WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I am trying to figure out this whole red bra problem. Since I don't have that happening in my game I am asking for stuff that could be causing it.

It seems like mods aren't the problem here.

Can people who suddenly have the red bra issue state their game version and what DLC they use?

I am looking for some sort of connection, not sure if there even is a way to fix it. I don't know if this is not caused by the recent update.

Hello, I noticed how the bug happens. After Sep 28th update, any new start game will have this bug. Continuing on previously saved game, this bug does not show. I have go to work, gather together and dining out. Hope this information would help you.

Help I went into game and In the sims 4 notifications it said new version of wickedwoohoo detected. Terminated all animations or something.

But I have no money for patreon.. Any way to help me out? sad.png  undecided.gif

That's just the standard message that pops up whenever you start playing.  It's nothing to worry about and all animations should still work.

i turbodriver tks for your awesome mods , which work good the only issue im having is none of the other animations will work? I have put them in wicked folder , right outside of mods in packages no go? as for wicked whoohoo i get three animations and the exhibitionism. What am I doing wrong that nothing else will work? ty :shy: 

• Auto-applying penis mesh cas part for males when naked

Wouldn't it make more sense to use the option "This Sim can use the toilet standing up" from the CAS to apply that, and other gender-related checks? That essentially means "Does this sim have a penis" as is.

It's something I just thought about, because I have a sim that is supposed to be a shemale, but can't be because the check is specific to males, when there's a more appropriate check that can be done.

Also, sorry if this has been suggested before, but it doesn't seem to have been, and I'd argue that it's a more safe check to use when the base game's gender options are as open as they are.

I guess the issue with red bra has to be related to the new game version.

Thank you for letting me know that the bug appears with new families, now I should be able to test it.

I think I've come up with an idea on how to fix it. We will see with the next update.

Thanks!

How do i turn off the exhibitionism notification that pops up about local sims? it'll say something about the person is into exhibitionism.. or something.. how do I stop the notification?

You can switch exhibitionism notifications to be household only and that will ignore NPC sims.

i turbodriver tks for your awesome mods , which work good the only issue im having is none of the other animations will work? I have put them in wicked folder , right outside of mods in packages no go? as for wicked whoohoo i get three animations and the exhibitionism. What am I doing wrong that nothing else will work? ty :shy:

Generally people forget to extract the archives with them. Try that.

I'm getting something weird:

I try to, for example, take a normal shower. If my game's paused, it shows the action in the list of actions to do. The moment the game's unpaused it disappears from the list.

EDIT: Oh, also, I can't fully undress myself via the exhibition options. I'm at level 4 on the skill.

It may be issues with exhibitionism autonomy, try to disable that. Exhibitionism was reworked for the next releases so if that doesn't help then hopefully future release will.

And try to level up more.

• Auto-applying penis mesh cas part for males when naked

Wouldn't it make more sense to use the option "This Sim can use the toilet standing up" from the CAS to apply that, and other gender-related checks? That essentially means "Does this sim have a penis" as is.

It's something I just thought about, because I have a sim that is supposed to be a shemale, but can't be because the check is specific to males, when there's a more appropriate check that can be done.

Also, sorry if this has been suggested before, but it doesn't seem to have been, and I'd argue that it's a more safe check to use when the base game's gender options are as open as they are.

That is true, that option could be treated as if the sim should have a penis or not. I will do that, thanks! :)

And the name has been changed. So now WickedWoohoo is called WickedWhims. Thanks wild_guy! Hopefully this change will satisfy EA.

Name WickedWoohoo will still be used internally, just not officially anymore.

Is it possible to add buffs from using WickedWoohoo like the normal 'completely satisfied' Woohoo buff?

Not yet, but that will come with future updates. Buffs are not implemented for exhibitionism actions, sex actions are next.

Is there a way to get a version that will work with patch 1.13.104.1010 and if so can someone share a link please. Tried running it with my current patch just to see what would happen and my Sims portrait and controls where missing and i was getting an error while trying to save. No big deal if the earlier version isn't obtainable anymore, i will just hang on to the files until i patch up.

Help I went into game and In the sims 4 notifications it said new version of wickedwoohoo detected. Terminated all animations or something.

But I have no money for patreon.. Any way to help me out? sad.png  undecided.gif

That's just the standard message that pops up whenever you start playing.  It's nothing to worry about and all animations should still work.

Lol whoops just pushed the play button and it works. Sorry and thanks..

I've released a new version on Patreon with few more fixes and improvements that hopefully resolves the problem with red bra. Here's what is new:

• Renamed the mod to 'WickedWhims'
  • Made sims with cum on them want to take a shower (autonomy, excluded slob sims)
  • Made sims naked outfit reset on outfit change to naked (hopefully fixes red bra issue)
  • Made sims that stand when using toilet be granted a glorious penis (not male exclusive anymore, note that not everything fits correctly)

Hello i have just a little question.

