WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Something that occurred to me: maybe make "top" and "bottom"  (and "switch") preferences or roles (or fucking and fucked). I have several sims (male) that I prefer to to be the ones getting fucked but if I'm playing as that character, they tend to be the ones fucking others.

Also, being able to click on couples/groups having sex and having "Watch sex" options would be nice. Especially if you could choose for your character to tease or wank themselves.

Having a turned on moodlet that would make sims more likely to initiate sex or begin masturbating - for instance, two sims are flirting and one gains the turned on or horny moodlet, which can result in more autonomous flirty behavior, autonomous masturbation, and autonomous sex initiations. Once you implement the "forced sex" options, these can also become autonomous when having the turned on moodlet, but more so with certain traits. (groping can also be an interesting addition)

Love this mod.

But every time I restart the game, the statistics go all the way back to zero. I know it may not seem like a big deal but I like to count the amount of times people are being "active" (especially my sim since its been a lot).

Other then that, great mod, love it!

Does anyone know a mod similar to Wicked Whims but for The Sims 2 instead?

There's a LoversLab thread about it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34675-are-there-any-sex-mods-for-the-sims-2/

I also found these with a quick google:

http://www.thesimsnude.com/sims2.php

http://modfrenzy.net/wp/blog/2016/01/06/sims-2-sex-and-bdsm-mods/

No clue if they're good, but it's a start for your search at least.

lilquestion, any way to disable male/male animations?   am triying only males trait lot for a female char, but these guys are too horny and start gay interaction XD

Have the same issue, in one game i even resorted to make all males brothers and deactivate incest when it's group sex time...

Anyway now i'm trying to have the option in relationships/gender preference switch on acknowledge gender preferences. Then i have personality mod + 100% eterosexual option. So far i didn't see homosexual sex but i only tested for like 10 minutes so dunno, also not sure if it's the ww option or the personality mod that's doing the trick. Here's the link of the mod http://modthesims.info/d/594573

That mod is also nice for wickedwims because if you put the norestriction version, flirty sims will start to hit on people and on your sim autonomuosly even with low relations.

Btw can you link this all male trait lot mod? Can't find it online :(

I have an issue where this mod makes my game "freeze". I can't use the mod, let alone anything else in the game. I can try to set up actions when the game is paused, but it immediately goes back to being paused. also noticed that I'm getting an evergoing flow of notifications, albeit blank.

There are NO mod conflicts as I tested this by taking every single one of my mods out and putting only the wickedwoohoo mod in, and the same thing happens. The game also works properly without the WickedWooHoo mod.

Check out here

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

You may find an answer,

When I had a similar issue, it was that UI cheat mod needed updating,

None of your mods maybe conflicting but it could be something outdated

I actually thought that was the problem initially, so I deleted the entire UI cheat mod since it didn't even work in the first place. But that mod nor any other mod is the issue as I've already tested and seen how WickedWooHoo works as the only mod in my Mod folder, and the problem still persists. It also goes away when I add all of my other mods back but take out the wickedwoohoo mod (not the animations).

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I thought it might have MC Command, but I updated that and the problem persists. Sometimes the games freezes up during sex, sometimes it prevents me from saving after sex, and other times everything works properly.

I am not sure what is causing the problem, and I need help.

My only mods are a death resurrection mod, an always testingcheats mod, this, and MC Command.

I just installed mc command center 3.8.0 and mc woohoo and it caused whickedwims to not load(at least that's what the error said "failed to load parts of WhickedWhims"). I am fairly certain I've used mc woohoo along with whickedwims at an earlier date without any issues - but I could be wrong. 

lilquestion, any way to disable male/male animations?   am triying only males trait lot for a female char, but these guys are too horny and start gay interaction XD

Have the same issue, in one game i even resorted to make all males brothers and deactivate incest when it's group sex time...

Anyway now i'm trying to have the option in relationships/gender preference switch on acknowledge gender preferences. Then i have personality mod + 100% eterosexual option. So far i didn't see homosexual sex but i only tested for like 10 minutes so dunno, also not sure if it's the ww option or the personality mod that's doing the trick. Here's the link of the mod http://modthesims.info/d/594573

That mod is also nice for wickedwims because if you put the norestriction version, flirty sims will start to hit on people and on your sim autonomuosly even with low relations.

Btw can you link this all male trait lot mod? Can't find it online :(

http://littlemssam.de/more-visitors-custom-lot-trait-door-interaction/

this mod add various lot traits like only teen, only olds, only females / only males visitors, this more bimbo trait and baby maker  is a very fun setup for autonomus interactions

I noticed that while there a lot of animations for wickedwims, there aren't really a lot of mods that are connected to wickedwims (only one i know is basemental drugs).

You created excellent tutorial on how to make animations, please think about giving some help on how to connect other mods with your mod.

I'm making progress in working on mod constructor and sims4 studio, but i just have no idea on how to connect your mod with my traits/aspirations and can't find a guide anywhere.

With a little help terrible modders without any technical expertise like me could enhance gameplay, for example creating a succubus mod that works with wickedwims, or making traits and aspirations tailored towards wickedwims gameplay. 

I keep getting problems where the Sims freezes up. The game won't save at these times, and whatever actions are occurring keep occurring. I can't shift from one character or another. This appears to be caused by Wicked Whims. Anyone else having the problem?

This mod isn't working for me at all! and its getting annoying! I have deleted everything from my mods folder and just had WW and a animation in it and it still isn't working! anyone else having this problem????

It may be helpful for you to be more specific about how it's not working so that people can properly try to troubleshoot your issues.

First off, good lookin' out with this mod.  it brings a bit of immersion to a game that needed some adult content to make it interesting.  I have a suggestion.  For the  family love portion.  I would think that seeing a sibling or someone else that is less than the norm to have sex with obtaining the incest trait through exposure.  Me, not being a modder, I have no idea if that is even possible.  Sort of like getting the naturism trait through exposure to people that like to flaunt themselves :).

AGain, good lookin' out.  

nomad