WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I've released new version on Patreon with first steps to relationships and jealousy system. Here's what is new:

• Added privacy system to sex interaction
  • Added setting to disable sex privacy system
  • Added 'MASSAGE_TABLE' and 'YOGA_MAT' sex location categories
  • Made 'Go Away' interaction exclude sims from sex privacy if they are allowed
  • Small optimization improvements

1. Thanks ! I think you are right. Cause yes, I use the MC Command Center and the "nude for massages" option is activated. So I think the exhibitionism skill should not affect the non played sims (and every sims) for some usual interactions (massages, nude swimming, nude after sex, etc.).

Yeah, I agree. I'd mentioned to TD about my frustration with one of my sims refusing to sleep in bed with another sim that she'd just woohoo'd with because I had her sleeping naked. (I finally manually changed her exhibition skill to 5 to get her to go to freaking sleep...) Was also annoyed that I kept paying for massages I wasn't getting. :)

I am sure it's likely an ordeal to make the exhibition skill not apply in certain situations. Or it could be easy. I'm a literal idiot when it comes to such things, so I try and not complain too much. :D

Being nude is not an interaction or situation, it's just being nude, so I can't tell when someone wants sim to be nude while doing things that are not intended to be done nude by default. If being nude has no effect then what is the point of being nude in the first place.

I can add more exceptions to specific interactions, but I won't be doing it for everything because that's just pointless.

There are just more specific situations to handle which will take a while to catch. Generally sims should not know what is happening when they are sleeping.

Loving the mod so far! Question: how does pregnancy work? I set it for 100% chance to check and no one got pregnant after any interactions. Must they climax? Do they have to cum inside?

If there is a sim that can get pregnant and other sim that can impregnate and they have a vaginal interaction then after a while impregnation will occur. There may be exceptions with animations that are incorrectly set by the creators.

First off, love the mod. It's great. I have one suggestion to change, if it is possible. The mod automatically gives female sims a penis if "Can this sim use the toilet standing" is yes, but not when they can get other sims pregnant. It is possible for females to use the toilet standing without a penis, but getting other sims pregnant without one is kinda impossible. Just changing that option around would make more sense, in my opinion anyway.

Not sure if it would make more sense. The question is literally asking if sim can pee while standing and to do that they have to have a penis.

Being able to impregnate is a secondary question because you can have a penis and not be able to impregnate. So I don't see a reason to change that.

Have you ever thought about making a changelog where you list what is new/what bugs were fixed sorted by each patch or where could I find one if you have? It would make it a lot simpler to see what was changed in each version rather than looking at every post on these forums.I also encountered a bug where once the time for the interaction was finished, the other sim would leave but my sim was still displaying the sex animations and i had to use stop sex code to "unfreeze" her or else she was continuously stuck in animation.

Try using only WW, other mods could be affecting the game and please do not modify WW files.

Some mods are really usefull and are probably used by a lot of gamers all around the world. I think that's the case of "MC Command Center" (very interesting mod), "Cheater mod", etc...

So is it a way to avoid WickedWhims to affect or conflict with these mods ?

I mean a way to make WickedWhims able to not interfere with the settings of the (for example) 5 or 10 most used big mods.

WickedWhims is probably going to be a fantastic mod, I hope it will not impose to delete other great mods. ;)

Try using only WW, other mods could be affecting the game and please do not modify WW files.

Some mods are really usefull and are probably used by a lot of gamers all around the world. I think that's the case of "MC Command Center" (very interesting mod), "Cheater mod", etc...

I mean a way to make WickedWhims able to not interfere with the settings of the (for example) 5 or 10 most used big mods.

WickedWhims is probably going to be a fantastic mod, I hope it will not impose to delete other great mods. ;)

There’s an interesting comment on MTS regarding WW compatibility with other mods from another script modder, coolspear1. It might be able to shed some light on the problem:

When I opened Wicked's coding to see what the heck was happening, I find the creator has used the SimData file for the DJ Booth Volume Control for the pie menu choices to display for normal Wicked WooHoo usage on all the objects it's designed for. I know new SimData files are a pain to create, but using an existing Maxis one (DJ Volume Control) for such extensive pie menu choices to display on so many objects, that was always going to glitch out somewhere along the lines.

It is possible (advisable) to create a new, unique SimData file for mods that will be stand alone and effect nothing else in game. (See the work of plasticbox for good examples.)

The discussion itself is here.

So, my sims never climax...am i doing something wrong?

TurboDriver added a climax function, but so far, only mike24 has added climax animations to the game (on his Patreon). Amra's animations do have climaxes but they don't actually use the climax function in the mod.

