WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

After reading about the update which added the ability to disable reactions to nudity, I excitedly built myself a gym with a big co-ed group shower. Unfortunately they still react: Sims will not begin showering with anybody else in the room, and anyone who enters the room while someone is showering reacts in embarrassment and flees.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

The base game has built-in reactions to showering. Yes,it means that your nudist colony will suddenly show shame when someone catches them scrubbing themselves down when their neighbors are not seeing anything that they have not seen before.

You should work on getting your Sims the Shameless trait to eliminate this as a issue altogether.

After reading about the update which added the ability to disable reactions to nudity, I excitedly built myself a gym with a big co-ed group shower. Unfortunately they still react: Sims will not begin showering with anybody else in the room, and anyone who enters the room while someone is showering reacts in embarrassment and flees.

The base game has built-in reactions to showering. Yes,it means that your nudist colony will suddenly show shame when someone catches them scrubbing themselves down when their neighbors are not seeing anything that they have not seen before.

You should work on getting your Sims the Shameless trait to eliminate this as a issue altogether.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

can you do my friend compatibility with this mod ;) ?

Don't ask me, ask the creator of the penis to add support.

Hi TURBO!
I hope things are going well :)
I had a thought and apologies if it's already been suggested or if it's not possible,
Is there a way of adding a queue system? Enabling users to set a string of animations at the beginning of sex, with sex ending after the last chosen animation is played? When more Sims are asked to join, another queue is set made from threesomes and so on.
Thanks again for such an amazing mod :)

Hey! I am pretty busy with "life" stuff right now, but it's going fine, mainly stressful.

It was suggested few times and it's a good suggestion, just harder to execute. Probably will happen at some point. Thanks!

For some reason the Better Body Mod penis will not show up in the penis settings, I downloaded both on 16/03/17 (03/16/17 for Americans) so it should be compatible, any help?

I heard about that but I don't seem to see the issue, at least not yet. It works for me. There has to be some reason for it though.

Make sure to update 'ww_cas_parts.json' file or remove it to generate a new one.

Hey there TD!

Just using this post to leave links of who you'll need to add in the OP next time, will edit if any other animators will pop up :)

R-Lo Animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74923-sims-4-r-lo-animations-16317-updated/page-1

Dagger Animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74690-daggers-animations-for-wickedwhims/

Man the list is becoming extremely long XD is TS4 the game with the highest number of animators and sex animations yet?

We're reaching 1200 animations (holy shit). One day WW will explode because of too many sex animations.

Hey! Thanks! I will add them later.

I hope it will work fine with more animations, there are some optimization features in place for that.

SUGGESTION

I'd like to suggest when ask to take off clothes, have the possibility of asking wich part would be. For exemple Ask to undress: Shirt;Pants;Underwear;Shoes;Accessories, as options. Its  weird the way it is now.

Maybe at some point that can be improved. Right now sims will always try to undress top first, then bottom, if possible.

Suggestion based on my own kinks:

Option for male bodied sims to be made to orgasm in their pants or orgasm prematurely, and have that cause an embarrassed emotional buff.

And how would that work?

You need to disable privacy too since that is what is used when doing interactions like that. It's not about nudity, it's about privacy.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Hi TURBO!

I had a thought and apologies if it's already been suggested or if it's not possible,

Is there a way of adding a queue system? Enabling users to set a string of animations at the beginning of sex, with sex ending after the last chosen animation is played? When more Sims are asked to join, another queue is set made from threesomes and so on.

Hey! I am pretty busy with "life" stuff right now, but it's going fine, mainly stressful.

It was suggested few times and it's a good suggestion, just harder to execute. Probably will happen at some point. Thanks!

For some reason the Better Body Mod penis will not show up in the penis settings, I downloaded both on 16/03/17 (03/16/17 for Americans) so it should be compatible, any help?

I heard about that but I don't seem to see the issue, at least not yet. It works for me. There has to be some reason for it though.

Make sure to update 'ww_cas_parts.json' file or remove it to generate a new one.

Hey there TD!

Just using this post to leave links of who you'll need to add in the OP next time, will edit if any other animators will pop up :)

R-Lo Animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74923-sims-4-r-lo-animations-16317-updated/page-1

Dagger Animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74690-daggers-animations-for-wickedwhims/

Man the list is becoming extremely long XD is TS4 the game with the highest number of animators and sex animations yet?

We're reaching 1200 animations (holy shit). One day WW will explode because of too many sex animations.

I hope it will work fine with more animations, there are some optimization features in place for that.

SUGGESTION

I'd like to suggest when ask to take off clothes, have the possibility of asking wich part would be. For exemple Ask to undress: Shirt;Pants;Underwear;Shoes;Accessories, as options. Its  weird the way it is now.

Maybe at some point that can be improved. Right now sims will always try to undress top first, then bottom, if possible.

Option for male bodied sims to be made to orgasm in their pants or orgasm prematurely, and have that cause an embarrassed emotional buff.

And how would that work?

You need to disable privacy too since that is what is used when doing interactions like that. It's not about nudity, it's about privacy.

k thanks i will try ;)

Hi TURBO!

Hey there TD!

SUGGESTION

And how would that work?

I tried deleting the "ww_cas_parts.json" to update it and it still didn'y fix the problem, I also posted on Hiroki's support page and he said it might be an issue with his file, but wat would I need to enter into the .json to get to work?

I tried deleting the "ww_cas_parts.json" to update it and it still didn'y fix the problem, I also posted on Hiroki's support page and he said it might be an issue with his file, but wat would I need to enter into the .json to get to work?

Hiroki figured it out and soon we will both release an update that will fix it.

