WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Omg this is amazingggggg.

However, for some reason, my sims don't seem to be able to climax/cum. They just go on and on until I manually end the interactions myself.

Is there something that I'm missing? :/

Yea, 

There is a setting that sets how long sex interaction should last in the sex options.

Make sure you have the latest version. It was not availble in 1.26.

Keep in mind that the time you set is in actuall minutes, not Sims minutes. So if you set it for 15 minutes your sims will be doing it for hours!.

Climax is not available yet but cum textures will be applied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a new issue yesterday. My sims just stoped doing anything and just stood there. I could give them commands although they never executed them and I Could not cancel any actions. I also had a couple of relationships dissapear. From a small research I found that both these issues are game issues however I read somewhere that it can be caused by script mods.

Does anyone else have this problem?

On another note I noticed that exhibitionism actions can sometimes cancel the action the sim was performing. Like stop eating. 

This is very nice, but I have a problem. I already download Cmar additional file written on the post, and my problem is: when I choose 'undress bra', they still have default bra (the pink one) attached. Any solution..?

*The bottom works fine

attachicon.gif10-09-16_7-45-41 PM.jpg

Try using 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command and 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command, that should fix broken sims and keep it that way.

Doen't wok with stg+shift+c   wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit

or

wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit

at least wickedwoohoo.stopsex works, so i am at the right command line but doesn' help angainst the pink bra

Great, Oktober Version fixed it. I also get feedback when entering the commands. :)

Hi Turbo! You should start thinking of making multiple threads. Divide it into categories: main, support, screenshots, etc. This thread is getting too disorganized :) That way, it'll be easier for you and other people :)

Yeah.. but then I would be directing people to the proper topic. I think I can manage, generally it's not that bad. But thanks for the suggestion.

Может кто-то с русских поможет... странная проблема с текстурами спермы на лицах или на вагине у НПС... она, то есть то нету, а бывает, что до окончания анимации она уже заранее на лице... работает всё странным образом...

И хотелось бы узнать на этот мод есть русский перевод? скачал пак Translation Templates 03 October выбрал WickedWhims_LP_RUS.package но меню всё равно на английском

Hello Turbo!

Thank you so much for this mod!

Unfortunately I can't seem to use it! I have downloaded the newest version and my game is updated, yet when I start the game I get a notification that a "newer version of wicked whims has been detected" and that all animations are stopped because of it.

Does someone know why this happens and what Im doing wrong?

Thank you so much for any and all answers.

post-1292874-0-91706700-1476136090_thumb.png post-1292874-0-94824500-1476136130_thumb.png

This isn't a huge issue, but my sims won't always undress their underwear. I have both auto undress and full auto undress enabled. Though,I can stop the WW interaction and make them undress and then start WW again without issue. I installed only one of the two WW download files - the one without the windows installer - because I didn't think you intended that one for a Mac.

Hi everyone, i am having a problem with the mod. When i enter the game it says that all the sex animation are stopped cuz it detected new version of wickedwhims. I installed all the files and all the animation correctly extracting them to the folder but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Hi everyone, i am having a problem with the mod. When i enter the game it says that all the sex animation are stopped cuz it detected new version of wickedwhims. I installed all the files and all the animation correctly extracting them to the folder but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me? Thanks

All is ok, "No worries, this is a standard procedure"

"All existing sex interactions have been stopped" means if you saved the game with a sex interaction runninig, it will be stopped. But WW still working, you can start a new sex interaction without problem ;)

Love the mod Turbo thank you. 

Having one issue though, I can't seem to do anything when it comes to romance. I can't kiss or embrace with the Mod on, they seem to do a stutter then stop.

You also have the teen romance mod installed dont you? 

You need to remove that.

However, for some reason, my sims don't seem to be able to climax/cum. They just go on and on until I manually end the interactions myself.

Yea, 

There is a setting that sets how long sex interaction should last in the sex options.

Keep in mind that the time you set is in actuall minutes, not Sims minutes. So if you set it for 15 minutes your sims will be doing it for hours!.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a new issue yesterday. My sims just stoped doing anything and just stood there. I could give them commands although they never executed them and I Could not cancel any actions. I also had a couple of relationships dissapear. From a small research I found that both these issues are game issues however I read somewhere that it can be caused by script mods.

On another note I noticed that exhibitionism actions can sometimes cancel the action the sim was performing. Like stop eating. 

So the minutes are real minutes ? that makes sense now :D

I set the pregnancy chance to 15% and had my first pregnancy using WickedWhims... and it was triplets!  It's only the third time I've had triplets since I got the game on release.  Talk about luck.  biggrin.png

actually i have the same problem. i also set it to 15% and doing it for 5 times.... and the pregnancy happen 4 times....

Sorry, this one is too amusing not to post.

attachicon.gif10-08-16_12:01:29 PM.png

why didnt he ask if he can join in for the action?

I'm having a problem.

I run the correct version of the game 1.20.60.1020 and what happens is that the mod sims to work because I managed to get some of the sims to play the animations on different objects but then something happens and the sims stop responding. Not the actual game , the sims . Like I can move the camera around , check the needs and all that but if I give an order to a sim , it will just stand there doing nothing. Same happens with all the other sims in the household.

What could cause that? :/ 

I noticed that the needs almost never decays... it stops at yellow?  Was this intentional?

yes. the need never decrease below 20% i think....

Could it be changed so there is an option that you can change it so it can go to 0% again Turbodriver or let us choose which ones?

Yea, 

OMG Thank you so much! :) i'll definitely try that again later.

how do you apply the cum layers though? i've enabled the cum layers to be visible but nothing is showing up. :/

So sorry for the questions!

As for your game issue, I've experienced it once! But after restarting the game; it seemed to be working fine! Perhaps if it pops up again, I'll let you know?