WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I am trying to increase exhibition on a larger scale in game.  few questions about the skill.   First it seems that only one of my sims can actually encourage it, several can discuss it.   I assume that is based ont heir level in the skill?   

Second, I thought you had once posted a console command to increase it?  If there is one can you please let me know.

All the cheat/commands are listed in the OP the ones for exhibition are down near the bottom of it.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Thank you for the wonderful Mod and to all the creator of animations and CC. I had a suggestion to make ForcedSex (animations that say ForedSex/Rough/KnockedOut) as a be an additional option and should branch in Consensual or Non-Consensual. Rather than simply having a ForcedSex category I think this would be better since it gives room to BDSM plays/roleplays.

Currently with all animations under one and with setting set to 'End session on Climax' the progression my Sim takes sometimes is from a passionate lover to a full blow rapist. And with the new Sex Autonomy which I am extremely excited and awaiting it would be odd to see NPC going out on raping sprees.

There will be a better categorisation of animations in the future.

Thank and looking forward. I did read in other posts after posting that you might be already working on the NC part.

After playing a little more I did feel some settings used for default could be changed or improved. Its no biggie cause anyone can change it to their liking but the defaults might help new users.

Settings > Sex Settings > Pregnancy > 50%

Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Duration > Climax Finish (Please also add Climax Finish for NPC Sex Autonomy when released)

Can these Settings be Saved ? I seem to need to set them every time I start a new game.

I will be reworking the pregnancy system in the future, so maybe then I will enable it, currently, it's really basic and too unpredictable with even 1% chance.

I am not going to finish with climax by default because a user might not have climax animations and Sims will never finish.

NPC Sims always try to finish with climax if it's available.

Does WickedWhims support IK's?

What's that?

There is a lot of people who should say which version they are running before the " omg i installed this and it's not running ". It could help a lot :P

There, I changed it and made it green:

post-536691-0-44031500-1499078718_thumb.png

I am trying to increase exhibition on a larger scale in game.  few questions about the skill.   First it seems that only one of my sims can actually encourage it, several can discuss it.   I assume that is based ont heir level in the skill?   

Second, I thought you had once posted a console command to increase it?  If there is one can you please let me know.

Higher level unlocks more social interactions and as bemis67 said, all commands are in the features list.

What's that?

I meant IK bones (Inverse Kinematic). Some animations in the game use them (those with "a2a_" prefix for example).

I've made a small addition to s4studio's addon for blender that allows me to use IK bones for animations in game and it works, but for some reason only for a single actor animations. This kind of interaction between different actors doesn't seems to work with WickedWhims.

How does the desire moodlet exactly work? Currently my Sims get it very rarely, they have to be flashed a few times in a row or talk for a long with a naked Sim of the prefered gender, it doesn't feel very natural  :-/  It would be more realistic if they also got it when performing a certain ammount of romantic interactions (excluding woohoo) and/or if the Sim hasn't have sex in some time.

Oh and we could have asexual Sims that don't gain desire at all and demisexual Sims who only gain desire if they have a strong conexion with the other Sim (soulmates/bf/gf/husband/wife). (I know you already have the demisexual trait in your list of ideas but it doesn't mention anything about desire and I thought it would be a great adition if it's possible to make something like that).

First off I want to give massive kudos to TurboDriver. This is an amazing mod. I have some experience with Python and got it into my head it would be funny to add a feature to have my sims run around and do voyeuristic things to achieve goals to gain admittance to a club.

Basically I want to try to programming in something like a fraternity or a sorority.

The basics of the idea can be broken down like this:

1. To join a club a Sim has to achieve various goals which eventually unlocks a trait that specifically flags them as being a "streaker".
  2. The conditions for this require a certain level of exhibitionism and doing activities in specific locations

I have already decompiled the base Sims 4 python files using unpyc and made a couple of modifications to unpyc along the way to get it to better process some of the harder files. After a little tinkering I had it also iterate over the Wicked Whims ts4script sub-directories turbolib and wickedwoohoo. I am able to figure out what's going on for the most part, but the issue I am having is actually with the compilation.

