WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Hi, I was just wondering if two teens could use the mod together because I can't seem to get them to be able to. Thanks!

Hi, I was just wondering if two teens could use the mod together because I can't seem to get them to be able to. Thanks!

Hi! Check out the settings and it's there under relationship settings :)
Going to copy paste my problem, lol, No one seems to see it. Could you help me out?

"Hey, I have a problem with the Mod.(I'm kinda new here, but not new to the Mod)

I can't seem to make my other sims join in when the Sex Action is active(the option for "Join In" doesn't appear, and oh boy, I've downloaded every Animation Mods that go with Wicked Whims)

The only thing that Pops up is "Settings", the only time the "Join In" option appears is when my Sim is performing a Solo Animation, then and only then it'll appear.

I don't have any problems with the Solo Animation nor Duo Animation, they work fine, but as soon as I try to invite a Third Sim, the only thing that Pops up is the "settings" for Wicked Whims and or the Exhibitionism chat where they only talk about Exhibitionism.

Never had any problems with the Mod, this is a first. Could you help me? Thanks!(I suspect that it might be due to the fact that I placed the .json file in the Mods folder(?) isn't it supposed to be placed in there? Or does it go under a different place?)

Game Version 1.25.136.1020, Wicked Whims Version 2.1.2.095.3.

Sorry for Bad English."

I saw this but as its not a fresh install the problem may lay a little deeper, do you have any other mods Installed? The json is needed in the mods folder so not to worry there, have you made any changes recently or downloaded any new script mods? Could be that something is outdated or conflicting

I don't think so, thanks for the reply. I'll recheck my mods. Sucks tho. I do hope I can find the cause

So do I and no problem! Do you you have mc controller? I hear that can be problematic at times

I uninstalled it

Hi! Check out the settings and it's there under relationship settings :)
Going to copy paste my problem, lol, No one seems to see it. Could you help me out?

"Hey, I have a problem with the Mod.(I'm kinda new here, but not new to the Mod)

I can't seem to make my other sims join in when the Sex Action is active(the option for "Join In" doesn't appear, and oh boy, I've downloaded every Animation Mods that go with Wicked Whims)

The only thing that Pops up is "Settings", the only time the "Join In" option appears is when my Sim is performing a Solo Animation, then and only then it'll appear.

I don't have any problems with the Solo Animation nor Duo Animation, they work fine, but as soon as I try to invite a Third Sim, the only thing that Pops up is the "settings" for Wicked Whims and or the Exhibitionism chat where they only talk about Exhibitionism.

Never had any problems with the Mod, this is a first. Could you help me? Thanks!(I suspect that it might be due to the fact that I placed the .json file in the Mods folder(?) isn't it supposed to be placed in there? Or does it go under a different place?)

Game Version 1.25.136.1020, Wicked Whims Version 2.1.2.095.3.

Sorry for Bad English."

I saw this but as its not a fresh install the problem may lay a little deeper, do you have any other mods Installed? The json is needed in the mods folder so not to worry there, have you made any changes recently or downloaded any new script mods? Could be that something is outdated or conflicting

I don't think so, thanks for the reply. I'll recheck my mods. Sucks tho. I do hope I can find the cause

Edit: UPDATE

The funny thing is, I tried reinstalling the old version of the Mod, Then tried my sims, everything worked out for the old Mod.

After that I removed all the Old Files from the Outdated Version and reinstalled the new one. And what'd you know. Nothing changed(As in, I'm still missing the "Join in" Cloud Pop-up...)

Seriously tho, I don't know what to do

To be honest I'm not sure what it could be, try posting this in the technical support thread and you'll get more responses to your problem that way :)

TurboDriver, I dont remember if anyone else has suggested that, but is it possible to make stages for the cum textures.

For example at the first vaginal action the female will get texture A and if there is another vaginal action and texture A is still there, she wil get texture B (a 'heavier' version).

Guest Redabyss

TurboDriver, I dont remember if anyone else has suggested that, but is it possible to make stages for the cum textures.

For example at the first vaginal action the female will get texture A and if there is another vaginal action and texture A is still there, she wil get texture B (a 'heavier' version).

This is a pretty good idea Azmo!

Ps: check your Patreon mailbox!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

That could grow to quite a lot of textures, replacing them would probably be a better solution.

I would like to add support for more different cum textures and making them with levels could happen then.

I want to improve visually the current textures at least, I need to find someone who knows how to do it. Maybe then more could be made.

Love this mod!!  I noticed something very strange today while on Pandora sims website, they have a mod that looks like yours (actually uses some of the animation pictures from here) up for pay on the site.  Might be nothing, but thought i would mention it.

