WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I apologize if this is a silly question, but I can't seem to find the sex autonomy (the setting to allow NPC sims to initiate themselves). Where is this button located? Or am I blind >___<

Autonomy is still in the works, you can help test it on patreon, or wait it to be released here on loverslab.

Ahhh okay, that makes sense.

Thank you!

Could we have a option to start sex with anyone in the lot instead of having to be so close of the target?

Good idea, I will do that. Thanks!

Hey Turbo could i ask if you can do the same with the "change sex location" range?

Turbo, would be it possible to add a feature where you could manually apply cum to a Sim engaged in a solo act? 

I know there is currently an option for Sims to apply cum manually on other Sims in sex, but it'd be nice to have that feature for solo animations as well. You could limit it to face, chest, stomach and genitals, perhaps. 

Hey.  Just want to start by saying thanks for the amazing mod, to Turbo and all the animators.  However, I am having a major problem at the moment.  Sometimes, just everyone stops dead and stands around staring blankly like they're in some eerie horror movie mass trance.  While admittedly funny in its way, it does put a dampener on my ever really being able to play the game.  It's not directly linked to any WickedWhims actions, but I've isolated WW as the cause, by removing and reapplying everything in my Mods folder.  I've even done a fresh install, and the problem reoccurs.  It hasn't always done it, but I can't find a way to make it stop, now it's started.  Any help in this would be massively appreciated.  Because again, this mod is incredible and I don't want to have to lose it.  I do have a buttload of other CC and script mods, so maybe it's just a conflict that I need to track down and squish, but if anyone else has encountered this and found a way around it, I'd be very grateful.  Thanks.

Is there a full-nude option for character creator with this mod and mc command center+wohoo module? I can't find it.

There is a Nudists mod that just adds it clothing for everybody, but it hasn't been updated since 2014. + it would be redundunt if any of the above have such option that I just haven't noticed.

Hello, Love this mod! With constantly updating this mod to my game I found using this cheat restores max skill level for exhibitionism. 

stats.set_skill_level skill_exhibitionism 10

Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work for the sex skill. Let me know if you've found a work around for maxing that skill. 

since this topic got more than 300 pages. My question may have already been asked but I'll ask again. Does this mod conflict with the MC Command Center mod or does it work with it? Since there are some good things with MCCC like slowing the game time flow (I go with 100 ms instead of 25 ms of real time) to make time run four times slower and hence more time to do stuff in a game day than regular standard EA time flow

Is there a way to use console command cheats to max out exhibitionism?

Hello, Love this mod! With constantly updating this mod to my game I found using this cheat restores max skill level for exhibitionism. 

stats.set_skill_level skill_exhibitionism 10

Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work for the sex skill. Let me know if you've found a work around for maxing that skill. 

it's already written in first page

• Command 'ww.exnextlevel' grants level up of exhibitionism skill for selected Sim [CHEAT]
  • Command 'ww.exremoveskill' removes exhibitionism skill of active Sim [CHEAT]
  • Command 'ww.exglobalnextlevel' grants level up of exhibitionism skill for every Sim [CHEAT]
  • Command 'ww.exglobalmaxlevel' grants max level of exhibitionism skill for every Sim [CHEAT]

sex skill

• Command 'ww.sxnextlevel' grants level up of sex skill for selected Sim [CHEAT]

• just type it in command console

since this topic got more than 300 pages. My question may have already been asked but I'll ask again. Does this mod conflict with the MC Command Center mod or does it work with it? Since there are some good things with MCCC like slowing the game time flow (I go with 100 ms instead of 25 ms of real time) to make time run four times slower and hence more time to do stuff in a game day than regular standard EA time flow

I don't know for sure, but i use both and never had any problem.

They work well together. I've used both for a long time and never had any conflicts.

Turbo, had a request if possible through your mod.

The buffs/traits will only define 'age category' caused such and such effect.. Is it possible instead to get specific sim name in that description instead. As of now it says something like "From Alex looking at sexy panties of a young adult".. instead to "From Alex looking at sexy panties of Jessica".

I'm not sure if this is already a feature, so I apologize if so. But I've looked through all of your FAQs/Features/Tutorials and can't seem to figure this out. So If this isn't a feature, I'd like to request that it become one.

