WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

When will the public release be updated as it has issues with the current version of Sims 4. Is this mod now being locked behind Patreon? I mean, charging 4.50 a month to just use a mod seems extreme; especially considering you are already rolling almost 7000 US dollars a month for a Sex Mod.

The current version works just fine with all listed versions of the game, including the most recent one. There never was and never will be a paywall. If only I would be doing a shitty job so I wouldn't be making so much, right?

Thank you for posting, you for sure have to be enjoying this mod since you're so passionate about it. Or at least I think that's the case.

I don't know why you bother answering, i think it's the same person with multiple accounts trying to put false pressure.

Eh, I have one account ... same one for years. It was a genuine  question with genuine concern. And yes, the current version since the latest patch has had many scripting problems; notification pop-ups. Now, this could have been the result of a conflict with another mod- but I have as of yet, found that to be the case. And yes, I was a paying Patreon but sadly even 4.50 a month as become a challenge, etc. I appreciate all the work put into the mod, as I do many mods adult or not I utilize. 

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

When will the public release be updated as it has issues with the current version of Sims 4. Is this mod now being locked behind Patreon? I mean, charging 4.50 a month to just use a mod seems extreme; especially considering you are already rolling almost 7000 US dollars a month for a Sex Mod.

The current version works just fine with all listed versions of the game, including the most recent one. There never was and never will be a paywall. If only I would be doing a shitty job so I wouldn't be making so much, right?

Thank you for posting, you for sure have to be enjoying this mod since you're so passionate about it. Or at least I think that's the case.

I don't know why you bother answering, i think it's the same person with multiple accounts trying to put false pressure.

Eh, I have one account ... same one for years. It was a genuine  question with genuine concern. And yes, the current version since the latest patch has had many scripting problems; notification pop-ups. Now, this could have been the result of a conflict with another mod- but I have as of yet, found that to be the case. And yes, I was a paying Patreon but sadly even 4.50 a month as become a challenge, etc. I appreciate all the work put into the mod, as I do many mods adult or not I utilize. 

My versions of WW has always worked with whatever version I have ran. My money is on a mod conflict since I have had problems with some outdated mods myself, Got rid of those and WW worked fine. Secondly the phrase you get what you pay for comes to mind From what I have seen of this mod $4.50 is a steal. Besides you don't have to pledge EVERY month I pay the "bankrupting" $4.50 When new features or upgrades I really want are made. If you are sweating less than $5 you should not be playing the ultimate cash grab that is The Sims 4. I recommend something from the play store on android since pretty much everything is free there.

Love the mod, such great work, many thanks.

So when is WickedWhims 3.2.4.114.3 available on Lovers Lab or never? I need to know what mods to keep as EA keeps updating and things keep breaking. If this mod will not be available again on Lovers Lab, then please let me know so I can remove it from my game as it is creating havoc with the new updates from EA.

Thanks.

I think there will two versions, just like KW for TS3.

When i click on my sims the wicked tab wont come up! please help

Is this a first time install or a problem that's just appeared? You need to be more specific :)

I have a question about wicked-based pregnancies

I have pregnancy chances set at 100% and none of my sims use birth control of any kind

If I have a biologically male sim (i.e., has a penis and gets other pregnant) cum in the vagina of a biological female sim (i.e., doesn't have a penis and gets pregnant) by clicking on cum in the wicked menu, will that automatically trigger pregnancy chances or do I have to have the sex reach a climax?

You feeling like the build is getting there or needs more time before public?

I feel like autonomy needs more work, there should be improvements around it to deal with some issues and a proper overhaul of the sex system is needed for future improvements, but that doesn't mean that the full release has to be perfect.

Hi LE!

I've got a problem with the penis making an animation, look:

WW default penis

attachicon.gifDefault.jpg

LE penis

attachicon.gifLE.jpg

And I can do nothing to fix this ugly thing because if I'll make the hand to fit to LE penis it will not fit to default one.

Is it possible to change the axis of LE penis so that it roughly coincides with the axis of the default penis? Since every animation are made using default penis model, I think it's really big problem in some cases.

You should probably just stick to the default penis. It doesn't look like any changes will be made to this particular model anytime soon.

The default model will get an update soon.

Oops! This is really wonderful news! because it is far from the best now. I'm very glad it will finally happen!

Could you tell more about this please? What it will be like? How soon can we wait for it?

duplicated here from LE penis thread

It will probably be ready somewhere in September. It's just a visual improvement. New models, new textures.

Love the mod, such great work, many thanks.

So when is WickedWhims 3.2.4.114.3 available on Lovers Lab or never?  I need to know what mods to keep as EA keeps updating and things keep breaking.  If this mod will not be available again on Lovers Lab, then please let me know so I can remove it from my game as it is creating havoc with the new updates from EA. 

Thanks.

The last update of The Sims 4 was in July and I always update the LL release if it breaks. It's not broken right now.

I have a question about wicked-based pregnancies I have pregnancy chances set at 100% and none of my sims use birth control of any kind If I have a biologically male sim (i.e., has a penis and gets other pregnant) cum in the vagina of a biological female sim (i.e., doesn't have a penis and gets pregnant) by clicking on cum in the wicked menu, will that automatically trigger pregnancy chances or do I have to have the sex reach a climax?

No, cum is just an aesthetic detail. You can read how pregnancy works in the topic original post.

The newest patch broke my WW and Idk what im doing wrong. :( Any ideas turbo? Im also using MC command center, but up until this patch all was working fine. first time Ive had an issue

The last patch came out on July 18th I believe. When did you install the patch?

And have you tried re-downloading WW and checked your other mods in case they got updated?

EA starts it's Gamescom conference in 2 hours and apparently there will be some The Sims 4 announcement made there. You can watch it live here.

Why I do have a feeling that EA have nothing new to be announced for TS4...

I think it will all about toddler stuff i guess...

I wonder what is the next exp pack?

Is there anyway to enable pixelation on top of the animations? I know it's counter intuitive but sometimes I feel a little awkward with my sims having sex and my parents and siblings walking around. The pixels would help make it just a tad bit less graphic but enough for my imagination to do the rest.  :angel:

Thank you so much 

Hello author!

Is it possible to add another mod update to the mod to allow for the newest patch, (PC version 1.32.1.1020) so it can use your mod? I really look forward to playing it and not being able to revert to an old patch is killing me...slowly.

Thank you!

Re-download the mod; if you had looked at the OP you would've seen that it was updated for the newest patch.

Ohhh. Pets was announced. Bestiality will undoubtly follow. Any plans for that? 

I think will go just for human teen,young (adults) and elders.Don't think the modders will agree to that.Maybe i am wrong. 

There are plenty of animators and modelers who work with creature support for Bethesda stuff and Mike24 did make animations for dogs and horses for Sims 3 Pets. So animations will be there once Turbo adds support for the framework in time.