I've disabled Sex Privacy, Sex Reactions, and Nudity Reactions. They still won't shower in front of sims they haven't had sex with, and sims still react and flee when entering the room and seeing someone (again, someone they haven't had sex with) showering.

The Shameless trait does not solve this problem, it only keeps them from getting the Embarrassed moodlet.

Unless there's something else I'm missing, it looks like the only solution will be leveling everybody up to Level 5 Exhibitionism. Those sims can shower in front of anyone and others won't react to them.

EDIT: I downloaded LostAccount's No Privacy Mod and my problem is solved!

I was wondering on the exhibition. I don't mind town sims doing their thing but I would rather say if my active sim undresses. The only Sim who has ever seen her nude is her husband yet she won't stop undressing in front of everyone. I keep resetting her level back to the begining but within one sim day she's back to walking around and outside in just her bra and panties. Is it possible to maybe make an option in the settings on if the exhibition levels effect the active sims? I would rather control it in my actives. Thank you :) still working great with no issues :)

That would add a nice touch. Like maybe less experienced sims and teens more likely to have that embarrassment

My mod isn't working, I've downloaded every animation pack, under things I need to run this mod, I can't figure out how to download those, either it works in my game and I just don't know how to get to the option to do it because I'm retarded, or if I'm missing something. I have the newest updated version of everything I downloaded, and it's still not popping up.

My mod isn't working, I've downloaded every animation pack, under things I need to run this mod, I can't figure out how to download those, either it works in my game and I just don't know how to get to the option to do it because I'm retarded, or if I'm missing something. I have the newest updated version of everything I downloaded, and it's still not popping up. Mods are on in my game, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

Hi there, quick question, downloaded the mod on Friday and everything worked fine in my original family that I started out with the mod. I decided to make another save file with a new sim and so far both of her NPC lovers are lacking a penis. Her nipple/realistic mods are in place, but they are Ken doll-esque. I decided to check my other Legacy save file and that Sim, which I created, has a penis and everything is working just fine. Is it an issue with the NPC's? TIA.

**Edit** Make that one out of three NPC lovers has a penis.

I've released an update to just fix the BetterBody penis support so if you had problems with it, you should update.

I started working on loop based animation cycles and it's actually going pretty well. Hopefully, I am not going to get stuck with it.

I've disabled Sex Privacy, Sex Reactions, and Nudity Reactions. They still won't shower in front of sims they haven't had sex with, and sims still react and flee when entering the room and seeing someone (again, someone they haven't had sex with) showering.

The Shameless trait does not solve this problem, it only keeps them from getting the Embarrassed moodlet.

Unless there's something else I'm missing, it looks like the only solution will be leveling everybody up to Level 5 Exhibitionism. Those sims can shower in front of anyone and others won't react to them.

Right, I've forgotten how privacy settings are now. I guess you found the only solution for this because without an additional mod I don't see how you would avoid sims privacy.

I was wondering on the exhibition. I don't mind town sims doing their thing but I would rather say if my active sim undresses. The only Sim who has ever seen her nude is her husband yet she won't stop undressing in front of everyone. I keep resetting her level back to the begining but within one sim day she's back to walking around and outside in just her bra and panties. Is it possible to maybe make an option in the settings on if the exhibition levels effect the active sims? I would rather control it in my actives. Thank you :) still working great with no issues :)

The NPC only autonomy setting for exhibitionism should work the way you want it.

I've released an update to just fix the BetterBody penis support so if you had problems with it, you should update.

I started working on loop based animation cycles and it's actually going pretty well. Hopefully, I am not going to get stuck with it.

Right, I've forgotten how privacy settings are now. I guess you found the only solution for this because without an additional mod I don't see how you would avoid sims privacy.

The NPC only autonomy setting for exhibitionism should work the way you want it.

Thank you :)

I am probably missing something very simple. Downloaded and installed correctly, downloaded animations and the bondage furniture. All are showing on the in game list of cc and mods. However I still can't get the mod to work :( I'm at a loss as to what I've done wrong, any ideas?

Also have a problem, my game crushes and does not even load :(. I had some previous version months ago but deleted it. Now wanted it back but neither old nor new version works. Mod conflict detector shows that files are in conflict with sth, but with what? I have no idea.

What are the requirements for "asking a sim to take off clothes"? in the exhibition social. I seem to get refused every time i try.

Try starting with the mirror and also wearing revealing clothing, you have to build up your Sims exhibition levels as you play! :)

Thanks, Turbodriver!

Have you considered separating the sex skill according to sex action? Like: Teasing Skill, Oral Skill, Vaginal Skill, Anal Skill, etc.

The reason for this is to have some statistic of the sim's progression in each, right now, makes little impact if the sex action is a handjob or anal.

What are the requirements for "asking a sim to take off clothes"? in the exhibition social. I seem to get refused every time i try.

Try starting with the mirror and also wearing revealing clothing, you have to build up your Sims exhibition levels as you play! :)

Thanks Rlo, i will start doing that.

The sim you request to take off clothes either has to be in a private place with you and (I hope it's obvious) you need a high enough relationship score. Or if they're in a public place, still need a good relationship, the target sim also has to have high exhibition or they'll never take off clothes that way unless you do a wicked whims animation, after the animation is over they will immediately put their clothes on again. Sims need high exhibition to take and keep off clothes in public.

How to start a group sex?

Easiest way start sex with 1 sim, them start selecting other sims and on Wicked select ask to join.

Only a Max of 5 sims (if you have gangbang package)

Wait, what? There really is a max of 5? I've been working on one with 7...

Maybe this post is a bit old but forgot my password havent seen this in months now the max is 6 but NO Sound , will check your animations if youve finish them and try them.Forgot to say GL