WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest Redabyss

How to start a group sex?

Easiest way start sex with 1 sim, them start selecting other sims and on Wicked select ask to join.

Only a Max of 5 sims (if you have gangbang package)

Wait, what? There really is a max of 5? I've been working on one with 7...

Maybe this post is a bit old but forgot my password havent seen this in months now the max is 6 but NO Sound , will check your animations if youve finish them and try them.Forgot to say GL

The max is 8. Probably even more.

Anyone happen to know why the animations don't seem to stop once the sims initiate into sex? There's no 'climax' happening, and it basically just stays in the same loop endlessly. 

This goes for both the 'default' ones that came with the mod, and also an animation pack that I installed from Amra72.

Anothing thing that seems to happen is that when they start having sex, they first 'flash' into each other on the same tile before switching animations. And when you interrupt the act manually yourself (because that's the only way right now for me), they flash out of the animation again.

hey i just dl the mod today and followed the instructions the female upper body disappears whenever i remove the top I removed the mod and it went back to normal ive repeated this process a lot and its always the same output

:cool:  help would be rlly cool cheers m8 :cool:

Sorry if it was already asked but I was wondering if the default bra slot was already a thing, i mean, whenever the sims automatically undress to perform a pose they always put on that greysh bra and I remember reading sometime ago in this thread that there was going to be an option to change it.

Though i tried to search in this very thread how to change the aforementioned bra but to no avail. Would you please confirm if this is an actual thing or not? If it is, could you please enlighten how to do it?

The wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit console code doesn't work anymore with the new version.  Has it been replaced?

I heard that this mod conflicts with the Outfit Tools mod/utility.  The nice thing about that mod is that it allows you to reset the nude outfit on all sims in the neighborhood.  This would be an awesome feature for Wicked Whims.  Even just an option to reset it per sim would be awesome.  I already use Sims 4 Studio to remove the flag on all cc items to not use when naked/showing.  I just need a way to reset the nude outfit now to clean things up.

What file controls the Sex and Exhibition skills?  Perhaps I could load my game with just that to see if Outfit Tools will start working again.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I have had sex in the game for hours (real time) yet the sex skill doesn't go up. Can someone explain in more detail how to make it go up?

Sex skill only goes up after you stop the sex interaction. The way sex skill works will be improved in future releases.

Can you please add Dagger (gpo872g2bbf2hf249) to the list as well?

It's already added.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I have a simple question. During woohoo in the undress options I do not see "leggings." All clothing pieces are there except leggings. Is there supposed to be a "leggings" category and I just can't see it or is it not implemented into the mod yet? I am aware of the "Undress Leggings With Bottom" option under the "Special Outfit Settings" in WickedWhim's Settings, but some of my sims have CC leggings that I don't want removed during animations and would rather not have to toggle that each time I play with those sims.

In that case, undressing leggings option is missing. I will look into adding it later.

Sorry if it was already asked but I was wondering if the default bra slot was already a thing, i mean, whenever the sims automatically undress to perform a pose they always put on that greysh bra and I remember reading sometime ago in this thread that there was going to be an option to change it.

Though i tried to search in this very thread how to change the aforementioned bra but to no avail. Would you please confirm if this is an actual thing or not? If it is, could you please enlighten how to do it?

Features list states "Ability to change underwear to anything you want with any dresser object" and explanation to exhibitionism states "Underwear of sims can be changed by using any dresser object.".

What I do is I click on wicked during the sex, go to exhibitionism, then click "undress completely" to get rid of the bras. And I find that the climax anims loop over about 4 times before it stops. Still, I love the animations anyway. My sims are getting more promiscuous by the hour!

Climax animations play as long as they are set by animation creators. It's like that on purpose, because WW doesn't count by animation loops, but it will be pretty soon.

The wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit console code doesn't work anymore with the new version.  Has it been replaced?

I heard that this mod conflicts with the Outfit Tools mod/utility.  The nice thing about that mod is that it allows you to reset the nude outfit on all sims in the neighborhood.  This would be an awesome feature for Wicked Whims.  Even just an option to reset it per sim would be awesome.  I already use Sims 4 Studio to remove the flag on all cc items to not use when naked/showing.  I just need a way to reset the nude outfit now to clean things up.

What file controls the Sex and Exhibition skills?  Perhaps I could load my game with just that to see if Outfit Tools will start working again.

I've forgotten to remove that command from the FAQ, the 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' should be used instead. It fixes nude outfit of every sim in the game.

WW doesn't conflict with normal outfits in the game and it will only modify the default bathing outfit if you have not disabled that in settings. Look for Nudity Outfit Assurance setting.

im lost after step 4. im a huge sims fan and love playing. i heard about this mod a long time ago and have been trying to figure it out help

im lost after step 4. im a huge sims fan and love playing. i heard about this mod a long time ago and have been trying to figure it out help

i got this exception file while taking a cutting from a plant in a community venue with 1 actve/controllled sim

tried to use grafting with the mentioned cutting,got another exception,then used the "take cutting" on one of the homelot plants = no exception, tried crafting on them and again no problem or files reported.

i ve read that there is a known bug on using cutting ability on world plants that makes the cuttings useless so prhps WW is not assosiated with it , does the exeption notification WW function report all types and not just WW related then?

anyway the last exce file is at :

http://pastebin.com/vk7bzhCg

I've always used lunar eclipse penis mod without any problems, now since the WickedWhims update the penis is always soft so it looks pretty weird lol. Anyone know how to fix this so they're hard?

I had the same problem so deleted wicked woohoo from saves folder. Works alright now.

I love this mod but I not seen any of the other mods yet added in a watching other sims were the sim him/her are masturbating or dong what sex activity it is or even if two sims are getting it off and the other sim is just watching them.

The sim that is watching can stand/sit and just watch them natural or get happy and even get excited or shocking expressions as they watch the other sim do what sex activity they do maybe the sim that is watching can pull out there phone and take a pics as well from time to time.

So were ever you make your sim do the sex activity it is and you choose the other sim to watch or the sim may just want to walk in and watch if you got auto watch on or maybe you need to get your Skill Points up so the sim wants to watch other sims in a sex activity or something like that.

It just brings a bit more into this mod and gives other sims extra to do if you have the options on.

I have a problem, whenever my female sim tries teasing, oral or sex, etc the penis is ALWAYS soft. I am using the WW default but also have the BB ones installed too, both have the same issue. On multiple male sims they always have a soft penis, it NEVER gets hard. I tried flirting with them among other things but nothing works! I noticed it said "Ability to set soft and hard penis for any sim;"  HOW?!? please. I've selected the male sims NO options, I've selected the female sims also no options and the ground as well. My only option is to set the style so to say of the penis.

Help?

I don't know if this has been requested/suggested before, but could it be possible to have a friends with benefit type thing. Like if you ask someone to just be friends, then any sex from then on with that sim doesn't affect romance?

I would like it if no romantic interest on any romantic interaction including woohoo. I hate how just a little flirting gives RI.

I've always used lunar eclipse penis mod without any problems, now since the WickedWhims update the penis is always soft so it looks pretty weird lol. Anyone know how to fix this so they're hard?

I had the same problem so deleted wicked woohoo from saves folder. Works alright now.

Didn't work for me unfortunately. Thank you though!

Anyone else know what to do?

Hello! @anybody I wonder what is this -sex shop- message doing in my gallery. Anyone has this too?
I'm not saying it's because of the WW mod but is my only sex mod that I have, and I don't see any other issues in game.
My game is fully patched and my WW version is 212095-2  March 16 2017.

post-574390-0-72410900-1490216140_thumb.jpg