Basically I have a simple batch script named pyth_opt_comp.cmd that just executes:

@echo off
if %1x==x goto usage
%~d1
cd "%~p1"
echo on
C:\python33\python.exe -O -c "import py_compile;py_compile.compile('%~n1%~x1','%~n1.pyo')"
@echo off
goto end
:usage
echo   drag+drop the .py file onto this to compile to a .pyo file.
:end

Then I run:

REM Unix find tool from http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

find -name "*.py" -exec pyth_opt_comp.cmd {} ;

This generates all the .pyo files. After that I realized there seems to be some dependency on mc_woohoo. So I grabbed those files, decompiled with unpyc, and dropped them in after generating the pyos

The resultant ts4script zip file directory structure basically was:

mc_woohoo pyos

|

|--turbolib\*

|--wickedwoohoo\*

The pyos I am generating are slightly smaller than the ones you have. The game loads and there are no new errors in lastException.txt, but the mod doesn't seem to load with the modifications. Replacing mc_woohoo.ts4script with the original makes everything work again. More often than not the game just crashes. LastCrash.txt isn't very useful, however.

First I figured that might be a problem with dependencies so I loaded all the assets into Wing IDE figuring I could generate the pyos that way. However, there are missing symbols which I assume are loaded on TS4 launch.

Anyhow I am just wondering if there is any shared resources so I can extend your very awesome mod here. A github link or something similar would be awesome. I am happy to provide you with any changes I make for you to use however you wish. It would be a ton of fun to tinker around with this because no other mod comes even close to what you have accomplished.

Anyhow, any advice on what to do next would be appreciated.

Rock on TurboDriver!

So i already posted about this issue and i solved thanks to ppl on this forum, but with the new wickedwhims or patches i got the problem again and i can't fix it anymore.

My sims when entering shower or do the whickedwhims command "completely undress yourself" they put on random clothes instead of the nudesuit.

Last time i fixed it by batch patching all my outfits to remove cc from shower, but now sims4studio tells that no cc needs fixes. I also tried this mod http://modthesims.info/d/568792 and it doesn't work. 

EDIT: I somehow managed to fix it by reinstalling a lot of mods and removing a lot of saved stuff in documents/sims4 folder but now i have another issue...  When nude female sims have wierd nipples, with the same color of the skin. 

Every times this game updates it's a cc apocalypse, i can't take it anymore  :ph34r:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

What's that?

I meant IK bones (Inverse Kinematic). Some animations in the game use them (those with "a2a_" prefix for example).
I've made a small addition to s4studio's addon for blender that allows me to use IK bones for animations in game and it works, but for some reason only for a single actor animations. This kind of interaction between different actors doesn't seems to work with WickedWhims.

WickedWhims doesn't really have anything to do with that, I just use the game engine to play animations. I don't know what do you mean by different actors, I hope you read how to make animations for Sims 4, you don't place multiple actors in one clip.

How does the desire moodlet exactly work? Currently my Sims get it very rarely, they have to be flashed a few times in a row or talk for a long with a naked Sim of the prefered gender, it doesn't feel very natural  :-/  It would be more realistic if they also got it when performing a certain ammount of romantic interactions (excluding woohoo) and/or if the Sim hasn't have sex in some time.

Oh and we could have asexual Sims that don't gain desire at all and demisexual Sims who only gain desire if they have a strong conexion with the other Sim (soulmates/bf/gf/husband/wife). (I know you already have the demisexual trait in your list of ideas but it doesn't mention anything about desire and I thought it would be a great adition if it's possible to make something like that).

The desire level primarily grows from romantic conversations, nudity is just another way of growing it, sort of an easy mode.

Sex-specific traits will appear pretty soon to work with sex autonomy, so they could affect desire too.

First off I want to give massive kudos to TurboDriver. This is an amazing mod. I have some experience with Python and got it into my head it would be funny to add a feature to have my sims run around and do voyeuristic things to achieve goals to gain admittance to a club.

