that's right. how many it used to be is completely irrrelevant because now everything is included in the tuning.package. turbodrivers mod offers a new content for sims4 in connection with animations. he can guarantee that this works. but for any other content that you add in addition, he has no influence if that should work in your game. that's logic. There is no allround solution, it would only exist if everyone used exactly the same mods.

google translate

Perfect. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, RivMP said:

All right! Thank you very much. I was having trouble with the bouncing mod and I have no idea why. I'll use that and see what happens.

The bouncing boobs? If you still have Denton's Rig in your mods you need to delete it, the rig is now part of the main WW files and duplication will cause issues.

Just now, Simite said:

The bouncing boobs? If you still have Denton's Rig in your mods you need to delete it, the rig is now part of the main WW files and duplication will cause issues.

Yeah. No, I don't have it. I already checked that out as a potential conflict, but that's not it.

I've checked Sims walking and running and they're still fixed.

17 minutes ago, RivMP said:

Yeah. No, I don't have it. I already checked that out as a potential conflict, but that's not it.

I've checked Sims walking and running and they're still fixed.

The bouncing boobs only work with new animations that are made with those rigs.

35 minutes ago, RivMP said:

Thanks for the specific info. I'll pay close attention to check if some animation showcases it. :smile:

These animations all work perfectly. I can guarantee that because I use them and get no errors in the game. all to link would be too much work, the links can be found on the first page of this mod. in these animations are very many where the breasts move. have fun in the game!

animationen.png

12 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

These animations all work perfectly. I can guarantee that because I use them and get no errors in the game. all to link would be too much work, the links can be found on the first page of this mod. in these animations are very many where the breasts move. have fun in the game!

animationen.png

Cool! Thanks a lot.

There are so many animations, mods and options that I get lost. I probably have a ton of conflicts in my mods folder right now.

Hmm I've never had cramps before ovulation, so this is a new to me. Cramps normally happen when you are actually on your period, mainly the first few days.  There may be some pain and bloating from ovulation but not cramps. I can't speak for every woman, but just my experience I've never had cramps before ovulation. Also Ovulation happens before your period, its what releases the egg to be fertilized. If the egg isn't fertilized then you have your period.

23 minutes ago, RivMP said:

Cool! Thanks a lot.

There are so many animations, mods and options that I get lost. I probably have a ton of conflicts in my mods folder right now.

but please note that some mods require separate content. the authors always point out.

3 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

but please note that some mods require separate content. the authors always point out.

Yeah, I know. I've avoided as many conflicts as possible by reading their instructions.

However some are unclear to me. Anyway, I think I'll manage. :tongue:

Which WW mods (not animations) do you use?

6 minutes ago, RivMP said:

Yeah, I know. I've avoided as many conflicts as possible by reading their instructions.

However some are unclear to me. Anyway, I think I'll manage. :tongue:

Which WW mods (not animations) do you use?

you mean what version of wickedwhims? 3.2.4.122a

but something tells me you mean something else ;)

Just now, Vincenza said:

you mean what version of wickedwhims? 3.2.4.122a

but something tells me you mean something else ;)

Yeah, I was referring to the additional mods. I have:
BetterBody (F&M)
Bouncing Boobies
EVE (V4top, V3bot, V3Skinoverlay & 3 clothings)
LunarEclipse (MFBottoms HDhard CAS & MFBottoms HDsoft CAS)
Necrodog HDFeet
Noir and Dark (everything)
UN (alienoveride, AlienskinTone, Bodydetails, Penis, PenisBlush, SkintoneOverrideEA & Skintonestandalone)
Wildguy (Butts,dimples,female,moles,nipples,pubichair,tanlinesbot,tanlinesfull,tanlinestop and vaginas).

What do you use? Any conflicts you see there?

9 minutes ago, RivMP said:

Yeah, I was referring to the additional mods. I have:
BetterBody (F&M)
Bouncing Boobies
EVE (V4top, V3bot, V3Skinoverlay & 3 clothings)
LunarEclipse (MFBottoms HDhard CAS & MFBottoms HDsoft CAS)
Necrodog HDFeet
Noir and Dark (everything)
UN (alienoveride, AlienskinTone, Bodydetails, Penis, PenisBlush, SkintoneOverrideEA & Skintonestandalone)
Wildguy (Butts,dimples,female,moles,nipples,pubichair,tanlinesbot,tanlinesfull,tanlinestop and vaginas).

What do you use? Any conflicts you see there?

I do not see any conflicts, but that's always hard to say if you do not try it.

content.png

28 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

I do not see any conflicts, but that's always hard to say if you do not try it.

content.png

Danke very much :smiley:

I will try your build and see what happens! Perhaps it will improve, who knows.

By the way, if you get tired of one of those 1080 GTX Ti that you have around, I can trade it for my super 660!

My god, what two PC-monsters you have!

6 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

Danke? Du sprichst deutsch? Warum ärgere ich mich dann mit Google Translate herum? :smile:

I'm from Europe, but I only know a few German words: danke, kartoffel, gut gemacht... For the rest, Google Translate :smiley:

@TURBODRIVER A Request: I have noticed that "Leggings" do not come off with Bottoms if no bottoms are worn over the leggings. Some "Leggings" (like yoga pants, etc) are worn as bottoms, but they are in the "Tights" category. Could we get a setting for leggings removed with shoes, or leggings removed as bottoms.