WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Have you thought about adding an STI system, with a certain percentage of your sim contracting an STI during sex, yet have a setting to change the percentage chance of each STI being contracted. You could make each STI a different moodlet with each having a different amount of uncomfortably. You even could add textures to go with these.

I could make it so the game says that there is something happening in another map and make you go there and actually see something happening, but that would be just me setting it up, just like KW does it.

That would be cool. I think that KW feature makes the game more replayable. Watching a domino effect across the town(s) unfold from your decisions.

for some reason every time i download a mike24 mod it does not work wtf is wrong with mike he should be banned for uploading stuff that clearly won't let the game launch

Hey! Mike's stuff always works great for me and a lot of others, you should post the problem in his thread and he'll be able to help you out faster

not to be rude but i told mike24 he ignored my post and it got deleted

I could make it so the game says that there is something happening in another map and make you go there and actually see something happening, but that would be just me setting it up, just like KW does it.

That would be cool. I think that KW feature makes the game more replayable. Watching a domino effect across the town(s) unfold from your decisions.
for some reason every time i download a mike24 mod it does not work wtf is wrong with mike he should be banned for uploading stuff that clearly won't let the game launch
Hey! Mike's stuff always works great for me and a lot of others, you should post the problem in his thread and he'll be able to help you out faster

not to be rude but i told mike24 he ignored my post and it got deleted

I think it may be something like it needed renaming, Mike's usually pretty good but he's also active modding other games too so he be yet to see your post, have you tried a private message? He will see it a little quicker :)

Hi guys, I haven't downloaded the Wicked Whims mod yet, I wanted to try out the No Mosaic mod and some nude skins/correct anatomy mods first before doing that, but I have this bug too, let me share my experience with you guys.

I downloaded the No Mosaic mod and Lumia's body replacement mods, I instructed my Sim to use the toilet and confirmed that the former mod was indeed working. I had her take a bath and she did but with no panties and that horrible bra. So I took her into CAS, enabled the nude tops under swimwear (I didn't see a nude option), I noticed that I was unable to remove that default bra and panties, not sure why. She still kept the bra on.  :@

I thought maybe I had installed the mod incorrectly, I'm very new to using mods, still learning here, so I uninstalled Lumia's skin mod and used Cmar's instead as it's supposed to override the EA default from what I understand? I know I did that right as it showed in the list that tells you which mods are in your game. It still happened.  :dodgy:

Do I need to have Wicked Whims installed to get the naked skins to show up correctly? Because I'm gonna feel a little silly, if that's the case, I'm kind of a n00b/newbie when it comes to using mods.  :blush:

I don't use ANY CC, never have, so that is not the issue. My Sims has had her outfits changed and breasts augmented (Among other things) in CAS many times but that was all before installing the No Mosaic mod. She is a Vampire however and I heard Vampires changing into their dark form can trigger it too. So that might be the case for me, even though the last time she did that was before installing that mod? 

Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys know, I am going to do some testing on this and will post my results, I'm also going to be looking into workarounds as this is a really annoying bug! Post your workaround finds guys, if you haven't already! 

I am totally going to install Wicked Whims as soon as I get this sorted out.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Have you thought about adding an STI system, with a certain percentage of your sim contracting an STI during sex, yet have a setting to change the percentage chance of each STI being contracted. You could make each STI a different moodlet with each having a different amount of uncomfortably. You even could add textures to go with these.

I will look into sicknesses once I will be adding support for the Get To Work expansion.

Hi guys, I haven't downloaded the Wicked Whims mod yet, I wanted to try out the No Mosaic mod and some nude skins/correct anatomy mods first before doing that, but I have this bug too, let me share my experience with you guys.

I downloaded the No Mosaic mod and Lumia's body replacement mods, I instructed my Sim to use the toilet and confirmed that the former mod was indeed working. I had her take a bath and she did but with no panties and that horrible bra. So I took her into CAS, enabled the nude tops under swimwear (I didn't see a nude option), I noticed that I was unable to remove that default bra and panties, not sure why. She still kept the bra on.  :@

I thought maybe I had installed the mod incorrectly, I'm very new to using mods, still learning here, so I uninstalled Lumia's skin mod and used Cmar's instead as it's supposed to override the EA default from what I understand? I know I did that right as it showed in the list that tells you which mods are in your game. It still happened.  :dodgy:

Do I need to have Wicked Whims installed to get the naked skins to show up correctly? Because I'm gonna feel a little silly, if that's the case, I'm kind of a n00b/newbie when it comes to using mods.  :blush:

I don't use ANY CC, never have, so that is not the issue. My Sims has had her outfits changed and breasts augmented (Among other things) in CAS many times but that was all before installing the No Mosaic mod. She is a Vampire however and I heard Vampires changing into their dark form can trigger it too. So that might be the case for me, even though the last time she did that was before installing that mod? 

Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys know, I am going to do some testing on this and will post my results, I'm also going to be looking into workarounds as this is a really annoying bug! Post your workaround finds guys, if you haven't already! 

I am totally going to install Wicked Whims as soon as I get this sorted out.

Luumia body replacement does not replace default underwear which causes these issues. I recommend using BetterBody instead, it can be found on this forum.

Can you play Sims 4 with a CD? I'm from Germany, I've bought the Sims 4 and now I only can play online with Origin??? I miss the simple installation from the Sims 3. Now I can't download any mods making the game more realistic :-( Do you have any tipps?

Can you play Sims 4 with a CD? I'm from Germany, I've bought the Sims 4 and now I only can play online with Origin??? I miss the simple installation from the Sims 3. Now I can't download any mods making the game more realistic :-( Do you have any tipps?

Click on the origin sign in origin, then click "go offline" to play the game offline.

Also you said you can't download any mods? 

I just try to upload the file. Norton came up saying there is a virus in the download.

I'm no expert when it comes to these things but I've not experienced any threat to my computer by running mods from this site

I just try to upload the file. Norton came up saying there is a virus in the download.

Norton gives alot of false positives I used to have it but got rid of it when one of their updates said every single one of the modding tools and programs I've had on my computer for years where viruses and some of those modding tools I made myself so I know Norton is full of it :rolleyes:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Here are some changes of the most recent Patreon release before I get to work on sex autonomy.

• Added incest reward trait
  • Added underwear switch (enable/disable underwear)
  • Made NPC sims have randomized matching sets of underwear
  • Added 'ww.randomsimsunderwear' command to randomize underwear on all NPC sims with default or no underwear
  • Made underwear sets be configurable with the CAS parts file
  • Added 'ww.fix' command to safely try fix issues with the mod
  • Made all WickedWhims commands start with 'ww.' instead of 'wickedwoohoo.' (example: 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' is now 'ww.stopsex')
  • Made routing to sex destination more precise
  • Made package files not be falsely recognized as conflicting by conflict detectors
  • Improved exhibitionism skill
    • Made flashing limitless from level 4
    • Made undressing available on level 2 if in private place with only close sims around
    • Made undressing on level 3 available anywhere on the household lot
    • Made undressing on level 3 allowed around low amount of stranger sims
  • Updated exhibitionism whims to match exhibitionism skill changes
  • Fixed sex whims not working correctly in general
  • Fixed sex whims being available for underage sims
  • Changed 'Animation Switcher' setting to 'Animation Disabler'

http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-sims-4-penis-mod-and-nude-bottom-by.html

Is this mod also compatible with WickedWhims and the animations?

Body replacement should generally work without problems.

How do you disable gender restrictions?

You can find that in the Sex Settings.

It's just the Windows Installer, you can download the version of the mod without the installer and install it manually. I have the same problem with Bitdefender, it's extremely aggressive, but the installer itself is clear. I will eventually get rid of it and try to replace it with a universal OS script.

Sorry. But I can not how to do group sex animation?

Make sure to install animations linked in the original topic post and click on sims around to invite them.

Hi TD

Thanks for the update and the changes look great,

Was wondering if the sex destination update will help the for the fountain animations?

Thanks again and good luck with autonomy :P

Norton is an awful anti virus that will give you a virus on purpose while bullying you all the way saying everything you do is wrong and all files are a Trojan. Just like McAfee its a crap program. Go here and download Avast its free, less costly on your PC performance, and works much better.

Now that I downloaded this file almost all of the romantic interactions don't work. For example, when I try to "first kiss" nothing happens.

You won't be able to dive straight in,

Your Sims need start by using exhibitionism, wearing revealing clothes or admiring self in the mirror,

Relationship is a factor too,

There are options for removing restrictions if you wanna get stuck in right away :P

Hey Turbo, I know the rape mechanic is still a while off but it would be cool to also have drugged drinks--if your Sim goes out to a bar and has something to drink, there's a chance they'll get a dazed moodlet and then date-raped by whoever  "drugged" their drink. Just an idea to add to your (probably long) list of forum suggestions. ;)

Hi TD

Thanks for the update and the changes look great,
Was wondering if the sex destination update will help the for the fountain animations?

Thanks again and good luck with autonomy :P

Yup.

After sex, vampires have an invisible scale of vivacity - they constantly want to sleep with a full scale of energy ....Is there a solution to this problem?

I will check it out, never heard of that before.

Now that I downloaded this file almost all of the romantic interactions don't work. For example, when I try to "first kiss" nothing happens. 

You won't be able to dive straight in,

Your Sims need start by using exhibitionism, wearing revealing clothes or admiring self in the mirror,
Relationship is a factor too,

There are options for removing restrictions if you wanna get stuck in right away :P

That sounds more like outdated mods rather than game mechanics.