Basically I want to try to programming in something like a fraternity or a sorority.

1. To join a club a Sim has to achieve various goals which eventually unlocks a trait that specifically flags them as being a "streaker".
  2. The conditions for this require a certain level of exhibitionism and doing activities in specific locations

I have already decompiled the base Sims 4 python files using unpyc and made a couple of modifications to unpyc along the way to get it to better process some of the harder files. After a little tinkering I had it also iterate over the Wicked Whims ts4script sub-directories turbolib and wickedwoohoo. I am able to figure out what's going on for the most part, but the issue I am having is actually with the compilation.

Basically I have a simple batch script named pyth_opt_comp.cmd that just executes:

@echo off
if %1x==x goto usage
%~d1
cd "%~p1"
echo on
C:\python33\python.exe -O -c "import py_compile;py_compile.compile('%~n1%~x1','%~n1.pyo')"
@echo off
goto end

Then I run:

This generates all the .pyo files. After that I realized there seems to be some dependency on mc_woohoo. So I grabbed those files, decompiled with unpyc, and dropped them in after generating the pyos

mc_woohoo pyos

|

|--turbolib\*

|--wickedwoohoo\*

The pyos I am generating are slightly smaller than the ones you have. The game loads and there are no new errors in lastException.txt, but the mod doesn't seem to load with the modifications. Replacing mc_woohoo.ts4script with the original makes everything work again. More often than not the game just crashes. LastCrash.txt isn't very useful, however.

First I figured that might be a problem with dependencies so I loaded all the assets into Wing IDE figuring I could generate the pyos that way. However, there are missing symbols which I assume are loaded on TS4 launch.

Anyhow I am just wondering if there is any shared resources so I can extend your very awesome mod here. A github link or something similar would be awesome. I am happy to provide you with any changes I make for you to use however you wish. It would be a ton of fun to tinker around with this because no other mod comes even close to what you have accomplished.

Rock on TurboDriver!

Hey! Thanks!

You haven't mentioned this, so you might not know that there is no way to decompile pyos 1 to 1. You will end up with a bunch of random loops and restructured logic. Without going through the whole thing and fixing it manually you will not be able to modify anything.

There is no open source of the mod and there won't be, it's not a public project, but it's different for TurboLib. I am slowly developing something that could be used by other developers as a tool to learn Sims 4 script modding. It's nowhere close to being ready, but it contains a bunch of functions related to basic things in the game. The current LL release has a really underdeveloped version of it, so you won't find there much.

You might learn some stuff from looking at what I've made, but the meat of it will be in TurboLib. Anything that doesn't use TurboLib at the time is a mess. In the next 2-3 LL release the whole mod will work on it and from that point, I will be able to complete it and upload somewhere.

@echo off
if %1x==x goto usage
%~d1
cd "%~p1"
echo on
@echo off
goto end

Then I run:

mc_woohoo pyos

|

|--turbolib\*

|--wickedwoohoo\*

Rock on TurboDriver!

Maybe check files without compilation?

EDIT

Also try using uncompyle6 to decompile pyos

What's that?

WickedWhims doesn't really have anything to do with that, I just use the game engine to play animations. I don't know what do you mean by different actors, I hope you read how to make animations for Sims 4, you don't place multiple actors in one clip.

Ok, for example, let's take an original animation from the game, let it be "a2a_friendly_T_hug" animation, export it from the game and put into a pack as for WickedWhims. Let's see how it looks:

post-1694620-0-91110700-1499187202_thumb.jpg

The girl tries to hug herself instead of her friend. Notice the hands position. This is because the engine can't find the second actor in this animation. Same thing happens with Adrews Poseplayer for a2a_ animations btw.

I couldn't get Andrew pose player unless I removed the other mods its rather harsh, I did however got it working. Just so strange about the whole deal. I had re-edit previous statement please don't think badly of me. Corrupt Sims 4 file system kind made question would sim file from tray do that? or house I deleted all houses that were old and not workable just I might need to remove some clothes I still see that unworkable clothes on there causing conflict detector activate.