Does pregnancy caused by the mod (vs standard maxis woohoo) take into account reward traits (fertile), lot traits (on ley line/on a dark ley line), or fertility related buffs (herbalism potion/fertility massage)? It might just be probability screwing me, but I haven't been noticing as many twins and triplets when stacking buffs.

Its not really a problem, just curious as to how it works

On first place, I must thank you Turbo, I am beyond words, your mod is absolutely amazing, I never imagined that someone could actually do these animations on sims 4, let alone integrate them so well on the game. You have my deepest admiration.

Does pregnancy caused by the mod (vs standard maxis woohoo) take into account reward traits (fertile), lot traits (on ley line/on a dark ley line), or fertility related buffs (herbalism potion/fertility massage)? It might just be probability screwing me, but I haven't been noticing as many twins and triplets when stacking buffs.

Its not really a problem, just curious as to how it works

This is a good question, I'm also wondering this.

Honestly. Really sad seeing "forced" sex animations being used with wicked whims.

I don't give a fuck if you all claim it to be "fake" or "not real"

The fact that someone or people sat behind their computer screen to create rape animations is disgusting.

I saw someone in the comments earlier saying something along the lines of rape in real life is terrible but this is the sims and it isn't real...sure, this is a computer game people are playing... but guess what?...

We are all real human beings playing this game. And the people making the animations are real human beings. 

I'm just honestly sick and disgusted that people are A. using this mod in the game as if it's okay and B. okay with the fact it exists.

TO THE PERSON WHO CREATED THE ANIMATION- Why? Why on earth would you make something so awful and personally horrifying? Why did you dedicate your time to the life you were given to make something that signifies so many peoples' souls lost?

AND TO THE CREATOR OF WICKED WHIMS- What part of your brain thinks it is socially acceptable to make rape an acceptable thing to glorify?

Have not been on the sims community for a few weeks let alone loverslab.. and I'm truly disgusted with this. I can't believe no one else has said anything and stood up for what is right, Saying nothing against something that is wrong is the same as agreeing with it.

This is just an animated game but for most of us we recreate our sims after ourselves, our friends, and our family. Making a rape animation indicates that we are okay with our friends and family being raped.There is no other way to justify that.

Those of you who have downloaded and accepted and let this animation go are SICK.

Would you turn the other way knowing your sister has been raped? Your brother has been raped? Your neighbor has been raped? Your classmate has been raped?

If you answered yes or thought there was nothing you could do about this situation, seek help. Because rape is not okay. It is never okay. And it will never be okay. And allowing it on a game is the same as saying you are okay with it happening.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!! Stand up for what it right. If you believe the world can be better than what it is in this very moment, then do something about it.

Honestly. Really sad seeing "forced" sex animations being used with wicked whims.

The fact that someone or people sat behind their computer screen to create rape animations is disgusting.

I saw someone in the comments earlier saying something along the lines of rape in real life is terrible but this is the sims and it isn't real...sure, this is a computer game people are playing... but guess what?...

We are all real human beings playing this game. And the people making the animations are real human beings. 

I'm just honestly sick and disgusted that people are A. using this mod in the game as if it's okay and B. okay with the fact it exists.

TO THE PERSON WHO CREATED THE ANIMATION- Why? Why on earth would you make something so awful and personally horrifying? Why did you dedicate your time to the life you were given to make something that signifies so many peoples' souls lost?

AND TO THE CREATOR OF WICKED WHIMS- What part of your brain thinks it is socially acceptable to make rape an acceptable thing to glorify?

Have not been on the sims community for a few weeks let alone loverslab.. and I'm truly disgusted with this. I can't believe no one else has said anything and stood up for what is right, Saying nothing against something that is wrong is the same as agreeing with it.

This is just an animated game but for most of us we recreate our sims after ourselves, our friends, and our family. Making a rape animation indicates that we are okay with our friends and family being raped.There is no other way to justify that.

Those of you who have downloaded and accepted and let this animation go are SICK.

Would you turn the other way knowing your sister has been raped? Your brother has been raped? Your neighbor has been raped? Your classmate has been raped?

If you answered yes or thought there was nothing you could do about this situation, seek help. Because rape is not okay. It is never okay. And it will never be okay. And allowing it on a game is the same as saying you are okay with it happening.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!! Stand up for what it right. If you believe the world can be better than what it is in this very moment, then do something about it.

If you cannot discern reality from fantasy then YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES!

Unfortunately it's been only a matter of time before this popped up,

We need to agree to disagree,

There's absolutely nothing to gain from spamming TURBO's thread with an age old argument that will never be won on either side,

Personally it's not for me and I get you 100%, I appreciate that you're brave enough to come forward and say what a lot of people are feeling but it's the wrong place for a debate,

It's not that people are desensitized to it, a lot has been put into raising awareness over the years and with that comes curiosity, taboo etc,

It's not that people won't understand. Not everyone has the same experience or relationship with the issue or a feel for the gravity of people involved and when it's televised on things like game of thrones etc, people are inspired to use it for their own stories.

