WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Sim just had a baby. Baby then disappeared, with an exception being generated. Not sure what's going on here, not even sure if it's this mod's fault. But could anyone take a look at the exception in general?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>2018627eef06904d58bf75f1</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-03-07 23:53:42</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.25.136.1020-1.200.000.257.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff_component.py:895</categoryid><desyncid>2018627eef06904d58bf75f1</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\pregnancy_interactions.py", line 222, in _name_and_create_babies_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\pregnancy_interactions.py", line 313, in _complete_pregnancy_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\pregnancy_interactions.py", line 237, in _create_new_bassinet_with_baby
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\pregnancy\pregnancy_tracker.py", line 554, in create_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 58, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 341, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 540, in _add_buffs
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 414, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 261, in add_buff
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 895, in _can_add_buff_type
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add'
</desyncdata></report>
</root> 

Edit: Huh, just used MC command center to modify household in cas. Baby is present on the tabs to select sims, just grayed out. Interesting... Andddd it's gone.

hi y'all how do I update my ww file? do I just unzip the new one, take out the old file and drop the new one in its place? or is it more complex haven't a clue about some of this. cheers. oh, and do all the original anims still work ok with the new update?

Hey! The best way to update your mod is to place the TURBODRIVER files for WW in a new separate folder (as a backup) then drop in the new files and test it out, if you experience any problems then swap the files back until fixes are made.

I'm currently running the latest version of WW on version 1.25 without MC controller and so far I've had no trouble :)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

one more question (suggestion), I think that 200 points is too low price for cum slut trait, I guess it must be at least 1000, what do you think about this?

Why? I think that the trait by design allows you to specify personality of a sim, so choosing it early is important for that.

One thing I noticed with this update, is I have a few sims that I have previously played, so they have the exhibitionist trait. When I am at a club they get nude there, then they go to dance, and the DJ always reacts causing them to stop playing music. Would there be any way to make the DJ not react while working? Or even better service sims in general would probably be a good idea.

Either by disabling nudity reacting in settings, making the DJ have enough of a relationship with nude sims or making the DJ have high exhibitionism skill, to not react.

And to make sure you know, there is no exhibitionism trait, it's the exhibitionism skill.

Hey Turbo, I have two bugs in the new version:

1. A sim came to bed while other sims had sex on it. I decided to check my objects reservation settings and I've found they are just missing

2. I wanted my third sim to make a photo of other two sims sex and I could not do it. when I command him to stay near the fireplace he do it but always live the room by himself after that. this worked fine with previous version but now there is something wrong with it.

p.s. I have the sex privacy option enabled however I think it should not affect an active sim. anyway nothing changes when I disable it.

and I've forgotten, I've got this last exception file once while my sims had sex (nothing happened wrong visually at that time) attachicon.giflastException.txt

Hey!

Object locking/reservation doesn't exist in WW since the toddler's update. It's problematic to re-implement, but I will try again.

I guess it makes sense to make playable sims not leave the room because of privacy.

The exception has something to do with carrying objects, but I can't tell with this amount of data, probably nothing important.

Thanks!

Sim just had a baby. Baby then disappeared, with an exception being generated. Not sure what's going on here, not even sure if it's this mod's fault. But could anyone take a look at the exception in general?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>2018627eef06904d58bf75f1</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-03-07 23:53:42</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.25.136.1020-1.200.000.257.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>buff_component.py:895</categoryid><desyncid>2018627eef06904d58bf75f1</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\pregnancy_interactions.py", line 222, in _name_and_create_babies_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\pregnancy_interactions.py", line 313, in _complete_pregnancy_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\pregnancy_interactions.py", line 237, in _create_new_bassinet_with_baby
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\pregnancy\pregnancy_tracker.py", line 554, in create_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 58, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 341, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 540, in _add_buffs
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 414, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 261, in add_buff
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 895, in _can_add_buff_type
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add'
</desyncdata></report>
</root> 

Edit: Huh, just used MC command center to modify household in cas. Baby is present on the tabs to select sims, just grayed out. Interesting... Andddd it's gone.

It seems like you have some other mod that adds custom moodlets that have trouble to be added to the newly created baby sim.

I will be pretty careful when adding autonomy for sex.

How about a frequency setting, like, sex happen 10%, maybe 20% of the time when a sim gets flirty or very flirty.

I think if autonomy does happen than the active household should receive a pop asking if you want to accept. That way the user always has a choice. :)

This mod is simply incredible. It managed to get me into TS4, which i never did enjoy quite as much as its predecessors! So many features, so fleshed out - i can tell there was quite a bit of thought into this.

