WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Turbodriver i have a suggestion.I don't know if possible.

A sim leaving the sex interaction.

Example Group sex

One sim i leaving and the others continue.

I already talked about that.

It's not going to happen.

Too problematic to handle and implement.

Not worth it.

Hey!

Is that normal? No. Sims require some sort of a relationship to do this. I don't know how that would be possible under any circumstances. Even with Always Accept enabled.

And I had sex suggestions with sim I don't have any romance relations at all  :-/

Also my sim asked for sex while player sex autonomy is turned off...

Odd. I will look into it, but I haven't noticed anything wrong so far.

Settings that allow certain objects to be blocked in game from being used for WickedWhims such as windows till the window issue is fixed.

Well, the next update should fix it, so I am not sure if that is necessary.

How does the: "Ask to get Naked" option work? No one is ever getting naked. I asked my BFF (has around 20% romance also) and she always refuses. I even played her and leveled Naturism to 4 on her.... What exactly is needed so a Sim will get naked?

Thank you

Actually, that's a bug. I will fix that in the next update, thanks!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Example Group sex

Not worth it.

I think it's possible....

Basically one sex scene was done, another sex scene is created. Just like when we started a sex scene manually by clicking ask for sex, and once it was ​done, we immediately click another ask for sex with another man. But this one done automatically with script.

The second or third man who is going to continuing the sex scene can be put on hold by make them masturbating in the same room on the floor, chair, etc. Just like when sex scene happened... in the same room, manually we click the chair or floor to start solo hand job. So there are 2 sex scenes in the same room running together.

Once the sex scene is done, you make the masturbating man to stop too. Then started another sex scene with the masturbating man.

The first man who is done, can get dressed and freed to do anything else. He can still join in again later for the third or fourth person, depend on the autonomy rules, and he will be in the waiting list by masturbating like the second man do above.

I think it's best to limit this kind of sex up to 3-4 scenes. As the game time is limited.

What do you think? I hope it's possible.

And, and... If the second woman entered the room and saw the masturbating man... She can start a sex with him. Orgy party happened!!!

Then... The first women who is done from the first sex scene but still not satisfied... She can immediately join the second sex scene to perform threesome... Lol

Super, super awesome!!!

I hope you can put this idea into your waiting list thou...

Hi!

I think I remember Turbo saying it's not difficult to add but the way it would be statistically handled, eg..

Satisfaction,desire, relationship etc is a big can of worms and not so simple to implement

Hi I would like to do Polish translation,I've done the translation of TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package. I can also translate other package files, but I am not sure if I'am posting it in wright place. I add DP STBL file in attachment, if something else is necessary please inform me. 

I can't attach it here so here is the link:

https://ufile.io/mwkrz

Hi I would like to do Polish translation,I've done the translation of TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package. I can also translate other package files, but I am not sure if I'am posting it in wright place. I add DP STBL file in attachment, if something else is necessary please inform me. 

Hi!

I think I remember Turbo saying it's not difficult to add but the way it would be statistically handled, eg..

Satisfaction,desire, relationship etc is a big can of worms and not so simple to implement

Oh.... I think I understand your meaning.

I just hope that the development of WW will not stuck just because of it. My biggest fear is that WW will be at the current state without any major features will be released in the future, only some minors.

I prefer to sacrifice anything that make WW unable to grow.

Awesome job on this new update! Have two suggestions, though (one of them I had already asked, but you probably forgot xD):

1. Is it possible to have Energy (not Vampire Energy) decay in the same fashion as Hygiene during sex? This way, Sims won't spend the whole day fucking each other (unless the player wants...or they're either vampires)

2. I absolutely love the new Autonomous Join mechanic! One thing that bothers me about it, though, is the fact that Sims seem to be omniscient about when a Sex Interaction is starting, and want to join. The suggestion so is: can the Autonomous Join mechanic be limited in the Sex Reaction range? This way, if a Sim is on the other side of a lot and two (or more) Sims start having sex, the former won't have the desire to join them, unless he stumbles onto the lovers

I am having an issue where two of my sims have the old "being naked" buff permanently applied. I have a feeling it has something to do with my sims being possibly naked when I updated the mod. Is it safe to uninstall the mod, run the game, save the game, reinstall mod, and then run game again?

AFAIK, yes (that usually works with all mods) -- but before you try it, I'd suggest having the affected sims take a shower and then change outfits to something else (swimwear or athletic or party, anything as long as it's not what they were already wearing), just to see if that buff is really permanent, or if the game just hasn't checked to see whether it applies.

Hey! There is an instruction included in the original topic post on how to make translations.

You need to download the template included in the attachments and translate that whole thing, not just the Main package.

Example Group sex

Not worth it.
I think it's possible....

Basically one sex scene was done, another sex scene is created. Just like when we started a sex scene manually by clicking ask for sex, and once it was ​done, we immediately click another ask for sex with another man. But this one done automatically with script.

The second or third man who is going to continuing the sex scene can be put on hold by make them masturbating in the same room on the floor, chair, etc. Just like when sex scene happened... in the same room, manually we click the chair or floor to start solo hand job. So there are 2 sex scenes in the same room running together.

Once the sex scene is done, you make the masturbating man to stop too. Then started another sex scene with the masturbating man.

