WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

I have another question! :-)

Patronite version gives pregnancy chance + needs growing and you are working at relations system. With it all wickedwoohoo will be working just as standard-sims woohoo, that means you are going to replace it, in that october release?

There is far more to do for replacing default woohoo. It is mainly relationships and buffs, but relationships are not going to appear in the October release.

Hi guys ! Thanks for the mod

I tried to apply it but it seems to be not working. When I launch the game the windows with mods is here but there is nothing under the "Scrit Mods" category. I have the cracked 1.7 version so maybe that's the reason ?

If somebody can help me :)

Thanks !

Edit : Oops ! Sorry haha I really need to read next time :D

Edit 2 : I can't find the good version of TS4 that will work with the mods.. I wanted to try this :(

Hi guys ! Thanks for the mod

I tried to apply it but it seems to be not working. When I launch the game the windows with mods is here but there is nothing under the "Scrit Mods" category. I have the cracked 1.7 version so maybe that's the reason ?

If somebody can help me :)

Thanks !

Edit : Oops ! Sorry haha I really need to read next time :D

Edit 2 : I can't find the good version of TS4 that will work with the mods.. I wanted to try this :(

Buy the game lol. I've never seen a sims game so often on sale. I believe every pack is 50% off right now, not sure about the main. But you're literally missing out on everything it has to offer by having a pirate version. They constantly give free stuff + bug fixes in updates that you're missing out on. And then there is Wicked Woohoo ;)

Deym this is so good but why the woohoo its self dont have this kind of animation?

It's a game for 12 year old and above :)

Been out of this site for a few months, had no idea how advanced the modding of Sims 4 was :)

TubroDriver and all the wonderful Animators have been super kind to use in the past few months ♥ welcome back to the site!

Deym this is so good but why the woohoo its self dont have this kind of animation?

It's a game for 12 year old and above :)

Been out of this site for a few months, had no idea how advanced the modding of Sims 4 was :)

TubroDriver and all the wonderful Animators have been super kind to use in the past few months ♥ welcome back to the site!

I'm not even a Sims player, but the animations are awesome ! :)

I've started working on a installer for WW (Windows only), but I don't know if I will ever finish it and I have already issues with it. But if I would be able to finish it, it would warn about outdated version, enable mods and place the files in the proper place on its own.

post-536691-0-52642900-1474004067_thumb.png

(the screenshot is like after 15 minutes of work so yeah...)

How to use this woohoo animation on the floor ? It Has Been launched ?

I don't think we can yet sadly. I wish! maybe someone could make a thing to make the game thing the ground is like a bed?

I will tell you a secret. You can. Every animator can. It's their choice to do it.

Going to have to second whoever said to remove the screenshots of the sims on the ground. If that's not going to be available anymore, then it's not an accurate representation of what you can do on WW and therefore shouldn't be used to showcase it. It's clearly doing nothing but causing confusion, and there are a ton of other great screenshots. Hopefully an animator will do some vaginal interactions on the floor, and they could be used again. But until then, it's just going to be a confusion.

Vai ter que segundo quem disse para remover as imagens dos sims no terreno. Se isso não vai ser mais disponível, então não é uma representação precisa do que você pode fazer em WW e, portanto, não deve ser usado para mostrar isso. É claramente fazendo nada além de causar confusão, e há uma tonelada de outros grandes screenshots. Esperemos que um animador vai fazer algumas interações vaginais no chão, e eles poderiam ser usados ​​novamente. Mas até então, ele só vai ser uma confusão.

seems someone heard our request and has Begun :rolleyes:  :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67062-sims-4-wip-acres-animations-for-wickedwoohoo-edited-on-sep-15/?do=findComment&comment=1679213

please add forced impregnation and unwanted impregnation from forced sex thanks and sorry for my bad english  

pd: i hate real violations but in games and anime a like it

That's probably going to happen in the future.

Going to have to second whoever said to remove the screenshots of the sims on the ground. If that's not going to be available anymore, then it's not an accurate representation of what you can do on WW and therefore shouldn't be used to showcase it. It's clearly doing nothing but causing confusion, and there are a ton of other great screenshots. Hopefully an animator will do some vaginal interactions on the floor, and they could be used again. But until then, it's just going to be a confusion.

Sad, but true. :( :( I really like that screenshot, but this is not the first time someone touched upon this issue, so yeah, I've removed the screenshots for animations that are not available anymore.

please add forced impregnation and unwanted impregnation from forced sex thanks and sorry for my bad english  

pd: i hate real violations but in games and anime a like it

That's probably going to happen in the future.

Sad, but true. :( :( I really like that screenshot, but this is not the first time someone touched upon this issue, so yeah, I've removed the screenshots for animations that are not available anymore.

what did you update for this mod?