I'd like to suggest an alternative threesome mechanic - as for now, threesomes and multi-sim interactions can only occur when there are specific animations, right? Well, maybe you could do one-on-one animations also be avaliable while in threesomes, and the extra model would be in a "stand-by" state (playing a watch or masturbate animations, for example) - so you could switch between the active models with ease. That way you could drastically expand the number of avaliable interactions. It's just a idea, but it's worth a try.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

This mod is simply incredible. It managed to get me into TS4, which i never did enjoy quite as much as its predecessors! So many features, so fleshed out - i can tell there was quite a bit of thought into this.

I'd like to suggest an alternative threesome mechanic - as for now, threesomes and multi-sim interactions can only occur when there are specific animations, right? Well, maybe you could do one-on-one animations also be avaliable while in threesomes, and the extra model would be in a "stand-by" state (playing a watch or masturbate animations, for example) - so you could switch between the active models with ease. That way you could drastically expand the number of avaliable interactions. It's just a idea, but it's worth a try.

I don't think it's worth the overcomplication of the "system". You can invite sims and it doesn't take much effort to do that. Later I will add a way to make sims leave, as well as the ability to invite multiple sims at once. All of the tools necessary to manipulate group sex.

The next thing is only adding ways to make other sims have sex and gain "extra" interest in watching sex. I find making things more straightforward works better not only for development, but makes for more intuitive mechanics, still, there are people who don't get it.

Thanks!

For some reason my wicked whims doesnt pop up in my game anymore, at first i was having problems with the terminating pregnancy on the phone, it just disappeared, and now the wicked botton itself doesnt pop up at all. i deleted all my files related to it and downloaded it again, and still it doesnt work..... it also comes up in my CC list, but not in my script mods.

For some reason my wicked whims doesnt pop up in my game anymore, at first i was having problems with the terminating pregnancy on the phone, it just disappeared, and now the wicked botton itself doesnt pop up at all. i deleted all my files related to it and downloaded it again, and still it doesnt work..... it also comes up in my CC list, but not in my script mods.

Hi! Just a guess here... have you recently updated your game? It has the annoying habit of resetting some options, try checking if script mods need enabling, hope it helps, if not, then no fear as I'm sure one of the experts can help :)

Hello, for some weird reason I cannot make my sims do any of the whickedwhims animations. I have tried every object and floor to use the animations and it doesn't give me any options to do any of the animations. What should I do?? I have already deleted the mod and reinstalled again multiple times but it still doesn't seem to work. I also have all the animations installed. I also have the most recent whickedwhims mod. Thank you for reading.

Hi! Just a guess here... have you recently updated your game? It has the annoying habit of resetting some options, try checking if script mods need enabling, hope it helps, if not, then no fear as I'm sure one of the experts can help :)

i tried that but it didnt work

Ok cool, maybe it could be a recently installed mod or something else like mc controller? Sounds like something is conflicting, also which version of the game are you using? It needs to be at least 1.25

seems to be working great and thank you for the "no nude reaction" feature. the only thing is, it generated some kind of error-something-or-other log 1st time i booted the game after installing. everything works and it didnt crash or anything though so i have no idea what it could be

seems to be working great and thank you for the "no nude reaction" feature. the only thing is, it generated some kind of error-something-or-other log 1st time i booted the game after installing. everything works and it didnt crash or anything though so i have no idea what it could be

I got the same "exception log created" warning twice now, both time when I was having the sim go to sleep, right when they got to the bed.

Will send log when happens again, forgot to write down address to send to.

hi y'all how do I update my ww file? do I just unzip the new one, take out the old file and drop the new one in its place? or is it more complex haven't a clue about some of this. cheers. oh, and do all the original anims still work ok with the new update?

Hey! The best way to update your mod is to place the TURBODRIVER files for WW in a new separate folder (as a backup) then drop in the new files and test it out, if you experience any problems then swap the files back until fixes are made.

I'm currently running the latest version of WW on version 1.25 without MC controller and so far I've had no trouble :)

cheers, Rio. Will do that, thanks, I just don't wanna spoil anything as I love the mod so much :)

Ok cool, maybe it could be a recently installed mod or something else like mc controller? Sounds like something is conflicting, also which version of the game are you using? It needs to be at least 1.25

i deleted all my CC, and re-downloaded it, it still is not showing up in my game

i deleted all my CC, and re-downloaded it, it still is not showing up in my game

Ok, which version of the game do you have?

Also do you have any other script mods installed?

It's best to post this in the Technical Support thread and try to be specific as possible and I'm sure someone can help :)

Please help me, how can I repair this? All of he townies are naked, they coming to place dressed and just undressing yourself when they are some time in this place, tshirt, trousers everything and I dont know how to fix it, I checked everything in settings and i have turn option that sims cant wear everything and be naked when they talking or doing other things only when they showering and have sex :/ how to fix it? :(