The first man who is done, can get dressed and freed to do anything else. He can still join in again later for the third or fourth person, depend on the autonomy rules, and he will be in the waiting list by masturbating like the second man do above.

I think it's best to limit this kind of sex up to 3-4 scenes. As the game time is limited.

What do you think? I hope it's possible.

And, and... If the second woman entered the room and saw the masturbating man... She can start a sex with him. Orgy party happened!!!

Then... The first women who is done from the first sex scene but still not satisfied... She can immediately join the second sex scene to perform threesome... Lol

Super, super awesome!!!

I hope you can put this idea into your waiting list thou...

It's not that it is not possible, it just creates problems.

I would need to refresh my memory to point out every small reason I pointed out in the past.

Maybe after I rework the sex portion of the mod I will be able to judge this idea better.

Awesome job on this new update! Have two suggestions, though (one of them I had already asked, but you probably forgot xD):

1. Is it possible to have Energy (not Vampire Energy) decay in the same fashion as Hygiene during sex? This way, Sims won't spend the whole day fucking each other (unless the player wants...or they're either vampires)

2. I absolutely love the new Autonomous Join mechanic! One thing that bothers me about it, though, is the fact that Sims seem to be omniscient about when a Sex Interaction is starting, and want to join. The suggestion so is: can the Autonomous Join mechanic be limited in the Sex Reaction range? This way, if a Sim is on the other side of a lot and two (or more) Sims start having sex, the former won't have the desire to join them, unless he stumbles onto the lovers

1. It does decay naturally. The hygiene need decays only a little bit faster. I will think about it.

2. The radius of joining will be smaller in the next update. Probably tomorrow.

Thanks!

I have something to request, Turbodriver.

Can't there be a virginity trait to prevent sims to have sex or something like that?

There is the 'Asexual' reward trait to prevent Sims from sex.

I've noticed that sims became more indifferent to seeing nudity or sex with the recent update. They almost always reacted to this in previous version but now they can just pass by without any reaction at all, I think it does not look very realistic. Why it's so?

So you're talking about the passing by Sims? It's because they are leaving the area which is actually something I should improve. I will look into it.

1. It does decay naturally. The hygiene need decays only a little bit faster. I will think about it.

2. The radius of joining will be smaller in the next update. Probably tomorrow.

1. The point is, the decay is too slow to cause a Sim to have a nap or leave the place, imo. Example: if you throw a party which lasts until late night, the guests are capable of having sex up to 4-5 times before being tired, just because sex doesn't affect their Energy, but it only decays naturally

2. Nice! Thank you!

Hi~ I have a problem and I need some help... So, Some days ago I had City Living and I put this mod and everything was fine and now, recently, I updated the game at the last version (1.33.38.1020) and now, because of the mod, my game is opening but when it's appears the loading screen I had got ''The Sims 4 stopped working"... Any advices?

Hi~ I have a problem and I need some help... So, Some days ago I had City Living and I put this mod and everything was fine and now, recently, I updated the game at the last version (1.33.38.1020) and now, because of the mod, my game is opening but when it's appears the loading screen I had got ''The Sims 4 stopped working"... Any advices?

Pretty sure it's not this mod fault, i don't know why every time a problem happens people put the fault on WW before even trying to analyze, it must be a old mod fault, a sims 3 mod you installed by mistake, or just reinstall the game, check if your video card driver needs a update too.

Hello! I just installed the august update, have some questions:

1. I have Denton breast rigs, now i noticed the new pack comes with Denton breast rig override...should i delete the old rig? Cause i noticed now the breasts are in a slightly annoying "push up" state when clothed, not sure if its cause i have both rigs in my mods folder, or this is brought by the new (updated?) rig?

2. Should i delete the Exhibition package which is a leftover from the older version of WickedWhims or should i keep that in ?

Thanks in advance for reply!

Hello! I just installed the august update, have some questions:

1. I have Denton breast rigs, now i noticed the new pack comes with Denton breast rig override...should i delete the old rig? Cause i noticed now the breasts are in a slightly annoying "push up" state when clothed, not sure if its cause i have both rigs in my mods folder, or this is brought by the new (updated?) rig?

2. Should i delete the Exhibition package which is a leftover from the older version of WickedWhims or should i keep that in ?

Thanks in advance for reply!

yes delete the Denton mod as it is now included in WW.

happy simmin. smile.png

Pretty sure it's not this mod fault, i don't know why every time a problem happens people put the fault on WW before even trying to analyze, it must be a old mod fault, a sims 3 mod you installed by mistake, or just reinstall the game, check if your video card driver needs a update too.

I said that the problem is from mod folder because when I put it on desktop my game is fine

I said that the problem is from mod folder because when I put it on desktop my game is fine

You should have said that, the way you said before gave the idea that it was WW fault, to solve this problem you can put different mods on the mods folder and start the sims until you find the mod causing the crash

Hi

Been playing with this mod installed over the past few days. At first it worked perfectly. Then, with one of my families, one female family member wouldn't fully undress and her bra was still on. Then when I created a new family, all females in that family had the same problem. Skinny dipping, showering, WooHoo - all with bra on. I ran the repair fix, but all it did was change to a different bra. Is this the CC outfits or an issue with the mod?

PS - fabulous work, really love it.