WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

12 minutes ago, VampyrePrince said:

No, I'm not using that. It worked on my previous household before the problem one, but now the sims just default to the underwear when making them nude. I'm actually not sure what happened.

You may not be using Better Bodies but you must be using any other similar body replacement mod, otherwise the sims wouldn't have genitalia. If you're seeing the default underwear after pets update it means that the body replacement mod you're using needs to be updated to work again.

Edited by Vampiressa

EDIT: Beat to the punch.

Sims don't get nude in cas without some kind of mod. WickedWhims doesn't do that, it's something else.

Edited by Guest

I think I may know what's doing it. I did a bunch of batch fixes in Sims 4 Studio and may have accidentally made the default Lunar Eclipse penis not appear in CAS. They were working fine before I did that. I don't use any body mods or anything, and like I said they worked just fine before. Maybe I just need to reinstall one of my mods.

*Edit. No, none of that was the answer. I'm not sure what's going on now.

Edited by VampyrePrince

Having a problem where all CC couches cannot be placed, as well as another problem where sims cannot pick up food. Both problems generate an orange text warning message from wicked whims.
Running Sims 4 version 1.36.102.1020. I hope this helps.

(Edit): Found a fix using Sims 4 Studio batch fix, but leaving the pastebin links just in case it can help with something else.

lastException.txt : Pastebin
WickedWhimsException.txt : Pastebin

Edited by Tabernath
Added links: Found fix
3 hours ago, VampyrePrince said:

I think I may know what's doing it. I did a bunch of batch fixes in Sims 4 Studio and may have accidentally made the default Lunar Eclipse penis not appear in CAS. They were working fine before I did that. I don't use any body mods or anything, and like I said they worked just fine before. Maybe I just need to reinstall one of my mods.

*Edit. No, none of that was the answer. I'm not sure what's going on now.

You say you don't use body mods but then you say you're using Lunar Eclipse penis... well, I inform you that Lunar Eclipse penis is a body mod, one that replaces the botton body part of all the sims wearing the "naked" outfit if you have installed the default version. As I said before you should revise that kind of mod.

Also in case you didn't know, WhickedWhims includes as default a body mod for the penis. It's TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package and I suspect that's the file that replaces the underwear when removing clothes in CAS, check that you aren't missing it.

Edited by Vampiressa
1 hour ago, Vampiressa said:

You say you don't use body mods but then you say you're using Lunar Eclipse penis... well, I inform you that Lunar Eclipse penis is a body mod, one that replaces the botton body part of all the sims wearing the "naked" outfit if you have installed the default version. As I said before you should revise that kind of mod.

Also in case you didn't know, WhickedWhims includes as default a body mod for the penis. It's TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package and I suspect that's the file that replaces the underwear when removing clothes in CAS, check that you aren't missing it.

I guess I was just thinking of 'body mod' as something that changed the appearance of the upper body or the build of the body itself, I feel kind of dumb for not thinking of the Lunar Eclipse being a body mod. I've been sick and my brain has been all over the place. I found out what was doing it though. It was a pair of underwear that had assigned itself, for some weird reason, as a default of some sort. I fixed it.

40 minutes ago, Jerethi50 said:

getting an error on the newest tumblr download link, error 500 wich has something to do with invalid characters in the file name

I've been getting the same error all day. If wicked needs any help, I'd be happy to maintain a github page for users to download releases from. Simfileshare isn't great

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I lot is going on with LL so I was waiting, but I guess it's time to release the update here too. This will work with the new game patch and the Cats & Dogs expansion.

Sorry for no replies to the posts, I read them, but I'm a little overwhelmed right now to focus on them.

WickedWhims 3.2.4.115g & 3.2.4.115h

• Added support for version 1.36.102.1020
  • Updated censorship override for pets
  • Updated Sims rig thanks to Denton47
  • Made mod exception files include version in the file name
  • Fixed an issue with Maxis code related to animations
  • Fixed dynamic overrides not being applied correctly

WickedWhims 3.2.4.120

• Added 'Nudist' Lot Trait  
    • Removes all skill based undressing restrictions when on the lot
    • Lowers amount of nudity skill experience gained by 75% when on the lot
  • Reworked 'Ask to Get Naked' to depend on the current situation and not nudity skill
  • Made Sims more willing to undress if other Sims around are already undressed
  • Added generated report file with a list of all animations

I love this mod, however,  would it be possible to adjust HOW other sims respond to nudity and sex based on personality?  Maybe something like, say my sim strips down in the bar..  even with reactions turned on all anyone does is  get a bubble over their head and maybe walk away. I think it would make it more fun if  the reactions were more shocked,  sims being all ' OMG' and  some getting disgusted and leaving, maybe some gathering around and watching and cheering. lol   Kind of like  the entertainers back in sims 3 when they would play the guitar or something on the street corner a crowd would come .  It would be so funny If I had an exhibitionist sim decide to  whack himself off  on the corner it should get more of a reaction than just heads turn as they keep on walking.. cheering and watching.. to  yelling angrily to  put cloths back on.. and depending on sims traits,  if another exhibitionist is in the group.. maybe decide to join in on the fun. 

Is this something possible with mods?  more varied and realistic reactions, and maybe affecting relationships,  negative impact  with more prudish  offended sims.. and positive impact  on more open minded sims lol..  

16 hours ago, VampyrePrince said:

I guess I was just thinking of 'body mod' as something that changed the appearance of the upper body or the build of the body itself, I feel kind of dumb for not thinking of the Lunar Eclipse being a body mod. I've been sick and my brain has been all over the place. I found out what was doing it though. It was a pair of underwear that had assigned itself, for some weird reason, as a default of some sort. I fixed it.

That's good news :blush:

I see why you may have though that and it's ok. If you've never made mods and/or haven't tried to understand how then game handles the bodies and clothes models is normal to think that the penis is just like an accessory that gets added to the Sim's legs, but actually penis and vags mods replace the whole botton part of the Sim from the hips to the ankles.

On 6/27/2016 at 7:12 AM, TURBODRIVER said:
Have an issue?
This is not the place to post about it!
Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!
tumblr_oebh5pcapC1vwgrfio1_1280.png
Also known as WickedWoohoo mod.
WickedWhims 3.2.4.115h - 10 November 2017
Requires The Sims 4 version 1.31.37.10201.32.1.10201.33.38.1020
1.34.18.10201.35.10.1010 or 1.36.102.1020
No Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are required
Version 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31, 1.32, 1.33, 1.34, 1.35, 1.36 will work!
Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23, 1.24, 1.25 will not work!
Make sure to at least read the FAQ before posting!
Want early builds of the mod? Check my Patreon!
List of changes different from the LoversLab release is available under 'Unreleased Changes' section.

Wicked.pngWhat is this mod?
Do you want your Sims to have sex? Do you want to try naturism or flash your neighbors? Try WickedWhims!

