WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

@TURBODRIVER Hey, nice work on this last release. Autonomy has been great, but I've noticed a bug. On a date, when I ask to join other NPC's sex (no matter who they are), another random NPC comes into the lot and runs at them, then take my place in the woohoo. Not a big thing, but it's a thing. Thanks for your time.

PS: not worthed to post in Technical Support section, sorry for any inconvenience.

Something weird happening in downloading the mod.

It says, Updated Tuesday at 11:33 AM, but  I see the name of download is WickedWhims 3.2.4.115j - 30 November 2017.zip ?

19 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Well, last time I told you that it would be nice to finally release an update on LL, and if everything goes right, that might just happen. :smiley:

WickedWhims 3.2.4.122

• Added solo sex autonomy (masturbation)
  • Made number of autonomy sex attempts for 'Low Sex Autonomy Level' setting the same as for 'Normal Sex Autonomy Level' setting
  • Made base chance of 'Low and Normal Sex Autonomy Level' settings slightly higher
  • Made time of the day matter more for Low Sex Autonomy Level setting
  • Made sex autonomy score objects distance to improve picking closer locations
  • Made autonomy joining to sex interactions limited by random number of Sims
  • Added 'Autonomy Specifics' settings for more control over segments of autonomy
    • Enable/Disable random sex, random solo sex, sex from romantic conversations, and joining to sex
  • Added general descriptions to 'Autonomy Level' settings
  • Fixed Sims picking bathrooms for sex even when looking for non-privacy locations
  • Added cramps pain animation
  • Added Fertility Treatment service accessible through phone to temporarily increase pregnancy chances
  • Made NPC Sims own and using birth control
  • Added 'NPC Birth Control Mode' to change if NPC Sims own birth control
  • Added Pregnancy Termination interaction apply moodlets
  • Made Pregnancy Test interaction apply moodlets for Sims with 'Family Oriented' and 'Hates Children' traits
  • Made period moodlet type random each day
  • Made 'Pregnancy Duration' setting allowed for minimum of 1 day as a valid number of days
  • Fixed Sims with the 'Infertile' trait still getting potential pregnancy notifications
  • Fixed the Fertility Test interaction being available with 'Simple or Disabled Pregnancy Mode' setting
  • Added 'Complete Undressing Type' setting to have more control over complete undressing
  • Made Sims get naked for undressing interactions
  • Added 'Interaction Undressing Autonomy' settings
  • Removed 'Interaction Outfit Change Switch' setting
  • Added 'ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit' command to fix active Sim nude outfit
  • Added 'ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit' command to fix all Sims nude outfit
  • Made nude outfit assurance more forceful
  • Made 'Nudity Autonomy' setting set to 'Full' by default
  • Made teen Sims be able to ask and be asked to move in
  • Made sex reactions more immediate
  • Fixed locked need motives changing during sex
  • Fixed being able to start sex interactions on residential lots when not invited
  • Fixed Sims dressing up to the wrong outfit
  • Fixed default penis models being visible in CAS
  • Fixed 'Nudity Reaction Switch' setting not working
  • Fixed custom objects missing focus bones
  • Added a Hidden Secret Feature

Hey!

Uh, well, I don't really have a way to tell what animation has Sims touching their genitalia, unless it's clearly flagged by the creator. So I'm not sure about that "functional" part you're talking about, but some way of tagging animations will exist, so maybe.

I will consider it!

Here's how I organize it:

Clover_2017-12-16_15-38-58.png

Well, you can tell NPC Sims to stop or use the 'ww.stopsex' command.

Please don't delete anything. You can just disable animations in-game, through the Animations Disabler menu, and it will have the same effect.

There is a command for that in the OP. :smiley:

Not really, it can though if you use CC underwear that does it, but nothing in WW.

Complete undressing will work like that in the next update. :smiley:

Hey! Sorry, there won't be a button to disable the whole mod.

You can disable all sex animations, disable nudity and nudity autonomy, and then you're just left with the relationship stuff. You need to look for it a little bit more. :smile:

I don't think this is worth making a lot trait, but maybe a sign that you put on a wall that makes Sims not have sex? That could be cool. :smiley: 

Hey!

Sex Autonomy Level settings do affect frequency for all Sims. Picking a player Sim isn't anything special, because if that Sim has enabled autonomy in general, then they are counted for sex autonomy. There is nothing specifically made for player Sims, it's like for every other Sim in the game.

By default, teen Sims can have sex, but only with other teen Sims. You will be able to disable teens completely from nudity and sex in the next update.

Random autonomy doesn't have anything that encourages a request, but having high friendship and/or romance level will translate to higher chances. Romancing with Sims has a possibility to trigger sex.

If you go as far as trying to encourage it, why not just ask straight?

Where's the download for the new update? Still says November 30 2017 3.2.4.115???

There seems to almost always be an Outdated mod error popping up every now and then. The game will also sometimes fail to save resulting in loss of data, WW also makes the game laggier. Any part I am doing wrong? I put my animation files outside of the WW folder, does that really affect the game?

47 minutes ago, scorpioalex said:

It says you can do anal too but it doesn't give you the option, only vaginal and teasing. Where's the option for other positions other than reverse cowgirl?

You need correct animations for type of sex you want to use, download and install them in Mods folder and have fun!