Here's my scenario. I use a lot of male nude top CC (i.e. UntraditionalNerd's and Luumia's muscular tops) for some of my more athletic Sim guys. Is there any way to edit the nude outfit used by WW so that when these Sims strip down completely, they're able to be wearing these nude tops? I've tried using MCCC's dresser module to copy/paste over the "situation" outfit that WW's uses for nude. However, the next time my sims get naked, this nude outfit resets.

I've noticed that the "nude" outfit used by WW (the "situation 0" outfit) is different than the nude outfit used in other interactions (i.e. the "bathing 1" outfit that EA uses when sims shower/bathe). I've tried editing the "bathing" outfit with MCCC, and this works / doesn't reset over time. However, fixing this bathing outfit unfortunately doesn't translate over to WW.

It's just a bit unrealistic for some of my huge muscle-y guys to suddenly lose all of their bulk when they're about to get it on. Any help / insight would be greatly appreciated!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help below!

Check out the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic for help!

tumblr_oebh5pcapC1vwgrfio1_1280.png

Also known as WickedWoohoo mod.

WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4 - 5 July 2017

Requires The Sims 4 version 1.25.136.1020, 1.29.69.1020, 1.30.105.1010 or 1.31.37.1020

No Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are required

Version 1.25, 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30 or 1.31 will work!

Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23, 1.24 will not work!

Make sure to read the FAQ before posting!

Download | Project Blog | Tutorials

Want early builds of the mod? Check my Patreon!

List of changes different from the LoversLab release is available under 'Unreleased Changes' section.

What is this mod?

WickedWhims is a mod that offers animated sex, exhibitionism interactions, relationship enhancements and gameplay improvements. Do you want your Sims to have sex? Do you want to try exhibitionism and flash your neighbors? Try WickedWhims! For the full list of features check out the list below.

New custom interactions, custom mechanics, custom skills, custom traits, custom moodlets, custom whims, custom jobs, custom reactions, support for exhibitionism and sex autonomy interactions, custom story progression and modifications to existing gameplay.

Check out the screenshots at the end of the post!