WickedWhims is a mod that offers animated sexnudity interactions, exhibitionism interactions, relationship enhancements and gameplay improvements.

New custom interactions, custom mechanics, custom skills, custom traits, custom moodlets, custom whims, custom jobs, custom reactions, nudity autonomy, sex autonomy, custom story progression and enhancements to existing gameplay.

Read about the features and check out the screenshots and videos at the end of the post!
Features.pngFeatures - Everything You Can Do
  • Sex
    • Start, invite to and join sex interactions
      • Teasing, Handjob, Footjob, Oraljob, Vaginal, Anal, Climax
    • Undress Sims in sex
      • Outfit Top, Outfit Bottom, Leggings, Shoes, Hat, Gloves, Glasses, Head Accessories, Hand Accessories, Other Accessories or Completely
    • Cum
      • Get applied automatically after sex or manually if Sims are ready to climax on face, chest, back, vagina, butt or feet
      • Grants positive or negative moodlet depending on Sim traits (Cum Slut, Romantic, Slob, Hates Children)
      • Gets cleaned from performing hygiene related interactions
    • Modify Sims gender recognition individually or globally
    • Strap-Ons (requires additional mods to use)
    • Autonomy
      • Affected by Sims relations, situation, location, time of the day, day of the week
      • Triggered in random situations or by flirting
    • Pregnancy
      • Triggers from Vaginal or Climax sex
      • Condom inventory object (order with the computer or buy through Build/Buy Mode)
      • Terminate pregnancy with Sim smartphone
      • Sims with the 'Hates Children' trait require protection to perform vagina or climax sex
      • Sims with the 'Lazy' or 'Clumsy' traits have increased chance of pregnancy in some situations
    • Relationships
      • Respecting Sims relationships base on friendship level, romance level, desire level, current mood, current moodlets, skills, traits, hygiene level, relationship status and current situation
      • Affecting Sims relationships (gender preference, social motive, trait moodlets, conversation moodlets, social context)
    • Sex Skill
      • Increases from having sex
      • Determines Sims satisfaction from sex in different flavors (happy, energized, focused, inspired, playful or confident) depending on traits
    • Whims
      • Sex with Romantic Partner
      • Sex with New Romantic Interest
      • Sex with Someone
      • Sex with Someone in Public
    • Traits
      • Cum Slut Sim Reward Trait for 500 points makes Sims react to cum positively
      • Sexually Alluring Sim Reward Trait for 3000 points makes asked Sims always agree to sex propositions
      • Asexual Sim Reward Trait for 500 points makes Sim never agree to sex propositions
      • Hypersexual Lot Trait increases base sex autonomy chances
      • Sims with the 'Noncommittal' trait are more willing to cheat on their partners
      • Sims with the 'Evil' trait are more willing to have sex with Sims that are in relationships
      • Sims with the 'Loner' trait are more willing to agree to sex with a known Sim
      • Sims with the 'Bro' trait are more willing to agree to sex with other Sims that have the 'Bro' trait
      • Sims with the 'Dance Machine' trait or high 'Dancing' skill have better sex
      • Sims with the 'Self-Assured' trait have a higher chance to start autonomy sex
    • Reactions
      • Jealousy reaction with 6 different flavors and moodlets (base on relationship and respects Player and Polyamorous traits)
      • Reaction to sex with 8 different flavors and moodlets (base on the mood, traits, relationship, and family relations)
    • Desire
      • Gained from flirting and seeing nudity
      • Grants positive sexual moodlet or negative uncomfortable moodlet
      • Affects Sims sex satisfaction and erection
      • Sims with the 'Alluring' trait help gaining more desire
      • Sims with the 'Romantic' trait gain more desire
      • Sims with the 'Unflirty' trait gain less desire
    • Moodlets
      • Sex Outdoors
      • New Sex Partner
    • Integration with the Basemental Drugs mod

• Nudity
    • Undress Outfit
      • Top, Bottom, Shoes or Fully
    • Undress Underwear
      • Top and Bottom
    • Performing outfit specific tasks naked (yoga, massage, exercise, sleep, etc.)
    • Skinny Dipping, Nude Steam Room, Nude Hot Tub and Streaking available for teens
    • Skills
      • Increases from being nude and performing interactions nude
        • Conversations about Nudity, Flashing, Skinny Dipping, Streaking, Nude in Hot Tub, Nude in Steam Room, Nude Massage, Naked Dance, Nude Workout, Nude Jogging, Nude Yoga, Nude Meditation, Taking Naked Selfies, Taking Photos of Other Nude Sims
      • Naturism Skill
        • Greater happiness from being nude
        • Decreased loss of hygiene when performing interactions naked
        • Increased confidence to undress around family members
      • Exhibitionism Skill
        • Available only from Level 3 of Naturism skill
        • Requires Exhibitionist Sim Reward Trait for 500 points
        • Flashing boobs, pussy, butt, dick or fully
        • Streaking on command
        • Increased confidence to undress
    • Underwear
      • Change Sim underwear for any outfit
      • Randomize all Sims underwear
    • Penis
      • Support for all genders
      • Menu to pick different penis models from different authors
    • Whims
      • Flash Someone
      • Admire Yourself In a Mirror
      • Undress Clothes
      • Talk About Exhibitionism
    • Reactions
      • Shocked or positive reaction to nudity base on Sims relationship, nudity skill and traits
      • Privacy violation base on Sims relationship and nudity skill
    • Social Interactions
      • Compliment Sexy Body, Talk About Nudity, Convince To Nudity, Ask To Get Naked, Ask To Dress Up
    • Story Progression
      • Performing nudity related interactions and seeing nudity increases influence that converts into skill progress over time (mainly for NPC Sims)
    • Autonomy
      • Depends on the appropriateness of current situation
    • Activities
      • Sims randomly lose parts of swimwear outfit when jumping to water

• Relationships
    • Support for Polygamy/Polyamory relationships
      • Allows for multiple marriages (limited by one engagement at once)
      • Allows for multiple boyfriends/girlfriends
    • Support for Incest relationships
    • Support for Adult<->Teen relationships
    • Allows for multiple Sims to 'Stay the Night'
    • Global jealousy switch
    • Sim Gender Preference switch
    • Traits
      • Polyamorous Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points allows Sims to have multiple open romantic or sexually committed relationships and don't get jealous about their loved ones having more than one partner
      • Incest Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points allows Sims for incest interactions between relative Sims that have this trait

Naturism.pngWhat are basics of Naturism?
Naturism is the basic nudity skill with 5 levels that every Sim starts with. Every level allows Sims to undress around more Sims and in more open locations.
Experience for nudity skills is gained by being naked, looking at naked Sims, performing interactions naked, admiring your body in the mirrors, and talking about it with other Sims.
Being around other Sims in revealing outfits like swimwear or sleepwear will help too. You can get naked right away in the comfort of your house.
NPC Sims seeing nudity or talking about nudity will gain influence that will be converted into skill progress after one day. Player Sims will gain skill progress instantly.