Turbodriver makes no money from the animations, if you want to be heard then you should look to the TV and movie producers, novelists etc

It's not that people won't understand. Not everyone has the same experience or relationship with the issue or a feel for the gravity of people involved and when it's televised on things like game of thrones etc, people are inspired to use it for their own stories.

Most people have experienced violence firsthand, yet they watch Tarantino movies which are full of violence. Tarantino himself admits that violence is an horrible thing in real life, but as long as its a film (thus not real) it becomes cathartic like the Greek tragedy was back then, it can entertain you and relieve you from related stressful thoughts.

Same goes for Rape, Taboo and whatever is the fantasy you fancy. They are on the same level of Murder, Torture, ecc... its just that we are not still used to it, thus all the debate.

@sunflower24

If its not your cup of tea i can respect that, but don't assume that people who like that kind of stuff have a problem and should check help for having whatever fantasy they like. Even a kid can discern reality from fantasy, those who cannot are the real problem.

I was playing a few minutes ago and I noticed that the penis isn't there anymore? Like, it just shows nothing even though I've updated all of my packaged including whicked whims. Could it be an overlay from a skin causing this?

I was playing a few minutes ago and I noticed that the penis isn't there anymore? Like, it just shows nothing even though I've updated all of my packaged including whicked whims. Could it be an overlay from a skin causing this?

Hmm, is this penis not there at all or just from a distance?I find that my male sims penises disappear when at a long distance away. It's just the game and the way it's made on my system but not sure about what's going on with your game... hopefully someone will know better :)

Thank's for replying! Nope, it's not there at all. I'm assuming it's an overlay skin that's bothering it but I haven't checked to see yet. I really like the skin so I guess I'll just have to manage.

I'm very new here and to the Sims game, people have very different games to one another, where my game is quite colourful, happy and consenting, some are not.

I personally understand the gravity and impact of the subject as I've lived with it and still do now,

While it's never happened to me or by me, I suffered abuse through no fault of her own, for 8 years at the hands of someone that had as a child and even though I have little to no contact with this person at present, everyday I live with the consequences of it's repercussions in the fact of I'm a man raising his child alone and can't begin to describe why it's mother is so off the rails.

Everybody knows what you're saying and nobody is ok with it but it exists.

You don't know that the creator of said animation maybe dealing with an issue themselves?

While I'm against it, I can only justify to myself as at the least raises awareness to the sufferings, I've not used it myself and many people who have, may have been put off, you just don't know.

I've seen a lot of savage mods available but obviously this is a much more delicate topic that's closer to people's hearts and it's not that you're fighting a losing battle,

It is no battle,

What you say isn't wrong,

Nobody's disagreed with the severity of the matter,

It's a part of life and media whether we like it or not, all we can do is be there for anyone you love that's been through it,

The only thing that you'll achieve here is to draw more attention to it and invite more frustrated posts stating either case and nobody wants that,

Just steer clear of it and any other materials that offend you, it's the only way

Making a rape animation indicates that we are okay with our friends and family being raped.There is no other way to justify that.

Yes Sims4 should be an utopian game with:

Lol and I guess that the same is true for murder animations?

It's the same bullshit idea as the old debate over metal music making people believe in Satan. Or violence in video games making people crazy sociopaths.

They just can't fathom that people are able to make a difference between something disgusting IRL (IRL rape, torture, violence, death, yes this horrifying because there are real people as victims), and anything in a fantasy. And as they can't prove anything, they go in a moral crusade with their feelings as the proof. It must feel good to be so morally superior, I guess, to protect non existing characters from any threat.

Anyway, if it was true, then Japan would be at Somalia level regarding rape statistics. Weirdly enough, it's one of the safest countries in the world, even safer than many western countries...

On a side note, I personally find that insulting for real victims to be compared to a bunch of non existing pixels in a computer.

Ok

Let's get one thing straight, I don't agree at all with rape but I can switch off, so I just chose NOT to download the rape anim. I have actually BEEN raped, okay, (a long time ago, and I'm fine now) and it sure ain't something I'd wish on my worst enemy, but I chose to IGNORE the rape animation and just went with the rest.

Please don't let it spoil your enjoyment of all the other mods. Take care.

This is it, as long as it remains in the realm of fiction nobody gets hurt,

This is a kink site and always will be, many people would think we're ALL weirdos for coming here and using even the least taboo of mods.

Honestly!?!?! How many of us actually admit to using this site to our friends and loved ones?!?!

We're all freaks! Just some of us have different thresholds and that's that

Peace!