Scratch that. Amra's latest release has climax animations with the climax function. And the latest release is amazing btw.  :heart:

Have you ever thought about making a changelog where you list what is new/what bugs were fixed sorted by each patch or where could I find one if you have? It would make it a lot simpler to see what was changed in each version rather than looking at every post on these forums.I also encountered a bug where once the time for the interaction was finished, the other sim would leave but my sim was still displaying the sex animations and i had to use stop sex code to "unfreeze" her or else she was continuously stuck in animation.

Changelog for unreleased stuff is in the topic and whenever something new is added or something is changed, the features list is updated. I don't want to keep that long list of unrelated things in the topic, it makes it difficult to update it. I may add links to posts with changes though, but I don't see how that would be helpful for anybody.

And about that bug report, thanks, but there isn't really much helpful information there. I am currently looking into improvements to how the interaction is handled, but there isn't much that can be changed with how the game handles interactions itself.

If you want to get into it, conflicts can be divided into soft conflicts (not affecting mod code) and hard conflicts (which affect mod code).

A hard conflict (not any special programming name or anything) would affect how the mod works from inside, altering something delicate in the way functions behave and simply break everything. That requires fixing of one of the mods or throwing out that broken mod that doesn't know how to handle dependencies.

A soft conflict (again, not a special term) is when two mods do things that are conflicting on the gameplay level. That is just bad design and bad user decision to use mods that are fighting each other. If one mod controls sim nudity and other mod makes that sim nude whenever it wants then you have a problem. It's not either mod problem, it's the connection that user created. No mod creator can fix that, there is no bug, it's just an incompetent decision. And nobody can predict that happening.

What most of you have problems with are soft conflicts. One mod wants to make a sim nude and the other wants to dress up that sim. Both mods work as intended, so whose fault is it?

There’s an interesting comment on MTS regarding WW compatibility with other mods from another script modder, coolspear1. It might be able to shed some light on the problem:

When I opened Wicked's coding to see what the heck was happening, I find the creator has used the SimData file for the DJ Booth Volume Control for the pie menu choices to display for normal Wicked WooHoo usage on all the objects it's designed for. I know new SimData files are a pain to create, but using an existing Maxis one (DJ Volume Control) for such extensive pie menu choices to display on so many objects, that was always going to glitch out somewhere along the lines.

It is possible (advisable) to create a new, unique SimData file for mods that will be stand alone and effect nothing else in game. (See the work of plasticbox for good examples.)

The discussion itself is here.

I don't think the person named "coolspear1" knows how this stuff works. SimData or basically DATA files are just containers of info like XML tuning files, but designed for the client to generally handle visual part of a element. The name of it has nothing to do with it. If it's named like something in the game it's because that original file was used as the template and I just forgot to rename it. A lot of mods have that done like it, because some files cannot be created from scratch. The name is purely for people to read, it doesn't affect anything in the game.

Red bra issue is back after: editing Sims in CAS with "Cas.FullEditMode" and after planning outfit at the dresser.

Installed Sims and the mod new but nothing changed.

Try using one of the commands from the features list that fixes nude outfit.

Hello, the mod works fine, but in changing clothes there are no more option "without underwear", it is bug of mod or?

Sorry, but I don't know what are you talking about.

Sorry if this has been asked. I looked and couldn't find it and I can't find a search function. I keep ordering condoms from the computer, and the mail carrier delivers mail but no condoms. No clue what I'm even looking for.

Are you clicking on the mailbox? There should be an option to take the condoms from the mailbox. Then they go into your inventory and you have to select 'use condom' whenever you are in a sex scene.

Yes, and the mailbox just says 'get mail' and then there's nothing in the sim's inventory. I wonder if there's a conflict with MC Controller?

That's odd. I have MC Controller and it works fine for me. I don't have any idea then, sorry!

help me plz

I downloaded the lastest version of mod and I have 4 only animations.

?

You have to download the animations separately. There's a list of animations from different creators on the first page of this thread.

thx

can you give me this links?

Guest tweencybervirus

Love your mod! Only question I have is, the Morning Wank interaction for males, do they ever climax or forever in a jacking off loop? I clicked them and the Wicked>WooHoo but there's nothing else there (climax)

Also noticed a lot of the animations are like this and don't have climaxes, I'm just assuming its because the original creators of those animations haven't added that feature to their animations yet?

Thanks again!

Edited to add if there was also a way to add in a setting to hide the original WooHoo and Try for Baby buttons?

Edited again to ask if there is a way to make the settings go across all saves so I don't have to keep setting it how I like