WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Sorry not clear i am looking for vampire sex animations that teasing is biting neck and or wrist and oral biting dick and pussy and virginal or anal biting where ever and climax is draining blood while cumming the sims either die or leave uncomfortable happy. Also sex animation while a sims is mesmerized so they can never reject him be they guys or gurls who preference is straight.

Hello everybody I have an issue when i play with this sex mod after few minutes it says that there is an error into the script it depends by Turbodriver mod, i am really sorry about that, because i love this mod, can you please fix the issue? Thanks

It can be a conflict with old mods.

Edited by DoctaSax

can you update this again? the sims 4 recently updated on the 13th or 14th or something and wicked whims doesn't work on it.

or maybe it's my own sims that's tweaking.

but could you update just in case?

It could be an outdated mod as I don't think this is a global problem, did you re-enable your mods and cc before entering your game after updating it?

Try posting here

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

One of these threads may even have an answer already too :)

I have an issue where this mod makes my game "freeze". I can't use the mod, let alone anything else in the game. I can try to set up actions when the game is paused, but it immediately goes back to being paused. also noticed that I'm getting an evergoing flow of notifications, albeit blank. 

There are NO mod conflicts as I tested this by taking every single one of my mods out and putting only the wickedwoohoo mod in, and the same thing happens. The game also works properly without the WickedWooHoo mod. 

I have an issue where this mod makes my game "freeze". I can't use the mod, let alone anything else in the game. I can try to set up actions when the game is paused, but it immediately goes back to being paused. also noticed that I'm getting an evergoing flow of notifications, albeit blank.

There are NO mod conflicts as I tested this by taking every single one of my mods out and putting only the wickedwoohoo mod in, and the same thing happens. The game also works properly without the WickedWooHoo mod.

Check out here

You may find an answer,

When I had a similar issue, it was that UI cheat mod needed updating,

None of your mods maybe conflicting but it could be something outdated

Check out here

You may find an answer,

When I had a similar issue, it was that UI cheat mod needed updating,

None of your mods maybe conflicting but it could be something outdated

I actually thought that was the problem initially, so I deleted the entire UI cheat mod since it didn't even work in the first place. But that mod nor any other mod is the issue as I've already tested and seen how WickedWooHoo works as the only mod in my Mod folder, and the problem still persists. It also goes away when I add all of my other mods back but take out the wickedwoohoo mod (not the animations).

Hi there, I get a warning from this mod saying an issue could have happened and gave out a LastException.txt (below). Not sure if it could be an outdated mod but I thought I'd check here first.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b8e9e661da607f3459c7f2c5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-24 11:01:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>custom_import.py:108</categoryid><desyncid>b8e9e661da607f3459c7f2c5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwoohoo/utils_world' (wickedwoohoo.utils_world) (ImportError: No module named 'wickedwoohoo.utils_world') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import ImportError: No module named 'wickedwoohoo.utils_world' </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b8e9e661da607f3459c7f2c5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-24 11:01:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>custom_import.py:108</categoryid><desyncid>b8e9e661da607f3459c7f2c5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwoohoo/exhibitionism/flashing_handler' (wickedwoohoo.exhibitionism.flashing_handler) (ImportError: No module named 'wickedwoohoo.exhibitionism.flashing_handler') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import ImportError: No module named 'wickedwoohoo.exhibitionism.flashing_handler' </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b8e9e661da607f3459c7f2c5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-24 11:01:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>custom_import.py:108</categoryid><desyncid>b8e9e661da607f3459c7f2c5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>  Failure: 'wickedwoohoo/woohoo/sex_interaction_handler' (wickedwoohoo.woohoo.sex_interaction_handler) (ImportError: No module named 'wickedwoohoo.woohoo.sex_interaction_handler') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path   File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import ImportError: No module named 'wickedwoohoo.woohoo.sex_interaction_handler' </desyncdata></report>
</root>

Uhh

weird to ask this

when the pets expansion will be released....

will there be bestiality?

Bestiality is very popular on Loverslab along with Rape and Slavery mods. So no doubt he will add it. Its just a matter of when.

0///0 That would be really strange in Sims 4, not that i'm against it, but... It really would feel weird in Sims series. Did they have it in Sims 3?