Features - Everything You Can Do

• Sex
    • General
      • Ability to start sex interaction (solo or with a partner)
        • Teasing, Handjob, Footjob, Oraljob, Vaginal, Anal or Random
      • Ability to invite or join to a sex interaction (group sex)
      • Ability to change sex position while in sex at any point in time
      • Ability to swap spots with partners in the sex interaction
      • Ability to end the sex interaction with climax (if available)
      • Ability to undress Sims while in sex interaction
        • Undress completely or outfit top, outfit bottom, leggings, shoes, hat, gloves, glasses, head accessories, left-hand accessories, right-hand accessories, other accessories
      • Ability to use strapon on Sims without a penis
      • Ability to make Sims around a sex interaction go away
      • Sims needs are affected accordingly while in sex
      • Sim phone gets locked and silenced when in sex
      • Sim romantic affection gets increased in sex
      • Configuration file for CAS strapon clothing parts support
    • Relationship
      • Asking for sex scores Sims relationship base on friendship level, romance level, desire level, mood, moodlets, skills, traits, hygiene, relationship status, and situation
      • Asking for sex affects Sims relationship (gender preference, social motive, trait moodlets, conversation moodlets, social context)
      • Sex affects Sims relationship
    • Skill
      • Increasing while in sex and affecting satisfaction of partners
      • Applies satisfaction moodlets after sex based on sex skill, sex skill of partners, fitness skill, traits and randomness
      • Satisfaction moodlets appear with different flavors (happy, energized, focused, inspired, playful, confident) depending on Sim personality
    • Whims
      • Sex with Partner
      • Sex with New Romantic Interest
      • Sex with Someone
      • Sex with Your Date
      • Sex with Someone in Public
    • Traits
      • Cum Slut
        • Satisfaction Reward Trait for 500 points
        • Affects Sim reaction to cum
    • Reactions
      • Jealousy reaction with 6 different flavors and moodlets (base on relationship and respects Player trait)
      • General reaction with 8 different flavors and moodlets (base on the mood, relationship, and family relations)
    • Desire
      • Sims with high enough desire level will gain positive sex desire moodlet
      • Sims with too high desire level will get a negative moodlet, feeling uncomfortable without releasing the tension
      • Sims with active positive desire moodlet will have better sex experience
    • Cum
      • Cum is applied after sex interaction is finished (if animation allows for it)
      • Sims ready to climax can apply cum manually on other Sims in sex
        • Face, Chest, Back, Vagina, Butt, Feet
      • Applies positive or negative cum moodlet depending on Sim traits (Cum Slut, Romantic, Slob, Hates Children)
      • Ability to clean cum by performing hygiene related interactions
        • Taking a shower
        • Taking a bath
        • Going into a hot tub
        • Gussy up in front of a mirror
        • Using a toilet
        • Brushing teeth
        • Swimming
      • Affects NPC Sims autonomy to clean the cum off
    • Pregnancy
      • Usable condom inventory object
      • Ability to order condoms using a computer or buy with Build/Buy Mode
      • Ability to use the condom while in sex interaction to prevent pregnancy (can be used on a group)
      • Pregnancy from vaginal or climax sex interaction (with ability to disable that)
      • Trait 'Hates Children' makes use of condoms automatic
      • Trait 'Hates Children' refuses vaginal and climax sex without protection (Always Accept or disabled pregnancy ignores this rule)
      • Traits 'Lazy' and 'Clumsy' increase the chance of pregnancy in some situations
      • Ability to terminate pregnancy using Sim smartphone
    • Special Moodlets
      • Short 'Sex Outdoors' moodlet from sex outdoors
      • First-Time moodlet after sex with a Sim for the first time
    • Settings
      • Ability to change sex interaction progression: category progression (random animations), stage progression, random progression, disabled
      • Ability to stop sex progression when climax animation is playing
      • Ability to change gender settings to define how genders are considered
      • Ability to change genders recognition to define extra genders rules
      • Ability to enable 'Always Accept' setting which makes every Sim accept every sex proposition
      • Ability to disable relationship impact from sex (located in Relationship Settings)
      • Ability to disable Sims reacting to sex (includes jealousy reaction)
      • Ability to disable cum when Sim is using a condom
      • Ability to enable/disable selected animations
      • Ability to change sex initiation
        • Walk and Talk
        • Instant (requires Always Accept setting to be enabled)
      • Ability to change undressing settings for sex interaction
        • Disable undressing
        • Undress completely
        • Auto undressing
        • Undress shoes when undressing pants
        • Undress leggings when undressing pants
        • Undress socks when undressing shoes
        • Dress up after sex
      • Ability to set sex interaction finish type
        • Time Duration (any time duration in minutes)
        • Stop After Climax
      • Ability to enable/disable sex privacy
      • Ability to disable silencing Sim phone when in sex
      • Ability to override every animation time duration
      • Ability to disable needs decay while in sex
      • Ability to set pregnancy percentage chance
      • Ability to disable cum layers
      • Ability to disable sex progression while in climax position
    • Commands
      • Command 'ww.fix' fixes most of the issues in general
      • Command 'ww.stopsex' stops all sex interactions and fixes broken ones
      • Command 'ww.displayanimations [author]' displays all animations or animations by given actor
      • Command 'ww.applyoffset <sim_first_name> <sim_last_name> <X/Y/Z/A> <amount>' shifts active Sim position
      • Command 'ww.applycum <face/chest/back/vagina/butt/feet> [<first_name> <last_name>]' applies cum on Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.clearcum' clears cum from selected Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.sxnextlevel' grants level up of sex skill for selected Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.givecondom' adds condom to selected Sim inventory [CHEAT]