Special Naturism skill bonus prevents loss of hygiene when performing tasks naked.
Naturism doesn't allow flashing other Sims.
Child Sims will gain influence from seeing naked parents and will learn Naturism faster when adult.

You can disable Nudity skills and restrictions in the Nudity Settings.
You can change any Sim underwear by clicking on them.
Exhibitionism.pngWhat are basics of Exhibitionism?
Exhibitionism is an advanced nudity skill with 5 levels that require converting from an experienced Naturist. Every Sim with at least level 3 of Naturism can turn into an Exhibitionist.
To convert from Naturist to Exhibitionist your Sim needs at least level 3 of the Naturism Skill and needs to buy the Exhibitionist Reward Trait from the Rewards Store. Your progress of the skill will be kept.

Exhibitionism allows Sims to flash other Sims and go streaking on command. Undressing around other Sims and in more open locations is much easier for exhibitionists.
Exhibitionists are more willing to pick open and public locations for sex.
Sex.pngWhat are basics of Sex?
Sex requires animations to play and the default mod only offers few. It's important to install more animations if interested in performing sex.

Sex can be started by clicking on objects or the ground. Try clicking on the bed and selecting the 'Wicked -> Sex' option.
During sex, you can change the sex position by clicking on Sims or change the sex location by clicking on objects around.
While Sims are in sex, click on your active Sim to be able to invite others to sex. Make sure you have installed animations supporting threesomes and more.
You can swap Sims spots in sex by selecting the active Sim you want to swap and clicking on other Sim in the sex interaction.
Climax animations are accessible when Sims reach that point in sex and ability to apply cum will appear as well. Climax animations aren't always available.

To open up more sex options, consider removing Age Restrictions between adults and teens (Relationship Settings) or using Incest traits. Changing Gender Recognition of specific Sims or in general (Sex Settings -> Gender Settings) will allow you to open up more combinations of Sims in sex. You can enable Always Accept (Sex Settings -> Cheats) to make every Sim accept sex propositions.

Cum is applied on Sims after sex or it can be applied manually when Sims are ready to climax. Cum being applied automatically depends on the animation creator settings.

Pregnancy depends on the pregnancy chance set in settings (Sex Settings -> Pregnancy Settings) and only occurs during vaginal or climax sex after around 5-10 seconds.
After sex, pregnancy will require few hours to be counted as real but this process can be instant if you perform the pregnancy test.
Condoms can be ordered using a computer or bought in the Build/Buy mode. Click on the condom in the Sim inventory during sex to apply it.
Pregnant Sims can remove the pregnancy by using their phone.

Desire is a hidden need that will grow from flirting and seeing nudity. Desire level will affect Sims satisfaction from sex as well as their acceptance of sex offers.

Sex skill is mainly used to determine Sims satisfaction from sex. Experience for sex skill is gained when having sex, especially with more experienced Sims.
Sex skill will affect Sims satisfaction from sex which is represented by gained moodlets after sex.
Installation.pngCommands - HAAAAAAAAX!
Nudity Commands:
  • Command 'ww.random_sims_underwear' will randomize all NPC Sims underwear [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.set_nudity_skill <level 1-5>' will set current nudity skill level of the active Sim [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.set_global_nudity_skill <level 1-5>' will set nudity skill level of all the Sims in the game [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.convert_to_exhibitionism' will convert the active Sim to exhibitionism [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.global_convert_to_exhibitionism' will convert all of the Sims in the game to exhibitionism [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.remove_exhibitionist_trait' will revert Sim back to naturism [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.remove_global_exhibitionist_trait' will revert all of the Sims in the game back to naturism [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.global_revert_outfits' will dress up all of the Sims in the game [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.fix_nude_outfit' will attempt to fix all of the Sims in the game bathing outfit [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.give_erection' will apply an erection to the active Sim for 5 seconds [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.lose_erection' will remove the erection from the active Sim [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.simulate_nudity_story_progression' will simulate one day of nudity skill story progression [Cheat]

Sex Commands:
  • Command 'ww.fix' fixes most of the issues in general [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.stopsex' stops all sex interactions [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.applyoffset <sim_first_name> <sim_last_name> <X/Y/Z/A> <amount>' shifts active Sim position [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.manualnpcsex' enables ability to manually start NPC exclusive sex interactions [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.applycum <face/chest/back/vagina/butt/feet> [<first_name> <last_name>]' applies cum on Sim [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.clearcum' clears cum from selected Sim [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.sxnextlevel' grants level up of sex skill for selected Sim [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.givecondom' adds condom to selected Sim inventory [Cheat]
Suggestions.pngWant to suggest something?
I am always open for suggestions and there is a general list of ideas collected with the help of the community.

Before suggesting anything, check this list and look if your idea isn't already there, but don't hesitate to contribute to an existing suggestion to make it better.

Small features or improvements/extensions to existing content are really helpful.
When suggesting general content make sure to explain its purpose, functions, and potential.

Post suggestions anywhere you want, I will read them eventually. It's the best to post them here.
Question_Mark.pngFrequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Make sure to read the basics section about nudity, exhibitionism, and sex!

• Will there be jobs and careers?
    • Not yet, but I am getting there, it will take a while. Thanks for the interest!

• Is there some form of forced sex?
    • Not yet, but I am getting there, it will take a while. Thanks for the interest!

• Will sex and nudity be integrated as club activities?

• Are there gay/lesbian/other animations?
    • Look for more animations, WickedWhims does not limit any genders. If you want to use existing animations with different genders, change 'Gender Settings' and 'Gender Recognition Settings' in Sex Settings.
    • Talk to animations creators.

• How to enable incest, sex/romance with teens and polygamy/polyamory?
    • All settings related to that can be found in Relationship Settings.

• I have set to end the sex using climax, but it doesn't happen, why?
    • Current animations system is duration based, so the animations will play for the duration rather than loop count. I am trying to rework the animations system to detect loops which should resolve this issue.

• I am using the Height Slider mod and animations don't align, what to do?
    • Don't use the Height Slider mod. The game is not designed to handle different heights of Sims and there is nothing that can be done to fix this.