Hi, this is such an amazing MOD and I have been using this MOD for a while and love it but have been running in to a few issues lately and don't know how to fix it. In Build mode, a lot of cabinets, wardrobes and table CC aren't able to be placed in the world and it just say script failed. These things used to work fine. I also can't place any CC sofas in the world and I get the WickedWhims Error warning message. My game is update and so is the mod. I've tried just removing the mod and downloading again and nothing has worked so far. If there is anything anyone could suggest I'd be sooo grateful. 

Thanks! :smile: 

Hi Turbo,

As you know, you've produced a great mod.

Have sort of a feature request - would it be possible for sims in heat to engage in solo sex?

It looks as though when sims have high desire the only option is sex, but it would be fun if on some cases where there's no such option (or even if there is), they would masturbate instead of having sex.

It could also reduce their social (somehow in my opinion it makes sense).

Do you think it's something that could be added?

1 hour ago, lorencoles said:

Hi, this is such an amazing MOD and I have been using this MOD for a while and love it but have been running in to a few issues lately and don't know how to fix it. In Build mode, a lot of cabinets, wardrobes and table CC aren't able to be placed in the world and it just say script failed. These things used to work fine. I also can't place any CC sofas in the world and I get the WickedWhims Error warning message. My game is update and so is the mod. I've tried just removing the mod and downloading again and nothing has worked so far. If there is anything anyone could suggest I'd be sooo grateful. 

Download sims4studio and goto Tools/Batch Fixes/CAS/Update CAS CC Pets Patch.

do the same for objects- Tools/Batch Fixes/Objects/Fix Objess for Cats & Dogs Patch.

and run the fixes :smile:

1 hour ago, lorencoles said:

Go here and download Sims 4 Studio (you need to be logged into the site), extract the contents of the rar in a folder and click on the file "S4Studio", then click on tools->batch Fixes->objects->Fix objects for Cats & Dogs Patch and voila you should be ok. The errors aren't caused by WW but by outdated cc...

Edit: I just saw somebody else already answered you :tongue:, well repetita iuvant!

On 12/16/2017 at 10:28 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Well, last time I told you that it would be nice to finally release an update on LL, and if everything goes right, that might just happen. :smiley:

WickedWhims 3.2.4.122

• Added solo sex autonomy (masturbation)
  • Made number of autonomy sex attempts for 'Low Sex Autonomy Level' setting the same as for 'Normal Sex Autonomy Level' setting
  • Made base chance of 'Low and Normal Sex Autonomy Level' settings slightly higher
  • Made time of the day matter more for Low Sex Autonomy Level setting
  • Made sex autonomy score objects distance to improve picking closer locations
  • Made autonomy joining to sex interactions limited by random number of Sims
  • Added 'Autonomy Specifics' settings for more control over segments of autonomy
    • Enable/Disable random sex, random solo sex, sex from romantic conversations, and joining to sex
  • Added general descriptions to 'Autonomy Level' settings
  • Fixed Sims picking bathrooms for sex even when looking for non-privacy locations
  • Added cramps pain animation
  • Added Fertility Treatment service accessible through phone to temporarily increase pregnancy chances
  • Made NPC Sims own and using birth control
  • Added 'NPC Birth Control Mode' to change if NPC Sims own birth control
  • Added Pregnancy Termination interaction apply moodlets
  • Made Pregnancy Test interaction apply moodlets for Sims with 'Family Oriented' and 'Hates Children' traits
  • Made period moodlet type random each day
  • Made 'Pregnancy Duration' setting allowed for minimum of 1 day as a valid number of days
  • Fixed Sims with the 'Infertile' trait still getting potential pregnancy notifications
  • Fixed the Fertility Test interaction being available with 'Simple or Disabled Pregnancy Mode' setting
  • Added 'Complete Undressing Type' setting to have more control over complete undressing
  • Made Sims get naked for undressing interactions
  • Added 'Interaction Undressing Autonomy' settings
  • Removed 'Interaction Outfit Change Switch' setting
  • Added 'ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit' command to fix active Sim nude outfit
  • Added 'ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit' command to fix all Sims nude outfit
  • Made nude outfit assurance more forceful
  • Made 'Nudity Autonomy' setting set to 'Full' by default
  • Made teen Sims be able to ask and be asked to move in
  • Made sex reactions more immediate
  • Fixed locked need motives changing during sex
  • Fixed being able to start sex interactions on residential lots when not invited
  • Fixed Sims dressing up to the wrong outfit
  • Fixed default penis models being visible in CAS
  • Fixed 'Nudity Reaction Switch' setting not working
  • Fixed custom objects missing focus bones
  • Added a Hidden Secret Feature

I downloaded this in download section but it still comes up as the previous update in the game notification. When will this be updated as public and renamed as December update 2017?

3 minutes ago, vortex500 said:

How do you give your females dicks/strapons for sex scenes? I read something about a standing to pee option, or that it was apparently changed to a "Do you have a penis" flag or something but I cant find either.

Standing to pee option is in CAS, in gender settings (when you look at genders icons, you'll see there three dots, click there and change options)

I install two different animations pack but i still have only 5 choises per category (blowjob, handjob etc). Both packs includes more than 200 positions, but i can see only 5 on each category. I have to wait to unlock more possitions later or i have to do something to unlock all the positions?

Can you make a female robot to take the around town and train with in public? Of course that works for your mod. I think it would be interesting to see what some of the people come up with the robot will not care where is at, but at lower level your character we'll always be looking and shameful until higher level. I am not smart enough, but I think that would be good.