WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

6 hours ago, TheWhite said:

Can you link me to it please!? I had a look at the Patreon page and I didn't see periods anywhere. I did read the description.

Go to the first page of this topic, [the Mod description] Read the part titled;- Unreleased Changes.

Everything you need to know about this Mod is in the description if you read it [all of it] including the link to the Patreon release. :dissapointed:

Happy simmin.

10 hours ago, mitskits said:

5a12877fc16fd_11-20-17_9-40-35AM.thumb.png.5f697f4791e01dccb736445639733602.png

I'm just wondering why i have this issue with my animations including oraljob, handjob and vaginal... i have the latest wickedwhims and 1.33 sims version.. maybe somebody can help me..

I noticed you have the BB penis..this penis works ok for me but the BB female body caused my sims' arms in CAS to look very weird. The Pets update broke the mod slightly for me, so I took it off till it works 100% again. Sadly, the Pets update broke so many mods... 

49 minutes ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

I noticed you have the BB penis..this penis works ok for me but the BB female body caused my sims' arms in CAS to look very weird. The Pets update broke the mod slightly for me, so I took it off till it works 100% again. Sadly, the Pets update broke so many mods... 

Using;-

BB Female bottom.package

BB female top.package

Look's fine to me, he must have something conflicting with it.

11-20-17_7-05-53 PM.png

11-20-17_7-05-45 PM.png

11 hours ago, mitskits said:

Spoiler

5a12877fc16fd_11-20-17_9-40-35AM.thumb.png.5f697f4791e01dccb736445639733602.png

I'm just wondering why i have this issue with my animations including oraljob, handjob and vaginal... i have the latest wickedwhims and 1.33 sims version.. maybe somebody can help me..

Is that one of Amra72's new animations for animated penis? If it is you also need to download the new rig by Azmodan22 or the penis won't animate. Also don't forget to delete Denton's rig that comes with WickedWhims.

Edited by Vampiressa
3 hours ago, xavierpunkreno said:

Anyone having the issue where all outfits get replaced by Everyday 1's outfit after using WW?

Yes.  Whatever outfit is used, (Formal 3 or Party 5 for example), they all revert to the original copy...

If I made outfit 5 from cloning outfit 3 in formal, it reverts to the original clone.  Hope that makes sense?

On 11/18/2017 at 11:47 AM, vulpes19 said:

I've encountered a bug that changed all of my sim's outfits so that they all looked the same after they had sex.  This bug is only happening when the cum layers visibility settings are turned on, and some one cums on the character at the end of sex.  Turning this feature off, prevents the bug.

This work around might help. It worked for me.

On 11/18/2017 at 11:27 PM, stillsolo said:

Can you at least describe what's going on?  What's the default penis you have on?
Does his dick disappear or something?  Does it change color? 
Do you have the bones installed and it's now stiff and not fluid with movements or...? etc.  Need a little more than 'goes all funny'.

Id show a pic but okay I did have a mod to make the penis better looking or something, but I removed that, it still happens.

It doesn't disappear nor color changing, the best way to explain it is, it bends and gets really long during sex. Sometimes glitches through the male or female sim as while. if a screenshot is need Ill try to include one. 

Its possible its the sex poses I have that does it. Other then that one I had..but wait..could it be a mod called "better bodies"? 

Thank you for ur reply!

On 11/18/2017 at 11:27 PM, stillsolo said:

Can you at least describe what's going on?  What's the default penis you have on?
Does his dick disappear or something?  Does it change color? 
Do you have the bones installed and it's now stiff and not fluid with movements or...? etc.  Need a little more than 'goes all funny'.

Heres a pic I got! although I did get it fixed abit. still doesnt go in the right place.

11-20-17_9-47-34 PM.png

14 minutes ago, jacisepticeye said:

Heres a pic I got! although I did get it fixed abit. still doesnt go in the right place.

11-20-17_9-47-34 PM.png

Delete the Denton rig in your WW folder if your using the Azmoden22 rig.

if that's not it, post a picture of your Mod folder & i will help you if i can.

10 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

Is that one of Amra72's new animations for animated penis? If it is you also need to download the new rig by Azmodan22 or the penis won't animate. Also don't forget to delete Denton's rig that comes with WickedWhims.

I have the latest update of Azmodan22 rigs and BB body for female and male. I deleted the female ones but nothing change. I also deleted the Denton's rig but I stil have the same problem... I also have a lag with legs during ww animations. they don't act normaly and smooth as before. they just move back and forward.

7 minutes ago, mitskits said:

I have the latest update of Azmodan22 rigs and BB body for female and male. I deleted the female ones but nothing change. I also deleted the Denton's rig but I stil have the same problem... I also have a lag with legs during ww animations. they don't act normaly and smooth as before. they just move back and forward.

Take out BB male & try it. [make sure you make a clean save before removing mods & delete the localthumbcache.package].