Yep!

It really fit well as many of the LL members love to play as a slutty​ girl.

They just love it to dress the girl in a very sexy cloth that provoked lust among men around her. And then turn all those men into sexual beasts and rape the girl!

LL rape is not a brutal rape that including blood and murdering. It's just a sex fantasy kind of "soft rape" that worshipping woman body to the level out of mind and became a mindless sex beast.

But yeah, rape is still a rape, without the blood and murdering thing.

I really hope that WW can accommodate all the sexual fantasy of the member here.

I'm thinking about trying Sims4 together with this mod after having Sims3 with KW for so long, could anyone give me a short "comparison" of features? I could imagine the main Sex things being pretty similar as i've read on the main page, but how are the smaller things like exhibiton/peeping/kinky photos, etc or are they still somewhere in the future?

Hello,

Love the mod.

Wondering if every time I download and replace with a newer version of whickedwhims, do I also have to download all new versions of the different animations?

Thank you!

Hey!

Don't worry, that's not the case :)

WW and the animations are updated separately by the respective creators,

Updates are posted at various times as we're all working in different time frames, but it's easy to keep track of as creators will notify in their support topics and the most recent posts are shown at the top of the page :)

I'm thinking about trying Sims4 together with this mod after having Sims3 with KW for so long, could anyone give me a short "comparison" of features? I could imagine the main Sex things being pretty similar as i've read on the main page, but how are the smaller things like exhibiton/peeping/kinky photos, etc or are they still somewhere in the future?

Hey!

I've not personally played TS3 before so I'm unable to comment on comparison but it would be a pretty difficult one to make as kinky world is pretty much a finalized mod after some years of development while Wickedwhims is still evolving after a little more than a year,

Turbo is very good at what he does and it's gonna be just as huge :D

I'd personally recommend that you check it out as Ts4, despite some differences in gameplay, is very pretty to look at and easy to mod, new breakthroughs are being found regularly too :D

Hey!

I've not personally played TS3 before so I'm unable to comment on comparison but it would be a pretty difficult one to make as kinky world is pretty much a finalized mod after some years of development while Wickedwhims is still evolving after a little more than a year,

Turbo is very good at what he does and it's gonna be just as huge :D

I'd personally recommend that you check it out as Ts4, despite some differences in gameplay, is very pretty to look at and easy to mod, new breakthroughs are being found regularly too :D

Well, gave it a try and i like how it runs so much better than TS3 already.  Installed WW and all that good stuff and it's pretty good so far. Now i have hopes that this mod will include some of the things KW has someday, i'd be happy for a long time, haha.

Hi... first of all, love the mod to bits and back; can't play without it now lol :D

Got a weird issue - not a problem as such, since the mod looks to be working perfectly well for me, but it's a NPC autonomy thing...

What it is, I've got a 'swinger' club lot that I've put all the relevant traits onto it etc. It has a nice private security entrance thing, then stairs to the basement with all the bar requirements etc. At the back is a number of rooms with beds, chairs, couches, loveseats and other surfaces. For obvious purposes...

But, all the npc sims, they all want sex, sure, and multiple partners too, but they always head off to the toilets, the shower, the sink, or even the floor behind the security desk, rather than actually use the beds and other stuff set aside for them.

I've looked, and in the settings for WW, I have Settings -> Sex settings -> Cheats -> Sex Privacy switch -> unchecked. I've also tried this with the option checked, same result - 9 time out of 10 they'll use the floor or a toilet sink before going to the more comfortable places.

Any ideas as to make them use the facilities specially put there (beds etc) as a default?

TIA :)

Love everything about whickedwhims minus one thing. The hypersexual lot trait. I like to upload lots to ea and yet I cant with that trait installed. The lots are always modded, and I dont upload modded. Is there someway to disable it, say until I upload, then turn it back on afterwards? Thanks.

Love everything about whickedwhims minus one thing. The hypersexual lot trait. I like to upload lots to ea and yet I cant with that trait installed. The lots are always modded, and I dont upload modded. Is there someway to disable it, say until I upload, then turn it back on afterwards? Thanks.

Would it be possible to swap the trait to a default one in build mode before uploading? :)