Maybe normalcy will be only thing that happens.Today Origin browser won't even pop up.

Hey I removed all online abilities I really don't go online I am not uploader, or someone who has camera into my stuff. It would be so wrong.

Researching possible ill effects characters, if that was real life what is draw backs. Eh that be cool if you make version negative side effects, that fluctuate, Currently its like Utopia if you put no jealousy in mix, and no conflict of relationship status.  What happens when you enable it.

What am I missing to create the job or normal proceedings on the lot I wonder.

thanks for mod

What's that?

Ok, for example, let's take an original animation from the game, let it be "a2a_friendly_T_hug" animation, export it from the game and put into a pack as for WickedWhims. Let's see how it looks:

attachicon.gifTS4 2017-07-04 18-49-00-78_1.jpg

The girl tries to hug herself instead of her friend. Notice the hands position. This is because the engine can't find the second actor in this animation. Same thing happens with Adrews Poseplayer for a2a_ animations btw.

I think you are mistaken. This has nothing to do with IK. What you are describing is how EA designes animations using the slot bones. Slot bones are there to 'tell' the engine how fat or slim a sim is, so when they play animations like that (like hagging) the hands dont clip thought the bodies. I dont think you can use those bones with blender though. 

I will be reworking the pregnancy system in the future, so maybe then I will enable it, currently, it's really basic and too unpredictable with even 1% chance.

I am not going to finish with climax by default because a user might not have climax animations and Sims will never finish.

Thanks, that makes sense. I do suggest if I may that if you could include a default climax animation for WW which is not a user can disable it would solve that issue as well. Just a suggestion which would perhaps lead to more autonomy.

On another note I am very keen to try developing some animations (as a first timer). I also see a lot of people saying Sims3 has tons more and I thought maybe I can start my learning by porting those to Sims4. Is anyone aware of the complete process ? I have read that the animations need to be re-targetted (link #3) once imported in blender but other than that is very much doable. If someone can point me to the right thread/resources it would be great. The ones I found so far are listed for everyone.

1. http://simscommunity.info/2015/09/06/sims-3-to-sims-4-object-conversion-tutorial/
  2. http://modthesims.info/t/556369
  3. http://sims4studio.com/thread/4985/converted-sims-3-animations-4

Hey! Thanks!

You haven't mentioned this, so you might not know that there is no way to decompile pyos 1 to 1. You will end up with a bunch of random loops and restructured logic. Without going through the whole thing and fixing it manually you will not be able to modify anything.

Good call, I have tinkered with Hex-Rays in the past to make a memory mod trainer and you are absolutely right to say that no one should expect a miraculous full reveal of the original source. =)

Uncompyle6 isn't always reliable and I have only managed to get it to reverse a couple of files before diving in to see if I can root out the origin of the errors. Since I want to work on the exhibitionism feature I did a diff with the unpyc3 output (left side is uncompyle6, right is unpyc3: https://www.diffchecker.com/TPwuK3mn) to see if I could find any differences between conditionals and loops. There were some inconsistencies I discovered that allowed me to fix a couple errors that were likely causing the crash near initial load.

To keep things simple at the moment I am just modifying .\exhibitionism\tunable_handler.py so everything else should be completely untouched. In fact I keep your .pyos in place and just swap out the tunable_handler.pyo leaving all of the original python exactly as is and merge in a simple modification like:

import sims4.commands
@sims4.commands.Command('sayhi', command_type=sims4.commands.CommandType.Live)
def sayhi(_connection=None):
    output = sims4.commands.CheatOutput(_connection)
    output('Hello Sims4')

TS4 recognizes and loads TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script with the recompiled tunable_handler.py (see attached file just needs to be renamed to overwrite the default TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script). However something low level is probably messing up because uncompiling with uncompyle6 and/or unpyc3 - it doesn't matter which I use - and immediately recompiling with python 3.3 with no modifications to the exhibitionism tunable_handler script (or even with the fixes for the erroneous while loops), changes something somewhere such that none of the Wicked Whim interactions are available once in game. Any ideas?