Issue.pngDo you have a problem?
Go ahead and check the WickedWhims Help Center.
If you want to report a bug then post about it over here. Errors, issues, crashes and other should go through the WickedWhims Help Center.
Bugs.pngKnown Bugs - Everything That's Wrong
  Hide contents

Changelog.pngChangelog - How Stuff Progressed
  Reveal hidden contents

Patreon.pngUnreleased Changes - Before LoversLab Release
  Reveal hidden contents

• Added support for version 1.36.99.1020
  • Added ‘Nudist’ Lot Trait  
  • Reworked 'Ask to Get Naked’ to depend on the current situation and not nudity skill
  • Fixed being able to use condoms even if Sims don’t need them

• Made Menstrual Cycle Pregnancy Mode enabled by default
  • Added descriptions and custom icons to period moodlets
  • Made Vampire Sims and Plant Sims be exempt from periods
  • Made Basemental Drugs Weed help with cramps
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine have lowered pregnancy chance by 25%
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine take longer to reach climax
  • Reworked Wicked Sex Shop Menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pills Box’ object for §140
  • Added 'Wicked Condoms Box’ object for §100
  • Removed 'Wicked Condom’ object from the Build/Buy menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pill’ object
  • Added birth control pills functionality
  • Made birth control pills slowly decrease in power when not used
  • Added informative 'Wearing a Condom’ moodlet for Sims with condoms
  • Added informative 'On Birth Control Pills’ moodlet for Sims on birth control
  • Added 'Birth Control Automatic Use’ setting
    • Auto use of condoms during any sex that can cause pregnancy
    • Auto use of birth control pills once a day
  • Added angry reaction and moodlet for parents that see their pregnant teen child
  • Made teens pregnancy belly finally work
  • Made Sims not reveal who is the “father” of the child after the pregnancy test
  • Made tracking potential pregnancy partners using Relationship Bits (Thanks, LittleMsSam)
  • Fixed multiple potential pregnancy partners not working
  • Fixed teen parents genetics not working correctly
  • Fixed pregnancy being possible by Sims that can’t impregnate
  • Fixed obvious indication that a Sim in sex is not fertile at the moment
  • Fixed condom object not having a proper thumbnail
  • Fixed 'Pregnancy Test’ interaction not being available for teens
  • Improved penis models
    • Improved animations compatibility by changing the shape to perfectly fit the old version
    • Made seams look better for female Sims
    • Made the hard version tip more defined
    • Other minor visual changes
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet power lower for Naturist Sims
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet require at least level 2 of the Naturism skill
  • Removed 'Being Naked’ moodlet from Exhibitionist Sims
  • Updated integration with Basemental Drugs
  • Made all constant game updates match Sims minutes (1500ms)
  • Added new pussy flashing animation made by Mike24

• Added 'Birth Control Mode' setting with 'Perfect' and 'Realistic' options
  • Made the possible pregnancy notification not display with Perfect Birth Control setting when birth control is used
  • Made the 'Overrides_Skin_Tones' package only contain default skin tones
  • Added optional 'Extra_Skin_Tones' package with 80 extra skin tones
  • Improved new penis models compatibility
  • Changed 'Asexual' trait to 'Sexually Abstinent' trait
  • Made desire increase slower from romantic conversations
  • Made adult naturist Sims not gain desire from seeing nudity
  • Made nudity affect desire increase from friendly and romantic conversations
  • Made Sims with low need motives not count towards sex autonomy
  • Fixed installer not installing all required files

• New Penis Models
  • Added initial Menstrual Cycle System (unfinished)  
    • Disabled by default in this release. It will be enabled by default once complete
    • Every Sim capable of birth has its own unique menstrual cycle
    • Cramps Moodlet - do you feel like someone is violently squeezing your insides?
    • On Period Moodlets  
      • Sad? Dazed? Stressed? Angry? Or simply uncomfortable?
    • Fertility Awareness Test - what are my chances for a baby?  
      • Take the 'Fertility Awareness Test' available on any toilet
    • Added 'Unfertile' reward trait for Sims that don't want to get pregnant  
      • Costs 500 Satisfaction Points
    • Made male Sims fertility affected by age
    • Made the 'Fertile' trait increase pregnancy chances by 20%
    • Made vampires gain more desire towards Sims on their period
  • Added 'Pregnancy Duration' setting  
    • If you're using MCCC, consider setting both for the same number of days
  • Made Sims undress their top when breastfeeding
  • Made Sims waters break when about to give birth
  • Added new butt flashing animation made by Mike24
  • Made 'Sexually Alluring' trait require talking with a Sim at least once to work
  • Made nudity autonomy undress top first
  • Improved 'Full Sex Progression' setting  
    • Higher chance to continue to the next sex category
    • Animation stages play correctly
  • Fixed 'Flirt' and 'Ask on Date' interactions being displayed twice on teen Sims
  • Fixed 'Exchange Promise Rings' and 'Propose' interactions being available for teens at the same time
  • Fixed issues with penis texture updates
  • Fixed issues with privacy tests
  • Fixed issues with penis picker menu
  • Fixed issues with Sims components tests
  • Fixed issues with saving sex interactions

• Added dick flashing animation made by Mike24
  • Added ‘Default Woohoo Switch’ setting (enabled by default)
  • Added 'Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy’ setting to prevent NPC Sims joining Player Sims sex
  • Made vagina cum turn to butt cum when applied on Sims with a penis
  • Made Global Jealousy Cheat count towards sex autonomy Sims pairing
  • Added 'animation_allowed_for_random’ XML field to prevent animations from being picked randomly

Installation.pngInstallation - Really Easy!
If you have previously installed mods for The Sims 4 then you should be familiar with this process.

If you're using the Windows Installer version then skip this instruction. Make sure to remove WickedWhims files before using the installer if you had the mod installed manually before.

• 1. Open the downloaded mod archive file with an archive manager. Example archive managers:
  • 2. Open the folder for The Sims 4 Mods (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods).
  • 3. Drag the 'WickedWhimsMod' folder from the archive manager to the opened The Sims 4 Mods folder. <ANIMATION>
  • 4. Turn the game on and open 'Game Options'. <IMAGE>
  • 5. Open the 'Other' section and check the 'Enable Custom Content and Mods' and the 'Script Mods Allowed' settings. <IMAGE>
  • 6. Turn the game off and on again.

If you're missing the 'Resource.cfg' file in the Mods folder or you suspect it's invalid - remove it, turn the game on and turn the game off, it should be there again.
Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files. <IMAGE>
Installation of sex animations is exactly the same. Download the animation package, extract it with an archive manager and put the 'PACKAGE' file to The Sims 4 Mods folder.

Download.pngDownload - Really Fast!
Required_Mods.pngRequired Mods - You Need This!
Sex animations available below are required for more sex positions!
No additional mods are required to use all available functionalities of WickedWhims!
WickedWhims doesn't provide full anatomy skins for Sims. You can find these in the Optional Mods section.

Optional_Mods.pngOptional Mods - You May Need This!
Below you will find additional mods that are completely optional.