  • Exhibitionism
    • General
      • Ability to undress clothing
        • Top, Bottom, Shoes, Fully, Top Underwear, Bottom Underwear
      • Ability to flash
        • Boobs, Pussy, Dick, Fully
      • Keeping undressed outfit state when performing specific interactions (yoga, massage, exercise, sleep, etc.)
      • Keeping undressed outfit when going outside
      • Penis erection from looking at naked Sims of preferred gender
      • Automatic undressing when using toilet (with setting to disable that)
      • Enabled skinny dipping, nudity in steam room, nudity in hot tubs and streaking for teens
      • Configuration file for custom CAS feet parts support
    • Penis
      • Penis support for both genders and body frames (penis is applied base on the gender settings in CAS)
      • Automatic system for applying Sim penis mesh
      • Configuration file for CAS penis parts and penis textures support
    • Penis Settings
      • Ability to set soft and hard penis for any Sim
      • Ability to set soft and hard penis for every Sim in the game
      • Ability to randomize penis for every Sim in the game (including the option to exclude default penis mesh)
    • Underwear
      • Ability to change Sim underwear with any dresser object
      • Randomized on NPC Sims from default sets of underwear
      • Ability to globally enable/disable underwear in settings
      • Configuration file for CAS underwear sets support
    • Desire
      • Sims gain desire from seeing nudity and flashing
      • Sims with high enough desire get an erection
    • Skill
      • Nudity related activities increase Sim exhibitionism skill unlocking more options
        • Undressing, Flashing, Skinny Dipping, Streaking, Nude in Hot Tub, Nude in Steam Room, Nude Massage, Naked Dance, Nude Workout, Nude Jogging, Nude Yoga, Nude Meditation, Taking Naked Selfies, Taking Photos of Other Nude Sims
      • Mood and traits affect skill progression speed
      • Moodlets for performing exhibitionism related interactions
      • High skill level avoids being embarrassed from nudity
    • Whims
      • Flash Someone
      • Admire Yourself In a Mirror
      • Undress Clothes
      • Talk About Exhibitionism
    • Reactions
      • Sims with high exhibitionism skill level will not react
      • Sims with good relationship will not react to each other nudity
      • NPC Sims with important roles will react only once
      • Sims that had sex will not react to each other nudity
      • Sims with equal or more nude outfit will not react
    • Social
      • Exhibitionism social interaction to Compliment Sexy Body
      • Exhibitionism social interaction to Talk About Exhibitionism
      • Exhibitionism social interaction to Convince To Nudity
      • Exhibitionism social interaction to Ask To Get Naked
      • Exhibitionism social interaction to Ask To Dress Up
    • Story Progression
      • Exhibitionism related activities done with and around NPC Sims will increase influence
      • NPC Sims will learn exhibitionism skill over time if influenced
      • NPC Sims traits affect how quickly they gain experience
    • Autonomy
      • NPC Sims with high enough exhibitionism skill level undress underwear
      • Sims with high enough exhibitionism skill level undress outfit
    • Settings
      • Ability to disable exhibitionism (skill, autonomy, story progression)
      • Ability to disable Sims reacting to nudity
      • Ability to change notifications type settings
      • Ability to display household only related notifications
      • Ability to change autonomy level settings
      • Ability to change story progression settings
      • Ability to disable toilet undressing settings
      • Ability to disable nude outfit assurance system
      • Ability to disable outfit changing interactions behavior
    • Commands
      • Command 'ww.fix' fixes most of the issues in general
      • Command 'ww.fixnudeoutfit' reset every Sim naked outfit with nudity assurance
      • Command 'ww.globalrevertoutfits' reverts every Sim outfit to default
      • Command ‘ww.randomSimsunderwear’ randomizes underwear on all NPC Sims with default or no underwear
      • Command 'ww.exglobalremove' reset exhibitionism skill of every Sim
      • Command 'ww.giveerection' gives selected Sim erection
      • Command 'ww.loseerection' removes erection from selected Sim
      • Command 'ww.triggerautonomy' forces to run exhibitionism autonomy once [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exstoryprogression' runs exhibitionism story progression for one day [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exnextlevel' grants level up of exhibitionism skill for selected Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exremoveskill' removes exhibitionism skill of active Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exglobalnextlevel' grants level up of exhibitionism skill for every Sim [CHEAT]
      • Command 'ww.exglobalmaxlevel' grants max level of exhibitionism skill for every Sim [CHEAT]
  • Relationships
    • General
      • Ability to enable polygamy/polyamory (entire game)
        • Allows for multiple marriages (limited by one engagement at once)
        • Allows for multiple boyfriends/girlfriends
      • Ability to disable Sims jealousy (entire game)
      • Ability to enable incest romance and sex (entire game)
      • Ability to enable romance between adults and teens (entire game)
      • Ability to change Sim gender preference (if enabled in settings)
    • Traits
      • Polyamorous
        • Satisfaction Reward Trait for 1000 points
        • Allows Sims to have multiple open romantic or sexual committed relationships and don’t get jealous about their loved ones having more than one partner
        • Conflicts with the 'Jealous’ trait
      • Incest
        • Satisfaction Reward Trait for 1000 points
        • Allows for incest interactions between relative Sims that have this trait (if not using the global incest setting)
    • Desire Level System
      • Sims gain desire from romantic interactions and other flirt related interactions
      • Sims lose desire on some unsuccessful interactions
      • Sims lose desire on mean social interactions (unless Sim is evil)
      • Sims lose desire over time
      • Sims with Alluring trait help gaining more desire
      • Sims with Romantic trait gain more desire
      • Sims with Unflirty trait gain less desire

