WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

works beautifully on 1.25 - out of curiosity, anyone knows of a single download with all of the known animation packs by all the different authors in one single zip/rar/7z? xD

Hey there! I'm running the same version and like you, experiencing few issues, I think a lot of it has come from the addition of toddlers and vampires recently,

To answer you're question, I don't think that would ever happen,

It would be 100 times easier for users I agree, but you see..

Animators are all responsible for the maintenance of their own mods, if one breaks then they all could if in one bundle,

Also, not all of the animations are to some people's tastes and this way you have complete control over what is seen in your game, for instance some people may not want forced or fetish etc,

The other point is that all animators work at different speeds, time zones etc and all them update at different times and frequency, some also work on different levels of patreon too.

It may be a chore to download them all individually but starting it is half the battle won smile.png once it's done, you need only install the odd update here and there and enjoy the fruits of your labour!

would mod creators hate me if i do that? lol

i'd obviously keep the paid anims out of the anim pack though. for obvious reasons.

i'd also keep a date on the last time i updated my animations, even on the smallest changes.

works beautifully on 1.25 - out of curiosity, anyone knows of a single download with all of the known animation packs by all the different authors in one single zip/rar/7z? xD

Hey there! I'm running the same version and like you, experiencing few issues, I think a lot of it has come from the addition of toddlers and vampires recently,

Animators are all responsible for the maintenance of their own mods, if one breaks then they all could if in one bundle,

Also, not all of the animations are to some people's tastes and this way you have complete control over what is seen in your game, for instance some people may not want forced or fetish etc,

The other point is that all animators work at different speeds, time zones etc and all them update at different times and frequency, some also work on different levels of patreon too.

It may be a chore to download them all individually but starting it is half the battle won smile.png once it's done, you need only install the odd update here and there and enjoy the fruits of your labour!

i'd obviously keep the paid anims out of the anim pack though. for obvious reasons.

i'd also keep a date on the last time i updated my animations, even on the smallest changes.

I think downloading and keeping them separately is a far safer option,

You're talking about having +1000 in one package, if one goes down, they all will,

Could also be conflict possibly as some creations could share same name or details which will result in a lot of renaming issues

Guest Redabyss

You're free to do what you want with our packages. But again, we update from time to time, so I don't think it's a viable option, as you would have to update the package manually every single time.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Turbodriver, thanks again for this awesome mod.

Do you see any evidence that wickedwhims interferes with birthdays/dying of old age?  

I have two retired ladies who love your mod, and these Sims use it (do it!) frequently with friends and family.  Both have the long-lived trait, and prior experience showed that the long-lived trait extends the elder span from 10 to 34 days ... so I expected them to both keel over and go with the grim reaper (giving room for the next generation).  Except, they didn't.  They are now at 38 days and counting - did they wicked woohoo for an extra 4 days during that span ... I wouldn't doubt it.  I'm wondering, too, if the base game had a "die of old age" event, the grim reaper saw that they were busy, and forgot about them.  I love them both, but the clock is ticking for the next generation.

I have heard that the elder age span is variable, but I don't believe that's true now (if it was prior to last years' updates).

It could be since Sims in the sex interaction don't allow any other interactions to trigger on them so the Grim Reaper couldn't appear because of that. I will look into that, thanks!

Can someone please give me a download link that has all the required animations included? Its such a fucking pain sifting through them all...

So you want other people to gather up all the animations available for you? <_<

Well snowflake everyone here had to gather and download all the animations if they wanted to use them, so can you and there are none that are required just pick what you like and download them yourself. :P

Plus you may not actually want EVERY animation pack, not that they are not any good. But simply as there are so many that you may prefer to just pick and choose the packs you want most. All the animations are great but if you have all of them its a lot of animation choices to select when sex occurs and choose from. 

Turbo actually does an amazing job of listing as many as possible on his page 1 of  his WW download page. Have a look through that list :)

Plus you may not actually want EVERY animation pack, not that they are not any good. But simply as there are so many that you may prefer to just pick and choose the packs you want most. All the animations are great but if you have all of them its a lot of animation choices to select when sex occurs and choose from.

Turbo actually does an amazing job of listing as many as possible on his page 1 of his WW download page. Have a look through that list :)

Nicely put and couldn't have said it any better :)

The reality of something like this would be far more time consuming as these packages are constantly updated and you'd have to manually update your own package everytime,

Names for animation are set in s4pe and the XML, if any animations share the same or similar names, that would need renaming,

In a nutshell...