> Necrodog HD Feet - http://modthesims.info/d/588172

> Untraditional Nerd Soft Penis Model (non-replacement) - http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod

> Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3527-bondage-devices/
Animations.pngAnimations - Required for sex
This is the list of available animations for WickedWhims (if you find more or created more, tell me).
To use sex interactions you need sex animations. Few are built-in to the mod, but you should check these out:

Translations.pngTranslations - Do you understand?
Translations are made by glorious members of the community.
Make sure the translation is updated before using it.

Support.pngSupport - Really Hungry!
If you like my project, have money and you're willing to support me - then please do it. Without support, eventually, the project cannot be continued.
Patreon: patreon.com/wickedwoohoo - You can use PayPal too!
Tutorials.pngTutorials - If you feel creative
This is the list of tutorials I've made for creating animations for WickedWhims step-by-step.
If you're interested in creating animations for The Sims 4 then check them out!
If you have problems with creating animations or understanding the tutorials - send me a private message.
Translate.pngWant to translate this mod?
I am not pushing anybody to translate WickedWhims, but if you want to do it, then go for it.

To start you need the most recent Language Template that is included at the end of this post.
Pick the package file that corresponds to the language you're making the translation for.
It's recommended to use DP STBL Editor for editing STBL files and packages with STBL files.
Open the package with DP STBL Editor and translate each file in the package.

If you create a package don't send it to me, create your own topic and I will eventually include it here too.

Make sure to keep the 'WickedWhims_LP_' prefix in the name of your translation package, otherwise, it will not load the right order. Feel free to include your name in the filename.
Please don't distribute your translation with the mod included in the package, send people here instead.
Credits.pngCredits - Important People

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you to...

Question_Mark.pngDo you have any questions?
If you're not sure about something, want to know something about me or the project or just want to say something nice (or not) - feel free to a post here or write a private message to me!
Screenshots & Videos

Darkening Demise 1.png Eksclusiv 1.png jmem0 1.png jmem0 2.png jmem0 3.png jmem0 4.png
JoeLewis 1.png JoeLewis 2.png JoeLewis 3.png JoeLewis 4.png MaryJane 1.png MerlinaXX 1.png
mungo10 1.png Ser_ArthurDayne 1.png Slick Clyde 1.png Slick Clyde 2.png spenndragin 1.png spenndragin 2.png
spenndragin 3.png The Afro Samurai 1.png thewatcher1 1.png thewatcher1 2.png toby5124 1.png TURBODRIVER 1.png
Warren Zevon 1.png Warren Zevon 2.png Ectoplasma 1.png Ectoplasma 2.png GokcenC.png ThePauly87.png
Turisas.png          

Translation_Templates_20_August_2017.zip

WickedWhims 3.2.4.115h - 10 November 2017 (1).zip is missing  an exhibition in order for the game play with wicked whims for I am getting is setting in the game.

On 6/28/2016 at 3:58 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

WickedWoohoo 1.0.1.002 released and the main change is in the way mod handles outfits. Now instead of modifying existing outfits it copies them to separate category and works on them there. There should not be any issues after updating to the new version, but any sim that was in any way naked will be reverted to normal.

Download in the main post or on the blog.

On 6/27/2016 at 7:12 AM, TURBODRIVER said:
Have an issue?
This is not the place to post about it!
Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!
tumblr_oebh5pcapC1vwgrfio1_1280.png
Also known as WickedWoohoo mod.
WickedWhims 3.2.4.115h - 10 November 2017
Requires The Sims 4 version 1.31.37.10201.32.1.10201.33.38.1020
1.34.18.10201.35.10.1010 or 1.36.102.1020
No Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are required
Version 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31, 1.32, 1.33, 1.34, 1.35, 1.36 will work!
Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23, 1.24, 1.25 will not work!
Make sure to at least read the FAQ before posting!
Want early builds of the mod? Check my Patreon!
List of changes different from the LoversLab release is available under 'Unreleased Changes' section.

Wicked.pngWhat is this mod?
Do you want your Sims to have sex? Do you want to try naturism or flash your neighbors? Try WickedWhims!

WickedWhims is a mod that offers animated sexnudity interactions, exhibitionism interactions, relationship enhancements and gameplay improvements.

New custom interactions, custom mechanics, custom skills, custom traits, custom moodlets, custom whims, custom jobs, custom reactions, nudity autonomy, sex autonomy, custom story progression and enhancements to existing gameplay.

Read about the features and check out the screenshots and videos at the end of the post!
Features.pngFeatures - Everything You Can Do
  • Sex
    • Start, invite to and join sex interactions
      • Teasing, Handjob, Footjob, Oraljob, Vaginal, Anal, Climax
    • Undress Sims in sex
      • Outfit Top, Outfit Bottom, Leggings, Shoes, Hat, Gloves, Glasses, Head Accessories, Hand Accessories, Other Accessories or Completely
    • Cum
      • Get applied automatically after sex or manually if Sims are ready to climax on face, chest, back, vagina, butt or feet
      • Grants positive or negative moodlet depending on Sim traits (Cum Slut, Romantic, Slob, Hates Children)
      • Gets cleaned from performing hygiene related interactions
    • Modify Sims gender recognition individually or globally
    • Strap-Ons (requires additional mods to use)
    • Autonomy
      • Affected by Sims relations, situation, location, time of the day, day of the week
      • Triggered in random situations or by flirting
    • Pregnancy
      • Triggers from Vaginal or Climax sex
      • Condom inventory object (order with the computer or buy through Build/Buy Mode)
      • Terminate pregnancy with Sim smartphone
      • Sims with the 'Hates Children' trait require protection to perform vagina or climax sex
      • Sims with the 'Lazy' or 'Clumsy' traits have increased chance of pregnancy in some situations
    • Relationships
      • Respecting Sims relationships base on friendship level, romance level, desire level, current mood, current moodlets, skills, traits, hygiene level, relationship status and current situation
      • Affecting Sims relationships (gender preference, social motive, trait moodlets, conversation moodlets, social context)
    • Sex Skill
      • Increases from having sex
      • Determines Sims satisfaction from sex in different flavors (happy, energized, focused, inspired, playful or confident) depending on traits
    • Whims
      • Sex with Romantic Partner
      • Sex with New Romantic Interest
      • Sex with Someone
      • Sex with Someone in Public
    • Traits
      • Cum Slut Sim Reward Trait for 500 points makes Sims react to cum positively
      • Sexually Alluring Sim Reward Trait for 3000 points makes asked Sims always agree to sex propositions
      • Asexual Sim Reward Trait for 500 points makes Sim never agree to sex propositions
      • Hypersexual Lot Trait increases base sex autonomy chances
      • Sims with the 'Noncommittal' trait are more willing to cheat on their partners
      • Sims with the 'Evil' trait are more willing to have sex with Sims that are in relationships
      • Sims with the 'Loner' trait are more willing to agree to sex with a known Sim
      • Sims with the 'Bro' trait are more willing to agree to sex with other Sims that have the 'Bro' trait
      • Sims with the 'Dance Machine' trait or high 'Dancing' skill have better sex
      • Sims with the 'Self-Assured' trait have a higher chance to start autonomy sex
    • Reactions
      • Jealousy reaction with 6 different flavors and moodlets (base on relationship and respects Player and Polyamorous traits)
      • Reaction to sex with 8 different flavors and moodlets (base on the mood, traits, relationship, and family relations)
    • Desire
      • Gained from flirting and seeing nudity
      • Grants positive sexual moodlet or negative uncomfortable moodlet
      • Affects Sims sex satisfaction and erection
      • Sims with the 'Alluring' trait help gaining more desire
      • Sims with the 'Romantic' trait gain more desire
      • Sims with the 'Unflirty' trait gain less desire
    • Moodlets
      • Sex Outdoors
      • New Sex Partner
    • Integration with the Basemental Drugs mod