What are basics of exhibitionism?

Exhibitionism skill requires performing nudity related activities and leveling it will give you more confidence to do more exhibitionism interactions. Any occasion your Sim can be nude or in a revealing outfit (sleepwear/swimwear) is a chance to improve the exhibitionism skill. Undressing, Flashing, Skinny Dipping, Streaking, Nude in Hot Tub, Nude in Steam Room, Nude Massage, Naked Dance, Nude Workout, Nude Jogging, Nude Yoga, Nude Meditation, Taking Naked Selfies, Taking Photos of Other Nude Sims will help. Having Sims around when your Sim is nude matters a lot.

You can disable exhibitionism in settings to avoid the process of leveling.

NPC Sims will learn exhibitionism on their own if influenced. You can influence them by exhibitionism conversations or being nude around them, which will allow them to level up more by every day.

Underwear of Sims can be changed by using any dresser object.

What are basics of sex?

Sex interactions are based on animations which you can download below. Every animation has a different location it can be used at. Look around, probably your bed offers few animations.

If you want to start a sex interaction with other Sims then make sure they are nearby when doing it. You can change how genders are considered in settings and use every animation for every Sim. Remember that you can swap sex spots of Sims in sex by clicking on them. If you want to have a threesome or more, start a sex interaction and click on your sim to be able to invite other Sims to the interaction, but remember that you need animations that support more than two Sims.

Cum is being applied on Sims after the sex interaction is finished and the type of cum is depended on the animation and it's specified by the creator of the animations if it's allowed at all. For example, if you stop the sex interaction with running oraljob, the cum will be applied on the Sim face. Some animations, like climax animations, could be missing any cum result at the end if not specified by the creator. You can still apply cum manually on Sims if Sims are ready to climax. You can apply cum manually on Sims when they are ready to climax.

Climax is another type of animations that are being unlocked while in sex interaction. Not every Sims combination and location have climax animations. If climax is available the option will be visible. Climax is not directly connected with cum and it's not required for cum. Climax animations still play like every other animation, so they are not going to end after single loop (yet).

Pregnancy depends on the pregnancy chance set in settings and only occurs during vaginal or climax sex after around 15 seconds, so you have time to use condoms. Pregnancy doesn't happen right away after sex either, so your Sim has a chance to have sex with more partners to mix it up a little. Pregnancy will trigger after two in-game hours or once your Sim does the pregnancy test. Once your Sim is pregnant you can terminate the pregnancy by using that Sim smartphone.

Condoms have to be ordered using a computer or bought in Build/Buy menu. Condoms can only be used in already running sex interaction by clicking on them in Sim inventory.

Sex skill will affect Sims satisfaction from sex which is represented by gained moodlets after sex. Sims will gain sex skill after sex, more sex will gain them more skill.

Desire level will affect Sims satisfaction from sex as well as their acceptance of sex offers. Sims gain desire from romantic interactions and seeing nudity.

Want to suggest something?

I am always open for suggestions and there is a whole list of ideas collected with the help of people using WickedWhims.

Before suggesting anything, check this list and look if your idea isn't already there, but don't hesitate to contribute to an existing suggestion to make it better.

It's important to consider suggesting things that will help the current development of the mod instead of big standalone features.

Note that all of the suggestions are planned things that are not guaranteed to be added. Development can go different ways and a lot can change.