There is no open source of the mod and there won't be, it's not a public project, but it's different for TurboLib. I am slowly developing something that could be used by other developers as a tool to learn Sims 4 script modding. It's nowhere close to being ready, but it contains a bunch of functions related to basic things in the game. The current LL release has a really underdeveloped version of it, so you won't find there much.

TurboLib will be a boon to the mod community.

I have released a number of projects on github and sourceforge with GPL. Normally when I publish open source I do so with full copyright retained and then a requirement to maintain the notice, but with the ability to allow others to modify the source. So far I haven't experienced anything that has made me regret that decision to be permissive with the source. It has only brought in more eyes to help hunt down bugs and flesh out features.

Reinventing the wheel is never fun, anything you can share will help. =)

Anyhow, I just want to say again you deserve massive praise for what you have made.

Best regards and thanks for making WW!

X

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.twiddling - sharing.ts4script.zip

I think you are mistaken. This has nothing to do with IK. What you are describing is how EA designes animations using the slot bones. Slot bones are there to 'tell' the engine how fat or slim a sim is, so when they play animations like that (like hagging) the hands dont clip thought the bodies. I dont think you can use those bones with blender though.

The engine uses hands bones as IK bones. Those slot bones you talking about are often used as targets for IK bones, but you can use any bone as IK target, not only those with _slot suffix.

The engine uses IK targets to calculate positions of the IK bones. It sums position of IK target with offset from special channels in s3clip. You can calculate those offset channels in blender. 

The engine uses hands bones as IK bones. Those slot bones you talking about are often used as targets for IK bones, but you can use any bone as IK target, not only those with _slot suffix.

The engine uses IK targets to calculate positions of the IK bones. It sums position of IK target with offset from special channels in s3clip. You can calculate those offset channels in blender. 

Yes, they have and use IK.

And yes Dagger, I have seen your experiment of erotic dancing solo animation which is excellent.

But don't you think it has something related to the different software that we (WW Animator) and EA uses?

AFAIK, EA uses Maya while we uses Blender.  :s

Moreover, I guess this topic about breast bone deserve more attention.  :)

The clip would be the same anyway, so no, I don't think so.

Alright, maybe this is unimportant, I just wanted it to work with WW.

No, I'm not saying that this is unimportant, as with this breakthrough, our animation can be used with any type of sims body and solve clipping issues.

I myself wants WickedWhims to be as advance as OSEX, but I guess the knowledge behind IK is still very limited, as the matter of fact you're the only animator that I know using engine-integrated IK *bow to you* , while other still uses IK only at Blender and then bake it afterwards.

Just for example :

post-1645035-0-75523500-1499249879_thumb.png

I don't even know how the IK event work and I'm pretty sure that TURBODRIVER didn't know about it, since the first response that I see is "What's that?"

But that can be improved by sharing your knowledge and letting the developer know about what needs to be worked with.

After all, we're in the same ships together right?  :)

with this new update, I cannot invite other sims to join in, while I am having sex with one sim.

Yes you can, just select the sims you're having sex with, the option to call someone to join will appear on them now.

Thanks, it worked. :)

LoversLab release was updated to support Female Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models.

Few improvements and fixes were done on Patreon:

• Added support for Female Noir and Dark Sims Penis Models
  • Added 'Next' button in the Wicked menu to quickly progress to the next sex animation
  • Made the mod installation notification message different and changed the color from orange to green
  • Made acceptance of Sim nudity require a little bit of romance relationship before friendship relationship will be considered
  • Made Sims in relationships only pair with their partners for Sex Autonomy on Low and Normal Level Settings (Polyamorous trait excludes this rule)
  • Made non-CAS towel outfit count as revealing outfit
  • Fixed mod data not loading when starting the game on editing a lot
  • Fixed few minor issues with outfits
  • Fixed 'Unique Sex Partners' statistic desync
  • Fixed cum layers moodlets not updating properly
  • Fixed vaginal cum layer being applied on Sims with a penis

What's that?

attachicon.gifTS4 2017-07-04 18-49-00-78_1.jpg

That explains a lot. WickedWhims doesn't play animations as social interactions at the time, that is the last step for the animations support on the list and the hardest one to get working. Currently, Sims play animations individually. Once the sex interaction will be a social interaction, support for multiple actors will be in place and your edits will work as well as proper sync between actors and fixed timing for animations.