• Nudity
    • Undress Outfit
      • Top, Bottom, Shoes or Fully
    • Undress Underwear
      • Top and Bottom
    • Performing outfit specific tasks naked (yoga, massage, exercise, sleep, etc.)
    • Skinny Dipping, Nude Steam Room, Nude Hot Tub and Streaking available for teens
    • Skills
      • Increases from being nude and performing interactions nude
        • Conversations about Nudity, Flashing, Skinny Dipping, Streaking, Nude in Hot Tub, Nude in Steam Room, Nude Massage, Naked Dance, Nude Workout, Nude Jogging, Nude Yoga, Nude Meditation, Taking Naked Selfies, Taking Photos of Other Nude Sims
      • Naturism Skill
        • Greater happiness from being nude
        • Decreased loss of hygiene when performing interactions naked
        • Increased confidence to undress around family members
      • Exhibitionism Skill
        • Available only from Level 3 of Naturism skill
        • Requires Exhibitionist Sim Reward Trait for 500 points
        • Flashing boobs, pussy, butt, dick or fully
        • Streaking on command
        • Increased confidence to undress
    • Underwear
      • Change Sim underwear for any outfit
      • Randomize all Sims underwear
    • Penis
      • Support for all genders
      • Menu to pick different penis models from different authors
    • Whims
      • Flash Someone
      • Admire Yourself In a Mirror
      • Undress Clothes
      • Talk About Exhibitionism
    • Reactions
      • Shocked or positive reaction to nudity base on Sims relationship, nudity skill and traits
      • Privacy violation base on Sims relationship and nudity skill
    • Social Interactions
      • Compliment Sexy Body, Talk About Nudity, Convince To Nudity, Ask To Get Naked, Ask To Dress Up
    • Story Progression
      • Performing nudity related interactions and seeing nudity increases influence that converts into skill progress over time (mainly for NPC Sims)
    • Autonomy
      • Depends on the appropriateness of current situation
    • Activities
      • Sims randomly lose parts of swimwear outfit when jumping to water

• Relationships
    • Support for Polygamy/Polyamory relationships
      • Allows for multiple marriages (limited by one engagement at once)
      • Allows for multiple boyfriends/girlfriends
    • Support for Incest relationships
    • Support for Adult<->Teen relationships
    • Allows for multiple Sims to 'Stay the Night'
    • Global jealousy switch
    • Sim Gender Preference switch
    • Traits
      • Polyamorous Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points allows Sims to have multiple open romantic or sexually committed relationships and don't get jealous about their loved ones having more than one partner
      • Incest Sim Reward Trait for 1000 points allows Sims for incest interactions between relative Sims that have this trait

Naturism.pngWhat are basics of Naturism?
Naturism is the basic nudity skill with 5 levels that every Sim starts with. Every level allows Sims to undress around more Sims and in more open locations.
Experience for nudity skills is gained by being naked, looking at naked Sims, performing interactions naked, admiring your body in the mirrors, and talking about it with other Sims.
Being around other Sims in revealing outfits like swimwear or sleepwear will help too. You can get naked right away in the comfort of your house.
NPC Sims seeing nudity or talking about nudity will gain influence that will be converted into skill progress after one day. Player Sims will gain skill progress instantly.

Special Naturism skill bonus prevents loss of hygiene when performing tasks naked.
Naturism doesn't allow flashing other Sims.
Child Sims will gain influence from seeing naked parents and will learn Naturism faster when adult.

You can disable Nudity skills and restrictions in the Nudity Settings.
You can change any Sim underwear by clicking on them.
Exhibitionism.pngWhat are basics of Exhibitionism?
Exhibitionism is an advanced nudity skill with 5 levels that require converting from an experienced Naturist. Every Sim with at least level 3 of Naturism can turn into an Exhibitionist.
To convert from Naturist to Exhibitionist your Sim needs at least level 3 of the Naturism Skill and needs to buy the Exhibitionist Reward Trait from the Rewards Store. Your progress of the skill will be kept.

Exhibitionism allows Sims to flash other Sims and go streaking on command. Undressing around other Sims and in more open locations is much easier for exhibitionists.
Exhibitionists are more willing to pick open and public locations for sex.
Sex.pngWhat are basics of Sex?
Sex requires animations to play and the default mod only offers few. It's important to install more animations if interested in performing sex.

Sex can be started by clicking on objects or the ground. Try clicking on the bed and selecting the 'Wicked -> Sex' option.
During sex, you can change the sex position by clicking on Sims or change the sex location by clicking on objects around.
While Sims are in sex, click on your active Sim to be able to invite others to sex. Make sure you have installed animations supporting threesomes and more.
You can swap Sims spots in sex by selecting the active Sim you want to swap and clicking on other Sim in the sex interaction.
Climax animations are accessible when Sims reach that point in sex and ability to apply cum will appear as well. Climax animations aren't always available.

To open up more sex options, consider removing Age Restrictions between adults and teens (Relationship Settings) or using Incest traits. Changing Gender Recognition of specific Sims or in general (Sex Settings -> Gender Settings) will allow you to open up more combinations of Sims in sex. You can enable Always Accept (Sex Settings -> Cheats) to make every Sim accept sex propositions.

Cum is applied on Sims after sex or it can be applied manually when Sims are ready to climax. Cum being applied automatically depends on the animation creator settings.

Pregnancy depends on the pregnancy chance set in settings (Sex Settings -> Pregnancy Settings) and only occurs during vaginal or climax sex after around 5-10 seconds.
After sex, pregnancy will require few hours to be counted as real but this process can be instant if you perform the pregnancy test.
Condoms can be ordered using a computer or bought in the Build/Buy mode. Click on the condom in the Sim inventory during sex to apply it.
Pregnant Sims can remove the pregnancy by using their phone.

Desire is a hidden need that will grow from flirting and seeing nudity. Desire level will affect Sims satisfaction from sex as well as their acceptance of sex offers.