Post suggestions anywhere you want, I will read them eventually.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Make sure to read the 'What are basics of exhibitionism?' and 'What are basics of sex?' sections for more info!

• I am trying to save my game, but there is an error!
    • You're probably using an outdated version of the game. Read at the top of the topic, in red font, what is the minimal version you have to be using for WickedWhims to work correctly.
    • If you're up-to-date, temporarily avoid the problem by using the 'Safe Save' feature in the WickedWhims Settings. After that, please read the instruction below on how to report bugs.
  • Do NPC Sims have sex on their own/Is there autonomy for sex?
    • Not yet, but I am getting there, it will take a while. Thanks for the interest!
  • Is there forced sex?
    • Not yet, but I am getting there, it will take a while. Thanks for the interest!
  • Will sex and exhibitionism be allowed as club activities?
  • Are there gay/lesbian/other animations?
    • Look for more animations, WickedWhims does not limit any genders. If you want to use existing animations with different genders, change 'Gender Settings' and 'Gender Recognition Settings' in Sex Settings.
  • How to enable incest, sex/romance with teens and polygamy/polyamory?
    • All settings related to that can be found in Relationship Settings.
  • I have set to end the sex using climax, but it doesn't happen, why?
    • Current animations system is duration based, so the animations will play for the duration rather than loop count. I am planning on reworking animations to detect loops which should resolve this issue.
  • I am using the Height Slider mod and animations don't align, what to do?
    • Don't use the Height Slider mod. The game is not designed to handle different heights of Sims and there is nothing that can be done to fix this.

Want to translate the mod?

I am not pushing anybody to translate WickedWhims, but if you want to do it, then go for it.

What you need is the language template for the language you want to translate to. You can find all the templates in the attachments of this topic.

To edit packages you need DP STBL Editor or TS4 STBL Editor.

If you create a package don't send it to me, create your own topic and I will eventually include it here too.

Make sure to keep the 'WickedWhims_LP_' prefix in the name of your translation package, otherwise, it will not load the right order.

Please don't distribute your translation with the mod included in the package, send people here instead.