It's gonna take a lot more time to do this then it would download them individually and check in from time to time and grab the odd update here and there :)

I looked into the shrinking list issue and I don't think this will ever be fixed.

The interface in Sims 4 is made using flash to allow for easy scaling without any loss of quality. Every interface is a Scaleform GFx file that can be looked up with any Flash decompiler. After searching through Sims 4 interface system, called Olympus, I found the class that is most likely responsible for lists in the game.

The issue of the shrinking list can be explained very easily. The list itself is inside a window so everything around that list is a margin. After the list opens everything has to be set up in place. There is one line in the code that updates the window vertical size which applies the margin base on the previous height of the window. Because the interface system is not designed to have a list open up multiple times in a row, the height is being carried over from the previous window and the margin is being applied every single time, making the list smaller. That portion of the code can be seen in the image below.

post-536691-0-05451100-1495711402_thumb.png

I can edit this script, but there is no point doing that.

Editing this file would mean that the mod has to be updated every single time there is a new version of the game because the whole interface system would have to be overridden and the mod wouldn't be backward compatible anymore.

A great mod called 'UI Cheats Extension' does that and my edits would conflict with it too.

It's not worth it.

The only way to fix it is if Maxis will do it.

hei i think i found a bug 

it seems that when i tried to stop sex/change/add sims sometimes theres bug that 1/2 sims have sex but the rest didnt do sex

and when i tried with ww.fix ww.stopsex it didnt help 

i must restart my game to make it normal 

good luck with your awesome mod SeemsGood

edit because of lag i make same word

Guest Redabyss

in Sims 3 At sex, the animation  tits  looks more lively (whys  in Sims 4 is this not so?  ,,,,,,Or I do not understand something ...

Can someone explain to me

( :angel:

Because there are no tits bone.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

A new game update was just released to add support for the upcoming Parenthood Game Pack and this WickedWhims update makes sure everything works fine with it.

LoversLab release changes:

• Added support for version 1.30.103.1210
  • Made sure cum moodlets will always update after cleaning
  • Fixed underwear randomization command not working
  • Fixed some relationship tests not working

Patreon changes:

• Added support for version 1.30.103.1210
  • Added Sims Statistics for sex, exhibitionism and other (global settings coming soon)
  • Made sure cum moodlets will always update after cleaning
  • Made exclusive NPC Sims sex interactions not allow for pregnancy (not yet)
  • Made Sims not react to solo teasing sex interaction if the Sim in it is not undressed
  • Fixed underwear randomization command not working
  • Fixed some relationship tests not working

in Sims 3 At sex, the animation  tits  looks more lively (whys  in Sims 4 is this not so?  ,,,,,,Or I do not understand something ...
Can someone explain to me
( :angel:

Because there are no tits bone.

That's not necessarily true, I still haven't seen anybody try to confirm that.

I cant seem to get my Chloe to dress properly after sex. She is always bottomless or naked as is the other sex partner. I have exhibitionism turned off. I have auto undress turned on but i cant seem to find exactly where i check or uncheck to make sure the sims ( my own as well as the NPC's) dress fully again after sex :(

Help!

So it seems im not able to download the Resource.cfg because whenever i try, drobpox has reached its limit... anyone has another mirror to get it?

Copy your mod folder to desktop & start the game. Close the game and check in your mod folder, normally the game made one for you. Now you can cut/copy paste everything back into the game's mod folder from the desktop one.

If that doesn't help copy paste this into notepad:

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile */*.package

PackedFile */*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

In the file you remove the enters and you save it as a Resource.cfg file

GrTz

hei i think i found a bug 

it seems that when i tried to stop sex/change/add sims sometimes theres bug that 1/2 sims have sex but the rest didnt do sex

and when i tried with ww.fix ww.stopsex it didnt help 

i must restart my game to make it normal 

good luck with your awesome mod SeemsGood

edit because of lag i make same word

yeah i kinda had the same problem.

in my case they (3-4 sims) had sex for like 1 sec then back to T position after that endless loop of this.

i rolled back to 2.2.3.100 that fixed it.

I cant seem to get my Chloe to dress properly after sex. She is always bottomless or naked as is the other sex partner. I have exhibitionism turned off. I have auto undress turned on but i cant seem to find exactly where i check or uncheck to make sure the sims ( my own as well as the NPC's) dress fully again after sex :(

Help!

There's an option to make them auto dress after sex. It's under sex settings > special outfits settings iirc.