Sex skill is mainly used to determine Sims satisfaction from sex. Experience for sex skill is gained when having sex, especially with more experienced Sims.
Sex skill will affect Sims satisfaction from sex which is represented by gained moodlets after sex.
Installation.pngCommands - HAAAAAAAAX!
Nudity Commands:
  • Command 'ww.random_sims_underwear' will randomize all NPC Sims underwear [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.set_nudity_skill <level 1-5>' will set current nudity skill level of the active Sim [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.set_global_nudity_skill <level 1-5>' will set nudity skill level of all the Sims in the game [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.convert_to_exhibitionism' will convert the active Sim to exhibitionism [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.global_convert_to_exhibitionism' will convert all of the Sims in the game to exhibitionism [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.remove_exhibitionist_trait' will revert Sim back to naturism [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.remove_global_exhibitionist_trait' will revert all of the Sims in the game back to naturism [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.global_revert_outfits' will dress up all of the Sims in the game [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.fix_nude_outfit' will attempt to fix all of the Sims in the game bathing outfit [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.give_erection' will apply an erection to the active Sim for 5 seconds [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.lose_erection' will remove the erection from the active Sim [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.simulate_nudity_story_progression' will simulate one day of nudity skill story progression [Cheat]

Sex Commands:
  • Command 'ww.fix' fixes most of the issues in general [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.stopsex' stops all sex interactions [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.applyoffset <sim_first_name> <sim_last_name> <X/Y/Z/A> <amount>' shifts active Sim position [Utility]
  • Command 'ww.manualnpcsex' enables ability to manually start NPC exclusive sex interactions [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.applycum <face/chest/back/vagina/butt/feet> [<first_name> <last_name>]' applies cum on Sim [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.clearcum' clears cum from selected Sim [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.sxnextlevel' grants level up of sex skill for selected Sim [Cheat]
  • Command 'ww.givecondom' adds condom to selected Sim inventory [Cheat]
Suggestions.pngWant to suggest something?
I am always open for suggestions and there is a general list of ideas collected with the help of the community.

Before suggesting anything, check this list and look if your idea isn't already there, but don't hesitate to contribute to an existing suggestion to make it better.

Small features or improvements/extensions to existing content are really helpful.
When suggesting general content make sure to explain its purpose, functions, and potential.

Post suggestions anywhere you want, I will read them eventually. It's the best to post them here.
Question_Mark.pngFrequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Make sure to read the basics section about nudity, exhibitionism, and sex!

• Will there be jobs and careers?

• Is there some form of forced sex?

• Will sex and nudity be integrated as club activities?

• Are there gay/lesbian/other animations?
    • Look for more animations, WickedWhims does not limit any genders. If you want to use existing animations with different genders, change 'Gender Settings' and 'Gender Recognition Settings' in Sex Settings.
    • Talk to animations creators.

• How to enable incest, sex/romance with teens and polygamy/polyamory?
    • All settings related to that can be found in Relationship Settings.

• I have set to end the sex using climax, but it doesn't happen, why?
    • Current animations system is duration based, so the animations will play for the duration rather than loop count. I am trying to rework the animations system to detect loops which should resolve this issue.

• I am using the Height Slider mod and animations don't align, what to do?
    • Don't use the Height Slider mod. The game is not designed to handle different heights of Sims and there is nothing that can be done to fix this.

Issue.pngDo you have a problem?
Go ahead and check the WickedWhims Help Center.
If you want to report a bug then post about it over here. Errors, issues, crashes and other should go through the WickedWhims Help Center.
Bugs.pngKnown Bugs - Everything That's Wrong
  Reveal hidden contents

Changelog.pngChangelog - How Stuff Progressed
  Reveal hidden contents

Patreon.pngUnreleased Changes - Before LoversLab Release
  Reveal hidden contents

• Added support for version 1.36.99.1020
  • Added ‘Nudist’ Lot Trait  
  • Reworked 'Ask to Get Naked’ to depend on the current situation and not nudity skill
  • Fixed being able to use condoms even if Sims don’t need them

• Made Menstrual Cycle Pregnancy Mode enabled by default
  • Added descriptions and custom icons to period moodlets
  • Made Vampire Sims and Plant Sims be exempt from periods
  • Made Basemental Drugs Weed help with cramps
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine have lowered pregnancy chance by 25%
  • Made Sims on Basemental Cocaine, MDMA or Amphetamine take longer to reach climax
  • Reworked Wicked Sex Shop Menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pills Box’ object for §140
  • Added 'Wicked Condoms Box’ object for §100
  • Removed 'Wicked Condom’ object from the Build/Buy menu
  • Added 'Wicked Birth Control Pill’ object
  • Added birth control pills functionality
  • Made birth control pills slowly decrease in power when not used
  • Added informative 'Wearing a Condom’ moodlet for Sims with condoms
  • Added informative 'On Birth Control Pills’ moodlet for Sims on birth control
  • Added 'Birth Control Automatic Use’ setting
    • Auto use of condoms during any sex that can cause pregnancy
    • Auto use of birth control pills once a day
  • Added angry reaction and moodlet for parents that see their pregnant teen child
  • Made teens pregnancy belly finally work
  • Made Sims not reveal who is the “father” of the child after the pregnancy test
  • Made tracking potential pregnancy partners using Relationship Bits (Thanks, LittleMsSam)
  • Fixed multiple potential pregnancy partners not working
  • Fixed teen parents genetics not working correctly
  • Fixed pregnancy being possible by Sims that can’t impregnate
  • Fixed obvious indication that a Sim in sex is not fertile at the moment
  • Fixed condom object not having a proper thumbnail
  • Fixed 'Pregnancy Test’ interaction not being available for teens
  • Improved penis models
    • Improved animations compatibility by changing the shape to perfectly fit the old version
    • Made seams look better for female Sims
    • Made the hard version tip more defined
    • Other minor visual changes
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet power lower for Naturist Sims
  • Made 'Being Naked’ moodlet require at least level 2 of the Naturism skill
  • Removed 'Being Naked’ moodlet from Exhibitionist Sims
  • Updated integration with Basemental Drugs
  • Made all constant game updates match Sims minutes (1500ms)
  • Added new pussy flashing animation made by Mike24

• Added 'Birth Control Mode' setting with 'Perfect' and 'Realistic' options
  • Made the possible pregnancy notification not display with Perfect Birth Control setting when birth control is used
  • Made the 'Overrides_Skin_Tones' package only contain default skin tones
  • Added optional 'Extra_Skin_Tones' package with 80 extra skin tones
  • Improved new penis models compatibility
  • Changed 'Asexual' trait to 'Sexually Abstinent' trait
  • Made desire increase slower from romantic conversations
  • Made adult naturist Sims not gain desire from seeing nudity
  • Made nudity affect desire increase from friendly and romantic conversations
  • Made Sims with low need motives not count towards sex autonomy
  • Fixed installer not installing all required files