Known Bugs - Everything That's Wrong

Changelog - How Stuff Progressed

Unreleased Changes - Before LoversLab Release

• Added support for Female Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models
  • Added 'Next' button in the Wicked menu to quickly progress to the next sex animation
  • Made the mod installation notification message different and changed the color from orange to green
  • Made acceptance of Sim nudity require a little bit of romance relationship before friendship relationship will be considered
  • Made Sims in relationships only pair with their partners for Sex Autonomy on Low and Normal Level Settings (Polyamorous trait excludes this rule)
  • Made non-CAS towel outfit count as revealing outfit
  • Fixed mod data not loading when starting the game on editing a lot
  • Fixed few minor issues with outfits
  • Fixed 'Unique Sex Partners' statistic desync
  • Fixed cum layers moodlets not updating properly
  • Fixed vaginal cum layer being applied on Sims with a penis
  • Added 'Player Sims Autonomy Settings' to allow player Sims sex autonomy
  • Reworked sex autonomy location definition system
  • Reworked sex autonomy main trigger
  • Made sex autonomy trigger from romantic interactions be affected by mood and desire level
  • Fixed Sims reacting to sex when they are about to have sex
  • Reworked Moodlets, Skills, Traits, Whims, Relations, Situations, Roles, Commodities, Motives, Statistics, Interface, Locations, Zones, Lots, Objects, Routing, Interactions and Privacy game utilities and support
  • Reworked core update (tick) support
  • Reworked game commands support
    • Added exception security to invoked commands
  • Reworked Save and Load System
    • Added proper support for multiple worlds saves
    • Made saves load in strict order to avoid issues
    • Changed saves location and naming scheme (without backward compatibility)
    • Fixed save system confusing scratch saves
    • Fixed mismatch of data caused by scratch saves
  • Added Autonomy Question Dialog Settings
  • Made kissing transfer face cum to the partner's face
  • Made animations sorted by authors names
  • Improved teen sex limitations
  • Fixed notifications being displayed with delay
  • Fixed Sims not predicting future tasks as safe with current nudity level
  • Fixed underage Sims not reacting to sex or nudity
  • Fixed NPC Sims not being able to enter gender restricted rooms
  • Fixed possible math problems
  • Removed 'Safe Save' option
  • Added sex autonomy trigger from romance related chatter
  • Added question dialog when NPC Sim wants to ask for sex a player Sim
  • Added notification after Sim got possibly pregnant
  • Made pregnancy occur after 5-10 seconds (instead of 15-25 seconds)
  • Made NPC Sims switch sex animations depending on the sex interaction duration (longer sex, longer animations)
  • Made the 'Invite to Stay the Night' interaction allowed for multiple Sims at once
  • Made exhibitionism autonomy less frequent
  • Fixed some romance interactions missing on adult Sims
  • Fixed sex autonomy not respecting the autonomy game setting
  • Added initial sex autonomy for NPC Sims
    • Added sex autonomy level setting (Disabled, Low, Normal, High)
    • Added a notification when NPC Sims start a sex interaction
    • Added 'Stop That!' interaction for NPC Sims sex interaction
  • Added support for Noir and Dark Sims penis models
  • Made player Sims and Sims going to sex location ignore gender specific doors
  • Made animations duration limited to 60 seconds (unless overridden)
  • Improved relationship score system
    • Made changes related to NPC exclusive relations
    • Made NPC Sims count gender preference
    • Made the 'Polyamorous' trait count towards relationship score
  • Improved animations lookup cache
  • Made sure animations can't stage into itself
  • Fixed Sim situations detection not working
  • Fixed Sims getting stuck on locked doors when reacting to sex
  • Fixed Sims not reacting to sex interactions on windows
  • Added support for version 1.30.103.1210
  • Added Sims Statistics for sex, exhibitionism and other (global settings coming soon)
  • Made sure cum moodlets will always update after cleaning
  • Made exclusive NPC Sims sex interactions not allow for pregnancy (not yet)
  • Made Sims not react to solo teasing sex interaction if the Sim in it is not undressed
  • Fixed underwear randomization command not working
  • Fixed some relationship tests not working
  • Added support for exclusive NPC sex interaction
  • Added ability to start NPC sex interactions
    • Unlocked with 'ww.manualnpcsex' command
    • Added setting for NPC sex interaction duration (by default 3 minutes)
    • NPC Sims will try to end the sex interaction after set time in settings or after climax if possible
  • Made sex interaction animations not stage to climax if it's not available yet
  • Made sex interaction animations progression allow climax
  • Improved sex interaction animations progression
    • Teasing -> Handjob/Footjob -> Oraljob
    • Oraljob -> Vaginal/Anal/Climax
    • Vaginal/Anal -> Oraljob/Vaginal/Anal/Climax
    • Climax (if can progress after climax) -> Handjob/Oraljob/Vaginal/Anal
  • Fixed Sims not always leaving after reacting to sex
  • Fixed Sims fighting privacy rules when going to the sex location

Installation - Really Easy!

If you have previously installed mods for The Sims 4 then you should be familar with this process.

If you're using the Windows Installer version then skip this instruction. Make sure to remove WickedWhims files before using the installer if you had the mod installed manually before.

• 1. Open the downloaded mod archive file with an archive manager. Example archive managers:
  • 2. Open the folder for The Sims 4 Mods (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods).
  • 3. Drag the 'WickedWhimsMod' folder from the archive manager to opened The Sims 4 Mods folder. <ANIMATION>
  • 4. Turn the game on and open 'Game Options'. <IMAGE>
  • 5. Open the 'Other' section and check the 'Enable Custom Content and Mods' and the 'Script Mods Allowed' settings. <IMAGE>
  • 6. Turn the game off and on again.
If you're missing the 'Resource.cfg' file in the Mods folder or you suspect it's invalid - remove it, turn the game on and turn the game off, it should be there again.

Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files. <IMAGE>

Installation of sex animations is exactly the same. Download the animation package, extract it with an archive manager and put the 'PACKAGE' file to The Sims 4 Mods folder.

Download - Really Fast!

Use Download Section on LoversLab or Download on my blog.

Required Mods - You Need This!

Sex animations available below are required for more sex positions!

No additional mods are required to use all available functionalities of WickedWhims!