Thanks, that makes sense. I do suggest if I may that if you could include a default climax animation for WW which is not a user can disable it would solve that issue as well. Just a suggestion which would perhaps lead to more autonomy.

On another note I am very keen to try developing some animations (as a first timer). I also see a lot of people saying Sims3 has tons more and I thought maybe I can start my learning by porting those to Sims4. Is anyone aware of the complete process ? I have read that the animations need to be re-targetted (link #3) once imported in blender but other than that is very much doable. If someone can point me to the right thread/resources it would be great. The ones I found so far are listed for everyone.

1. http://simscommunity.info/2015/09/06/sims-3-to-sims-4-object-conversion-tutorial/
  2. http://modthesims.info/t/556369
  3. http://sims4studio.com/thread/4985/converted-sims-3-animations-4

A single default climax animation would do anything, there would have to be one for every single possible sex location and that is not possible.

I never looked into the conversion of animations from TS3 to TS4 and this is the first time I am seeing it working (link #3). I have basic tutorials on creating animations for WW on my blog linked in the topic.

Hey! Thanks!

Good call, I have tinkered with Hex-Rays in the past to make a memory mod trainer and you are absolutely right to say that no one should expect a miraculous full reveal of the original source. =)

Uncompyle6 isn't always reliable and I have only managed to get it to reverse a couple of files before diving in to see if I can root out the origin of the errors. Since I want to work on the exhibitionism feature I did a diff with the unpyc3 output (left side is uncompyle6, right is unpyc3: https://www.diffchecker.com/TPwuK3mn) to see if I could find any differences between conditionals and loops. There were some inconsistencies I discovered that allowed me to fix a couple errors that were likely causing the crash near initial load.

To keep things simple at the moment I am just modifying .\exhibitionism\tunable_handler.py so everything else should be completely untouched. In fact I keep your .pyos in place and just swap out the tunable_handler.pyo leaving all of the original python exactly as is and merge in a simple modification like:

import sims4.commands
@sims4.commands.Command('sayhi', command_type=sims4.commands.CommandType.Live)
def sayhi(_connection=None):
    output = sims4.commands.CheatOutput(_connection)
    output('Hello Sims4')

TS4 recognizes and loads TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script with the recompiled tunable_handler.py (see attached file just needs to be renamed to overwrite the default TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script). However something low level is probably messing up because uncompiling with uncompyle6 and/or unpyc3 - it doesn't matter which I use - and immediately recompiling with python 3.3 with no modifications to the exhibitionism tunable_handler script (or even with the fixes for the erroneous while loops), changes something somewhere such that none of the Wicked Whim interactions are available once in game. Any ideas?

TurboLib will be a boon to the mod community.

I have released a number of projects on github and sourceforge with GPL. Normally when I publish open source I do so with full copyright retained and then a requirement to maintain the notice, but with the ability to allow others to modify the source. So far I haven't experienced anything that has made me regret that decision to be permissive with the source. It has only brought in more eyes to help hunt down bugs and flesh out features.

Reinventing the wheel is never fun, anything you can share will help. =)

Anyhow, I just want to say again you deserve massive praise for what you have made.

Best regards and thanks for making WW!

X

I don't know, I can't help you with these issues. I am always open to help with individual problems concerning the game itself if you're looking into making your own mod, but it's confusing when you're trying to edit my work. I am fine with that for the most part, as long as the license is followed, but I can't really help you with it too much. I am making TurboLib to help developers make new things, I am not looking to have anybody edit WickedWhims.