Is there any prostitution carrerr in sim 4?

Or actually in the mod?

I did not tried sim 4. I keep playing sometimes to sim 3. But i will try sim4 soon i guess cause it's progressing pretty good!

Thank you keep going :)

thanks!

I've released a new version on Patreon with few more fixes and improvements that hopefully resolves the problem with red bra. Here's what is new:

• Renamed the mod to 'WickedWhims'
  • Made sims with cum on them want to take a shower (autonomy, excluded slob sims)
  • Made sims naked outfit reset on outfit change to naked (hopefully fixes red bra issue)
  • Made sims that stand when using toilet be granted a glorious penis (not male exclusive anymore, note that not everything fits correctly)

I want to ask you whether updated version of WickedWhims will be on LoversLab or not. Sorry for such a stupid question and thank you in advance.

He publicado una nueva versión de Patreon con unos cuantos arreglos y mejoras que esperemos que se resuelve el problema con el sujetador rojo. Esto es lo que es nuevo:

• Cambió el nombre del mod para WickedWhims ''
  • Sims hechas con esperma sobre ellos quieren tomar una ducha (autonomía, vago excluidos SIMS)
  • Hecho sims restablecimiento traje desnuda sobre el cambio de atuendo desnuda (esperemos que soluciona problema sujetador de color rojo)
  • Sims hechos que se destacan cuando se utiliza aseo concederse un glorioso pene (no exclusivo de los hombres más, tenga en cuenta que no todo encaja correctamente)

It would be wonderful that future updates can have different random cums sperms to not always be the same texture on the face or body. Also add an extreme effect like bukkake!  :heart:

Disabling Exhibition Autonomy didn't help. I've decided to make a new sim anyway.

In case you need them, here are the enabled mods I have. (I just uninstalled one I believe was causing trouble.)

EDIT: The mod I uninstalled was this. It was the one causing the problems, and my game works perfectly now.

Normal
    moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014
    cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit
    TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Animations
    TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_CAS
    TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Debug
    TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Exhibitionism
    TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Main
    TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Overrides
    TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Woohoo
    viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4
    WWAcreFloorAnimations
    WWAndreCounterVaginal
    WW_Anarcis
    WW_Eksclusiv_Animations
    WW_KLM_Animations
    WW_KLM_Animationsp2
    WW_KLM_GroupSexAnimations
    WW_KLM_WickedBathroom
    WW_MaryJane_Animations
    WW_MeowHeaven_Animations
    WW_Shiro_Anims
    WW_vivid369_Animations
Script
    tmex-alwaystesting
    Tmex-ClubCredit
    TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Scripts

I have'nt seen anything about setting underwear on the list of suggestions.

The standard white underwear is not very sexy, so i think a "set underwear" command must be usefull to change it with some nicer and sexier outfits. That will be used for exhibitionism and sex animations.

... and I like the new name Wicked Whims ;)

I want to ask you whether updated version of WickedWhims will be on LoversLab or not. Sorry for such a stupid question and thank you in advance.

Somewhere in first half of this month.

I like the name WickedWhims, I'd definitely run that by EA though of course since 'whims' are another aspect of Sims 4 and they do call them whims. Hopefully, it's not an issue, but it easily could be.

I did already asked if the changes I've made are fine with EA overlords.

It would be wonderful that future updates can have different random cums sperms to not always be the same texture on the face or body. Also add an extreme effect like bukkake!  :heart:

I don't think I will be investing into adding more cum textures anytime soon, but if someone will be interested in doing so then I can add support for that anytime.

I have'nt seen anything about setting underwear on the list of suggestions.

The standard white underwear is not very sexy, so i think a "set underwear" command must be usefull to change it with some nicer and sexier outfits. That will be used for exhibitionism and sex animations.

... and I like the new name Wicked Whims ;)

That's true, I should add that to the list. Thanks!

I still don't have an idea for a nice way to implement different underwear.

I probably would add a simple way to register CC or vanilla underwear as usable by WW, but then I don't know how to make a nice way of applying it to the sim.

There isn't really a way to do a custom clothing category, but I wonder if the mannequin CAS is possible to be opened without the Get Together expansion. That could be cool.

I still don't have an idea for a nice way to implement different underwear.

I don't know how hard is it to make, but I always wanted the sims to have the special category of theur clothes: "underwear" like usual, sleepwear or others. and then if they take off their clothes, they would have remained with their chosen underwear. mmm... the clothing layers I mean
I also like the idea of a separate clothing category for WW. Don't know if it can be done, but it would be convenient.That way my sims don't have to walk around in everyday outfits that look like they live in a bordello :o As always, Turbodriver, your creation of WW is much appreciated :)