• New Penis Models
  • Added initial Menstrual Cycle System (unfinished)  
    • Disabled by default in this release. It will be enabled by default once complete
    • Every Sim capable of birth has its own unique menstrual cycle
    • Cramps Moodlet - do you feel like someone is violently squeezing your insides?
    • On Period Moodlets  
      • Sad? Dazed? Stressed? Angry? Or simply uncomfortable?
    • Fertility Awareness Test - what are my chances for a baby?  
      • Take the 'Fertility Awareness Test' available on any toilet
    • Added 'Unfertile' reward trait for Sims that don't want to get pregnant  
      • Costs 500 Satisfaction Points
    • Made male Sims fertility affected by age
    • Made the 'Fertile' trait increase pregnancy chances by 20%
    • Made vampires gain more desire towards Sims on their period
  • Added 'Pregnancy Duration' setting  
    • If you're using MCCC, consider setting both for the same number of days
  • Made Sims undress their top when breastfeeding
  • Made Sims waters break when about to give birth
  • Added new butt flashing animation made by Mike24
  • Made 'Sexually Alluring' trait require talking with a Sim at least once to work
  • Made nudity autonomy undress top first
  • Improved 'Full Sex Progression' setting  
    • Higher chance to continue to the next sex category
    • Animation stages play correctly
  • Fixed 'Flirt' and 'Ask on Date' interactions being displayed twice on teen Sims
  • Fixed 'Exchange Promise Rings' and 'Propose' interactions being available for teens at the same time
  • Fixed issues with penis texture updates
  • Fixed issues with privacy tests
  • Fixed issues with penis picker menu
  • Fixed issues with Sims components tests
  • Fixed issues with saving sex interactions

• Added dick flashing animation made by Mike24
  • Added ‘Default Woohoo Switch’ setting (enabled by default)
  • Added 'Player Sims Joining Sex Autonomy’ setting to prevent NPC Sims joining Player Sims sex
  • Made vagina cum turn to butt cum when applied on Sims with a penis
  • Made Global Jealousy Cheat count towards sex autonomy Sims pairing
  • Added 'animation_allowed_for_random’ XML field to prevent animations from being picked randomly

Installation.pngInstallation - Really Easy!
If you have previously installed mods for The Sims 4 then you should be familiar with this process.

If you're using the Windows Installer version then skip this instruction. Make sure to remove WickedWhims files before using the installer if you had the mod installed manually before.

• 1. Open the downloaded mod archive file with an archive manager. Example archive managers:
  • 2. Open the folder for The Sims 4 Mods (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods).
  • 3. Drag the 'WickedWhimsMod' folder from the archive manager to the opened The Sims 4 Mods folder. <ANIMATION>
  • 4. Turn the game on and open 'Game Options'. <IMAGE>
  • 5. Open the 'Other' section and check the 'Enable Custom Content and Mods' and the 'Script Mods Allowed' settings. <IMAGE>
  • 6. Turn the game off and on again.

If you're missing the 'Resource.cfg' file in the Mods folder or you suspect it's invalid - remove it, turn the game on and turn the game off, it should be there again.
Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files. <IMAGE>
Installation of sex animations is exactly the same. Download the animation package, extract it with an archive manager and put the 'PACKAGE' file to The Sims 4 Mods folder.

Download.pngDownload - Really Fast!
Required_Mods.pngRequired Mods - You Need This!
Sex animations available below are required for more sex positions!
No additional mods are required to use all available functionalities of WickedWhims!
WickedWhims doesn't provide full anatomy skins for Sims. You can find these in the Optional Mods section.

Optional_Mods.pngOptional Mods - You May Need This!
Below you will find additional mods that are completely optional.

> Necrodog HD Feet - http://modthesims.info/d/588172

> Untraditional Nerd Soft Penis Model (non-replacement) - http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod

> Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3527-bondage-devices/
Animations.pngAnimations - Required for sex
This is the list of available animations for WickedWhims (if you find more or created more, tell me).
To use sex interactions you need sex animations. Few are built-in to the mod, but you should check these out:

Translations.pngTranslations - Do you understand?
Translations are made by glorious members of the community.
Make sure the translation is updated before using it.

Support.pngSupport - Really Hungry!
If you like my project, have money and you're willing to support me - then please do it. Without support, eventually, the project cannot be continued.
Patreon: patreon.com/wickedwoohoo - You can use PayPal too!
Tutorials.pngTutorials - If you feel creative
This is the list of tutorials I've made for creating animations for WickedWhims step-by-step.
If you're interested in creating animations for The Sims 4 then check them out!
If you have problems with creating animations or understanding the tutorials - send me a private message.
Translate.pngWant to translate this mod?
I am not pushing anybody to translate WickedWhims, but if you want to do it, then go for it.

To start you need the most recent Language Template that is included at the end of this post.
Pick the package file that corresponds to the language you're making the translation for.
It's recommended to use DP STBL Editor for editing STBL files and packages with STBL files.
Open the package with DP STBL Editor and translate each file in the package.

If you create a package don't send it to me, create your own topic and I will eventually include it here too.

Make sure to keep the 'WickedWhims_LP_' prefix in the name of your translation package, otherwise, it will not load the right order. Feel free to include your name in the filename.
Please don't distribute your translation with the mod included in the package, send people here instead.
Credits.pngCredits - Important People

Hide contents

Thank you to...

Question_Mark.pngDo you have any questions?
If you're not sure about something, want to know something about me or the project or just want to say something nice (or not) - feel free to a post here or write a private message to me!
Screenshots & Videos

Darkening Demise 1.png Eksclusiv 1.png jmem0 1.png jmem0 2.png jmem0 3.png jmem0 4.png
JoeLewis 1.png JoeLewis 2.png JoeLewis 3.png JoeLewis 4.png MaryJane 1.png MerlinaXX 1.png
mungo10 1.png Ser_ArthurDayne 1.png Slick Clyde 1.png Slick Clyde 2.png spenndragin 1.png spenndragin 2.png
spenndragin 3.png The Afro Samurai 1.png thewatcher1 1.png thewatcher1 2.png toby5124 1.png TURBODRIVER 1.png
Warren Zevon 1.png Warren Zevon 2.png Ectoplasma 1.png Ectoplasma 2.png GokcenC.png ThePauly87.png
Turisas.png          

Translation_Templates_20_August_2017.zip

I need the exhibition for my sims 4 please tell me where get from so I could add it to the game thanks !

1 hour ago, AnAngryTurtle said:

I'm using 3.2.4.115f and I'm having an issue where all of my extra everyday outfits are turning into a copy of the number one outfit. Anyone else had this happen?

me too...Please let me know how to resolve it.

Edited by skydg