WickedWhims doesn't provide full anatomy skins for Sims, you can find these in Optional Mods section or anywhere on the internet.

Optional Mods - You May Need This!

Below you will find additional mods that are completely optional.

> Body Animation Bones Extender Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81008-wip-breast-bones-partially-unlocked-for-animation-updated-v2/

> Hiroki Better Body Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-sims-4-better-body/

> EVE Mesh Body Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79210-sims-4-eve-mesh-body-v3/

> Untraditional Nerd Detailed Feet (non-replacement) - http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/Feet

> Female/Male Skin Replacement & 3D nipples by Luumiahttp://luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux3-new-body-replacements-to-improve-your

> Female/Male Skin Replacement by Cmarhttp://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2014/09/sims-4-default-replacement-adult-skins.html

> Azmodan22 Female Strapon Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70340-azmodan22-female-strapon-collection-updated-09122016/

> Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79046-sims-4-pornstar-cock-set-for-adult-males-and-wickedwhims/

> LunarEclipse Penis Models - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69770-sims-4-lunar-eclipse-new-hd-hardpenis-model-casver-wickedwhims-compatible/

> Untraditional Nerd Soft Penis Model (non-replacement) - http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/138432671920/download-detailed-bottom-aka-penis-mod

> Azmodan22 Bondage Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3527-bondage-devices/

> YrSa BDSM Devices Mod - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4070-sims4-yrsa-bdsm-devices/

Animations - Required for sex

This is the list of available animations for WickedWhims (if you find more or created more, tell me).

To use sex interactions you need sex animations. Few are built-in to the mod, but you should check these out:

Translations - Do you understand?

Translations are made by glorious members of the community.

Support - Really Hungry!

If you like my project, have money and you're willing to support me - then please do it. Without support, eventually, the project cannot be continued.

Patreon: patreon.com/wickedwoohoo - You can use PayPal too!

Tutorials - If you feel creative

This is the list of tutorials I've made for creating animations for WickedWhims step-by-step.

If you're interested in creating animations for Sims 4 then check them out!

If you have problems with creating animations or understanding the tutorials - send me a private message.

Do you have a problem?

Go ahead and check the WickedWhims Help Center.

If you want to report a bug then post about it over here. Errors, issues, crashes and other should go through the WickedWhims Help Center.

Credits - Important People

Thank you to...

Do you have any questions?

If you're not sure about something, want to know something about me or the project or just want to say something nice (or not) - feel free to a post here or write a private message to me!

Screenshots & Videos

attachicon.gifDarkening Demise 1.pngattachicon.gifEksclusiv 1.pngattachicon.gifjmem0 1.pngattachicon.gifjmem0 2.pngattachicon.gifjmem0 3.pngattachicon.gifjmem0 4.pngattachicon.gifJoeLewis 1.pngattachicon.gifJoeLewis 2.pngattachicon.gifJoeLewis 3.pngattachicon.gifJoeLewis 4.pngattachicon.gifMaryJane 1.pngattachicon.gifMerlinaXX 1.pngattachicon.gifmungo10 1.pngattachicon.gifSer_ArthurDayne 1.pngattachicon.gifSlick Clyde 1.pngattachicon.gifSlick Clyde 2.pngattachicon.gifspenndragin 1.pngattachicon.gifspenndragin 2.pngattachicon.gifspenndragin 3.pngattachicon.gifThe Afro Samurai 1.pngattachicon.gifthewatcher1 1.pngattachicon.gifthewatcher1 2.pngattachicon.giftoby5124 1.pngattachicon.gifTURBODRIVER 1.pngattachicon.gifWarren Zevon 1.pngattachicon.gifWarren Zevon 2.pngattachicon.gifEctoplasma 1.pngattachicon.gifEctoplasma 2.pngattachicon.gifGokcenC.pngattachicon.gifThePauly87.pngattachicon.gifTurisas.png

https://vimeo.com/217458441 https://vimeo.com/217801604 https://vimeo.com/218244595

Guest Redabyss

How can I display the data of a custom object to use it as a sex location? I tried to use the command "wickedwoohoo.enabledebug" and clicked on the objects, but it didn't work.

ww.enabledebug